News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My boob goddess chapter 1

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

My boob goddess chapter 1
« on: March 25, 2024, 03:50:18 PM »
  “How sexy do you want me to dress?”  Joanne asked from her closet. Before I answer that question let me give you a little background.
   I have always been fascinated by women’s boobs. Always comparing them. I’ve always found myself doing this with every girl I’ve known or dated. I have always discussed this with friends. I have always compared my girl’s boobs with my friends girlfriends. Always discussing whose are better.
   My buddy Brian always felt his girl Michele was the best and why wouldn’t he. Her boobs were huge.. He said she needed custom bras that were a G cup.. ok never had a girl that could compare until I met Dee. Her boobs were great!! She wore a 36D bra and they were firm. I used to argue that Dee’s boobs were better than Michele’s even though they were smaller. Of course Brian disagreed. He wanted to get them together to compare.I couldn’t wait!!
    Now Dee knew I loved her boobs. When I told her about meeting Brian and Michele and why she happily agreed. She asked about Michele and I told her how big her boobs were!! She said they were probably soft. Dee said she would prove hers were better. We should meet them at the beach. When I called to tell Brian he eagerly agreed.
    Dee put on a bikini top and shorts and when we headed to the beach. We met them in the parking lot. Michele had a big t shirt on. Brian was impressed with Dee’s boobs. We all hugged hello. Dee whispered to me “get ready” before she hugged Michele. She squeezed and I could see an uncomfortable look on Michele’s face. We walked down to the beach and Dee said to me “ Mine are better.”
    When we found a spot Michele removed her T shirt and showed us her huge rack . We had a great day on the beach. Michele said she was ready to go. Dee told me to tell Brian to watch closely. When Michele stood up to say goodbye Dee got up at the same time and walked over to her. Before Michele could put her T shirt on Dee gave her a hug again. This time Dee held the hug longer and we could see Dee’s boobs push Michele’s flat and off to the side. She let go and Michele said “what the hell” and angrily walked of the beach. Brian followed.
   I was so happy!! Dee and I played these little comparison games everywhere. We incorporated the talk of her boobs into our love making. Things were great until we went to that party.
    We were at a backyard party. Drinking, playing games and that’s where I met Joanne. I told Dee that night she had competition. Joanne had big firm boobs and she was flirting with me and Dee didn’t like it. Both wore low cut shirts. Joanne looked bigger and just as firm. Nothing happened until Dee said she wanted to leave. Joanne asked us not to go but when we said we were she gave me a big hug. Then she hugged Dee and I was frozen in time. I watched Joanne’s boobs push my girlfriends perfect boobs flat. Dee broke the hug and we left the party.
     The drive to place was silent. We got into bed and Dee said “she beat me.” I tried to tell her it was ok and fool around with her but she said she wanted to go to sleep. The next morning I woke up and Dee was gone. She left a note that she could tell things wouldn’t be the same .
     I had to see Joanne again. I got her number and called her. We started dating and things were great. I was open about my love of boob comparisons and she was into it. She told me she always wanted to put her boobs against other girls to see whose were better. She told me the night we met she wanted to put Dee in her place. We had a party to go to and Joanne told me she was hoping for competition. As we got ready for the party Joanne stuffed her boobs into her E cup bra and went into her closet.
    “How sexy do you want me to dress?”

To be continued…

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: My boob goddess chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 04:23:34 PM »
Good start.

Offline DDZTDD

Re: My boob goddess chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 07:44:50 AM »
may we have some evenly-matched nipples fight later chapeters?