News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexfights after catfights

• 3 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Sexfights after catfights
« on: March 28, 2024, 10:02:02 PM »
What do you think about two women tribbing after a brutal catfight (like in FD/TD)?. Don't you think that it takes credibility from the catfight if they engage in some sexual activity that includes kissing, oral sex, etc.? For me it is a kind of turn off. But what do you think? Do you like it?

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Re: Sexfights after catfights
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 03:30:36 AM »
What do you think about two women tribbing after a brutal catfight (like in FD/TD)?. Don't you think that it takes credibility from the catfight if they engage in some sexual activity that includes kissing, oral sex, etc.? For me it is a kind of turn off. But what do you think? Do you like it?

I personally love it. Breasts bump against each other during a catfight, arousing the women. The women may get aroused by each others aromas if its a semi-naked or naked catfight. Also, if they are fighting over a man, there is already sex involved.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 04:41:41 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Reader112

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 06:35:30 PM »
I enjoy it. I've always been a fan of academy wrestling style matched where the winner fucks the loser afterwards. However I am aware that it's not everyone's favorite flavor.
I suppose it depends on why the viewer is watching the fight in the first place. It's always been a sexual thing for me, so I prefer it when the fight is an arranged affair with stakes at the end, as opposed to a street fight or a battle as a result of an emotional reaction.

Offline Rgh37

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 12:24:41 PM »
I think it can be hot when it happens after the fighting has been settled.  It is a chance for redemption for the losing woman.