News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mila

• 16 Replies

Offline simon

• God Member
Mila
« on: March 29, 2024, 11:41:20 AM »
Mila is apparently looking for a catfight, according to her tweet.

https://twitter.com/milavalentina__/status/1773464651075879421

Offline simon

• God Member
Re: Mila
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 12:38:55 PM »
Immediately Nikki Darlings comes to mind!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 02:11:11 PM »
Vs jacky faye or rematch with nikki darling. I hope she actually does more catfight films

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 06:43:43 PM »
She is extremely unprofessional. If I was a producer, I would never work with her. And judging by her twitter pic, her best days have gone.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 06:46:22 PM »
lol don't fall for it she is only fighting someone that she knows she can beat up easily

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 06:56:32 PM »
I am done with Mila! If she is serious, Sarah Brooke heading for Chicago soon. Sarah would destroy her again!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 10:49:07 PM »
It will still be fun to see her back catfighting again

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2024, 02:19:08 PM »
“Must have big boobs”

Mila loves to go for the tits.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2024, 02:27:56 PM »
“Must have big boobs”

Speaking of Mila and tits... Milas boobs seemed to have doubled in size NATURALLY! Milas entire body is looking pretty awesome nowadays  :o

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 04:32:42 PM »
“Must have big boobs”

Just ask Tilly McReese! Mila simply mauled her pair leaving some brutal marks. Also Bella Ink could not defend hers as Mila tore into hers. Who is next for Mila??

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2024, 05:56:18 PM »
Relax guys she is just poping up to get attraction for her onlyfans page  . She did this last year also after her post she got many followers she replied to various tweets with different excuse and as usually dint show up with any fight. And producers are already pissed off with her. And if she produces it would be definitely one sided.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2024, 01:22:19 AM »
Mila and nikki darling exchanging blows until one quits would ne box office gold

Offline davids

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2024, 08:11:41 PM »
I agree that it is highly unlikely that she will fight anyone, as she has teased us a few times before over the past few years, and nothing ever comes to fruition.   Also if as she says she wants to produce it herself, more likely she will pick someone with no experience so we can win.

On the off-chance this is legit, then I think Nadia White would be the best opponent for her and she checks all the boxes as per Mila's list (i.e. big boobs) and that would be a great fight

Offline comeonarn

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2024, 05:04:43 AM »
On the off-chance this is legit, then I think Nadia White would be the best opponent for her and she checks all the boxes as per Mila's list (i.e. big boobs) and that would be a great fight
That would be a perfect match up, but Nadia White demands too much money for real catfights. There's no way Mila could afford to pull that off without a real producer involved. SuiteFights has already stated he will not work with her anymore. Plus if you've seen her on onlyfans, she's like high all the time. I doubt any producer would risk their reputation working with her.

Nikki Darling couldn't even make a catfight work with a trusted producer like MexicanCatfights, what makes anyone think her and Mila could do it on their own. Not happening.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2024, 08:58:43 AM »
That would be a perfect match up, but Nadia White demands too much money for real catfights. There's no way Mila could afford to pull that off without a real producer involved. SuiteFights has already stated he will not work with her anymore. Plus if you've seen her on onlyfans, she's like high all the time. I doubt any producer would risk their reputation working with her.

Nikki Darling couldn't even make a catfight work with a trusted producer like MexicanCatfights, what makes anyone think her and Mila could do it on their own. Not happening.

I hope mila and nikki settle it out again. Their last catfight was getting interesting towards the end