News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife fights

• 10 Replies

rfranks46

My wife fights
« on: December 15, 2010, 03:38:19 AM »
A few weeks ago my wife, Dianne, let me know that she had met someone who would be interested in meeting her for a bit of a catfight.  Dianne doesn't wrestle or fight as much as she has in the past, but once every six months or so she usually manages to find someone "sane" to go up against.  Dianne made arrangements for she and I to meet Trish and her husband at a restaurant inbetween our town and the town Trish lives in.  This was to be the first fight for my wife in at least six months and I hate to admit it, but she was somewhat out of shape. 

We were to meet Trish and her husband on a Thursday night at a Vietnamese restaurnat and Dianne absolutely drove me crazy as she tried to get me to help her decide what to wear to dinner.  Dianne eventually settled on a tight fitting gray skirt and a very tight pullover sweater.  I was suprised she could breath in that sweater and I knew she wasn't going to be able to eat anything.

The restaurant was a drive from our home and we were supposed to meet at 7:30pm.  When 8:00pm arrived and Trish and her husband hadn't, I figured my wife had again met someone who was all talk and no action.  Dianne and I decided to order dinner and have some drinks.  Just as the soup was broguth to our table I spotted an attractive couple coming in the restaurant and they were directed to our table.  Trish and her husband Zach made their way to our table and the awkward meeting took place.  We all shook hands and then sat down.

Over a drinks and not much else my wife and Trish agreed to meet at our house on Saturday night.  They agreed to wrestle and as they talkled I caught Zach doing basically the same thing I was doing...checking out the other's wife.  Trish was a an inch or so taller than Dianne and she was what I would described as "thick."  I couldn't tell through her butoon down shirt if her tits were real, but they were as large, if not larger than Dianne's.  I noted that Trish's short blonde hair was from a bottle, but I couldn't tell if she was younger or older than my wife.  Dianne likes me to say she's in her early fourties and since she'll eventually read this, I would comment any further. 

Trish and Dianne nervously laughed and joked as they talked about their match and to the casual observer one would think they were old friends.  I am not a casual observer.  The way Trish spoke and her knowledge lead me to believe that she and Zach had been to many a catfight.  she was confident, attractive, and obviosuly interested in wrestling and beating my wife.  I might even say that Trish was  a bit "cocky" if a woman can be.  Dianne, not to be undone, suggested that they make their match a bit more interesting and come up with a special prize for the winner of their contest.  After a few failed ideas Trish suggested that the losing woman should bl;ow the winning woman's husband.  Without batting an eye Dianne agreed.  Fir the rest of our time together I stared at Trish's mouth and wondered what it would be like to have my cock in it.  The dinner ended and we again awakwardly said our goodbyes.  Saturday was only a few day away and I couldn't wait.

By 10:00am Saturday morning Dianne had all the furniture in the den moved to the sides of the room.  The couch and love seat were positioned around the room and this is where I once again watch my wife stuggle against another woman.  We been married a long time and I watched her win and lose.  I'm her biggest fan and I always am present when she goes at it.

The doorbell rang just after 8:00pm and we again greeted Zacha dn Trish.  I offered Zach a beer and we took up our spots along the den.  Dianne and Trish spoke and I watched as they began stripping out of their clothes.  Dianne got down to a white exercise bra and white panties.  The bra was tight on her "D" size breasts.  A bit tighter since she might be carrying a little extra wieght.  I watched with anticipation as Trish slid out of her clothes and I was sure then her tits were real.  They were at least as big as Dianne's and Trish had them secured in pink bikini top.  Trish's bottom's were a very skimpy pink bikini styled bottom and I figured Dianne would be able to get them off of her pretty quick.

Dianne and Trish made their way to the center of the carpeted den and Zach adn I were now on our second beer.  Dianne and Trsih were pretty serious at this point and they stood for a while before moving.  They were roughly the same age, about the same size and soon one of us was about to get a blow job.  Trish stepped towards Dianne, then turned to her husband and said, "She's seem nice, so don't cum in her mouth."  And with that the two women went at it.

Dianne and Trish literally sprung at each other at the same time and they stood in a bear hug.  Each woman trying to toss the other, they eventally fell to the ground.  Trish had Dianne by the wrists and she tangled Dianne's legs into hers.  Dianne has beautifully thick legs and she quickly over powered Trish's.  Dainne rolled Trish over and pounded her heavy tits into Trish's.  Trish gasped as the air ran from her legs and Dianne shimmed up Trish's body.  It looked like Dianne might already have her as I have seeny my wife do this many times before.  Dianne got one knee on Trish's right arm and I figured soon those white panties would be forced in Trish's face.  Trish's free hand reached for Dianne's tits and she latched on and began to squeeze.  The stayed in this position for minutes with neither giving up.     

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: My wife fights
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 05:08:02 AM »
great write up would love to hear more
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Long Hardone

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »
Solid start.  Hope you keep it up.

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 08:25:36 PM »
Eagerly waiting for the next part...

rfranks46

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 06:02:39 AM »
Continued.........

Trish not only worked over Dianne's breasts, but she began to arch her back and roll out from under Dianne.  Obviously Trish was stronger than Dianne realized and soon she tumbled off.  Both women scrambled to their feet and backed away from each other.  Dianne clutched her chest and Trish smiled and she breathed heavily.  Dianne unclasped her top and let it fall to the ground.  Dianne's heavy tits moved up and down as she breathed and I noticed Zach's followed them as they moved.  Trish decided to free herself from her bikini top and finally I got to see what Zach must get all the time.  Her tits were in a word, fantastic. 

The two women seemed to catch their breath as they stood some 8 feet apart.  This time, instead of lunging at one another, they moved towards each other slowly.  They both extended thier hands and interlocked their fingers.  They pulled themselves together and allowed their breasts to meet without anything getting in the way.  The started slowly and carefully they forced thier breasts together.  Nipples were introduced to errect nipples as they seemed to almost box with their tits.  Their pace remained steady as each woman tried to slowly, but forcefully bang thier breasts together.  Dianne rested her head on her opponents shoulder and moved side to side, slugging her breasts into Trish's.  The breast battle ragged until, without warning, Trish slipped her leg behind Dianne's and forced her to the ground.  Their steady erotic battle was soon over and Trish spun Dianne around grabbing her in a headlock from behind.

Trish wrapped her legs around Dianne's and quickly put her into what appeared to be paralyzing hold.  Trish rolled my wife on to her side and with the speed of a striking cobra she slipped a hand in past my wife's panties.  Niether Zach or I couls see what was going on underneath that small patch of white cloth, but we could both imagine.  Dianne cried out and Trish's hand moved rapidly back and fourth under the cover the panties.  Trish rolled Dianne back and was litterally underneath her, however she maintained her position of controll and worked my wife's crotch with her hand. 

Dianne strained to get out of the stange positon she was in.  Trish's tits were flattened into Dianne's back as Dianne began to rock back and fourth.  Dianne groaned out loud and I knew she was about to give in.  Trish held on, but smiled at Zach.  30 seconds later....it was over as Dianne groaned, "I give."  Trish immediately let her lose and slid her now soaking went hand from Dianne's bush.  Dianne rolled over on her stomach and stretched her aching muscles.  Trish stood up with a grin and watched as Dianne continued to regain herself.

I sat and watched another very akward moment as I watched Trish go to Zach, unzip his pants and pull his boxer's down.  Zach's cock stood straight up as he got comfortable on the couch.  Dianne never stood, but moved the short distance on all fours over to the couch and took Zach into her mouth.  As tough as it was to watch her suck another man's cock, it was unbelievably stimulating.  Dianne took all of Zach's cock and she worked it over fast with tongue and lips.  In a strange display of compassion, Trish came over, kneeled down by Dianne and held her hair back as if to keep it out of the way.  Was it compassion, or did she just want to see what Dianne was doing. 

It only took a few minutes as Zach showed the tell tale sign of a guy who was about the let loose.  Dianne slurrped his cock and with a little luck moved her mouth out of the way as he reached his own climax.  Zach shot a stream into the top of Dianne's chest and she took his cock in her hands and gently finished by jerking him completely clean.  As Zach's breathing returned to normal Dianne got to her feet and without saying a word she walked into the restroom.  Trish planted a big kiss on Zach's lips and then gathered up her clothing.

We talked as I heard the shower go on and really I had nothing to be angry about.  Trish beat my wife fairly and quite squarely.  Trish and Zach asked me about another match and not being one to speak for my wife I told them that Dianne would have to make that decision.  It was almost too much for me to watch as Trsih fitted herself back in that bikini top.  I wanted to touch those wonderful looking tits just for a second.  Dianne came from the bathroom wrapped in a robe and her hair in a towel.  She and Trish hugged and I was sure there were no hard feelings.  Both women talked quitely and I couldn't hear what they said.  I gave Zach a beer for the road and he shook my hand.  "Next time, lets try a couples match" Trish said as Zach and I were just breaking from our handshake. 

There were four big smiles in the room and without another word being said, Zach and Trish left. 

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 05:03:41 AM »
Terrific. Can't wait for more. Thank you.

Offline finglock

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 07:06:34 PM »
"Next time, lets try a couples match" Trish said...

I agree with Trish 100%  ;D

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »
Good story.

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »
wow, hot story!

Offline Ready5

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 02:55:26 AM »
Great story.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 03:20:07 AM »
Great Story - seems like it is going to get more interesting!