News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights

• 73 Replies

Offline BigDickBrad

Re: The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2024, 08:15:56 PM »
Wow! Heather pulled it out again. What a fantastic match.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2024, 11:20:56 PM »
A left fist catches me under my chin jolting my head up and backwards as my big sore breasts bounce heavily upward as I stagger abit in the water, not only from your uppercut, but from the sheer exhaustion of this battle we have been waging between each other, and as I hear someone in the crowd yell out "I think Heathers going down with that uppercut!" with me hearing that, it sends an angry burst of energy through my body, as we both stagger around the fountain from one side to the other, I send the hardest straight right jab that crashes into your mouth followed by a left hook that comes from so far back and crashes into the side of your right cheek that my huge breasts shake and slam into each other!! Yt

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2024, 06:00:45 AM »
My head snaps back as the blood starts to flow from my nose again and as I stumble backwards, your fist comes flying in from the side crashing into my face that sends my head snapping violenty to the side as my arms drop down to my sides and my legs start to quiver, and shake, Im not sure if its from your two hard fists, or if its from the battle that we have been beating each other in, as I see you coming at me through blurry vision I instinctively send my right fist slamming into your belly, as my left fist flies into your mouth again, my hands are sore, and my arms dont have any strength left in them. yt

Offline JuicyJulie

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2024, 07:25:11 PM »
My head snaps back as the blood starts to flow from my nose again and as I stumble backwards, your fist comes flying in from the side crashing into my face that sends my head snapping violenty to the side as my arms drop down to my sides and my legs start to quiver, and shake, Im not sure if its from your two hard fists, or if its from the battle that we have been beating each other in, as I see you coming at me through blurry vision I instinctively send my right fist slamming into your belly, as my left fist flies into your mouth again, my hands are sore, and my arms dont have any strength left in them. yt

Are we gonna see a conclusion to this match?
even thoo the poll is concluded?
kisses  :-*

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2024, 09:30:15 PM »
I take a punch to my belly that takes my breath away, but it was not nearly as hard as your punches had been in the beginning of this fight, but then your right slams hard right into my mouth sending my head back and more bloody rolling down my lips as I grunt out in pain and stagger slightly "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" I scream out as I send my own left fist slamming into your mouth and then I swing my right fist back and then around as hard as I can which connects harder than my other punches to the upper portion of your cheek and head with a loud cracking sound as my shoulders swing through and my huge breasts slam into each other!!  Yt

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2024, 10:26:24 PM »
My nose squirts some more blood from your hard jab that runs down my lip onto my huge breasts then from nowhere your hook slams into my cheek and eye sending me staggering to the edge of the fountain wall, the backs of my legs are at the wall when this bitch comes at me again, my arms feel like lead as I ball up my right fist and send a massive right uppercut to your left huge breasts, and as I stand my body all the way upright, ai send a hard left hook that connects into the right side of your face.  Yt

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2024, 12:01:19 AM »
Grunting out in pain as your fist slams hard into my heavy breast as you drive it upward before your hook slams into the side of my face sending my head snapping and my body trembling at the knees as we continue splashing about in the water fountain, and as I catch myself so I dont drop to my knees, I send my right fist slamming into your belly doubling you over and as you do I swing my left fist back as far as I can and send a nasty hard left uppercut the swings upward and crashes into the underneath of your chin with the loudest cracking sound ever "Craaaaaaackk!!"  Yt

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2024, 03:59:35 AM »
I gasp for breath from your hard punch to my belly which sends me bending slightly over and as my heavy breasts hang downward I begin to try and straighten up and bring my fists up I get slammed in my chin sending me crashing over the wall of the fountain and onto the wet grassy lawn slamming onto my back hard which takes my breath away even more, my huge breasts hanging off to each side as my legs lay limp down on the grassy ground and my eyes begin to roll back into my head and my arms are barely moving around on the ground. Yt

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2024, 08:29:27 PM »
Heck ya Heather beat her ass! Great fight from both

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2024, 12:56:11 AM »
Another awestruck incredible fight
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2024, 07:05:40 AM »
I start applauding... a good fight by both of them... Heather is the winner! I approach her raising her arm in a sign of Victory... Congratulations both girls for the fight...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2024, 06:09:03 PM »
Well done Heather.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2024, 08:52:31 PM »
Thank you Jenny, and everyone else! I greatly appreciate all the comments and votes in the polls! and hope you all have enjoyed!!

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2024, 10:36:31 AM »
Still think Morgan's better and should've won

*gathers the other Morgan supporters and goes to tend to her wounds*
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."