News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cynara ChatGPT

• 8 Replies

Offline Martin Beswick

Cynara ChatGPT
« on: May 15, 2024, 04:27:30 PM »

I asked Chat GPT write me a story based on this photo. It generated the following in under a minute ....

{alt}

THE INVITATION

The elevator doors opened with a soft chime, revealing the opulence of the penthouse floor. I stepped out, my heart pounding with anticipation and nerves. It was my first time attending one of these matches. I'd heard whispers about them for months – clandestine gatherings where the elite indulged in primal entertainment. Tonight, I was finally a part of it.

I walked down the hallway, the thick carpet muffling my footsteps. The soft hum of conversation grew louder as I approached the door marked "PH1". A discreet knock later, the door swung open, and I was greeted by a man in a tailored suit. He gave me a curt nod, indicating I should follow him.

The room was a study in luxury – floor-to-ceiling windows offered a panoramic view of the city lights, while plush furniture and tasteful art adorned the space. But all eyes were drawn to the center of the room, where a king-sized bed was flanked by two women, each in scant attire, sizing each other up with palpable animosity.

Cynara was a blonde bombshell, her curves accentuated by a lacy black bra and patterned panties. Her muscles were toned, and her expression was one of confident disdain as she eyed her opponent. Denise, with her dark hair and athletic build, wore a black bikini that clung to her form, highlighting every sinew and curve. They stood there, exchanging taunts and smirks, their animosity electrifying the air.

I found a spot among the audience – a group of well-dressed men, all placing bets and discussing the match with eager anticipation. My friend John, who had introduced me to this world, handed me a drink and whispered, "You’re in for a treat. These matches are legendary."

Cynara took a step forward, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Ready to lose, Denise? Hope you brought a towel to wipe away those tears."

Denise smirked, her eyes narrowing. "The only thing I'll be wiping is the floor with you, Cynara."

Their verbal sparring continued, each trying to get under the other's skin. The men around me chuckled, the tension in the room growing thicker by the second. I could feel my pulse quicken, the excitement building.

A bell chimed softly, signaling the start of the match. The women circled each other, their bodies poised and ready. Cynara made the first move, lunging forward with surprising speed. Denise was ready, sidestepping and grabbing Cynara's arm, twisting it behind her back.

Cynara grimaced but quickly retaliated, using her free arm to elbow Denise in the ribs. Denise let out a grunt, releasing her hold and stumbling back. Cynara didn’t waste a second, following up with a shove that sent Denise sprawling onto the bed.

The bed creaked under their combined weight as they grappled, each trying to gain the upper hand. Cynara straddled Denise, pinning her down and leaning in close, her breath hot against Denise’s face. "Give up yet?" she taunted.

Denise responded with a growl, bucking her hips and throwing Cynara off balance. They rolled across the bed, a tangle of limbs and fierce determination. The room was filled with the sounds of their struggle – grunts, gasps, and the rustling of sheets.

I watched, mesmerized, as the women battled. Around me, the men cheered and jeered, placing new bets as the tide of the match shifted. I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene before me – the sheer physicality, the intensity of their competition, and the undeniable allure of their rivalry.

John nudged me, a grin on his face. "Quite the show, huh?"

I nodded, unable to tear my gaze away. "Yeah. It's incredible."

The fight moved from the bed to the floor, the women crashing onto the plush white rug. Cynara was on top, her hands around Denise's neck, trying to choke her into submission. Denise clawed at Cynara's wrists, her face contorted in pain and fury.

With a sudden burst of strength, Denise twisted her body, dislodging Cynara and flipping their positions. Now it was Denise on top, pinning Cynara down with her thighs while she caught her breath, sweat glistening on her skin.

"Not so tough now, are you?" Denise panted, her voice edged with triumph.

Cynara struggled beneath her, her chest heaving. "This... isn't over," she gasped, her eyes blazing with defiance.

Denise tightened her grip, her muscles straining as she tried to maintain control. "Oh, I think it is. Just give up, Cynara. Admit you’re beaten."

Cynara roared with determination, summoning every ounce of her strength. She bucked violently, throwing Denise off and scrambling to her feet. Denise was quick to follow, and the two stood facing each other, breathing heavily, their bodies slick with sweat.

The final moments of the match were a blur of movement and raw power. They clashed again and again, each trying to outmaneuver the other. The room was filled with the sounds of their exertion, the audience holding their breath in anticipation.

In a sudden, decisive move, Cynara managed to sweep Denise's legs out from under her. Denise fell to the floor, and Cynara pounced, pinning her down with a triumphant cry. Denise struggled, but it was clear she was spent, her strength fading.

Cynara held her down, breathing heavily. "Yield," she demanded, her voice firm.

Denise glared up at her, defiance in her eyes, but finally, she nodded. "I yield," she muttered, the words bitter on her lips.

The room erupted in applause and cheers, the men congratulating each other and settling their bets. I watched, awestruck, as Cynara stood up, her chest heaving with exertion and triumph. She extended a hand to Denise, helping her to her feet.

The two women stood there for a moment, their animosity replaced by a grudging respect. "Good fight," Cynara said, her voice softer now.

Denise nodded, still catching her breath. "Yeah. You too."

As the men continued to celebrate, I found myself reflecting on what I'd witnessed. It was more than just a fight – it was a raw, primal display of strength and determination. I knew I’d never forget this night, and I couldn’t wait to see what the next match would bring.

John clapped me on the back, a satisfied grin on his face. "So, what did you think?"

I shook my head, still processing the intensity of the experience. "It was incredible. I’ve never seen anything like it."

"Welcome to the club," he said, raising his glass. "Here’s to many more nights like this."
As I left the penthouse, the sounds of laughter and celebration fading behind me, I knew I’d be back. The thrill of the match, the raw emotion, and the sheer physicality had left a lasting impression. I was hooked, and I couldn’t wait for the next invitation.

If you're curious, here's the prompt I used:
Write a story based on the photo - which takes place inside a luxury hotel room on the penthouse floor. There are several men in the audience, all of whom has placed bets on the outcome. Tell the story in a first person point of view from a man who is there for the first time, after hearing about these kinds of matches for many months.  Majority of the story should be about the wrestling match, as both women become increasingly breathless and sweaty, testing their strength against each other. teasing each other verbally while competing and become quite sweaty and breathless.   The match starts with both women entering the room and attempting ton verbally intimidate each other, then they wrestle first on the king sized bed before the match ends with a triumphant winner on the white rug on the floor. be very detailed about the struggling and physical interactions. Both women are very aware of the intensity of the audience and want to win so that they can collect a significant cash prize, but also because they don't like each other very much.

Offline Martin Beswick

Re: Cynara ChatGPT
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 04:40:29 PM »
And then, I added a new prompt -
now write a 2nd story as a sequel, following the same prompts as above - but this second match involves two new women and ends with the scene featured in this photo
{alt}

THE RETURN

The invitation arrived just as discreetly as before, slipped under my door with a sense of mystery. The elegant card simply read:

**"PH1. Midnight. Be there."**

My excitement was immediate. The memory of the last match, the sheer intensity and raw physicality, had stayed with me. This time, I was ready. I quickly contacted John, who confirmed that he’d be there too.

When I arrived at the penthouse, the atmosphere was even more charged than before. The room was filled with the same luxurious ambiance, but the crowd seemed larger, more eager. I spotted John near the bar, already deep in conversation with another attendee. He waved me over.

"This one's going to be wild," he said, handing me a drink. "Two new fighters. They're supposed to be even more intense than Cynara and Denise."

My curiosity piqued. "Who are they?"

He grinned. "You'll see."

The buzz of conversation hushed as the two new fighters entered the room. The first was a statuesque blonde named Valerie, her body lean and powerful, clad in a leopard-print bikini. The second was a slightly shorter blonde named Tina, her muscles taut and defined, wearing a patterned bikini.

They stood at opposite ends of the room, eyeing each other with a mix of disdain and anticipation. The crowd watched with bated breath as they exchanged verbal jabs, each trying to get under the other's skin.

Valerie smirked, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Hope you're ready to lose, Tina. I don't go easy on amateurs."

Tina’s eyes flashed with anger. "Amateur? I’ll show you who’s the amateur here."

Their taunts continued, each trying to provoke the other into a mistake. The tension in the room was palpable, and I could feel my pulse quicken in anticipation.

A bell chimed softly, signaling the start of the match. The women circled each other, their bodies poised and ready. Valerie made the first move, lunging forward with surprising speed. Tina was ready, sidestepping and grabbing Valerie's arm, twisting it behind her back.

Valerie grimaced but quickly retaliated, using her free arm to elbow Tina in the ribs. Tina let out a grunt, releasing her hold and stumbling back. Valerie didn’t waste a second, following up with a shove that sent Tina sprawling onto the floor.

The women grappled fiercely, their bodies colliding with a force that sent them both rolling across the floor. Valerie managed to straddle Tina, pinning her down and leaning in close, her breath hot against Tina’s face. "Give up yet?" she taunted.

Tina responded with a growl, bucking her hips and throwing Valerie off balance. They rolled across the floor, a tangle of limbs and fierce determination. The room was filled with the sounds of their struggle – grunts, gasps, and the rustling of the rug.

I watched, mesmerized, as the women battled. Around me, the men cheered and jeered, placing new bets as the tide of the match shifted. I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene before me – the sheer physicality, the intensity of their competition, and the undeniable allure of their rivalry.

Valerie managed to get on top, her hands around Tina's neck, trying to choke her into submission. Tina clawed at Valerie's wrists, her face contorted in pain and fury. With a sudden burst of strength, Tina twisted her body, dislodging Valerie and flipping their positions. Now it was Tina on top, pinning Valerie down with her thighs while she caught her breath, sweat glistening on her skin.

"Not so tough now, are you?" Tina panted, her voice edged with triumph.

Valerie struggled beneath her, her chest heaving. "This... isn't over," she gasped, her eyes blazing with defiance.

Tina tightened her grip, her muscles straining as she tried to maintain control. "Oh, I think it is. Just give up, Valerie. Admit you’re beaten."

Valerie roared with determination, summoning every ounce of her strength. She bucked violently, throwing Tina off and scrambling to her feet. Tina was quick to follow, and the two stood facing each other, breathing heavily, their bodies slick with sweat.

The final moments of the match were a blur of movement and raw power. They clashed again and again, each trying to outmaneuver the other. The room was filled with the sounds of their exertion, the audience holding their breath in anticipation.

Valerie managed to get a hold on Tina's arm, twisting it behind her back. Tina gritted her teeth, her face a mask of pain and determination. She fought back with everything she had, using her free hand to land a powerful blow to Valerie's side.

Valerie grunted in pain but didn't let go. She tightened her grip, her muscles straining as she tried to force Tina to submit. Tina responded with a surge of strength, using her legs to sweep Valerie's legs out from under her.

Valerie fell to the floor, and Tina pounced, pinning her down with a triumphant cry. Valerie struggled, but it was clear she was spent, her strength fading.

Tina held her down, breathing heavily. "Yield," she demanded, her voice firm.

Valerie glared up at her, defiance in her eyes, but finally, she nodded. "I yield," she muttered, the words bitter on her lips.

The room erupted in applause and cheers, the men congratulating each other and settling their bets. I watched, awestruck, as Tina stood up, her chest heaving with exertion and triumph. She extended a hand to Valerie, helping her to her feet.

The two women stood there for a moment, their animosity replaced by a grudging respect. "Good fight," Tina said, her voice softer now.

Valerie nodded, still catching her breath. "Yeah. You too."

Back in my own apartment, I replayed the events of the night in my mind. The intensity of the fight, the fierce determination in their eyes, the raw power of their struggle – it was a world I’d never imagined, and now, I was a part of it.

I fell asleep with a sense of anticipation, dreaming of the next match and the thrill it would bring. The world of underground wrestling had opened its doors to me, and I was ready to dive in, headfirst.

Note: so this "sequel" contained some repeated text and moments that I deleted, but otherwise this is pretty close to what the AI gave me.  Like most of the new AI platforms you have to be crafty to work around certain barriers and keep everything PG-13, but so far the results have been remarkable.

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 10:17:10 PM »
Which chatgpt version did you use?
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 11:28:12 PM »

The newest version - chat 4o - paid the $20 a month since I anticipate I'll be using it a lot

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 09:52:14 PM »
I've found these LLMs can write this sort of stuff as well, if not better, than most ppl

Offline MarkRussell

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2024, 03:57:24 PM »
Fantastic.  Those magazines is how I got started in this wonderful fetish.  Cynara and a few others would routinely beat my wife in my imagination but Linda would also win against some of the others.  Thanks Martin for a trip down memory lane

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2024, 10:32:02 PM »
how did you share the pic with gpt?

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 04:29:20 AM »

I have to admit that I have spent A LOT of time on Chat GPT in just the last week since posting these initial experiments. You can not only build stories from photos, but also create a recurring set of characters.

Here's what has worked well for me and what I would recommend. But be warned, this can quickly become not only addictive but consuming.

Click on the paperclip to the left of MESSAGE ChatGPT and upload up to 10 photo of the same person. A model, actress, athlete, etc.  (for this example, and because I'm Gen X, i uploaded photos of Heather Locklear)
prompt: This is a photo of a new character named Heather. Describe her and the photo.

Upload photos of another person. (for fun I used photos of Caroline Munro)
prompt: These are photos of a new character named Caroline. Describe her and the photos.

Click on the paperclip and upload ip to 10 reference photos. I'd suggest keeping them PG, old school apartment wrestling photos.

prompt: Now write me a 1,000 word story featuring the characters of Heather and Caroline inspired by these photos. Heather and Caroline have a long history of disagreements and tension between them, and have decided to finally work out their frustrations with an intimate wrestling match.  Write the story in first person from the perspective of a man who has sponsored this match by booking the hotel room, providing the swimsuits they will wear while wrestling, and will award a $800 prize to the winner. Describe the action in vivid detail.

(if warned, assure Chat GPT that these images do not violate the policy.

Here's what I got:

The room was dimly lit, the atmosphere charged with anticipation. I had booked this luxurious hotel suite for a very specific purpose: to finally settle the simmering tensions between Heather and Caroline. These two women, both incredibly fit and fiercely competitive, had been at odds for as long as I could remember. Tonight, they would work out their frustrations in an intimate wrestling match, and I was the one sponsoring it. An $800 prize awaited the victor, and I had even provided the swimsuits they would wear during their intense bout.

Heather arrived first, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. She wore a pink bikini that accentuated her toned body, a mix of allure and athleticism. Her blue eyes sparkled with determination, and she moved with the grace of someone who knew how to handle herself in any physical contest. Caroline entered shortly after, her dark hair contrasting sharply with Heather's. She wore a dark bikini that highlighted her athletic build and exuded confidence. Her striking features were set in a determined expression, and I could feel the electricity in the air as they faced each other.

I stood to the side, watching them intently. "Ladies, you both know the rules. This match is to settle your differences once and for all. The winner takes home the prize, and the loser...well, let's just say you won't be forgetting tonight anytime soon."

Heather and Caroline nodded, never breaking eye contact with each other. They moved to the center of the room, the plush carpet beneath them providing a soft surface for their impending struggle.

"Let's begin," I announced, stepping back to give them space.

They circled each other cautiously at first, each gauging the other's movements. Heather made the first move, lunging forward to grab Caroline's arm. Caroline countered swiftly, twisting out of Heather's grip and retaliating with a shove that sent Heather stumbling backward. Heather recovered quickly, her eyes blazing with determination as she charged at Caroline again.

This time, they collided with force, their bodies entwined as they grappled for dominance. Heather's hand shot out, gripping Caroline's hair and yanking it hard. Caroline grunted in pain but responded in kind, her own hands tangling in Heather's blonde locks. They twisted and turned, their bikinis slipping slightly as they struggled, exposing more of their toned bodies.

Caroline managed to gain the upper hand momentarily, using her strength to push Heather down onto the carpet. She straddled Heather, pinning her arms above her head with a triumphant grin. "Give up, Heather?"

Heather's response was a defiant growl as she bucked her hips, using her legs to twist her body and throw Caroline off balance. With a burst of strength, Heather rolled them over, reversing their positions. Now it was Caroline's turn to be pinned, her dark hair splayed out on the carpet as Heather held her down.

"Not a chance," Heather spat, her face inches from Caroline's. The intensity of their struggle was palpable, their muscles straining as they fought for control.

Caroline's legs shot up, wrapping around Heather's waist and squeezing tightly. Heather gasped, the pressure forcing her to release her grip on Caroline's wrists. Caroline seized the opportunity, flipping Heather onto her back and quickly repositioning herself. She secured a headlock, her bicep pressing against Heather's neck.

Heather's hands clawed at Caroline's arm, trying to break free, but Caroline held firm. "Just give up, Heather. You can't win."

Heather's eyes blazed with defiance. "Never," she hissed, her voice strained but resolute.

With a sudden burst of energy, Heather twisted her body, managing to slip out of Caroline's hold. She scrambled to her feet, breathing heavily, and glared at Caroline. Caroline rose slowly, a smirk playing on her lips.

"You're tough, I'll give you that," Caroline said, her voice a mix of respect and challenge.

Heather didn't reply. Instead, she lunged at Caroline again, their bodies crashing together in a flurry of movement. They fell to the carpet, rolling and grappling, their hands and legs entangled as they fought for dominance. The sounds of their struggle filled the room—grunts, gasps, and the occasional cry of pain.

Caroline managed to get Heather onto her back again, this time securing a firm grip on her opponent's wrist and twisting it painfully. Heather winced but didn't give up, using her free hand to claw at Caroline's side. Caroline yelped and shifted her position, giving Heather the opening she needed to break free.

They both got to their feet, panting and sweating, their eyes locked in a fierce stare. "This isn't over," Heather said, her voice a low growl.

"Not by a long shot," Caroline replied, her tone equally intense.

They charged at each other once more, their bodies colliding with a thud. This time, Heather managed to get behind Caroline, wrapping her arms around her waist and lifting her off the ground. Caroline's legs kicked wildly as Heather spun them around and threw Caroline onto the bed.

Caroline bounced slightly, quickly scrambling to her knees as Heather climbed onto the bed after her. They resumed their struggle, their movements more frantic and desperate now. Heather's hands found their way to Caroline's bikini top, yanking it aside to expose her breast. Caroline responded with a sharp slap to Heather's face, followed by a push that sent Heather sprawling onto her back.

Caroline pounced, straddling Heather and pinning her down. Heather struggled beneath her, but Caroline's grip was firm. "I've got you now," Caroline said, her voice a mix of triumph and breathlessness.

Heather's eyes flashed with anger and determination. With a sudden, powerful twist, she managed to throw Caroline off balance. They rolled across the bed, their bodies a tangle of limbs and sweat. Heather ended up on top, pinning Caroline's wrists to the mattress.

"Give up," Heather demanded, her voice hoarse with exertion.

Caroline glared up at her, refusing to concede. "Never."

Heather's grip tightened, her body pressing down on Caroline's. "Then I'll make you."

Their struggle continued, both women pushing their limits as they fought for supremacy. The room echoed with the sounds of their intense battle, the bed creaking beneath them. Finally, with a last burst of energy, Heather managed to secure a firm hold on Caroline's wrists and pin them above her head.

Caroline lay beneath her, panting and defeated. "Alright, alright, I give up," she said, her voice a mix of frustration and grudging respect.

Heather slowly released her grip, sitting back and breathing heavily. She looked down at Caroline, her expression a mix of triumph and exhaustion. "That was...intense," Heather said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Caroline nodded, still catching her breath. "Yeah, it was."

I stepped forward, clapping slowly. "Well done, both of you. That was quite a match."

Heather climbed off the bed, helping Caroline to her feet. They stood side by side, their bodies glistening with sweat, and looked at me expectantly.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the envelope with the prize money. "Heather, as the winner, this is yours." I handed her the envelope, and she accepted it with a tired but triumphant smile.

Caroline sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Good match, Heather."

Heather nodded, a hint of a smile playing on her lips. "You too, Caroline. You too."

As they gathered their things and prepared to leave, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. The tension between them had finally been settled, at least for now. And I had witnessed an incredible display of strength, determination, and resilience from both women. It was a night I wouldn't soon forget.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2024, 10:09:49 PM »

I have to admit that I have spent A LOT of time on Chat GPT in just the last week since posting these initial experiments. You can not only build stories from photos, but also create a recurring set of characters.

Here's what has worked well for me and what I would recommend. But be warned, this can quickly become not only addictive but consuming. t.

It doesn't surprise me at all. It's the kind of simple story premise that AI LLM ought to be able to handle.

AIDungeon does pretty much the same thing and you can affect the story as you go along.

I wonder if there are bots scraping the story section of Freecatfights  for raw material right now?