News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tracy Turner vs Sharon. Looking for more info

• 1 Replies

Offline bhangraman59

Tracy Turner vs Sharon. Looking for more info
« on: May 23, 2024, 09:45:43 AM »
Hi all.  I was hoping for some sage advice or insight regarding PC020 1,2&3.
https://www.joanwisecatfights.com/en/download/tracy-vs-sharon-1-make-me-come-bitch:12741
Link has pictures and a preview clip,  and I highly recommend the 3 vids as being close to prefect for my tastes. 

My question is whether anyone knows backstory of these two clashing? Across the 3 videos they can be quite flirtatious with each other.  Other times they seem to really go for each other.  The audio isn't the best,  but when they exchange words,  it sometimes suggests they have sex outside filming. There's one of the series where I think both of them are panting and moaning, which I've interpreted as being from sexual desire.  But,  there's also some quite legitimate catfighting going on with slapping and hair pulling.

Long post,  but maybe it might inspire a couple of people to check it out.  And if anyone has some background on this series,  I'd love to hear of it.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: Tracy Turner vs Sharon. Looking for more info
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 03:54:25 PM »
Have seen both as far as I know, first one was intense and tracey more out of the two looked more hornier towards her opponent. Sharon got the win and afterwards from what i remember they had intimate kiss and i guess there was sommething afterwards between the two. Although I could be wrong.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????