News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Girl Made Hair Disasters

• 4 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Girl Made Hair Disasters
« on: May 23, 2024, 10:12:28 PM »
I’m currently having the most awesome cyber fight where I got to pour pink nail vanish into my opponent’s blonde hair…such fun :)

So that brings me to the question: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to another girls hair in real life?

Personally I’ve poured drinks and put gum into hair during catfights. I also saw one girl cut another’s hair during my school days.

But I wonder if anyone can match these actions or perhaps beat them?

PS

It goes without saying we all have probably pulled out some hair over the years; hence that did not make the list.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 11:01:27 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline Tanya_Blade

Re: Girl Made Hair Disasters
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 11:26:27 PM »
I'm going to be corny. I pulled a piece of hair about 20 centimeters long out of a bitch in an irl fight. It ruined her hair completely. In another fight, after me and bitch rolled around on the muddy and wet ground, I had to walk home with very messy hair. It was very humiliating for me, even though I won that fight
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 11:28:27 PM by Tanya_Blade »

Offline Dicey_Kate

• Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 11:54:24 PM »
I'm going to be corny. I pulled a piece of hair about 20 centimeters long out of a bitch in an irl fight. It ruined her hair completely. In another fight, after me and bitch rolled around on the muddy and wet ground, I had to walk home with very messy hair. It was very humiliating for me, even though I won that fight

I too have a muddy tale to tell; but in my case it was my blue jeans that became saturated water and brown due to mud that really got me. My hair was not much better; but that’s what I get for storming outside with my roommate to fight in the park in the middle of a downpour. Oh and like you I won Tanya :)

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 07:21:51 PM »

I too have a muddy tale to tell; but in my case it was my blue jeans that became saturated water and brown due to mud that really got me. My hair was not much better; but that’s what I get for storming outside with my roommate to fight in the park in the middle of a downpour. Oh and like you I won Tanya :)

This is a little unrelated but just wanted to comment that for whatever reason I've always loved the idea of seeing a fight in the rain between two women!!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2024, 06:35:47 AM »
The thought of a catfight in the rain with each girl wearing a buttoned down blouse or shirt, NO BRA, skirt, and barefoot gets me sexually aroused !!!