News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

All or nothing

• 32 Replies

Offline Danny Hard

All or nothing
« on: May 24, 2024, 06:54:10 AM »
The messages had been going back and forth between us for a while.
They were nasty and full of provocations.
In the end, only one thing was certain.

A fight was inevitable.
And the inevitable became a bitch fight.

Only thongs and high heels, no rules and one way to win:
to take everything from the opponent.
Pride, honor, dignity.
And in the end there is the absolute humiliation of the opponent through "winner fucks loser" or is it more like rape?

And now I'm here.
Outfit as agreed.
With the intention of showing the Australian her limits.
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Re: All or nothingh
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 12:14:11 AM »
Yes provocative, catty bitchy messages back and forth.

Danny to fight in a g string and heels me a black satin g string, bkack wicked heels black seamed stockings and suspender belt.

Both being strong willed never back down bitches one will leave hurt bad bit not having lost her dignity honour and pride,  Whilst we both are happy for a massive crowd to watch the fight, both agree no interference.

We both agreed the crowd can throw in sex toys from our collection or other sex toys during the fight.

My promise to Danny the fucking bitch is I aim to hurt her so bad then have my way with her, the bitch won’t forget me.

I go enter the arena in my outfit. There is every chance of the loser being heel fucked and worse.

I snarl at Danny, do your best you fucking bitch, because when you lose your life will be hell, your going to get hate fucked mercilessly in front of everyone.

I stretch more to please the crowd showing my body off but also making sure I am ready to fight from the start..
Looking at you I snarl ….. OK cxnt when I finish with you you will be a worthless fucking piece of shit.

I am going to fuck this German bitch up.

My Hair pristine perfect red nails and lips, my nipples erect and pussy aroused anxious to show this bitch I am the better woman.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 07:10:25 AM by JasmineFCF »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: All or nothing
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 03:29:24 AM »
Jasmine, you are very capable of showing her that you are the best at what you do so now… it’s her turn to find out what it’s all about being in a fight with you
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 03:45:34 AM »
Jasmine, you are very capable of showing her that you are the best at what you do so now… it’s her turn to find out what it’s all about being in a fight with you

Thanks babe, I will fight hard to please you.

Kisses

Jasmine
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 03:46:32 AM by JasmineFCF »

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 02:55:08 PM »

You and Jasmine think she's the best.
But i'm here to knock her off her throne!
 :-*
Just you & me

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 06:20:53 PM »

I am impressed by your recent battles and could easily cheer you but I have long been. Jasmine fan

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 09:33:07 PM »

I am impressed by your recent battles and could easily cheer you but I have long been. Jasmine fan

Time to get excited about new idols!  ;D  :-*
Just you & me

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 09:59:27 PM »
The australian slut is bursting with self-confidence.
Still.
I intend to destroy her self-confidence,
to finish her off,
to show her her limits and to fuck her stinking cxnt dry!

I'm silently hoping that the audience will throw the sex toys into the arena soon so that we can reach a decision, albeit an extreme one.

But we're not there yet, we're still facing each other, the spectators are assessing us, weighing up the chances of the fighters against each other.
The stylish bitch from "Down Under" against the no-nonsense European who'll go into this fight with her sights set on her goal.

"I can't be so bad as to lose to you"
i hiss back
"i"m going to ride you like an old mare!"

The audience begins to murmur excitedly, all sensing that an epic battle is about to take place that could surpass much of what we've seen before.
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 11:12:25 PM »
I cant wait to beat the crap out of this German stuck up bitch.

As for her cxnt I aim to cxnt bust her filthy cxnt, once busted I will keep going until she is in a world of pain from her dried up beaten cxnt.

I too encourage the crowd to throw in sex toys, I won’t back down from any challenge this stupid German bitch thinks she can handle.

I stretch and move to work the crowd up, the fight has now got a bitchy racial aspect to the crowds pleasure.  As much as I want to tear into this fucking bitch, I know we owe it to the crowd to take time facing off, we do not want anyone with a limp cock when we start our fight.

I had agreed to fight in heels as my agility in them often gives me an advantage, something I hope this German bitch is unaware of as I flirt with the crowd.

As for who rides who bitch, I will ride you until you collapse bitch.

As for our fight bitch whatever happens when we fight, you'll certainly know you've been in one.

My vag a bit moist, breasts so pert and nipples so erect, I let the crowd feel and grope me.

Sure at this underground fight club the winner gets a big cash prize, but they know this is more than that,  a bitch fight, no far worse, a hate bitch fight, both of us want to take everything from the other, her alpha status, her pride, her dignity, something only a woman can do.  When asked do I want to knock you out I snarl, no way that would be the easy way out for this bitch, I want her to suffer her entire humiliation.

Many people ask us to brush our nipples together and bitch kiss, I accept the challenge expecting it will intimidate you bitch, anything to get the advantage. I suggest get a good grip on my hair as we do this bitch, because I am going to get a nasty grip on your hair.

The crowd no doubt want us to lock our bodies together pre fight so we are both vulnerable.My black g string. Heels stockings and suspenders contrasts well with your outfit as we get close, I stab my nipples into you like daggers, our lips touch and I grab your hair bitchily as they start a count down 25…24…23.  Yt

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2024, 11:28:40 PM »

I don’t care if Stud likes you for your info bitch he is one fans I would do anything to keep, stay away from him cxnt.  Of course I would be happy to jerk him off over your defeated body.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2024, 11:32:43 PM »

Gulp…..I am flattered ladies.

I don’t care if Stud likes you for your info bitch he is one fans I would do anything to keep, stay away from him cxnt.  Of course I would be happy to jerk him off over your defeated body.

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2024, 07:31:13 AM »
My icy gaze meets yours as we comply with the crowd's demand for a preliminary fight, a first encounter in the middle of the arena. We're both determined to emerge from this competition as THE ALPHA WOMAN.

A hateful, merciless catfight awaits us.
But that is not the true truth.
It'll not be a merciless sex fight either.
It looks more like a relentless rape fight.
We're both striving so hard to take away our opponent's dignity, her pride and her sexual self-determination.
We both want the loser to never again make an attempt to doubt the winner's superiority.

And so we meet in the middle, our hard, plump nipples digging into the other's breast flesh.
We grab our opponent's hair and look nose to nose while our nipples rub against the other's breast.
My breathing is fast and my desire to destroy this Australian whore grows within me. 
I lift my thigh, slide it between Jasmine's legs and rub it against her crotch.
At first I think it's an illusion, but then i'm quickly sure that her G-string is already wet. She seems to be keen for me to take one of the sex toys and fuck her hard.
"22, ... 21, ... 20, ... " the countdown continues.
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2024, 09:01:05 PM »
As we move in close our nipples so erect they stab into each others breasts, we get a nasty but sensual grip on each others hair.

Our mutual hate is out of control, no two women so close in stats should ever face off, we have convinced ourselves there is no way we could lose to the other but the crowd knows our hate has removed any rational thinking.

Many in the crowd desire to fuck either of us but it is clear even the winner may be unable to fuck for some time and the losers fete will be far worse.

Call it a hate fight a rape fight, but we both promise the crowd once we have broken the others sex, we will keep destroying and humiliating her.

Our breasts battle, my hip presses your g string and equally damp vag.

I pull your hair and nastily sensually bite your lips.

My other hand claws your arse and your clits presses your g string into my right hip,

19,,,,18….17

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2024, 03:10:20 AM »
Knock Jasmine off the Throne??
If you do try……
After you knock into Jasmine   Trying to know her off her throne suggests that you see  Jasmine as the best already  ;D.  but remember what touching the queen  in any country can do to you.  that could be seen as something only nightmares produce for the one that shows intent to harm your queen
Now Danny I think most queens would accept an apology and leaving the country for such an offense but…….
Queen Jasmine don’t do that…
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2024, 06:21:55 AM »
Knock Jasmine off the Throne??
If you do try……
After you knock into Jasmine   Trying to know her off her throne suggests that you see  Jasmine as the best already  ;D.  but remember what touching the queen  in any country can do to you.  that could be seen as something only nightmares produce for the one that shows intent to harm your queen
Now Danny I think most queens would accept an apology and leaving the country for such an offense but…….
Queen Jasmine don’t do that…
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!

Hey man!
Are you in bondage to this bitch?!
Are you her slave?
Then i'll free you from slavery!
I'll give you the opportunity to be free or to serve a new queen.
Namely ME!
Just you & me