News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MAD MUD: Celebrity Mud Wrestling

• 9 Replies

Offline The Syndicate

MAD MUD: Celebrity Mud Wrestling
« on: May 25, 2024, 03:34:26 AM »
Introducing a brand new series... MAD MUD: Celebrity Mud Wrestling

Ever want to see your favorite celebs go at it in a mud pit? Well then this series is the right one for you! It'll be an ongoing series with some overarching story elements, but generally each story will be stand-alone.

And of course, I will be using art to accompany the stories. For now I'm using an AI art generator & face swapper... now, I don't WANT to use these tools, but as this is a purely voluntary hobby I can't afford to be paying artists. So if anyone wants to contribute free artwork, let me know!

I'll be posting stories as well as rules fairly soon, but I just wanted to announce this project first.

So, let me know which celebrities you'd like to see tussle in the mud... and we'll see if it can "come true?"

{alt}
From Left to Right:
Sydney Sweeney, Sofia Vergara, Millie Bobby Brown, Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Ariel Winter, Ariana Grande, Emma Watson, Alexandra Daddario

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: MAD MUD: Celebrity Mud Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 11:24:08 AM »
I'd love to see Sofia Vergara and Alexandra Daddario mix it up!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2024, 11:29:38 AM »
Hope to see Millie and Emma beaten and left naked in the mud in multiple matches.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2024, 02:36:01 PM »
Emma Watson vs Kristen Stewart
Scarlett Johansson vs Margot Robbie
And a top Classic, Pamela Anderson vs Erika Eleniak.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2024, 10:25:34 PM »
I'd love to see Sofia Vergara and Alexandra Daddario mix it up!

Boy, do I have good news for you...

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 03:48:49 AM »
I don't have a specific matchup to suggest (unless that helps you out), but I wanted to voice a desire to see Sophia Bush partake.
No matter who you use this is gonna be fun!

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 09:13:03 AM »
Here are some teaser posters for some upcoming matches...

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

If you'd like to join the discord, you will get access to higher quality artwork, exclusive artwork, updates, and the ability to vote in polls: https://discord.gg/UBMcCrJ6

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 09:13:35 AM by The Syndicate »

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 10:15:21 AM »
How about a 90's throwback match featuring Country singers Faith Hill and Shania Twain.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2024, 06:36:54 AM »
MAD MUD Official MATCH RULES*:
*Rules are subject to change

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2024, 11:18:00 PM »
Not trying to bump this thread, I just wanted to provide a small update on this project.

Stories are coming, however I will be working on completing the Millie Bobby Brown's 20th Birthday Bash story thread first. This means that while there won't be any stories in the immediate future, the project is still alive and ongoing. So much so that I've asked some members of the discord to help with writing stories. I'd like to launch this thing with a lot of energy behind it, so I'm hoping to have quite a few stories done when this eventually does get started.

In the meantime, you can find updates, artwork, and discussions on the discord: https://discord.gg/sKC9eEkj

Here's a little taste of what you're missing:

{alt}

Except the artwork in the discord is a much higher resolution.

I also think there will be some exclusive fights on the discord, previews, and perhaps the stories will even be posted there a day or so earlier than here. So it really is beneficial to join.

And please, if you are a writer or author and want to contribute feel free to reach out to me either here or through discord. I'm always on the lookout for talented help!