News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

2 Violent Fights with a bitchy mom

• 1 Replies

Offline Four

2 Violent Fights with a bitchy mom
« on: May 25, 2024, 03:38:53 PM »
I posted the first half of this story before and have now added the second half. While story is below.

Previous stories
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=107454.msg711582#msg711582
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=107627.msg715935#msg715935

Ming loved being a wife, loved being a mom, and loved being a bitch. Shit talking the other moms at the playground, leaving good tips but being cxnty to servers, telling her husband that he wasn’t pushing their son hard enough in kindergarten mathematics while she pinned him down and fucked his toned little body and long hard dick.

So Ming was hanging out at the park where her son was playing on the playground. Usually the hired help did this but today Ming felt like getting out in the sun. As the kids laughed and played, Ming listened to the other moms talk about mom stuff. Eventually things turned to the issue of weigh and body image when one mom started talking about how she was feeling like she just couldn’t keep the weight off no matter how much she tried to diet. This spurred the standard set of reassurances and stories from the other moms about weight loss journeys, unrealistic social expectations, still wanting to feel pretty, and all that.

To this earnest conversation, Ming added the following comment:

“You know, speaking of weight gain, Marsha has turned into a real cow. She’s really let herself go.”

The other moms were surprised by the sudden call-out. After giving birth Marsha had, of course, put on weight, and who could blame a new mom for leaving the rituals of makeup and the gym behind as balancing daycare and work and chores around the house took over? Marsha had also suffered from a little bit of postpartum depression, and was taking some medication that impacted her appetite. Yes, she did put on a few pounds, and the medication was totally worth it.

No one knew how to respond to Ming’s sudden accusatory comment.

Ming was, of course, aware of all this, but was being a bitch. “I mean, it’s fine to make fat choices for yourself, but when you have a kid you have a responsibility to not model being a chubby loser.”

Marsha, who was actually sitting in earshot, could hardly believe what she was hearing. How could someone be such a bitch? She barely even knew Ming as an acquaintance of an acquaintance. They maybe showed up at the same party once or twice a year and didn’t even talk.

Marsha shook her head and focused on watching the kids play.

Later that night, while Marsha was doing the dishes, the notifications on her phone dinged. It was a text from an unknown number.
“I know you heard me in the park.”
Marsha was taken aback by the text. She deleted it. and went back to the dishes.
Her notifications dinged again: “Wanna do something about it?”
Marsh knew who it was, but told herself she was just going to block the number and not engage. Ming was being too mean for any of this to be real. Maybe this is some kind of strange joke? Maybe Ming was getting off on playing the heel and had looped Marsha into her weird little fantasy?
Not sure what she was doing, Marsha texted back:
“I don’t know what kind of strange game you are playing, but leave me out of it. You clearly have some issues to sort out and I hope you get the help you need.”
Seconds after Marsha sent the text, a “heart” reaction appeared on the message she had sent.
“so u wanna fight?”
Marsha just stared the phone. Of course she didn’t want to fight. This was totally insane.

As Marsha continued washing the dishes, she could feel herself getting got more and more angry, and her mind went back to the only fight she had ever been in. It had been back when she was just 20 years old, wearing booty shorts and a cutoff t-shirt to the college football game, showing off her then-much-tighter body and her at the time still massive tits. She had been feeling herself, very ready to take some hot dick from a dumb frat boy. A little 18-year-old who was also wearing booty shorts and a cutoff tee had bumped into her and spilled drinks all over both of their tits had called her a “fucking cow” (as in “watch where you are going you fucking cow”). That comment immediately ignited a booze fuel confrontation where Marsha punched the bitch in the face while her opponent kicked her in the crotch and tore the shoulder off her shirt. Marsha had always thought she could have won that fight if they had been allowed to continue, but they were pulled apart in seconds.

Later that night, as Marsha was reminiscing, a date, time, and hotel with a room number appeared on Marsha’s phone from the same number. Then a winking emoji.

On the predetermined date, Marsha told her husband that she was going out to take some “me time” and drove, like a moth to a flame, to the hotel.

As she knocked on the door, Marsha’s heart was pounding. She didn’t quite know what to expect. Ming opened the door, smiling, naked under a robe, looking like she had just gotten out of a warm shower.

“Looks like the angry cow came to try to do something about it.”

Marsha couldn’t think of a retort. She just followed Ming partway into the room and felt herself getting more and more furious.

Marsha put up her fists in front of her massive tits, ready to absolutely bash the shit out of that skinny cxnt.

Unfortunately, that was not going to happen. Marsha should have suspected, but didn’t know, that her one little sort-of-fight ten years ago was no kind of preparation to fight a bitch like Ming. Her tight body had only softened a little bit when she had her son, and now that she was back to exercising and starting fights on a regular basis for the last four years, she was a vicious machine.

Ming simply let the robe fall to the floor, admiring herself in the mirror and basking in the sunlight from the window.

As Marsha approached, uncertainly, filled with nervous rage but not quite sure how to throw a punch, Ming went straight for the kill, jamming her fist directly into the big cow’s throat and slammed her knee into Marsha’s stomach. Before the bullied mother could do anything , she was curled up on the ground, not even prepared to cry, in total shock at how quickly she was getting her ass kicked. Ming just smirked and straddled her prey, settling into the satisfying rhythm of punching another loser into a bloody mess on the floor.

Marsha sobbed as blow after blow landed in her face. “Please, I give up, you win, you fucking win.”

“Is that all you got? Worthless cxnt, common, fight back.”

Ming slapped her prey lightly on the face, loosening her pin, hoping to see some spirit. But to no avail. Marsha just kept sobbing and begging for the punishment to end.

Ming sighed and got up. The second Marsha had a chance she scrambled for the door and and ran away, crying down the hall.

Ming was disappointed. It had been really easy to goad Marsha into a fight, but the result was a big let-down. Ming was already itching for another brawl.

The fight must have been over in less than thirty seconds.

Back in their early 20s, before she was a mom, Ming and her husband had used Steven as one of their most violent bulls: Ming would send a few texts, bring Steven over to beat Daniel into a bruised-up mess, pound his ass on the hotel-room bed, and then fuck Ming’s hot little body on the floor.

So it was natural that she would send a few texts to him while she was in town.

“I heard you and Becca fucked up Andy and Laura. [winkingemoji]”

From there, logistics were set in minutes. Marsha, a mutual friend, had already sobbed to Becca about what happened, covering her black eye and busted lip. Becca was raring to go. They were squaring off in the hotel room.

“You done picking on weak cxnts? ready for a real fight?

“I could say the same to you: everyone knows Laura can’t do shit.”

Ming’s taunt about Laura stung. Of course it was true that Becca had yanked Laura’s fit little body into a sobbing mess. But Laura was Becca’s bitch to talk down to and denigrate. How dare that cxnt say a word!

Ming was totally confident, ready to beat the shit out of Becca and take a bull fuck from Steven. Based on how hard Steven had fucked her in the past, she suspected that Becca would be able to put up a better fight than most of the other aggressively child-less cxnts who had thought they stood a chance against a bitchy mom. Though it was fun to beat up other moms, Ming especially liked kicking the shit out of women who still had time to go to the gym and look pretty.

Becca was also feeling totally confident: Isra and Laura had both been so easy to throttle, and this thin bitch needed to be taught a lesson. In theory Becca wanted to fuck up Ming for being such a bitch to Marsha, but if Becca was honest with herself she had also thought it might be fun to pound Marsha into a sobbing little mess herself (at a party once Marsha had talked about “beating up a bitch back in college”, which made Becca itch to see what she was made of… apparently it wasn’t much). The main thing Becca wanted out of the fight was just to hurt someone, especially someone who had eyes on fucking her husband.

The clash was on between two violent naked bodies. They clashed and fell to the floor in a flurry of grabbing, yanking and gouging. Ming had filed her nails to be extra sharp so that when she raked down Becca’s erect nipples and firm body they gouged into the skin and they would leave left reddens marks all the way down to her cxnt. As Ming worked her way on top of Becca, Becca kept punching and yanking hair while Ming grinned and grimaced, taking blows to her tits and body while showing Becca who was the boss.

Becca was furious. Like fuck was she going to lose to this bitchy mom. She bucked her body up hard and grabbed Ming’s hair to yank down and slam her cute little face onto the carpet. Ming gasped surprised to be thrown off of her prey and slightly dizzy from getting slammed face-first onto the ground.

Now the fight for dominance was on again. Becca gouged into her opponent, trying to find her neck for a brutal throttling. Ming wrapped her powerful legs around the waist of her hour-glass shaped opponent, eager to crack a rib while she punched Becca in the face. Becca gasped as Ming started to squeeze, but Becca found her opponent’s throat and clamped down with one hand while her other hand flailed against her bitchy opponent’s powerful thighs. Things seemed equal for a second until Ming stretched her neck to bite Becca’s wrist, hard. Becca’s hand released her prey. This was bad.

The bitchy mom was now clearly winning, straining Becca’s neck as she yanked her hair up an pulled down with her legs, cracking into Becca’s ribs and torquing her neck. Becca had thought she could take any amount of pain, but she could feel tears forming as Ming yanked again and again.
“Stop” Becca yelled, “Fucking cxnt, stop!”
“Submit bitch” Ming ordered, “Say ‘I submit.’”
“I said fucking stop,” Becca snarled as she lunged one more time to try to throttle Ming, but couldn’t reach the cxnt who was about to hand Becca her first loss.

The tears started to form again in Becca’s eyes as she caught a glimpse of her husband. She had always thought that she couldn’t possibly lose as long as she was motivated to fight for that big hard cock. But now she saw that he was still massively hard, getting off on the idea of fucking her brutal opponent. Becca raged and raged and struggled, but the bitch on top of here just kept yanking her neck violently and ordering her to give up.

Between her tears Becca heard Steven say, “Come on, finish her off for me.”
To which Ming replied, “Patience, she’s almost done.”
Ming yanked again, “You give up now, bitch?”

When Becca came to, she was still crumpled on the carpet, gouged skin leaking and tears still leaving a salty wet spot. It took her a second to realize the the door to the room where Ming was taking her victory fuck was wide open and Becca could hear the bed slamming, hard, against the wall. Between moans Becca hear Ming bitch out, “Tell me whose your fucking champion, tell me who beat the fight out of your chubby little whore.” The name calling hurt, but what really sent Becca spiraling back into pained tears was hearing how hard of a pounding Minig was taking from her husband.

Becca would, of course, have gotten up to yank Ming off of him and tear her to pieces, but she still couldn’t get up: the jolting pain in her side washed over her body again the second she tried to move. The sense of total helpless caused Becca to moan out in pain again, and at the sound of her whimpered gasps she heard the pounding in the other room get even louder.

Offline InesPara

Re: 2 Violent Fights with a bitchy mom
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 11:45:23 AM »
I think Ming is going to get an unreal beating when it comes to it. I don't think that bitch is going to fight again once it comes