News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lexie vs Regine who do you think won?

• 0 Replies

Offline bofa123

Lexie vs Regine who do you think won?
« on: May 26, 2024, 04:52:39 AM »
http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC59prev/59prev.htm
(SPOILERS)

Lexie and Regina went into this undefeated, Lexie is like one of the hottest girls ever in catfighting too, I don't recall seeing her submitted prior to this.
Regina is normally a very aggressive, dominant and mouthy opponent, this time she was the opposite. Lexie stated she'd handle her in the Interview, Regine surprisingly stayed quiet.

In my opinion Lexie dominated almost the entire match , the mat area was small and the producer kept stopping it every time Lexie got Regina down, one of the times Regina got Lexie down out the mat, and the producer let it go on, which was kind of unfair? Lexie could have been 1-2 up by now but whatever.

Lexie again domination got Regina in a lock, but Regina  somehow managed to flip and reverse Lexie into a crazy arm chokehold, which would make 99% of people tap out instantly, Lexie tried to break free for a long time but finally gave in.

Next round within seconds Lexie again smashed Regina on the floor, this time submitting her really quick, Regina couldn't handle the pressure like Lexie.
I couldn't hear well, but when Lexie was squeezing and chocking regina, someone said "You're really gonna pull hair" or something of this sort.

The next round started, and Lexie seemed off, looked scared, didn't wanna continue, one of the ladies said "Dont be scared come on" but idk if it was Regina or Lexie.
After 30 seconds of circling and Regina going on the offensve for the first time, Lexie stopped the fight due to a neck injury

Who do you think won?
I don't think Regina fought ever again.
Lexie had 1 more fight i think.

No rematch
Does anyone know if any of the girls wanted a rematch?
Lexie looked like she could be the goat of ECC after Pandora...(I dont recall Pandora being submitted ever tbh)