News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two waitresses in the parking lot

• 14 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Two waitresses in the parking lot
« on: December 18, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »
Dear Johnny,
     I am the owner of  a restaurant and I wanted to share a story with you. Two years ago I hired a waitress named Jennifer who was 28 years old 5ft 6in 120 pounds with a 34B. Jennifer has medium length blond hair and her best feature is her exceptionally pretty face. Jennifer is very toned and she looks and acts very tough. My nephew who is the night day and weekend manager started going out with Jennifer. There romance got hot and heavy and it seemed like they were going to get engaged. A month ago I hired Lisa who is 21 years old 5t 2in 160 pounds with a 34DD, and Lisa looked a little flabby and out of shape. Lisa is very pretty too with long brown hair and thick pouty lips. Lisa was extremely nice to everyone and didn't seem like she had a nasty bone in her body. Lisa seemed to go goo-goo eyes for my nephew and Jennifer had been quite angry, but able to control her anger until Jennifer found out that Lisa was coming in early just so that she could wait in the back for my nephew, and when he walked in, she would pull her blouse off and stand there right in front of his face being very flirtatious as she would slowly put on her work clothes.
     Jennifer told Lisa off in the parking lot one night. I wasn't there but I heard that Jennifer was quite angry warning Lisa to stay away from her boyfriend. Lisa seemed to play it off as if there was nothing going on. My nephew told me that the very next night when they were closing Lisa was the last one to be ready and as he walked into the back Lisa was there wearing a sexy purple micro mini skirt, stocking and high heels and a low cut light purple bra that exposed half of her huge breasts. She started hanging all over him and before you know it she had lowered his pants and she sucked him dry for over an hour and by the time he left he could barely walk to his car. When my nephew got home Jennifer was there waiting for him and she knew something had happened. She could actually smell the sex on him even though he wouldn't admit to what had happened. Jennifer stormed out of his house and went home to her house. My nephew felt bad and tried calling Jennifer all day. Then at night when Jennifer didn't return his call he went over to her house and after pounding at the door for a long time Jennifer finally opened the door. Jennifer was quite firm telling my nephew that it was more important to be honest then to try not to get her angry and if he can't tell her the truth then she can't be with him any more. After quite a while of trying to get around telling her he finally realized that Jennifer was staying firm with this and it might be the end of his relationship so he told Jennifer everything that happened.
     At first Jennifer was screaming and cursing and threatening and even punching my nephew. Then she calmed down a little and started to think that just the night before she had warned that big titted whore to stay away from her boy frined and the very next night the slut had the nerve to seduce him. Jennifer got all dressed up in her pink mini dress, high heels and stockings and she ordered my nephew into the car and drove down to the diner. They got there just a little before closing and Jennifer parked right near the rear exit and she stood outside the door waiting. Luckily I was working that night because all the employees had left and were waiting in the parking lot because they knew there was going to be a fight. Jennifer was all worked up and she was telling everyone that she was going to punch that flabby little whore out cold and then she would take those fat flabby tits of hers and punch them black and blue.
        I was waiting at the rear door for Lisa, she wears heavy makeup and she was wearing her hair up and she had on a black micro mini skirt with a sheer, lacy low cut white blouse, high heels and stockings. As I opened the rear door and Lisa walked out I could tell the crowd was waiting there for a reason. Jennifer walked right up to Lisa screaming that she warned her to keep her flabby cow body away from her boyfriend and when Lisa started to say something Jennifer went at her grabbing her low cut white blouse in her hands and she shoved Lisa back. Lisa's blouse ripped wide open and Lisa's huge low cut white bra was showing as Lisa stumbled back. Jennifer screamed I'm going to kick your ass you whore as both woman went after each other throwing punches. Lisa sent a powerful punch at Jennifer's face, but Lisa's punch was too early and missed Jennifer. Jennifer's punched Lisa in her mouth and she knocked Lisa's thick lower lip against her teeth and Lisa's lip spit open and there was blood rolling from her mouth. Jennifer pulled her right fist back to punch Lisa in her face again but Lisa raised her left hand and she blocked Jennifer's punch and as Jennifer was left wide open and Lisa sent a very powerful uppercut to Jennifer's jaw. She knocked Jennifer out cold with that one punch but Lisa had lost her temper and her face was bright red and she grabbed the top of Jennifer's dress and started punching her all over her face. Lisa is much stronger than she looks and she was smashing hard powerful punches to Jennifer's face hitting her nose and her eyes and Jennifer's eyes were red and swelling up bigger and bigger and her nose was broken and dripping blood. Jennifer was completely limp and she would have fallen right over if Lisa wasn't holding her up by her dress.
       A couple of the guys went to break the fight up and Jennifer's dress ripped right off of her body as she fell over onto the tarmac completely unconscious. Lisa pulled loose and she jumped right onto Jennifer and started smacking her head against the ground and punching her face. Finally the guys managed to pull Lisa off and she was still trying to punch and kick and get back on top of Jennifer. I went over to help Jennifer and after a few minutes I managed to wake her up. She didn't have any idea of where she was and only called out for my nephew. I looked up and saw my crazy young nephew getting into Lisa's car and driving away with her. I took Jennifer home and she has been staying with me for the last few days. I'm a 67 year old man and I think that Jennifer is twice the woman Lisa will ever be even if Lisa did beat her up and I hope Jennifer never goes home.                                                                                                              Nicky   

Offline wrstx2

• Love women over 40 who fight
Re: Two waitresses in the parking lot
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
nicely done. Rematch is virtually required :)
Love mature women (40+) in intense action, even matched, grudge between them. My pics tend to show what I like. No extreme violence, death or humiliation - that's just not me.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 03:55:23 AM »
I have a feeling that the next fight between Lisa and Jennifer will be a sex fight since they both want to put each other "out of business".

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 04:33:26 AM »
I spoke to Nicky who told me that Jennifer says that Lisa's punch to her jaw that knocked her out was just a lucky punch & she can't wait to fight that stupid, fat titted cow again. I suggested that Nicky talk to his nephew to find out if Lisa wants to fight Jennifer again too.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:53:53 AM »
Nicky spoke to his nephew and he said Lisa laughed and said any time the stupid blond bitch thinks that she's woman enough she would be happy to fight her again, only this time she will really knock the fuckin shit out of her.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 04:13:57 AM »
Nicky called and told me that Lisa got into a fist fight with another girl. He wasn't there, but he promised that his nephew would tell me the story over the weekend.

Johnny

Offline koolswan

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 12:36:22 PM »
good story....thought Jennifer would win over the "nice" girl Lisa.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 08:18:35 AM »
Nicky's nephew's name is Mikko and he is a very good looking 26 year old guy that woman seem to fall all over. Last week Lisa was supposed to meet Mikko at a bar after work. Mikko arrived early and ran into Lynn, an attractive 35 year old brunette divorcee that has had a thing for Mikko since her divorce. Lynn  is 5'4", 115lbs. 34B-22-33, tanned complexion, tough talking, spoiled bitch. who has just been waiting for him to break up with Jennifer. Lynn has already had a couple of drinks and Mikko bought her a drink, so she has a little buzz on and soon was sitting practically right on Mikko's lap, and acting quite flirtatious. Lisa shows up at the bar and she see's Lynn start rubbing Mikko on the bulge in his pants. She's so busy trying to seduce Mikko that neither of them noticed as Lisa walked up right behind them. She arrived just in time for Mikko to grab Lynn's hand and remove it from his crotch saying, "I did break up with Jennifer, but now I'm going out with Lisa."

Lynn put her hand back on Mikko's crotch saying, "why would you go with a young fat cow slut like Lisa when you can have a real woman like me." Lisa walks right around to face Lynn and she puts her hands on her hips and says, "what was that you skinny little slut." Lynn looked up at Lisa and said, 'this is bar is for grown woman, not a little fat cow girl like you, so why don't you just get out of here." Lisa screams, "you skinny slut, why don't you step outside and we'll settle this like two woman."  By now it seems like everyone in the crowded bar has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two woman screaming at eachother, a man standing at the bar screams, "fight, fight two girls." Lynn laughs and screams, "because there is only one woman here and that would be me.go home little girl" Lisa grabs Lynn's hair and she pulls her off of the seat screaming, "I'm knock the fuckin shit out of you slut."  Lynn is screaming from the pain of having her hair pulled out of her head.

Lisa is dragging Lynn across the acrylic tile floor of the bar, and Lynn is screaming and trying to grab at Lisa's hands and pulls them out of her head. Lynn uses her long sharp finger nails and she digs them into Lisa's hands and Lisa screams as she lets go of Lynn's hair and steps back. Lynn gets to her feet and Lynn is pissed off and she screams, "how dare you attack me you fat slut.  Lisa is still rubbing her bloody hand and Lynn takes the open palm of her left hand and she slaps Lisa hard across her face spinning Lisa's head to the side, you can see a bright red hand print right across Lisa's face. Lisa loses her temper and she grabs her dress with her left hand and she takes her right fist and she smashes it right into Lynn's face, right into her nose. Lisa is infuriated & she starts hammering Lynn's face, punching her eyes & punching her nose over and over again.

Lisa is beating Lynn up. She's knocking the shit out of Lynn's face, and Lynne's head is swinging back and forth and her eyes turn pink and red and start to swell up and turn black and blue, and blood is rolling from her nose. Lynn has this shocked and startled look on her face and she starts crying and begging Lisa to stop, "please stop." Lisa grabs Lynn's white blouse & she rips it off. She pulls her blouse right off of her chest and buttons fly in every direction. Lynne is crying and begging Lisa to stop now, "please I'm begging you please stop." Lisa screams, 'you think I'm a cow, tell everyone who the fuckin cow is." Lynne cry's out, "I'm a cow. I'm a fuckin cow Lisa.'

Lisa grabs Lynne's hair & she marches her right in front of Mikko & Lisa screams, "now tell me how sorry you are for coming here and starting trouble, & tell Mikko that you are a stupid, worthless, pathetic whore & that you will never speak to him or go near him again." Lynn cry's out, "I'm sorry Lisa, I'm sorry I came here and started trouble. Mikko I'm a whore, I'm a stupid, pathetic worthless whore and I'll never speak to you or go bear you again." Lisa walks Lynne to the rear door of the bar and throws her out the back door.

Offline Ready5

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 03:12:55 PM »
Looks like Lisa can take care of business.  I think Jennifer's going to get her ass kicked the next time she runs into Lisa.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 01:06:45 AM »
I was at the diner and I was talking to Mikko and he called Lisa over to the table. Lisa might be pleasantly plump, but she has a really pretty face and huge breasts and I was already quite turned on before she started talking about fighting. It seems like Lisa is always getting into fights and once she started bragging about how tough she is, she carried on for quite a while.

Lisa has two older sisters, one younger sister and an older brother & she learnt how to fight at a very young age. She says that most woman have big mouths and act really tough, but don't know how to fight. She says that since she was 14 she never lost a fight, although she has had two fights that were brutal and ended with no decisive winner, & a few fights which were broken up. She has been arrested for brawling once and arrested for assault once.

Lisa is very confident that she will knock the shit out of Jennifer again if Jennifer wants to fight her again. I suggested that this time after she beats Jennifer up she humiliates her & Lisa got this really wild look on her face & started smiling and laughing & said "you would really like that," & I said, "every guy watching would really like that.

Lisa had just starting to tell me about one brutal brawl that she had last year, but she had to go back to work & told me to call her tomorrow at Mikko's house & she will tell me the story. I tried calling Nicky's house to see if I could encourage Jennifer to fight Lisa again, but no answer, so I left a message.

Johnny

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 10:09:43 PM »
Maria is the office manager in a company owned by her brother in law and she is one nasty bitch. She always abuses & humiliates the woman that works in the office and because the economy is bad and the company pays high salaries and offers good benefits non of the woman that work there complain. On a rare occasion the woman that held Lisa's position in the company before Lisa was hired had actually gone to Maria's brother in law to complain. Maria's brother in law obviously had brought it to Maria's attention and the next morning Maria waited in the parking lot and threw the woman up against the wall & threatened to beat the shit out of her and fired her. The woman was scared and started crying and apologizing before Maria let her go.

Lisa describes Maria as a very attractive, hot temper Puerto Rican woman, about 40 years old, 5'6", 150lbs. 34D with brown hair with blond streaks. Lisa couldn't believe how Maria treated the other woman and was told to mind her own business on a few occasions. Then about 10 days after Lisa started working at the office Maria found a mistake that Lisa had made and in front of the whole office she said things like "are you mentally challenged, you must have left your brain at home today because only a idiot would make such as obvious mistake." Lisa got angry and she put her hands on her hips and said "you might get away with talking to other's like that, but you aren't going to talk to me like that."

Maria got right up in her face with her hands on her hips and said "or what, what are you going to do about it you flabby little bitch." Lisa shoved Maria back screaming, "get the fuck out of my face bitch."  Maria went plowing into Lisa, grabbing her white dress blouse and shoving her back hard against the large metal filing cabinets, and you can hear the material of Lisa's blouse tear and buttons flew in every direction and a loud bang as Lisa crashed into the metal cabinet. Lisa was infuriated and she wrapped her arms around Maria and shoved her backwards onto a desk. Everything on the desk went flying onto the floor as Maria grabbed Lisa's hair with both of her hands & the two woman rolled off of the side of the desk onto the floor. They had their hands laced through eachother's hair & they rolled back & forth across the acrylic tile floor and as each woman got on top they took turns banging eachother's heads against the hard floor.

Lisa got on top of Maria and she let go of Maria's hair with her right hand & she started pounding Maria's face & Maria's left eye was pink & red & starting to get all puffy & blood was rolling from her nose. Now all the woman in the office was cheering Lisa, but Maria took her long, sharp shiny red fingernails and she raked them right down Lisa's face making Lisa scream and leap up off of her. Lisa was touching her face as she got to her feet & Maria got to her feet too  Maria's temper seemed to explode and she grabbed Lisa's bra & started hammering her face. Blood started rolling from Lisa's nose, but Lisa was enraged & she lunged at Maria wrapping her arms around her and the two woman stumbled backwards until they went right out the open door of the office, crashing through the closed door out into the factory and onto the concrete floor with Lisa on top of Maria.

Maria bucked and kicked and pushed Lisa off of her and as Lisa rolled away and started to get to her feet Lisa's huge bra slid down and hung over her stomach & Lisa's huge 34DD breasts were exposed in front of everyone. Now the woman from the office and a few of the men from the factory were cheering. Maria got to her feet and the two woman raised their fists like men ready to fist fight eachother. They started slugging it out, each woman punching the other woman's face, back & forth. That is when the foreman and a couple of other workers stepped in between them and broke the fight up.

Lisa admits that this was one fight that she couldn't say for sure which woman would have won, but she thinks that the older woman had started to run out of steam & it was more than likely she would have eventually knocked Maria out cold. I asked Lisa if she was embarrassed having all those people see her breasts and she laughed and said, "so I gave everyone a really good show. I would have been embarrassed if I had tiny little titties.

Offline Ready5

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 02:19:49 AM »
Good story!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 12:57:34 AM »
Nicky was on the phone with me and I told him that I heard that if Jennifer fights Lisa again, Lisa is going to make Jennifer eat her pussy this time. Nicky told Jennifer & Jennifer became infuriated and said she would fight Lisa again. I suggested they fight Sunday night after super bowl at Nicky's house. He has a large basement and a 3 car garage.

I am going to call Mikko and see if Lisa will fight her Sunday night.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 04:19:31 AM »
Lisa & Jennifer didn't fight Sunday night after the super bowl game, & I was surprised when Nicky told me that the woman next door Debbie was probably going to fight Lisa one night this week. Debbie is a 42 year old blond with a very pretty face, 5'4", 120lbs, 34D-23-34 (aprox). & Debbie is a housewife & a mother of 3,, & she seems like such a nice person. Nicky said that Debbie is Lynne's best friend, (Lynne the one that Lisa beat up & humiliated at the bar,) & Debbie has known Jennifer since Jennifer was a little girl. He said that if it wasn't bad enough that Lisa beat up her best friend & Jennifer, Lisa had beat up & humiliated Debbie's youngest sister last year.

It's Wednesday night & Nicky called me up and told me to come right over. I arrived at Nicky's house & Mikko, Lisa & Lisa's girlfriend had just arrived, & two minutes later Debbie & her husband walked in with another couple. Lisa had an attitude & she was very confident saying that she would fight Debbie, she would fight Jennifer, whichever one wants to go first, it didn't matter to her.  There were a few people in the basement cleaning out an area. The basement was huge, with one part finished with wood panels, a fireplace, a pool table and a big bar with stools. The other side wasn't finished yet, it had a drop ceiling with lights, an acrylic tiled floor, cement walls. There was about a 15 X 20 empty area with a couch against one of the side walls.

Lisa looked over & said "no one interferes for any reason," & Debbie points to the crowd & says, "& it's not over until the winner says it's over." Lisa raised her fists up screaming, "You fuckin old cow I'm going to knock the shit out of you & make a fuckin fool out of you just like I did to your sister & to your stupid girlfriend Lynne." Debbie laughed & said "you don't know just how long I'v been waiting for this Lisa you stupid little bitch," but Lisa lost her temper first & she sent her right fist right at Debbie's face, but Debbie leaned back & Lisa's punch missed Debbie completely. Debbie took her left fist & she punched Lisa "boom," in her ribs. Lisa let out a little groan "ah," but the punch didn't seem to hurt her as she stepped back & away from Debbie. Debbie held her fists up like a man screaming, "you think you're so fuckin tough slut, put your fists up & fight me."

Lisa suddenly lunged forward & with her right fist she smashed it "bang," right into Debbie's nose, swinging her head back, & Debbie stumbled back a couple of steps. Lisa went right after her. She sent her right fist plowing "bang," right into Debbie's nose again & blood started to roll from Debbie's nose as Debbie's head swung back, & Debbie stumbled backwards a few steps on her high heels again. Lisa pulled back her right fist & she went after Debbie to punch her face in. She sent her fist right at Debbie's face, but Debbie managed to step back & she blocked Lisa's punch.  Lisa wildly sent her left fist at Debbie's face, but Debbie stepped back & Lisa's punch missed Debbie completely again. Lisa seemed to be a little out of breath & Debbie came after Lisa with her left fist, but as Lisa raised up to block Debbie's punch, Debbie took her right fist & she bashed it "bang," right into Lisa's mouth. Lisa's lower lip split open & blood started to roll from her lower lip. Lisa put her hand to her lip & seeing blood she screamed, "I'm fuckin bleeding." Just as Lisa started to look up Debbie grabs Lisa's dress with both of her hands screaming, "& now I'm really going to knock the shit out of you bitch." She shoved Lisa back hard. Lisa's dress rips halfway down the front exposing Lisa's huge white push up bra & the crowd is cheering.

Lisa starts screaming, "you bitch, I'm going to kill you," & she pulled her right fist all the way back & sent a wild hay-maker right at Debbie's face,  but Debbie stepped back & Lisa's punch missed Debbie again, & this time Lisa stumbled forward off balance, & she went crashing into Debbie, wrapping her arms around Debbie, she tackled Debbie to the floor. The two woman fell over on the tile floor with Lisa on top of Debbie. Lisa started to move up onto Debbie's stomach, but as Lisa started to sit up, Debbie grabbed Lisa's hair & she pulled Lisa off of her, & now Debbie got on top of Lisa. Debbie had her hands laced tightly through Lisa's hair & quickly she started raising Lisa's head up off of the floor & shoving it back down, "bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, she's bouncing her fuckin  head over & over again against the hard acrylic tile floor. Lisa is bucking & kicking & crying out, "get off of me bitch," but Lisa is winded & Debbie is sitting right on top of her with all of her weight, & she just keeps on "bang, bang, bang," cracking Lisa's fuckin skull against the floor until Lisa is see fuckin stars, & her eyes are starting to get glassy, & Lisa starts crying out, "enough, stop enough."

Debbie jerks Lisa's head up & she starts screaming right in Lisa's dazed face, "You think that you're so fuckin tough, you think you are going to humiliate other woman. I'm going to show you how it feels to be humiliated by another woman in front of an audience you bitch. I heard that you were going to make Jennifer eat your cxnt right in front of all of these people you fuckin whore, now I'm going to make you eat my cxnt in front of all of these people. That's right bitch, you're going to put that big fuckin mouth of yours to some good use for a change & you're going to suck me off right in front of everyone." The crowd was going crazy.

Lisa's face is beet red & her hands are free. She takes her left hand with her long sharp red fingernails & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Debbi's face, but Lisa is still slightly dazed & she's weak & Debbie manages to grab Lisa's wrist & she starts struggling hard trying to hold it down to the floor above Lisa's head, but Lisa takes her right fist & she slugs Debbie "bang," uppercut in her jaw. The punch wasn't very powerful, but it was enough to stop Debbie's struggling. Lisa sent her fist plowing "bang," uppercut into Debbie's jaw again, & this time Debbie's head swung up & back. Lisa half sat up & she sent her right fist plowing "bang," right into Debbie's chin & this time Lisa bucked & she kicked & she managed to knock Debbie off of her.

Slowly the two woman got to their feet, & now both woman's legs were wobbly, & both woman were tired, but they raised their fists up like men and started to circle eachother. Debbie pulled her right fist back & she went after Lisa. She sent her fist right at Lisa's face, but Debbie apparently didn't realize quite how dazed she really was, & Lisa raised her left hand up & she catCh Debbie's wrist in mid air, & with her own right fist she sent it plowing full force, "bang," uppercut right into Debbie's jaw. Debbie's head swung strait up in the air & Debbie was stood strait up on her feet. The she started to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head came back down, & when it did, Debbie was knocked silly. Her eyes were swimming around in her fuckin head, & her legs were all wobbly, & Debbie had to hold her hands out in front of herself to try & maintain her balance as she just started to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back & then she just got this silly little smile across her face. Debbie had this goofy little grin right across her face.

Lisa lunged forward & she grabbed Debbie's blouse with both of her hands & she shoved her back hard. Debbie went stumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hit the cement wall hard, & "bang," her head does too. Debbie's blouse ripped right off of her body in Lisa's hands & Debbie just went sliding down the wall quite dazed. She was just sitting there propped up against the wall with this goofy little grin across her face & her fuckin eyes rolling around in her head, & Debbie's chest is heaving up & down as she was quite out of breath. Lisa was breathing hard too, but Lisa was still really pissed off & she walked right over to Debbie & she grabbed her by her hair & Debbie started screaming, "my hair, let go," as Lisa dragged her up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs.

Lisa still had her hands laced tightly through Debbie's hair & she shoves her head back, "bang," right into the cement wall. Lisa screamed right in Debbie's dazed face, "you're going to be sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me you stupid, old cow." Debbie cries out, "please stop." but Lisa is really pissed off & she's not going to fuckin stop. She grabs Debbie's bra with her left hand & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Debbie's nose. She smashing hard, powerful punches "bang, bang, bang, bang," over & over again into Debbie's nose. Lisa is crazy & she's knocking Debbie's face in with her fist. She bashing her nose in again & again until "crack," you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose crack & break, & blood is gushing from Debbie's nose.Tears started to roll from Debbie's eyes & Debbie became scared, she was so fuckin scared she was shaking in fear & she started crying out "oh my god, I'm bleeding, you broke my nose, enough, enough."

Debbie's husband started to walk toward her to help her crying out, "alright, that's enough, that's enough," but everyone stopped him & told him that he had to abide by the rules. Lisa ripped Debbie's huge bra right off of her chest, & Debbie's big flabby breasts just came flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. My cock was trying to bust through my tight jeans as I stood there watching as this sexy huge breasted 21 year old, took complete control over the hot, sexy 42 year old woman who is old enough to be her mother. Lisa laughed & said, "look at those flabby, pathetic, saggy cow tits of yours Debbie. Debbie has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & Debbie cried out, "enough, you win enough," but Lisa was still infuriated & she screamed "I'll tell you when you had enough bitch. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to make me suck your cxnt, now you're going to suck my cxnt, you're going to beg me to suck my cxnt. now let me hear you beg." Debbie went completely hysterical & she started crying out, "no, oh god, please help me, someone please help me."

Lisa grabbed Debbie's hair & she pulled her away form the wall & she pulled Debbie down so she was lying on her back on the ground & Debbie was crying like a little baby. Lisa stood over Debbie so that one foot was on one side of her head & the other foot was on the other side of her head, & Lisa started laughing as she said, "look up bitch, look up at me whore." Debbie was trying to look up through her tear filled eyes & she was begging Lisa, "please no Lisa, not that, I'm begging you, please someone help me." Lisa sat her wet, hot pussy down right on Debbie's huge heaving breasts & Lisa was laughing as she said in a really sexy voice, "now do you know what you're going to do bitch, you're going to lick & suck my wet hot pussy. You're going to suck me off bitch, just like you thought you were going to make me suck you off." Lisa raises her wet hot pussy right over Debbie's face screaming, "lick me bitch, lick my cxnt you whore bitch." Debbie had no choice, she raised her head up off of the ground & she stuck her tongue right into Lisa's wet, hot pussy & she started licking her pussy.

Lisa's nipples were trying to bust through her bra, & you could see her huge hard erect nipples as she leaned over Debbie, & Debbie licked Lisa's pussy. Lisa screamed "suck me off whore," Debbie started sucking Lisa's pussy & Lisa had a huge orgasm right on Debbie's face.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 02:58:18 AM »
I would like to see Lisa fight Mistress Caitlin. perfect match up.