News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SOAP 227 - Update for December 07, 2008

• 7 Replies

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
SOAP 227 - Update for December 07, 2008
« on: December 11, 2008, 06:57:05 AM »
http://www.academywrestling.com/video_detail.asp?vid=579

Blond Kendra Ray (AKA Cadence Calabrese) came to us with a compelling proposal. She asked for two hours of training from Isamar because she really wanted to wrestle Jamee Scolari and win. While Isamar was happy to accept a training fee, Kendra volunteered to pay for it by discounting her fee for her match against brunette Jamee Scolari.

We rather like it when women volunteer to train, allow Isamar to do the training, and come to us with a specific proposal for who they want to fight.

Jamee is nine years Kendra’s senior and has had three times as many matches, but Jamee had taken over a year off from shooting and had only recently re-started her cardio training. Despite having been a bit rusty, the last time Jamee was here in September 2007 she dropped and beating and brutal fucking on Mira Li Wen (see SOAP 144).

Despite having fresh, new skills, motivation, and youth on her side Kendra’s; we still didn’t think she had a prayer with Jamee. But they always settle it on the mat, not on paper, and with both women scoring submissions its anyone’s match until the final five minutes when one takes full control and never relinquishes it through a very dominating victory fuck.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
Re: SOAP 227 - Update for December 07, 2008
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 01:32:37 PM »
Bruce,

This looks like you may have finally outdone yourself here, hot blonde against older woman with good body. May I say not having purchased any material of late from anybody (damn Aussie dollar) that the drought maybe about to break with this release. Have been waiting for something like this for a long time and best of all its a SOAP series release.  ;D ;D

Any other pics of the match you could share with your loyal fans.

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »
More????

{alt} ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 06:54:20 PM by academybruce »
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

MaximB

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 07:00:04 PM »
sadly it seems like Jamee Scolari loses this match :(

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »
I don't know of anything any better. Two strong, gorgeous babes wrestling nude on a mat. If I was betting on this one, I would have put all my money on Jamee. I didn't think the blonde had a chance either.   I agree with Aussie. What a great story. An older woman gets her ass handed to her by a younger woman-- fantastic. Kendra can really handle herself. It looked like Jamee ran out of gas into the match and the blonde seemed to take over and dominate. Fantastic job, Bruce. I hope to see more of Kendra in the future. I would love to see her take on  Hanah ( tack your balls to a stump ) Jansen. I think Jansen would lose to Kendra. I know it won't happen but it would have been a great match anyway. Maybe Andi could take  her on. That may be a good match too. Keep them coming, Bruce. 

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 12:31:28 AM »
Thanks for the extra pic Bruce, have always had a thing about seeing a Blond 35-40 year old with good body and big tits, Socal girl type of thing starting a match in one of those dental floss g-string swimsuits against a younger opponent say 20-25 year old, maybe a little shorter than her older opponent, in a fully competitive match

And now there is something along those lines, I will always hope for the Blonde 'MILF' against a newcomer but I suppose it depends on finding wrestlers that fit that image. And as you have said many times Bruce im sure sure it is getting harder and harder to find girl-next door types that are prepared to wrestle.

Again this latest release looks like more superb productions from your excellent company.

Well done as always Bruce

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 01:35:09 AM »

And now there is something along those lines, I will always hope for the Blonde 'MILF' against a newcomer but I suppose it depends on finding wrestlers that fit that image. And as you have said many times Bruce im sure sure it is getting harder and harder to find girl-next door types that are prepared to wrestle.

How about Amber Rayne (24 year old slender brunette) vs Dia Zerva (30-something blond)?
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

MaximB

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »
From those pics it really looks like a one sided match :
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/academywrestling/photos/browse/c86b

:(