News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story for Rickster626-Martha fist fights Candy

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Story for Rickster626-Martha fist fights Candy
« on: December 22, 2010, 03:56:35 AM »
Three months ago Martha broke up with you and you were heartbroken. A month later you met Candy & it was love at first site & Candy practically moved in with you on that very first date. You & Candy started having the hottest sex you have ever had, and what has made it even hotter is that Candy asked you what turns you on & you told her about your female fight fantasies. Candy told you that she has been in quite a few fights starting when she was in middle school and that she is very tough & only lost the first fight she ever had. Of course your favorite fantasy was Candy fighting your ex Martha & Candy was angered when you told her that you thought Martha would kick her ass. Candy told you that Martha was nothing but a fat, out of shape, flabby old cow & she would knock the fuckin shit out of that pathetic old lady & teach her a fuckin lesson she would never forget.

It was so very sexy when Candy would come out of the bathroom all made up & looking really sexy, wearing her sexy push up bra, little lace panties, high heels & stockings while she starts dancing around throwing punches like a boxer. Candy is very fast & she seems to know how to throw punches & kicks and she tells you she is a brown belt in Karate, but you found it hard to believe that Candy would stand a chance in a fight against Martha. You kept thinking about how Martha's 40lbs weight advantage & 1" height advantage would just be too much for sexy Candy to overcome and you could just picture Martha throwing a couple of hard punches and knocking Candy out cold..

About 3 weeks ago Martha realized that breaking up with you was a big mistake & she decided that she wants to go back with you. She started coming over to your house dressed really sexy & acting very flirtatious & always when Candy was at work. At first you were telling Martha that you have a new girlfriend & that you have always been a one woman man, but Martha was persistent & it didn't take long before she wore you down & you started having sex with Martha. It didn't take long before Candy knew something wasn't right & she started questioning you. You tried to tell Martha that you had to stop seeing her, but not only wouldn't she take no for an answer, but you really couldn't make up your mind which woman you wanted and was enjoying having sex with both woman.

Things really came to a head the other day when Martha called Candy up on the telephone to tell her off screaming, "Rick is mine now & he has been sticking his big, hard cock into me & filling my wet, hot pussy with his hot come every day. He doesn't want you any more, so why don't you just move & go somewhere else. Candy has an explosive temper & she started screaming "you fat, flabby pathetic old cow, Rick is my boyfriend now & you better stay away from him or I'll knock the shit out of you." Martha is quite dominant & she screams, "you stupid little bitch, you think your so fuckin tough, you better be out of Ricky's house before I come over there tonight or I will blacken your eyes & break your fuckin nose & knock your teeth right out of that big mouth of yours, & then after I kick your ass, I'll make you my slave. I'll make you suck my feet & kiss my ass. I'll make you lick Rick's come out of my come filled cxnt every day for a month to remind Rick of what a stupid, pathetic little bitch you really are.

Candy is crazy & now she's really infuriated & she screams, "Martha you fat fuckin whore, I'm going to go to the store & buy you a big, hard erect rubber cock so that you won't be lonely when I'm fucking Rick every night. I can't wait for you to come to his house tonight, I'll sit right on that big mouth of yours and make you moo right into my wet, hot pussy & show Rick just what a pathetic old fat cow you really are." Martha slams the phone down.

Things really come to a head when Martha shows up at you house to fist fight Candy & Martha is all dressed up in a low cut black micro minidress, high heels & stockings. You tell Martha that you don't want the furniture broken so that the fight will take place in the basement which is semi finished with cement walls & acrylic tile floors. The is one big old cough down there & one old recliner & the rest of the basement is empty. You call Candy who is on the bedroom & you tell her that she should come down to the basement. You sit on the recliner & Martha sits down practically right on your lap & as you hear Candy walling down the stair, Martha sticks her tongue deep into your mouth.

Candy has on a really sexy low cut Micro minidress, high heels & stockings and she has this huge rubber strap on dildo in her hand. Candy was pissed off seeing Martha kissing you & she screamed "get off of my man you fuckin whore, you flabby old cow," & she threw the dildo right at Martha, hitting her shoulder & it bounced off falling to the floor. Martha turned to face Candy and she looked down & leaned over picking up the dildo as she got to her feet. She showed Candy the dildo & laughed screaming, "you're going to be very sorry you brought this cock," but Candy lost her temper & before Martha can finish the sentence she lunged at Martha sending her right fist plowing "bang," right into Martha's nose swinging her head back from the force of the hard punch. The dildo went flying out of Martha's hands, & as her head is coming back forward, Candy pounds her right fist "bam," right into Martha's left eye. Instantly Marth'as eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy.

Candy steps back & she raises her fists up & she starts taunting Martha, "come on cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough, come on you fuckin big mouth, put your fists up & fuckin fight me." Martha raises her fist up too & the two woman just stand there in the basement, right in front of you, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out. Candy is up on her toes dancing around Martha faking lefts & rights at her face, while Martha is standing there flat footed, turning to face Candy until Candy goes after Martha with her left fist. She sends her fist right at Martha's face. Martha raises her right hand up to block Candy's punch, but as she does, Candy sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Martha's nose again. Blood starts rolling from Martha's nose as her head swings back & Martha stumbles backwards a couple of steps & Martha is shocked, she didn't think little Candy could fight so good.

Candy started dancing around screaming, "come on cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough." Martha is angry, her face is red & she puts her hand to her nose screaming, "look at what you did to me, I'm bleeding." She lunges at Candy and she holds her hands out in front of herself to grab at Candy's hair, but quickly candy manages to step to the side & out of the way & Martha just goes stumbling right past Candy with this totally shocked look on her face & she's quite off balance. Shock turns to anger & Martha regains her balance & she spins back around to face Candy again, but as she does Candy sends her right fist plowing full force "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Martha's fat cow stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Martha's flabby gut & "ooofff," she punches the fuckin air right out of Martha, & Martha's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly & she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Candy really knows how to fist fight & as Martha is there bent over in pain trying to gasp for air, Candy leans forward & she grabs Martha's hair with both of her hands & she yanks Maratha's head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," Martha's jaw smashes right into Candy's rising knee & you can hear Martha's teeth bang together & chatter in her fuckin head, & Martha is seeing stars, fuckin stars as her head swings strait up in the air & Martha is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when  it does, Martha is fuckin dazed, & her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself as she starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she starts to giggle. Martha has this goofy little grin on her face, & she's just standing there.

Candy walks right up to Martha & she grabs her dress with both of her hands & she holds Martha up right in front of herself, screaming right in Martha's shocked face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough, & look at you cow, you can't even fuckin fight," & Martha doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled. Candy shoves Martha back hard, so hard that Martha's dress rips right off of her body in Candy's hands as Martha goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the hard tile floor with a bang. She's just sitting there in her sexy black push up bra & little black lace panties & she has blood rolling from her nose & one of her eyes are all swollen & pink, & suddenly you realize that your cock is so hard its trying to break right through your jeans, & you are numb from the shock & surprise of seeing your young, sexy little hottie knocking the shit out of your big, strong, tough milf & totally dominating her.

Candy stands over Martha screaming, "get up cow. I thought you wanted to fight me so bad. Why don't you get up & fuckin fight me so that I can really knock the fufkin shit out of you." Martha is not in as good shape as she was when she was younger & she's sitting there, & her face is beet red both from the anger & the humiliation as she's breathing hard and trying to regain her senses. Candy walks over to Martha & she grabs her by her fuckin hair & she starts yanking at her hair screaming, "get up cow, I'm not finished with you yet."

All of a sudden Martha lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Candy's legs and she tackles Candy right to the floor. Candy is caught totally off gaurd & Martha gets right on top of her. Martha is enraged, her face is beet red & she laces her hands right through Candy's hair & she yanks her head up off of the floor. Then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang," right against the hard acrylic tile floor. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Candy's head against the floor over & over again, & now it's Candy who's shocked, & now it's Candy who's seeing fuckin stars, & Candy cry's out "please stop." Martha yanks Candy's head up & she starts screaming right in Candy's shocked face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up." she shoves Candy's head down "bang," right against the hard floor. Then she yanks her head up screaming right in her fuckin face again. "I'm so happy you brought that dildo bitch, because I'm going to strap that cock on & fuck you up your ass like you have never been fucked before, & then I'll strap your new cock right into your mouth & make you suck it clean while I fuck Rick. Get ready bitch, get fuckin ready because then you are going to suck each & every drop of Ricks come right out of my come filled pussy because that is the closest you'll ever get to my man's cock again."

Your cock is pulsating as now you are watching your big, strong tough mature lover holding your hot, sexy young lover down on the ground totally helpless and now she's dominating the smaller woman. Candy's arms are free & Candy takes her right hand  & she grabs Martha's hair, & Candy takes the long, sharp finger nails on her left hand & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Martha's face. Candy manages to dig her nails right into Martha's cheek, raking long bloody scratch marks down her face, & Martha screams "aaahhh," as first she leans back trying to get away from Candy's sharp nails, & then she grabs Candy's left hand & she starts struggling hard trying to hold her hand down to the ground, but as Martha leans forward to hold Candy's wrist down to the ground, Candy raises her head up & she clamps her sharp teeth down right on Martha's huge right breast, right though her bra. Martha lets out a bloodcurdling scream as she leaps up off of Candy trying to get to her feet, but she can't, & Martha falls right off of Candy onto the ground rubbing her aching breast.

You can see blood rolling down from under Martha's bra onto her stomach as she's holding her bloody breast & crying out, "you bit me you fuckin whore, I'm bleeding." Candy sits up & she's shaking the cob webs out of her head as slowly she gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. Martha is infuriated as she's still rubbing her aching, bloody breast & she screams, "you bit me, I'm bleeding, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you," as slowly Martha starts to get to her feet to fist fight Candy again, but Martha is slow & Candy sends the sharp point of her right high heel "boom," right into Martha's stomach. "ooofff," she kicks the air out of Martha & Martha grabs her stomach gasping for air as she falls right back over onto her ass.

Candy is crazy & she really wants to beat Martha up. She kicks Martha "boom," right in her ribs screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you fat old cow." Martha rolls over onto her side holding her pain & gasping for air. Candy starts using her sharp, pointy high heels to kick the fuckin shit out of Martha, "boom," she kicks her in her ribs again, then "boom," she kicks her on the other side of her body, "boom, boom," kicking her ribs & Martha is trying to cover her ribs & rub away the pain, & then tears start welling up in Martha's eyes & she starts crying out, "enough, please stop, enough," but Candy is crazy & she's still really infuriated & she's not going to fuckin stop. She grabs Martha's hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head up so that Martha is looking right into her eyes & Candy screams, "enough, enough, how dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Martha, you thought you were so fuckin tough. you thought you were going to come to my house & knock the shit out of me & humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you you fat fuckin whore, & now I'm going to teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget. I'm going to make you my slave. you're going to do whatever I tell you to do & you're going to tell Rick just how sorry you are for coming here & starting trouble with me."

Martha is older, & she's quite dominant. She's used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do and tears start rolling down her cheeks as she reaches for Candy's hands trying to get them out of her hair, & she tries to stand up on her feet, but Martha is all pummeled & bloody, & Martha is weak & she's dizzy, & now Martha is really going to knock the shit out of her. Candy still has her hands laced through Martha's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. She's ripping chunks of hair out of Martha's head as Candy pulls her over onto her hands & knee's & then she starts dragging her across the basement floor by her fuckin hair. She's swinging this big fat cow around the basement like a limp little floppy doll, & Martha's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped. Martha starts crying out, "stop, please I'm begging you, please stop." Candy stops & she holds Martha up on her knee's right in front of herself, screaming right in Martha's scared face. "Alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell Rick that you're my slave, tell my man that you are a fat cow & that you are going to do whatever I tell you to do."

Martha has never been beat up of humiliated like this before. Tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & desperately she starts crying out, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I came her & started trouble with your girlfriend Rick." You are fuckin shocked & amazed at seeing big, strong tough Martha so submissive to little Candy, but you are really shocked at how crazy & violent Candy is as she lets go of Martha's hair with her right fist & she uses her right hand to hold Martha's head still as she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she smashes it full force "bang," right into Martha's nose again. Blood is still rolling from Martha's nose, & it's starting to get all puffy." Candy screams, "tell Rick that you are my slave, & that you are going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do, & from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

Martha is crying even harder & she's starting to panic as she's starting to realize that she might not have a choice & she might have to do whatever this crazy, insane young bitch wants her to do & she cry's out, "Rick help me, please I'm begging  you Ricky, please help me," but you're not going to move a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow. You're cock is hurting you now as its trying to bust right out of your pants & you have to open your pants up as you just sit there & watch as Candy Starts throttling Martha's face. She's with her right fist "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Martha's nose. Candy is insane & she's punching Martha's face in with her fist. She knocking her nose in over & over again until you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break, & blood is gushing from Martha's nose.

Martha is submissive now. She's scared & she realizes that she has no other choice but to become submissive to Candy & desperately she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin  slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." Candy lets go of Martha's hair screaming, "now take off your underwear slave." Martha is totally embarrassed & humiliated & she's crying like a baby as slowly Martha gets up onto her wobbly legs & she removes first her bra exposing her huge, sexy breasts, & then she she is shamed & she can't even look at you as she slowly lowers her panties. Candy is standing near the couch & her back is to you & to Martha. Candy screams, "get on your knee's whore." Martha is scared & she's submissive & she gets down on her hands & knee's as Candy turns around & starts walking toward Martha, & she has that big, hard erect rubber cock strapped right onto herself.

Candy screams, "now you're going to meet your new cock you pathetic old cow. Rick's cock is mine & this is your new cock, now tell Rick who's cock this is Martha." Martha is crying & crying. She could never even imagine being this humiliated before, but Martha is shaking in fear & she totally submissive to Candy now, & Martha cry's out, "it's my cock Rick." Candy is really crazy & she grabs Martha's hair & she pulls her head up & she takes her right fist & she smashes it "bang," right into Martha's teeth, & Martha's lips split open & blood starts rolling from her lips. Candy screams, "say it louder fuckin cow. you better say it a lot louder than that or I'll really bash your fuckin teeth in."  Martha is quivering in fear & she really doesn't want to piss Candy off again & she takes a long deep breath & at the top of her lungs she cry's out, "it's my cock Rick, its my fuckin cock Rick."

Candy screams, "now kiss your cock bitch." Martha leans forward & she gives the dildo a quick peck. Candy is infuriated & she grabs Martha by her hair & she jerks her standing strait up on her feet, & Martha screams "aaahhh," in pain. Candy holds Martha's head still, screaming right in her face, "get it through your head cow, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & now I'm going to punch those flabby, pathetic old fat cow tits of yours black & blue Martha." Candy raises her fists up like a man & she starts punching Martha's breasts. Right fist, "bam," left breast, left fist "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. She's using Martha's big, heavy fat cow tits as punching bags.  Feebly Martha is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the punches & desperately crying out, "please, I'll do anything, I'm your slave Mistress, please stop." Candy laughs & she screams, "that's right Martha, you will do anything. Now suck this cock. Put your new cock in your mouth & suck it the way that you suck Ricks cock.

You could never have imagined how excited it got you watching your big, tough, sexy older lover taking hold of the big, hard erect rubber cock strapped onto your beautiful, dominant tough younger lover and shoving it into her mouth & sucking it passionately, just as she sucks your cock, & Ricky, you were so fuckin turned on watching big, strong tough Martha on her knee's, totally submissive & obedient to your hot sexy young lover, as Martha is sucking that cock over & over again. Then Candy pulls the cock out of Martha's mouth & she screams "lay down cow, lay down you flabby, pathetic old cow. Martha was embarrassed, imagine being forced to suck a dildo in front of your lover, & she's crying like a little girl.

All of a sudden Candy is standing right over Martha & slowly she lowers her panties & then she lowers her ass down right onto Martha's face. Martha is caught totally off guard & she starts bucking, & kicking her legs & flailing her arms. Candy's ass is suffocating Martha, she's starving Martha of air & Martha can't breath. Candy grabs Martha's arms trying to hold them still. Martha is getting weaker & weaker & she just can't breath & suddenly she stops kicking & her arms start flopping around limply in Candy's hands. Martha is starting to see black, but Candy raises up just in time & Martha gasps in a large breath of air. Candy screams, "kiss my ass cow. Show rick just what a stupid, pathetic old cow you really are."  Martha has no choice, Candy is forcing her to be totally submissive & Martha raises her head up & she kiss Candy's ass. Candy screams, "now lick my ass hole clean whore."

Martha raises her head up, & Martha's head is all wobbly, & her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head as she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Candy's ass hole clean with her tongue. You are too hot, you are so fuckin excited as you watch your big, tough strong ex girlfriend, this sexy older woman being forced to lick your sexy, beautiful new girlfriends ass hole clean with her tongue. You are shivering in excitement, but Candy wants to give you the fantasy of a life time & she takes the big, hard erect, rubber cock & she spreads Martha's legs apart, & she shoves that huge dildo right into Martha's pussy. She starts shoving it in & pulling it halfway out of her wet, hot pussy, as Martha is sucking her ass hole clean with her tongue. She's plunging that big hard cock into Martha over & over again & much to your surprise Candy starts laughing as she screams, "look at her Rick. Look at how excited your tough, fat cow old whore gets when she's getting fucked with her new rubber cock.," & as Candy raises up over Martha, you can see Martha's nipples are rock hard & beet red, & you can see perspiration rolling down her cheeks, & Martha is panting & making these sexy little noises as she sucks Candy's ass hole clean with her tongue over & over again.

Candy gets up off of Martha screaming, "fuck yourself with your new cock whore." Candy see's your big, hard cock & she turns around screaming, "fuck me Rick." You ram your big, hard erect cock right into Candy's pussy, & Candy's pussy is burning hot & full of juices, & as you plunge your big, hard cock right into her wet, hot pussy, she starts having an explosive orgasm, & the spasms inside her pussy is making you explode. Finally after you fill Candy's already wet, hot pussy with your hot come, Candy sits down right on Martha's face & she makes Martha suck each & every last drop of your come right out of her wet, hot pussy, while she fucks herself with that rubber cock. Candy started to come again. She was exploding right on Martha's face. The crowd was going crazy.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Story for Rickster626-Martha fist fights Candy
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 03:10:23 PM »
Martha is panting & making these sexy little noises as she sucks Candy's ass hole clean with her tongue over & over again. 

Does all this make Martha a Candy Ass? ::)

Thanks for the exciting story.

Marie