News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tennis rivals pre-fight drills

• 2 Replies

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
Tennis rivals pre-fight drills
« on: December 22, 2010, 08:23:31 PM »
The Tennis rivals.

The two chicks circled each other Alice and  Margo. Both wearing their tiny tennis skirts, rackets in hand ready to swing at each other again after a 3rd consecutive loss in the double tournament.
Alice a 24yr 5'7" 135lb blond 36C, Margo a 37yr 5'7 150lb brunette 38 DD.

The two girls were ready to kill each other yet another loss in a string of losses, its your fault we suck, no its yours you bitch, I need a new partner.  Their coach a 27 year old tennis pro named Ron, said no its half way though the season you two are stuck with each other, besides neither of you practice like you should, the two were ready to come to blows right out on the court.  The frustrated coach was ready to let them knock each other out, but had to step in at the last minute to avoid a public scene with his two girls, tearing into each other with their rackets.  After seperating the two, he told them both to see him in his office.

When the arrived at his office the two frustrated girls each lamented to their coach,,, she will never get it, we will never be any good.  Margo a 24yr 5'7 150lb brunette 38 DD, Alice sucks coach, I am tired of waiting for her to get better.  Thats the same thing she says about you I told her, I love you both but neither of you are getting any better, you both lack motivation.  You know Margo your serves are too weak, Alice's serves are much more powerful, but inaccurate, you both have you problems and neither of you is willing to work past it, neither of you cares about the drills I have you doing to improve.  Alice I hate that big titted bimbo, she sucks I could hit the ball harder in my sleep she is not even trying, I'd rather rip her head off then play tennis with her.  Ron explained, its because neither of you are willing to try,, how is that coach Alice wined, I'm better than her,,, no Ron said sure you can hit the ball hard, great line drives, but you can't keep the ball in bounds, your swings are two wild.  I've given you both drills to work on your problems, why won't you work on it.  Coach but I,,,,, Hush, I have an idea, you both seem more  motivated going after the other one than to play this game.  Calling both of the girls together, we are stuck playing tennis not fighting, I am your coach you will do what I say or I'm cutting both of you from the team, get it?   Yes coach,,, are you sure, I'm going to use your hatred for each other to make you better tennis players if thats possible.  Since you guys hate each other so much this should be easy, I will have new drills for you both, you will report to my house court.

Monday, at Rons, he meet the two at the door, ok girls now I expect results this week starting today, are you ready to use your hate for each other to improve.   Whatever you say coach, Alice leered at Margo, she sucks I hate her,, good coach Ron said.  How about you Margo, are you ready to use your anger to get better, if it means I get to teach that bitch a lesson sure.  Good then, I have an unorthadox idea that will pit you both against each other to improve, and it will involve using your aggression for motivation... Fine coach, Fine...

First I want you to take the court and play one game, Alice you will serve.  Margo's returns went wide to many times, and she lost,,, coach Ron said  "see even with Alice's slow serves you couldn't beat her", Margo you will learn to be more accurate.  Now Alice we need to work on your speed and you won this match so you are going to improve your power first.  Margo, come with me,,, you are going to stand here, taking a couple of cable ties from his pocket he secures Margo's hands behind her.  Now step over the cable so it comes up between your legs,,, coach its to tall,,, it will be fine Margo you have your panties on. She stepped over the net with a slight lift from coach, as she straddled the net the cable from the top of the net supported a good amount of her weight and she had to balance more on one foot, with her panty clad crotch supporting her.  Coach looked down, perfect thats very nice see you can't move very much with that ridding up there can you, but in fact the cable was already wedged up so tight in her young quim she dared not move forward or back on the cable,, no coach the girl complained this is hurting me. Coach said, let me see, savoring the view of her pussy lips ridding the cable, he stated, it will be her turn next, remember that for now.  With Margo in place, he went back to Alice.

Alice take a good look at your target,,, what target coach, her tits of course, see the profile of her left tit, thats your target, you have to hit that, it will hurt her if you hit them hard enough...  You need to be able to serve the ball hard enough to knock her boob out of her bra, think you can do that.  I don't know coach, well if you would like she can go first, I have something similar in mind for improving Margo's game,,,,, no coach I will try.  With that, Alice took aim and tossed her tennis ball in the air,, hitting the ball smack into the side of her rivals left tit.... ouch exclaimed, Margo...   Alice her tits barley moved, you get 10 more shots,,, then you will switch.  But I hit it coach right where you said,,, yes Alice try again, this time harder,,, let me show you,,, throw the ball up higher and up higher on your toes as you smack the ball,,, you want to get back at her don't you,,, yes coach I hate her... Good then knock her tits out,,, Yes coach the girl said with more enthusiasm,,, she heaved the ball up a bit higher and jumped up as she hit the ball much harder this time, this time the ball was just a bit off, and only grazed by the tip of Margo's bra clad tit.  Good speed Alice much better, but make sure your still accurate, and as a bonus, if you knock her tit out, you can use your remaining shots to pummel her bare boob.  Oh cool Alice exclaimed as Margo grimaced.  Lining up her third shot, she jumped up even higher and came down like a real tennis pro, but the shot flew high just missing Margo's chin, Margo leaned back after the ball when whizzing by her, like that would do any good.  Ok Alice that was nice very nice, but bring it down just a bit, ok coach she said with a determined look in her eye.  Jumping up and sending the ball down court, just as hard, smack!!! right into the left side of the encased boob,,, the tit deflating and jumping out of the bra as Margo howled with anguish.... Perfect Alice, Margo was now whimpering her sore tit now exposed and out of the cup a bright red welt rapidly forming on the side near the base of the tit.  Margo, whimpered, please coach that hurts to much I will play better I swear she is good enough, please let me practice now.... Not yet Margo, its still Alice's turn..  Ok you have 5 more shots,,, Her next shot detracted and to excited she rushed, missing the bare and defenseless target... But her last 4 dead on each one that much harder than the last, Margo's tit becoming a battlefield of angry red splotches on the pure white flesh.

(continued?)

I know its not a fight yet, but it will escalate into one, after both of them do some damage to each other... Tennis skirts and panties topless.

Worth writing some more?

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
Re: Tennis rivals pre-fight drills
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 01:54:55 AM »
Has some possibilities! Let's see where you take it.

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
Re: Tennis rivals pre-fight drills
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:31:50 PM »
Margo was a howling mess when I went to undo her wrists for her turn,,, but quickly she got her wits about her, and shot some scorn filled looks over to her nemesis who was just pelting her tits.  Ok Margo, go get your racket and wait over there, while I go work with your partner.  Alice had a dreadful look on her face as I approached,,, what are you going to let her do to me, coach?  Don't worry Alice, I'm letting you get the upper hand for these drills you don't need to worry just trust me, this will help you both in the long run.  I took Alice over to the net close to the same spot where Margo had been secured, I put her back up to the low net, and took both her wrist behind her and fastened them down to the lower back part of the net, also I attached a line to each of her ankles and anchored them to wide places in the net.  After the attachment, I shortened each line, her legs were first forced apart until I felt they were at as wide a point as she could stand.  Then I shortened the ropes on her wrist bending her backside over the net,, she was more flexible than I thought, and barely complained at being bent back nearly all the way over the net.  "Coach" "Coach", I don't like this position, I shushed her, and finished up the knots quickly.  Standing in front of her now, I said, are you secure, can you move,,, "No Coach" you have me stuck here,,, good lifting her skirt up which was already barley covering her crotch, I removed it,,, leaving her in just her panties and tennis shoes.  The triangle of her pussy was thinly covered, with the yellow fabric, I took this and pulled it up tighter splitting her camel toe, and working the fabric into the center of her quim, she let out a slight moan but didn't say anything.  Satisfied, I had an inviting target for her partner to shoot at I went back over to where Margo was standing.

Coach, what do you want me to do, I'm really sore,,, look Alice really peppered your tits, her shots got harder and harder, along with her accuracy in record time, I need a similar improvement from you.  Coach you already know I can hit the ball a lot better than her, what am I supposed to do here Alice lamented?  Yes you hit hard, of that, there is no question, but your wild and the ball is constantly going out of bounds.  I am giving you 40 shots here to try and nail the bitch, what do you say.... Sure why not, coach.  I placed the bucket of balls beside Margo, wait till I tell you for each shot, Margo,,, "Ok coach."    Margo threw the ball up and served like always,,, sending the ball flying right over where Alice was secured, inches over her taught belly, and the net.  Close,,, but no cigar Margo,,,, again,,, this time, to the left but hard into the net.   Remember Margo, your chances are running out here, I stepped closer to where she should be aiming, I pulled lightly on the panties wedged in Alice's pussy, she moaned.. I said, for each shot you miss, I'm going to rub her here you like that.  I ducked back down behind the net, and said, ok,,, fire away... Margo clearly with an upset look on her face, slammed the ball toward the net, hitting Alice on the upper thigh of her left leg, "ouch cried Alice", I reached my hand between the netting and ran my finger along the edge of her pussy lip, "ahhhhh"  Again I stated for Margo, another shot toward the net, this one just low of Alice's pussy but dead center between her legs,,,, I said, good adjustment, Margo, just a little higher right here, I said as I pushed with my finger on what I felt to be her clit,,, "ahhhh coach"  Again Margo, Margo focused on where my hand just left, and lobbed the ball into the air, slamming it toward her intended target,,,, strait into the lower lips of Alice's hapless pussy,,, "a short shrill cry escaped Alice,,, "ackkk oh my pussy",,, I refrained from giving any direction,, "good good" but that shot was much lighter than your normal serve, you need to be just as fast but also more accurate,,, "I know I know coach"  Hard this time,,, shoot.  "Ok" she tossed it up and jumped higher with this serve,,, again hitting Alice but above the pubic bone, right below her navel,,, "Ummmmph" as the air exited Alice,,,, Ok you missed that one, I stated, but good force.  I rubbed my hand on where the ball impacted Alice,,, "a soft whimper from Alice,,, "Coach this really hurts my back is killing me, and I'm afraid for my pussy,,, "hush girl, you had your turn, I will speed this up for your backs sake.... Ok Margo, next ten shots I want just as hard, you fire away as quick as you can each hit, will earn you points with me.  It took Margo another 3 shots to center her aim on Alices pussy and hit it with force and dead center,, so the 4th 5th 6th 7th etc,,, landed with loud splats and "shrill cries" from a pussy pounded Alice.  Ok,,, hold on,,, Alice's legs were trembling and her pussy lips had swollen a bight red on either side of the panty material.  One more shot,,,, make it count Margo reared back and let it fly,,, perfect right on the clit, a de-sexed howl from Alice as her clit was slammed up her quim.... sobbing, I began to untie her binds.  Margo stood back with huge grin on her face,,, "Coach that's 7 points what do I get for those?"  Hold on Margo, I lightly pulled the panties up and out of the crack of Alice's now swollen and abused pussy,,, she whimpered as I held her close to me.  Coach she expressed, I don't think I can walk, I held her up and grasp both her ass checks and fondled them,,, she gradually regained some strength in her legs...

We heard the sounds of two male voices, both girls heads perked up,,, "Oh, that's just my son Jason and Buster his friend,,, the girls both looked at me with quizzical looks.  Jason appeared around the corner with Buster in tow, hey Dad Jason shouted, hope we aren't interrupting, we were just finishing up our wrestling practice, Buster wanted to say goodbye before he left, "Hows the lesson going Dad?"  Both the women couldn't take their eyes off of Jason, he was rather well built and quite handsome, Buster on the other hand, I don't even this they noticed he was there.  Ladies this is Jason, Jason, this is Alice and this is Margo, they are the doubles team I've been working with all summer.  Alice stammered out a hello, followed by Margo,,, who also stepped closer to the boys, and bounced up and down a bit, with her racket like a much younger school girl would upon seeing the captain of the foot ball team.  Margo, expressed,,, "Coach" you didn't tell us about your handsome son, before hmmm nice.  Dad Jason stated, we caught the tail end of your lesson, looks like it was fun for at least one of the girls, Margo couldn't help but let out a giggle, while Alice let her hand fall to her tender crotch to hide it a bit behind her hand, her face turning a bright red.  I said Margo you are awful chipper for just having your tits nailed,,, whats that Dad, hey we missed that, now it was Margo's turn to blush,,, Margo, do as I say, pull up your top and show the boys what Alice did to your pride and joys,,, reluctantly Margo pulled her tennis skirt up, and over her breast, reveling her bruised tits,,, "Ok, you can put it back down now Margo,, she let the dress fall back down, her face still a crimson red... but still eyes locked with my son's and an obvious attraction.  Alice you want to show them what happened to your tender parts,,, "OH no coach I couldn't,,,, Ok, you don't have to I think they could see it earlier"  Alice let out an exasperated "Hummmf" and crossed her arms.  Son these two would rather, fight than play tennis, but they have improved their game considerably today, I'm very happy with the progress.  With that both girls smiled from ear to ear....   D

Dad, you know if they really want to fight, we have the wrestling ring downstairs,,,