News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Basement Wrestling League

• 3 Replies

sirjoey

Basement Wrestling League
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »
Don't know if this has been posted before. It's a great site for 3D big boob wrestling and sexfighting.

http://basementwrestlingleague.com/BlogBWL/

Enjoy!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:40:43 AM by sirjoey »

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
Re: Basement Wrestling League
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
Aside from the ludicrous proportions of the women, I really wish the writer'd be less repetitive with his dialogue. Nearly every fight has to mention "Oh no my microscopic, flimsy top came off first, how humiliating!", "Wow, that vicious blow to my tit/groin was a HUGE turn-on!", and "No, backing down from this obviously disadvantatious position would be a sign of weakness! I am too alpha for that!"

It just wears thin after a bit, you know?
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:44:01 AM »
These 3D art illustrated stories do often have women with extreme body features, but a group of people in the female fighting interest like this kind of story and can not get anything like it in real photos. The trash talk that accompanies the illustration is an important part in making the fight exciting to some people. Perhaps there could be some more variation in the text, but I don't see much possibility of significant  changes. Besides those that like these stories as they are would not care to see much changed.

I recall a site that I subscribed to that developed a vocal group that wanted just what I felt was a very narrow scope of fights. They had to be a certain type, the dress was nearly alway the same and any variation was condemned. Apparently there were enough like think members  of the site that their wishes were follow and the site comtinued to exist. We have to remember that our interest is very fragmented with different people having secific interest and no interest in other areas of female combat. How many readers of the stories here loose interest when the type of fight, how the fighters are described, what they are wearing or some other part of the battle doesn't meet their interests.  Besides, the producers of the illustration may be into this style of presentation and that is what they want to do.

It is good to express opinions of work presented and let the producer know of different ideas. However, I don't expect that big changes from a few comments. I must say that I like these dynamic fight stories, but I wish there were more non-ring catfights.

Myford

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 04:08:41 PM »
Its supposed to work somewhat like a wrestling promotion, hence why there are few catfights outside of the ring. The ones that are tend to be stand alone stories dealing with different characters not involved with the league and use a different more cartoon style of art.