News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michele my wife vs Sophia her rival at work (part 2 final)

• 1 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
Michele my wife vs Sophia her rival at work (part 2 final)
« on: December 23, 2010, 10:25:03 PM »
Here goes part 2:

With those words, Michele umnleashed a vicious slap to Sophia’s face who immediately retaliated but Michele just leaned backwards and Sophia missed, she didn’t have enough reach, Sophia then charged Michele lowered her head and tried to tackle my wife who took her in a front headlock and managed with her superior strength to stop her dead in her tracks, Michele was really having a good grip on the poor Sophia’s head and she was even trying sometimes to lift her up in the air by the head, quickly Sophia seemed to be looking for some air, Michele had her really tight with both hands, she dropped her left and started to hit Sophia in the ribs with small shots but her ennemy’s exposed ribs were an easy target, Sophia tried to protect herself after 2-3 shots but each time she was palcing her hands to protect herself, Michele would continue to pour in the pressure on her head and  I think she was trying to choke her with her front headlock underneath, this went on for another minute or so when Michele freed up her right hand and hit Sophia in the ribs twice again but this time Sophia manged to squirm away amd she backed up from Michele who went afer her and connected hard with 2 or 3 slaps in the face, Sophia lowered her head again to avoid the shots and Michele grabbed her beautiful long blonde hair and she was twsiting and pulling her everywhere in the room, at one point Sophia manged to get a grip also at Michele’ hair and they were now engaged in this tug of war of hair, both pulling like crazy in each other’s long hair, finally Sophia fell down and Michele drag her around the carpet a bit before stumping her with her feet in the belly twice, Sophia let go of my wife’s hair and grabbed her aching belly, Michele stumped her another time but Sophia caught her foot and twisted Michele’s ankle who lost her balance and fell on her side, Sophia jumped onher like a cat and tackled her down just before Michele managed to turn around and now Sophia was straddling my wife on her back and she was pulling her hair.

For the first time of the fight Sophia showed some offensive moves as she was straddling my wife and pulling her hair at the same time, Michele tried to get up but Sophia hit her in the back of her neck with 2 good hard punches, Michele fell down again and Sophia tried to go for her throat with her forearm, she almost managed to get a good grip on my wife’s throat but Michele managed to get her forearm away, Michele finally managed to get on her knees and Sophia got a grip on my wife’s throat, still behind my wife, Sophia pulled hard on Michele’s throat and they both fell backwards now with Sophia on her back against the floor with Michele on top of her but with her back to Sophia who was now choking my wife away from behind and she had a good grip on my wife’s throat, she had clamped her right forearm unerneath Michele’s throat and her left hand was clamping her right hand so it was very dififcult for Mich to pry her little ennemys hands away. This was now lasting for a minute or so and my wife’s face was turning red, Sophia was taunting my wife but Michele hanged on and she managed to pry away Sophia’s fingers with her strong hands and slowly but surely she got her hands away from her throat which helped gained a little bit of breathing back, but sophia managed to free her hand and she imediately attacked my wife’s big breasts from behind, grabbing and squeezing at Michele,s perfect big tits.  My wife was screaming in agony and it was quite sexy to see Sophia’s relatively small hands working over Michele’sd big pair, her small hands were barely covering my wife’s huge tits.

‘’Come on hon, get out of this’’ I said.
‘’That Sophia is a tough little bitch, ain’t she’’ said Isabella.

During the fight, I had this thought that the beautiful and athletic Isabella facing Michele or Sophia would be great, I think she would be hard to beat, but that’s for another story...

This went on for another minute or so and Michele finally managed to get free, they struggled and it was now my wife on top of the small Sophia stradling her on the floor, Michele got a hold of Sophia’s cute perky breasts and she started to squeeze also, they both were now squeezing each other’s tits but Michele had better leverage being heavier and on tp of her smaller foe, she quickly gained the advantage, after maybe another minute Sophia started to try and pry my wife’s hands away from her aching tits. 

Sophia finally grabbed Michele’s hair on the side, she slapped her hard across the face and she rolled Michele over and was now straddling her and trying to slap my wife’s face, they both continued to battle like that on the floor for a while, it was pretty even, they were pulling hair, slapping each other’s faces, grabbing each other tits and nipples, it was quite a sight to see.  At one point Michele got a hold of Sophia who was jumping on her trying to straddle her and grabbed Sophia in a tight waist scissor, Michele was on her back and Sophia was on top of her but Michele’s big powerfil thighs were scissoring the little blonde who quickly was in trouble and was barely able to breath, this hold lasted along time and Sophia held on for deer life as Michele was really doing a number on her, there’s nothing cute Sophia could do to get free, she didn’t have enough reach to slap Michele or grab her hair and she couldn’t get the hold to break.  Fianlly Sophia tapped out and called break to Isabella.  She had 60 seconds to get her senses back.

‘’I got her now, I’ll make her suffer the little bitch’’ said my wife to me.

During that little one minute break my wife was taunting and insulting Sophia who was trying with a lot of difficulty to get her breathing back.  Isabella called break over, Sophia had barely the time to get up when Michele attacked her and slapped her face 2 or 3 times, Sophia retaliated with a good hard right hand slap right on my wife,s beautiful kisser and this enraged Michele even more who continued to attack the smaller woman and my wife was throwing everything she had at her, vicious slaps to head and face, Sophia backed up and she got her back against a wall, that’s where Michele went to work on Sophia’s body and tits and she started to punch her belly and tits, Sophia was in deep trouble, she was crying heavily now but they were cries of pain and anger not cries of submisison.  Sophia then grabbed my wife’s tits who after another good slap at the smaller girls face also grabbed Sophia’s perfect but smaller tits and they were now engaed again in avery tough war of the tits and of the wills, this went on for a good 5 minutes when they pulled, squeezed, grabbed and mauled each other titties, Isabella was encouraging them and watching out for them not to use their nails.

To my big surprise, Michele was the first to show signs of getting outmatched by the smaller girls tits and hands, and my wife was now backing up, she had tears streaming down her pretty face and Sophia seemed to be getting stornger and feeding on her ennemys pain.  My wife tried to  change tactics and to grab the smaller girls hair but Sophia kept her hold on my wife’s delicious tits, my wife then slapped Sophia in the face hard with her right hand but the smaller girl kept her attack of my wife’s perfectly shaped and big tits.  My wife then tried to grab a headlock on Sophia who managed to trip my wife on the floor, they both fell on their sides and Sophia quickly trapped Michele in a wasist scissor fromn the side and she was really squeezing hard, at the same time she was still grabbing Michele’s tits and pulling her nipples, my wife also tapped out and called for a 60 seconds break.

My wife spent the break crying, I kissed her and told her in the ear that she was great and beautiful and to slap the little blond silly, stay up I said, use your reach.

Isabella reminded the ladies that it was the last break and that the next surrender would be for the match.  They circled each other and my wife tried to slap Sophia who dodged underneath her and threw a very solid uppercut to my wife’s left boob, Sophia started to throw punches at Michele’s tits and belly, my wife didn’t seem eager to mix it up, she was quickly trying to cover up herself, at one point she fell on her knees on the floor and big mistake because Sophia kicked her really hard in the ribs twice and Sophia continued to attack my wife, punching her in the small of her back, kicking her in the butt or the ribs, pulling her hair and trying to slam her head against the floor.  I couldn’t believe it, my bigger wife was getting her ass kicked by this much smaller girl, my tough wife was sobbing and mopping on the floor,just trying to protect herself and not even able to defend herself anymore. 

The irony of it all was the fact that I was enjoying that as much as when Michele was having the upperhand, they were both so sexy and my wife getting humilated like that was also turning me on a great deal.

After maybe 4 or 5 minutes of getting really beaten up and she was also exhausted, my wife finally gave in to her hated rival, ‘’I give, I give you little bitch, stop it, stop, please’’.  My wife had to suffer a long humilaition period which was maybe even more exciting than the fight itself.

Sophia continued her humiliation and she was very verbal with my wife as well, she smothered Michele’s face with her tits, she even spit in my wife’s face.  But one of my favorite move is when she got her stockings off and she put her small but sexy feet in my wife’s face and she made Michele lick her feet, toes and soles.  Then she sat on my wife’s face and burried her blonde pussy in Michele’s face and demanded to be eaten by the bigger girl, which my wife did reluctlantly.

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
Re: Michele my wife vs Sophia her rival at work (part 2 final)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

No rematch between Sophia and Michele, although eventually might write the story about Sophia and Isabella though.