News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My ex-girlfriend Nat vs. my new girlfriend Francine

• 0 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
My ex-girlfriend Nat vs. my new girlfriend Francine
« on: December 30, 2010, 07:54:32 PM »
My ex-girlfriend Nathalie whom I lived with for 5 years is standing in the doorway of my house and she is pissed and crying, it’s the third time she’s trying to get back together with me but I refused for 2 reasons:  one she pissed me off when she left me, two I’m with a new girl for the last 4 months called Francine and I’m having a great time with her.

So like I said, Nat is in the doorway and Francine is in the bedroom, we were just starting to fuck and we were disturbed by the doorbell.  Nat is pissed, ‘’you’re not alone I guess and I’m disturbing you, I don’t care, why don’t you take me back’’.  Just as she said this Francine came out of the room with a bed sheet around her.  Nat seeing her just said, ‘’ you don’t want me and you want this old cow’’.  I said, ‘’hey you’re the one who left and now I don’t care anymore, I want her’’.  Francine was also getting pissed and she said, ‘’you think I’m an old cow, but this old cow has YOUR man now since you couldn’t keep him and couldn’t even fuck him right I’m told’’.  They continued to exchange insults and snotty remarks when finally Francine said, ‘’hey bitch, why don’t we settle this woman to woman, I heard you like to fight sometimes, why don’t we do it right here right now and with any rules you want’’.  Nat said, ‘’fine with me’’.

Nat being a manager of a big restaurant didn’t want to have scars or scratchs in her face and like usual proposed the following rules:
-   Fight goes on until one is unable to finish
-   No scratching, no biting, no eye gouging
-   No punching or slapping to the face, everywhere else allowed
-   No kicking or kneeing anywhere
-   Everything else is allowed.

Nat is used to catfighting, in our 5 years together she had a few fights:  a loss to one of her best friend Anne in her apartment with me and Anne’s boyfriend watching, a loss to a waitress she fired at her restaurant, a loss to her best friend Celine in our house but she won the return match who was more intense and very hard fought over the tough Celine. Nat likes to catfight with those rules because she can go to work the next day and nothing is showing that she’s been in a fight.

Nat also won a very sexy match with my aunt Janet who came to visit us. Janet is my aunt that brought me up, since my mom died when I was 2 and it is Janet that really sparked in me the love of woman fights. Aunt Janet had numerous fights when I was young, she was just enjoying fighting and titfighting other woman.  Two years ago when Janet came to visit us, they challenged each other and they had a long, nasty and bitter catfight which Nat won to my big surprise, of course Janet  50 years old had something to do with her loss but it was a sexy fight.

Nat my ex-girlfriend is 26 years old, 5’7’’ tall, weighs about 135 pounds, her figure is 36B-26-38, she has medium length brown hair, has a pretty face.  Her boobs are medium sized but perky with pink long hard nipples.

Francine which I know for the last 4 months only has had some catfights in her past she told me, she knows I enjoy watching two women fight and she told me already she was looking forward to having fights in front of me.  Of course, we had discussed the possibility of her going at it with Nat but she wanted to wait, I think she wanted to kick her butt but also she was afraid I would go back with Nat if she lost or something.  I have no idea if Francine is a tough fighter or anything.

Francine is older than Nat and myself by the way, she’s 36 years old, I’m 31.  Francine is beautiful with brown shoulder length curly black hair, she’s 5’7’’, 138 pounds, her figure is 36C-26-38, she as very nice breasts, very firm with dark long and hard nipples.

Looking at the ‘’tale of the tape’’ for the 2 women, Francine has bigger breasts, they both have nice legs, Nat’s legs are firmer, Francine’s are a bit thicker, both have great ass’s.  The prettier face is Francine’s even if she’s older.

They will fight in the dining room since Nat went away with the dining room table when she moved away, so the room is almost empty and it has carpet on it from wall to wall.

Nat takes her coat off and she starts to remove her jewelry and she looks right at Francine with a very serious and menacing look.  Francine looks worried and she also removes her watch, earings and rings.  ‘’Take off your bed sheet bitch, so I can see you saggy boobs’’ said Nat.  Francine took it off right away and she said, ‘’saggy…don’t think so Hon, I can’t wait to see that young body of yours, take it all off, completely nude you fucking hell raiser and stupid bitch’’. 

Nat took it all off very quickly and she immediately lunged at Francine and went right for her curly hair, Francine did the same but Nat seemed to have a better grip on the older woman’s thicker hair, they were both flying and crashing in all directions, they were getting up quickly with neither gaining an advantage except that Francine seemed to be getting the worse of the hair tug of war they were engaged in.  Nat pushed Francine against a wall and she immediately used Francine’s hair and pushed her head backwards and banged my new girlfriends head against the wall. Francine said, ‘’Hey stop, you can’t do that’’.  Nat said, ‘’nothing in the rules about banging your stupid head’’.  She continued to bang Francine’s head 3-4 times, Nat had a strong grip on Francine’s head, Francine was trying to stop her by grabbing at her wrist but Nat seemed to be the strongest arm wise.

My Francine finally fell down by sliding down the wall, Nat turned around and while Francine was kind of sitting with Nat holding her still by the hair, Nat put her legs in front of Francine and grabbed her in a very tight and powerful head scissor while standing up.  Nat had her body leaning against the wall while she was holding my poor girlfriend by the air and trapping her in the most painful looking head scissor I’ve ever seen. Francine tried to grab Nat’s legs and throw her on the ground, but sith no success, Nat on the other hand after 1-2  minutes of this grueling hold decided to throw herself on the side on the carpet while still holding her hold, they were now laying on their side on the carpet with Nat still holding Francine in a very tight and painful head scissor.  Francine’s head was just above Nat’s knees, her face was red and in pure agony, Nat was holding her by the hair and even pulling very hard, I saw tears running down my girl’s face and she looked about to give in. 

Francine managed to squirm her head away and she tried to get further away from Nat by crawling on all four’s she looked exhausted already and was barely able to breath, Nat jumped right away on her back and straddled her back, Francine was now flat on her stomach and Nat put her forearm around the older woman’s throat and she started to choke her while still holding her hair with her other hand.  Nat than said, ‘’not yet you bitch, I’m not finished with you’’.  Nat took her arm off Francine’s throat and she started to punch Francine behind her neck and head with both fists, she also punched her on her upper back.  Francine was going crazy with pain, Nat was taunting her during this torture for Francine.

They were now fighting for 10 minutes maybe and it was all Nat.  I thought for a minute about stopping this but I said I wouldn’t interfere, it was clear Nat was the strongest and more experienced fighter.  I got closer and asked Francine if she wanted to give in, she was crying heavily, she looked dazed a bit but she told me that she wouldn’t give in.

Suddenly Nat relaxed and stopped the punching, she had hurt her little fists a bit, and while still on Francine’s back was taking a breather and taunting Francine and myself.  She got up, turned Francine on her back an proceeded to put her feet on Francine’s mouth.  Nat knew I liked to lick her feet and toes and she knew this would arrouse me. Nat said, ‘’lick them and kiss them bitch, your boyfriend would love to be in your place, you know that I think’’. Francine was laying on her back with Nat leaning towards her and putting her right feet on the older woman’s face, she was rubbing her feet and trying even to force her toes in my girlfriend’s mouth who was refusing to kiss and lick her beautiful toes and soles, but it was still painful because Nat was using her weight on my beautiful’s girlfriend’s mouth. 

This taunting and dominating went on for a good 2-3 minutes when all of a sudden, Francine managed to pull Nat’s legs and she Nat fell down on her face, Francine immediately jumped on her and the fight was on again, they were now rolling around on the floor, when finally Francine ended on top of Nat who was flat on her back, Francine punched Nat with 2 great shots on the ribs with a beautiful left, Nat was dazed, Francine lunged forward and applied the sexiest breast smother I’ve ever seen on the younger girl.  Francine’s big pair were suffocating Nat, this went on for a good  minute or so and Nat managed to escape by pushing on Francine’s chin and even trying to choke her with her bare hands, Nat also tried to go for Francine’s tits. Nat made the mistake or squirming and she ended up on her stomach with Francine on top of her who returned the favour from earlier and started to punch Nat, especially on her upper back and neck.  Francine was methodical about it and she took her time and was pacing herself with a hard punch well placed every 2-3 seconds, you could hear the loud thuds the punch’s were making and I was able to see right away the very red marks it was leaving on my ex’s upper back.

Nat tried to get free and she almost got up on all fours but Francine caught her in a waist scissor from behind and she applied the waist scissor on Nat while seating right behind her, Nat’s head jerked back from the pressure of Francine’s thick powerful thighs, Nat was crying and sobbing silently.  Francine then decided to punish Nat’s tits with her hands from behind, twisting the tits and pulling the nipples, Nat was in agony, she tried to get Francine hands away but couldn’t, the older woman’s grip was too much, but in the mean time, Francine was doing a lot of damage to the younger bitch with her waist scissor.  This went on for a while and I couldn’t believe how this incredible catfight had turned around quickly.

Nat was sobbing heavily and almost didn’t defend herself, Francine was now taunting her in return, I asked Nat if she would give in, she didn’t even bother to answer.  Then with lighting speed, Francine got off her, Nat fell on her back and my girlfriend proceeded to apply a reverse straddle pin on her.  Francine was crushing Nat’s perky boobs with her beautiful, round, firm and full ass.  Nat ‘s arms were stuck between Francine’s thighs and on her own body.  Than Francine proceeded to punch Nat in the belly with that southpaw left in a very methodical way again.  I got closer to a crying Nat and asked her to give in, the only thing she could do was nod her head to say yes.  I said to Francine, ‘’you won, stop it now’’.  Francine said, ‘’I don’t have to stop, the rules were until one can’t continue, I wan’t to hear her say it’’.  For the next 15minutes, Francine completely dominated my ex girl, she taunted her, she sat on her face rubbing her ass and pussy in the younger girl’s face, she made Nat kiss and lick her toes like Nat did to her earlier. I was going crazy with excitement, than my girlfriend let her go and Nat quickly took her things and left the house.

After she left, I fucked Francine’s brains out for a good hour, and when we finished, the phone rang, Francine took the call and it was Nat who was livid and wanted a rematch.  They were insulting each other on the phone again, I could hear Nat yelling at the other hand.  Francine finally said, next week bitch. 

They discussed and argued about rules and finally the fight would take place next Saturday with the same rules but in a best 3 out of 5 falls, the first 2 rounds would be no punching allowed anywhere and the last 3 with the same rules then they just fought.  It would be to submission only and each lady would have 5 minutes to humiliate the other at the end of a round. The final humiliation that would win the fight would be 15 minutes.  Nat would bring her friend Celine to be in her corner.

I was looking forward to next Saturday already, but I was a bit worried, I was wondering if Francine had enough stamina to go with Nat 5 rounds.  My girl is surely tough and I know she can take care of herwself.

To be continued……