News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife vs. ex-sevretary part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
Wife vs. ex-sevretary part 2
« on: January 02, 2011, 11:49:33 PM »
Here's the second part to the fight between my wife Mary and my ex-secretary Lynda:

The fight was so long and so intense between those 2 that Lynda finally stayed at our summer cottage to sleep because she lives a few hours away from our cottage and she slept in the spare bedroom.  Both woman were so beat and tired after the fight that Mary got a quick shower and went right to bed and Lynda did the same afterwards. My wife was really beaten badly by Lynda and it took her a while before she could go to sleep, she was mad at losing after coming so close to winning on a few occasions.

The next morning I woke up first and then Mary woke up about an hour later, Lynda was still sleeping and to my big surprise after the beating and humiliation she took at the hands (and ass and pussy) of Lynda, my wife Mary wasn’t that mad that my ex-secretary stayed for the night.

She was a bit aching all over she said and a bit embarassed and we talked about the fight and she liked the fact I didn’t give in to Lynda to have sex with her in the past, she was still very mad and upset at Lynda, she wanted to take her revenge but she admitted to be a bit surprised at her strength, stamina, speed and she said that even if she kind of liked the humilaition period at the end, it was still very painful, embarassing and humiliating what Lynda made her endure.

Lynda finally woke up and in the cottage the tension was to cut with a knife, Lynda looked catty, arrogant and very sure of herself, neither lady talked about the fight, but Lynda was looking at Mary with daggers in her eyes and my wife was staring back sometimes but not too long, her eyes were kind of submissive to her tormentor of last night, I think my wife was aching for a revenge but she was a bit unsure if she reall y wanted to do that.

After we all had breakfast and a few coffees, Lynda asked to take a shower before leaving.  When she was showering, my wife said, ‘’oh god I can’t stand her, but I don’t want to get in a fight with her now, my tits and my back are aching too much’’.

You fought well last night honey, you were great, I thought you had her a few times but she’s got stamina and nerve that little Lynda, but what a show you girls gave me, what a catfight.

‘’Yeah but she got me the bitch’’ said my wife.

‘’You know what honey, I don’t care, she’s a bitch, I know that too, I don’t really care who won because the fight was so close and intense, you were incredible, thanks for allowing me to see this, I love you more then ever’’ I said.

‘’I would love to put her in her place that little whore and beat her her this time’’ said by superb wife.

‘’Challenge her honey to fight right now when she comes out of the shower, get her hon’’ I said suddenly feeling the excitement coming.

Lynda got out of the shower and probably to rub it in she was stark naked and started to parade in front of us, she looked great I must say though. She had her panties in her hands and was about to put them on when Lynda said, ‘’don’t get dressed cow, I wan’t to fight you right now, come on and let’s go in the room bitch’’

Lynda laughed and said, ‘’too late whore, you lost, I’m the best woman, maybe another time I could grant you a revenge’’

‘’Are you scared little bitch, where alone here with my husband, no time like the present, come on fight me’’ said my wife.

The 2 beautiful blondes insulted each and threatened each other for a minute or two.

‘’Ok you want to fight bitch, let’s fight but with my rules this time, I’m sore everywhere and I know you are too, so let’s make this a little shorter this time, fists and kicks allowed everywhere, anything goes except the nails bitch, how about that’’ said Lynda

‘’Are you crazy you bitch, I don’t fist fight’’ said Mary.

‘’You chicken shit, you’re scared, if you want to fight, it’s the only way I’m gonna fight you today’’ said Lynda.

‘’Oh yeah, what if I jump you right now, you’ll have no choice slut’’ said Mary.

‘’Then you can be sure, I’ll punch you in the face right away, so come on, let’s fight you chicken shit pussy’’ said Lynda.
My wife started to unbutton her blouse then her bra et the two of them got their panties off, they were both naked and looking at each other with killer eyes.

‘’Come on ladies, guest room, let’s settle this’’ I said excitedly.

As soon as they crossed the door, Mary attacked Lynda and started to punch her with a series of fists to the head and face, Lynda fell on her beautiful butt, Mary sat on her and threw a solid right hand directly in her beautiful kisser, Lynda was fuming mad, she was shouting’’ you fu…. Bitch, you jumped me  from behind’’, Mary was straddling now her arch rival, Lynda finally mananged to grab Mary’s wrists toa void the flurry of punches but Mary outstrenghten her and put her arms down on the carpeted floor et my superb wife applied her knees on her small rivals viceps to immobilize her completely and my ex-secretary was now in deep trouble because of the surprise attack of my beautiful wifey.

Mary was now controlling the little secretary and she punched her right on the nose, Lynda squirmed and desperately got out of the bad predicament she was in by twisting on her side and then on her stomach, Mary placed a good right underneath the side right on Lynda’s cheek, my wife is on the the little blonde’s back and she is now pulling her hair violently, Mary tries to punch her as well from the side, Lynda grabs my wife’s right hand, they both struggle for a while, the little secretary is just trying to survive now, she is moaning loudly and I see some tears running down her pretty face.

‘’Come on honey, hit her, show her you’re the best women’’ I said.

Lynda squirms under my wife and she is now facing my wife and she grabs my wife’s perfect little breasts, the secretary twists and squeezes with all her might, my wife goes for her tits too, my beautiful Mary yells, ‘’aghhh you fuc….. dirty bitch’’, they end up twisting each other’s titties and they roll around the carpet each gaining top position for a while but not for long, they are both out for blood and out to hurt each other.  What a sight.

The fight continues to rage on, none of the 2 beautiful little blondes is gaining any significant advantage, tits are twisted, nipples and hair are pulled, a good left by Lynda in Mary’s ribs makes my wife yell in pain who in turn returns the favor with a big right in the secretary’s belly, I now encourage my wife loudly and a lot more then the day before, the tempo is now slowing down a little bit, this back and forth see saw fighting is now going on for 10 minutes without establishing a real dominant lady.

At a certain point the 2 beautiful blondes get up together still holding each other’s hair, Mary pushes Lynda in the wall using her left forearm in her rival throats and is pushing the little secretary in the face with her other hand, my beautiful wife is sadistic almost as she tries to push the secretary’s head into the wall, she tries to bang Mary’s head on the wall, Marys ensing she is on the losing end again of this fight retaliates with a short but well palced left hand right on my wife’s chin, Mary backs up a little, Lynda pushes her and starts to throw punches with both hands flying and swinging wildly, my wife retaliates immediately as well, we now have a slugfest, they are both swinging wildly with no intention of defending themselves, they are toe to toe and may the best woman win, the 4 little fists are flying everywhere, you can hear the loud thuds of the shots hiting the shoulders, heads and faces, wow, they are both connecting with good shots but nothing that will end the fight, they both get tired quickly now, the 2 beautiful blondes are slowing down then Lynda connects the beautiful housewife with 2 consecutive lefts on the chin and on the cheek, my wife Mary is now tired and a bit dazed, it’s now Mary who is pushed by the bitchy and tough secretary in the near back against the wall, Lynda then sends 2 quick lefts in my wife’s belly, Mary doubles over and slides down the wall exhausted, Lynda grabs her by the hair and then she places her strong wiry and muscular legs in front of my wife’s shoulders and traps my wife’s head between her strong thighs and squeezes the little housewife very hard.

‘’Now I got you bitch, I’ll show who’s the boss again’’ said Lynda.

‘’Come on my beautiful wife, don’t give up, come back in the fight’’ I said.

My wife looked completely out of gas, Lynda looked magnificent on top of her, she had a little trickle of blood running down the side of her mouth, her strong abs and legs were showing all their might while she was controlling and punishing my wife’s head between her thighs, her grip on my wife’s hair seemed unbreakable.

Lynda threw herself on the bed reassured her ehad scissor on my poor wife, Lynda was squeezing her heart out at my wife’s head, she managed to throw in some clumsy right hand punches but she got Mary right on the nose and the blood started to flow slowly from my wife’s nose who also had the face fire truck red, she seemed unable to breathe and was on the verge of losing again.

The rest of the fight all to Lynda’s advantage, she completely dominated my poor wife for the next 10 minutes, she continued her head scissor, she then placed my wife on her back, sat on her biceps in a perfect and unbreakable schoolgirl pin, Lynda took her time and hit my wife twice with 2 very good left right on the nose and mouth, I saw the boold that was now flowing heavily.

‘’Do you give up bitch, say who’s the best, come on bitch’’ said Lynda

‘’Go to hell whore, fu… you’’ said my wife.

Lynda hit her again right on the kisser twice, I was now worried, I came close to the 2 ladies, Lynda said, ‘’Hey come on, you can’t interfere”, I said, ‘’I won’t don’t worry but stop it, I think you won’’.

‘’she has to admit defeat, she has to admit who’s the better woman’’ said Lynda and with that she hit my wife again right on her right eye.

‘’Come on Mary, she’s got you, I don’t want you to get hurt anymore, you fought a great fight honey, I’m proud of you, you were just beaten by a better woman today’’ I said.

With that my wife broke down and started crying heavily and uncontrollably, she gave up to an ecstatic Lynda who took her time and humiliated my wife by making her say all sorts of things, it was quite sexy.