News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

H and M

• 5 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
H and M
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »
This is my first story on this board. Please let me know what you think. I know we have so many great writers on this board and I have enjoyed so many wonderful stories. Please be kind to my first efforts and let me know what you think. Constructive critisism is appreciated.

JT

H and M

Both Holly and Melissa were 20 something bbw that had fallen for the same man. Both redheads had met Steve thru work functions and had hit it off with him right away. They had been going out over the span of a few months and things were beginning to heat up.

Both girls were beginning to get serious about Steve to the point they had stopped dating other men and were setting their caps to make Steve theirs exclusively. Steve on the other hand enjoyed both their company equally. Their competitive nature, bubbly personalities and sensual approach was a hard drug to give up and he was getting it in double doses.

After the first couple of months it became no secret Steve was dating just the two of them and the challenge of the other being in the picture made things more exciting for all involved.

But, all good things come to an end. It finally happened; all three of them were at the same business event together. As Steve was mingling with making new business connections, Holly came up to him and they started chatting about their last date. A few minutes later Melissa spied Steve from across the room and saw him talking to another bbw redhead. She had figured out it had to be Holly.

Melissa walked up behind Steve and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around to see who it is, she hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Hey sexy, we still on for that hike Saturday? I’ve got a quite spot I want to show you. Who’s your little friend?” Melissa had fired the first volley.

“I’m Holly. You must be Melissa.” Boy I hope Steve’s not too tired from our date Friday night to go on your little hike Saturday.” Holly returned fire.

“Oh, I don’t know, I’ve found Steve has a pretty amazing endurance. Sometimes he can go all night and be fresh as a daisy in the morning.” Melissa now fired a shot across Holly’s bow.

“Hmmm, maybe I should put that to the test Friday night and let you know”. Holly was fired back with an equally close shot.

The girls stared each other down for a moment.

Steve was beginning to get uncomfortable. “Ladies, maybe we should discuss this somewhere else, not so crowded. Let’s get a breath of fresh air.”

“Oh, I don’t think this will break out into an all out catfight …at least not yet,” Melissa purred as she put a hand lightly on Steve’s shoulder.

At the mention of the word catfight, Steve started getting hard.

“Oh? Is that some kind of challenge? “Holly scoffed back, “I have an idea. Why don’t we all three go on that hike Saturday. Steve can pack a picnic lunch…. and we can provide the entertainment?”

Melissa noticed Steve’s erection and commented on it, “Hmmm. Steve seems to like that idea.”

Steve turned red as Holly too noticed his arousal at the idea, “Well, then it’s settled then. Why don’t we all get a good night’s rest Friday and start early Saturday?  I think will need the rest Friday night because I think he’ll be exhausted by the end of the day Saturday.”

A few additional arrangements where made over the rest of the week and they all met at the head of the hiking trail bright and early Saturday morning. Both the girls wore hiking boots with thick socks, water bottles, day packs and kaki shorts. Holly wore a green hiking muscle man T-shirt and Melissa wore a white T-shirt with a cut in the front to show off a little cleavage. Steve handled any extra gear as well as their lunches in his backpack.

Both ladies looked so enticing, Steve had a hard time at first keeping his eyes and his mind on the trail. Of course both girls did little tricks to keep his attention on them rather than the other. “One would ask Steve for help getting up a hill, making sure he got an eye full as he helped lift her up the hill. Another would cry out, “Ouch! Steve is this a bug bite? As she would point out an imaginary bite in the middle of her cleavage for him to examine. It was a miracle he didn’t break his neck! Steve had brought his camera to get a few nature photos while they were out, but very pictures where taken.

They finally reached their destination, a nice flat area with a small shelter house (with a picnic table) and a wonderful view of the park below on one side and a beautiful grassy area on the other. They hadn’t seen another person in the entire time they had been on the trail.

Everyone took off gear and sat down on the picnic table and enjoyed the view for a few minutes and thinking their own thoughts. Finally, Steve broke the silence. He opened his pack and said, “Who’s hungry?” Then he busied himself getting the picnic out of his pack and setting up as the girls sat across from him at the picnic table.

Holly and Melissa stared at each other for a moment. Then Melissa spoke up. “Steve, I think we all know we were coming out here for more than just a picnic. We both came here for one thing, you.” She then took his hand across the table and started rubbing it with her fingers.

Holly jumped in, “We decided we were going to compete for who would stay with you and who would go.” As she said this Holly came around the table and with a seductive look in her eyes, took his other hand and laid it on her breast. “Steve, I want you to myself. Neither of us wants to share you anymore.”

Melissa let go of his hand and rose from the table and came to Steve’s other side. As she did Steve turned around and stood up facing the two women.

Melissa took his other hand and put it on her breast. “You know were good together in so many ways. Why don’t you spare poor Holly here any more grief and just tell her I’m the one for you?” With that she gently made his hand squeeze her breast.

Holly moved her body right up against him, kissed his neck and whispered in his ear loud enough for Melissa to hear, ” Come on Steve, you know I’m more compatible with you … in every way.” She then began too gently caressed his manhood with her free hand.

Melissa moved her body to touch him on the other side, kissing his neck and rubbing is inner thigh and said, “Come on baby you know I’m a better partner for you in bed. I know all the things that drive you wild.” She then moved her hands to also rub his crotch.

“Back off!” hissed Holly, “I was here first, “and she shoved Melissa’s hand away and put her hand back.

Melissa, grabbed her hand and said, “Look bitch, he’s not your personal property and I’ll put my hand where I want to!”

Holly jerked her hand out of Melissa’s and said, “So will I!” and smacked Melissa across the face. She then gave her a “so there” look.

Melissa reached up and touched her cheek where it had reddened from the smack and her fuse was lit, “Oh it’s on now!” She dove at Holly grabbing her by the hair and took her to the ground. Melissa landed on top, but then Holly dug her fingers into her rival’s scalp and started them rolling across the trail and into the grassy open space. They stopped rolling finally, separated and stood up facing each other, breathing heavily. Steve raced over to the end of the trail to watch the two combatants more closely.

After a moment, Melissa spoke,” Get out of here now and you can keep your scalp. Steve is mine and I’m willing to fight for him.” She was watching Steve’s reaction out of the corner of her eye and knew this was turning him on.

Holly was watching Steve as well when she responded. “I knew it would come down to this, and I’ll scratch your eyes out before I give my man up to you.”

Steve finally said something, “Girls, you know I’m terribly turned on by this. I want you both right now I can’t see strait. But, are you sure you want to do this? Someone might get seriously hurt if one of you doesn’t back down.”

The opponents stared at each other for a moment thinking about this. They both suspected Steve was turned on by catfight and their person competition by little things he did and said. Hell, they could see is erection threatening to rip though his shorts now!  There was no way they were going to give that up without a fight. They both thought they could take the other. So as if on cue, they said at the same time, “No way am I backing down from this bitch.”

Hearing the other say this at the same time, they turned to face each other looked the other up and down and began to circle each other, ready to pounce.

And pounce they did. They charged into each other and wrapped their arms around the other in a bear hug trying to pull and jerk the other off their feet. A series of curses melted the air around them as they started kicking at each other now and trying to stomp on the other’s feet. They looked almost as if they were performing some weird dance as they struggled back and forth for 2-3 minutes like this. They stopped and caught their breath laying their heads on the others should.

All of a sudden Holly let out a screech into the air! Melissa had sunk her teeth into her nemesis’s shoulder right at the neck. She let go with her bear hug and scratched her nails down Melissa’s face, causing her to scream as well. They jumped apart and tried to asses the damages.

Both touched their wounds and came away with blood. In unison they screamed at the other, “Bitch!” and came at each other swinging their arms like windmills. Not many of the slaps and punches connected with anything important. Then their fingers caught in each others tops and they started pulling at the material. Before long both shirts were on the ground and their bras were hanging down around their wastes. They then started smacking and scratching at each others chests, shoulders, necks and faces. Every time one of them would land a particularly painful blow you could hear a loud grunt. Without warning Melissa latched onto Holly’s breasts, digging her claws into both drawing little rivulets of blood. Holly followed suite doing the same. They started pulling on each other’s boobs like taffy. Even more cursing and screaming filled the air with their pain.

They maintained their dead man’s grip on each other’s mammaries, but leaned into each other breathing heavy. They started mumbling conversation that Steve couldn’t make out and after the better part of two minutes. Holly and Melissa then dug their talons in again, but this time drug them down all the way to the nipples of their rival’s breasts then dug in deeper trying for all the world to Steve, to slice them off.

Steve had moved closer when he couldn’t hear them over their mumble and nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the shrill ear splitting yell that came out of both girls’ mouths. Holly and Melissa were both shaking their heads back and forth from the pain causing sweat to fly from their faces.

This was going too far and Steve was afraid someone would be seriously hurt and scarred. So he moved forward to, try, and break them apart. Just as Steve was about to reach them, Melissa brought her leg back as far as she could and rammed her knee into Holly’s crotch. This had two immediate effects. Holly and Melissa let go of each other’s nipples and Holly dropped to the ground holding her crotch as she rolled into a fetal position.

Melissa stood their for a moment catching her breath. Then she started back after Holly. Steve stepped forward intending on ending things there, but Melissa put her hand up and said, “Don’t interfere, we need to finish this NOW!”

Steve hesitated and then acquiesced stepping back, but being ready just in case. Though he wasn’t much good with his raging hard on interfering with his movement.

Melissa got down on her knees next to Holly and grabbed her head by the hair with both hands. She then slammed Holly’s head on the ground twice. Holly was out cold. Melissa then pulled Holly’s boots and the rest of her close off. She then took some water from her canteen and dribbled it on Holly’s face causing her to sputter awake. Melissa then got between Holly’s legs and got a good firm grip on Holly’s cxnt hair and pulled. She pulled so hard Holly’s butt came up off the ground. Of course Holly let loose a howl of pain and grabbed Melissa’s hand with both of hers. “Stop, stop, stop!” She yelled.

“Do you give up?” Melissa asked and twisted the hairs for effect.

“Fuck you!” Holly replied.

“Fine. Said Melissa and she got up and kicked Holly right between the legs hard enough to move her body a few inches. Holly’s body convulsed and she rolled up into a ball as she cried. Melissa got down on her knees again next to Holly grabbing her by the hair and smacking her head on the ground again three more times and then she started mauling her rivals tits. Holly finally wailed out her submission, “I give. I give. Steve is yours! Please stop!”

Melissa got up breathing hard and kicked Holly again. She started to kick her again when Steve held her from behind pulling her back away from Holly saying, “It’s over, it’s over you win!” Melissa felt his hard manhood pressed against her ass and started rubbing her ass against it. “Mmmm, take me Steve. Right here, right now.”

Steve was beside himself with desire for this woman that had just fought for him. They undressed and made love right there and then while Holly lay there watching them in defeat thinking of her revenge.

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
Re: H and M
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:18:19 PM »
Nice story, keep writing, I especially liked, the waking up and pussy torment at the end.

-gg-

Offline Ready5

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 06:08:45 PM »
Nice story, keep writing, I especially liked, the waking up and pussy torment at the end.

Agreed, great story.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 11:48:20 PM »
You did an outstanding job. You really did; I'm glad you've decided to write stories and I hope you continue to give us the opportunity to read them.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 12:17:26 AM »
This was going too far and Steve was afraid someone would be seriously hurt and scarred.

Yeah, well, he sure took his time coming to that conclusion, didn't he? :D I thought they were going to rip each other apart!

Thanks for the very enjoyable story.

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »
Hmm, very good! And looks like a follow up with Holly seeking revenge might be on the cards too!  ;D ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)