News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Icchi Vs Tapasha - Family FIGHT

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Icchi Vs Tapasha - Family FIGHT
« on: January 06, 2011, 06:56:38 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0uZr83OO1s&NR=1&feature=fvwp

(The bigger Gal is TAPASHA…the other One is Icchi)

ICCHI -

How much trouble u hv given in my life…snatched my wud b husband from me…by blackmailing me & him…when he divorced u..u still trying to ruin my family when I married him...
Even u r trying to enter my family by convincing his mother…enough is enough…I kept mute so long bcse of ur fathers obligations to me & my mother’s life…but its enough now…

TAPASHA -  

I have to win over u at any cost…so long u won everything over me…even my love…(though he dint love me)…I will enter ur family & win him again at any cost…

ICCHI -

Today nobody is there in the house…so what if m lil lesser weight than her…but I think m more sturdy & harder…we both r in Sarees…why not I fight her today?

TAPASHA -  

I was doing all nonsense with u as I wished...knowing u r very weak & never cud retaliate me.

ICCHI -

I have to do something of her…today nobody is there in this Big Mention of my husband…Why not I have it a full physical with her so that next she ever can’t take me granted…

TAPASHA -  

I can never dream that she can ever dare to fight me…so I did all I wished with her…

ICCHI -

“TAPASHA”… I enter & stand just ahead of the doorstep in ur room…with my right hand on my waist…

TAPASHA -  

“Yes” I turn back…& never cud imagine u stand in front of me…in this posture…I got surprised by ur attitude…

ICCHI -

“TAPASHA…What u did Yesterday?”

TAPASHA -  

“Who?  Me?” I look at u surprisingly.

ICCHI -

I enter the room by two steps in the same posture.

TAPASHA -  

I dint utter a word to u.

ICCHI -

“If u Want…we can decide amongst us”

TAPASHA -  

“What?” I reply sharply also surprisingly.

ICCHI -

“Cmon fight me if u want”

TAPASHA -  

How she dare? I also fixed my saree over my navel on right….still surprised.

ICCHI -

I move right carefully looking at u.

TAPASHA -  

I jumped on u. we both locked over the bed side with ur back pressed against the hard wooden side of the bed.

I

I fight hard & thought to get on the bed..which I did …& a heavy wrestling erupted between us..u being on top…u r 60 kgs…me 50 kgs…we were fighting fiercely on the bed…u were catching hold of my hairs from the front in ur wrists tightly…I was also strong I also snatched ur hairs in me…I will not give up today…

TAPASHA -  

How she dares…I try to keep her pinned under me…

ICCHI -

I try to give her as much trouble I can…

TAPASHA -  

First of All How she cud dare?

ICCHI -

If possible I wud snatch her whole hairs in my hand…

TAPASHA -  

I too wud snatch her whole hairs in my hand…the fight is becoming wild…I slap her too twice on both sides of her face…

ICCHI -

But m determined…I too slap u twice though laying down..

TAPASHA -  

How dares she…I pull ur hairs so hard that ur all hairs sud come in my hand on right…

ICCHI -

“Ehhhh” I cry & try to turn on u.

TAPASHA -  

“Try ur best Icchi…u can never come on top of me” as I hold ur hairs more strongly on the bed.

ICCHI -

“Today we will decide it fully TAPASHA”…as I too do not leave hold on ur hairs …& held it very strongly…but still tears rolling down my eyes…as I never did same as before…

TAPASHA -  

“Have u ever fought with somebody…no…” “So how u dared?”

ICCHI -

“but I will see it’s ur last fight TAPASHA…u wud never fight next with anybody” as I do not leave my clip on ur hairs.

TAPASHA -  

“Try it Ichha” m still riding on top….next I try to sit on ur tummy…

ICCHI -

I fix my legs on ur neck & try to pull u down on my side on the bed…by legs r looking more hardy.

TAPASHA -  

For the first time I felt a bit troubled…but no way…I try to press ur right thigh down…”Kamini tu kya ladegi mere saath?” (“Bitch How can u fight with me?)

ICCHI -

“I will TAPASHA…& will defeat u.”

TAPASHA -  

“Try ur best Icchi”

ICCHI -

I throw u down on my right on the bed…& try to ride on u for the first time…

TAPASHA -  

I knew u wud be too weak to ride on me for long…I bring my two knees forward & try to distract u.

ICCHI -

I try to keep ur knees aside & try to make a room to advance on u…

TAPASHA -  

I throw u to the other side of the bed with my leg…& try get on top of u again…with nailing ur hairs again in my hands…
ICCHI -

I started crying again…no…noh…noh…I beat ur left biceps repeatedly with my right hand.

TAPASHA -  

“Sali apni barabari wale se ladna.” (Slutt fight with an equal to u.)

ICCHI -

I cry but do not give up…& try to muscle with u heavily with my arms.

TAPASHA -  

I too muscle u heavily with my arms…our breasts gets brushed.

Then a door Ring came…we have to stop our fight…It was my past husband…

The fight stopped for the day & the night.

I enjoyed the whole night the way I made u crying through out the fight.

ICCHI -

I was not fully contempt with the fight…as thought I cud have won had she fought me for some more time. I will see her tomorrow.

TAPASHA -  

I don’t think she will ever fight me again…I knew if we fight I wud surely win a fight with her…so I never challenged her in a fight…I always wanted to beat her in other fields of life…but cud never win a single…but at last won where I was knowing I wud win…& which was never in my mind.

ICCHI -

I will beat her tomorrow.

Tomorrow when again All went out of the house at 10. a.m.…I cud again enter her room at 3 p.m.

TAPASHA -  

“Chal aa ja Ichha…teri batchi kuchi Ichha ho to puri kar le” (Cmon Ichha…if u wish u can fulfill ur remaining wish also if any).
ICCHI -

We again locked on the bed…I was down but holding u tightly in my arms…I will defeat her at any cost…

TAPASHA -  

“Pahele apni halat dekh.” (look at ur figure first)…then come to fight like me..

ICCHI -

I fix my right feet tightly on ur tummy & try to push u back with my All strength.

TAPASHA -  

I move back…but again head lock u very tightly from sides.

ICCHI -

I turn my ass & get on top of u…& try to press ur neck very hard in my head lock.

K-

“Kamini teri yeah majal” (Slut..how dare u”)

ICCHI -

I press u hard & hard trying to take life out of u.

TAPASHA -  

I too press u hard & hard so that I sud automatically come on top of u..

ICCHI -

“Ehhh” u again came on top. I came down from the cot….& came down standing hand to hand on the floor trying to get u on the floor first.

TAPASHA -  

I applied my more strength & got u on the sofa…which tumbled…as u pushed ahead by pushing ur feets back on the floor under me…

ICCHI -

I try to get on top of u.
TAPASHA -  

I try to keep u pressed down.

ICCHI -

What a fight..i head lock u in my legs.

TAPASHA -  

I pick & try to throw ur body again on the bed…& see u sobbing again…while trying to avoid being thrown on the bed again.

ICCHI -

Rather I felt comfortable to be on the bed again…& we wrestled hard…I came on top & try to pin ur neck down…

TAPASHA -  

How Dare she…I grabbed ur throat…& gave two kicks on ur collar bones quickly with the same leg…

ICCHI -

I cry..get ur hairs & try to tear ur hairs in my both hands…

TAPASHA -  

I too get ur hairs & in a tearable way & try get my hips on u…I pin u down heavily under my hips.

Again the door bel ringed…

We decided to finish it today in front of my past & her current husband…but I was knew he wud not allow it…it is out of question.

Nobody dared to convince him.

On the third day I was knowing she wud come…& she came.

“Not Satisfied till now?”

ICCHI -

“Shut Up…& fight me.”

TAPASHA -  

“Cmon” & again a big fight erupted. I can Kill u Itcha if I want…as we clugged very hard.

ICCHI -

“I can also kill u TAPASHA”  what a fight…though she was dominating in most of the part.

TAPASHA -  

I press back of my right arm bone hard on ur neck… “Will Kill u today”

ICCHI -

“Ohhh…no TAPASHA I Give up” I cannot hold it more.

TAPASHA -  

I leave my arm over ur neck…toss my hairs back…button my blouse again…

At least…I defeated her in 1 field…as I re-button my breasts.

ICCHI -

She is nothing but heavy…so I accepted my defeat…

But she cud never take me granted again…whenever she tried…she knew next day I can b again at her door step…which she dint want again & again…I laugh!.  

rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in  (for cyberfight…f2f… or f2m…or an irl…Wish All days…but can play only 1ce a week…ehhh).

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:09:45 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline puja-junglibilli

Re: Iccha Vs Tapasya - Family FIGHT
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
nice one i like this stories