News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt. 5

• 2 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt. 5
« on: December 14, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »
{alt}

"Oh I'm sorry, did I ruin your plans for tonight you slut"?

Tara couldn't respond, she was too busy trying to regain her composure after being humbled by the blonde. The blonde was now in the driving seat and was enjoying her time there, bearing down on the fallen champ. Christina clenched her fist and pointed to Tara with an intimidating face.

"Pathetic, one hit and you fall to your knees like a whore", Christina continued to intimidate Tara further.

Tara looked in the background and saw the poster of her from the year before. Dominating her opponents was the norm for her now and perhaps she had been a little naive to leave herself so open to such an attack. One thing was for sure, losing was not an option for Tara, Christina had a reputation for absolutely humiliating fighters after beating them, so much so that they usually struggled to enter the ring again.

"OK  Tara, lets see if your face is as tough as your tits", Christina joked as she cocked her fist back.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:59:28 AM by freshfight »

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Tara vs Christina Pt. 5
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 09:28:15 PM »
Excellent art & text!  ;) :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Re: Tara vs Christina Pt. 5
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 02:53:10 AM »
Why thanks,

Art is done by a guy on Deviant (sturkwurk)

Story written by myself. I used to write stories about Orchid but since deciding to have some art commissioned I thought I'd recreate her. Same aggressive bitch though!