News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Island Catfights

• 17 Replies

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
Re: Island Catfights
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 10:31:20 PM »
Sorry to rant peeps, but this producer is making good videos. Everyone has different tastes and het at least tries to accomidate every taste. There hasn't been a producer that is new to do that since Calwild Trish and Marty, and DWs GR. So I will attack anyone that seems to work so hard to discredit them. Especially a ? Woman that doesn't or ever will buy any product.

End rant

Peace...Rik

Your right there, wouldnt waste my money on buying a video of two women wrestling.......... dont do nothing for me. Now a man and a woman wrestling thats another matter entirely, being a female who likes seeing a man's body, awesome!

Brit

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 10:51:17 PM »
Sorry to rant peeps, but this producer is making good videos. Everyone has different tastes and het at least tries to accomidate every taste. There hasn't been a producer that is new to do that since Calwild Trish and Marty, and DWs GR. So I will attack anyone that seems to work so hard to discredit them. Especially a ? Woman that doesn't or ever will buy any product.

End rant

Peace...Rik

Your right there, wouldnt waste my money on buying a video of two women wrestling.......... dont do nothing for me. Now a man and a woman wrestling thats another matter entirely, being a female who likes seeing a man's body, awesome!

Brit

Last time I checked, men don't catfight.  So why are you here?  ::)  Why do you respond to producer's threads when you have no idea what you are talking about?  Are all Brit women that dumb?  No they are not, I've been with a couple.  So you are in the minority.  Go away and quit posting on a "catfight" board unless you have something relevant to post.

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 11:19:46 PM »
"Last time I checked, men don't catfight.  So why are you here?    Why do you respond to producer's threads when you have no idea what you are talking about?  Are all Brit women that dumb?  No they are not, I've been with a couple.  So you are in the minority.  Go away and quit posting on a "catfight" board unless you have something relevant to post."

Cant you read? I said WRESTLE.

I am afraid whoever you are, you will not stop me posting or have one little bit of affect on anything i do or not do here.

I respond when I want and if I want and nothing you ever say will change that.......... so dont even try. And lighten up toss off your anger. Try learning to read tho to try and sound just a little bit intelligent.

Brit