News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Island Catfights

• 17 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Island Catfights
« on: January 13, 2011, 08:58:09 PM »
I'm a long time fan of catfighting so I was delighted when I came upon this relatively new company featuring beautiful Filipina girls in great catfights.   www.islandcatfights.com.
There is no web site per se, rather, the link will take to you the "clips4sale" site where you can purchase anything from short clips to the entire fight.
The girls are REALLY good looking and many of the videos are in HD.  Tough fights, all real, and unlike in the past, these girls have great bodies, very nice breasts, beautiful faces.
This is a great site to carry on from prior catfight sites that featured Filipina girls.....

catfight1980

Re: Island Catfights
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »
yes goods catfights but NO REALLY AGGRESIVE AND VIOLENTS....
i prefer www.ecnwc.com and especially www.videorealcatfight.com they are REALLY real and aggressive catfights!!!!! and beatifull girls

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 08:23:29 AM »
Well I went to Island Catfights and could find no links back to this site.............maybe its me going blind ....... although there were links to other sites

Brit

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 07:11:15 PM »
Catfight 1980....I own clips from both ecnwc and the first 2 clips from videorealcatfights.  ECNWC is great stuff but the more recent has been disappointing realtive to earlier efforts....one of the best catfights I own is an ecnwc fight between vira and (I forget her name) but it is a true classic.
Video real has potential but my biggest disappointment is that these beautiful girls remain fully clothed throughout the entire fight.......big bummer.....the fights should start in nitties and pogress to g strings with breast attacks added as the fight moves forward......not seeing those beauties unrapped in battle is a true disappointment.....fix that part and u have a truly great product......my 2 cents......

Philippines1

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 08:58:16 AM »
Britbrat, I put a link to this forum near the bottom of my site quite a while ago. I'd put a proper banner for this forum there instead of just a link, but I haven't figured out how to accomplish that. Any other links on that C4S store of mine are simply generic links from C4S, they're not anything that I added. The only link I ever added was for this forum.

Waslick, I'll pass your compliments on to the Filipinas, I'm sure they'll love to hear what you said. We finished filming 20 new catfights in only one week and now I'm working through getting them all produced and uploaded. I'm adding a new catfight to the site every other day, I hope you like them.

1980, with these Filipinas it seems like chemistry is a big part of how aggressive they get. It's a fun challenge trying out different combinations of catfighters to see which ones  go nuts on each other. Last week Joy scratched Jessa so badly that Jessa had the biggest deep red scratch I've ever seen on a boob. It is finally healing but it looks like it's maybe gonna leave a scar. Also, new catfigher Liza squezzed and pulled on Eva's tits so much in their third catfight that she caused a milk fountain, which was completely unexpected but pretty interesting to see.

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:49:43 PM »
Well I went to Island Catfights and could find no links back to this site.............maybe its me going blind ....... although there were links to other sites

Brit

Wow! are you annoying.  What's your beef with Philippines1?  Every post about his work or thread he makes, there is Brit Brat bitching about something.  Why the hell does it matter if he has a link to this site or not?  What the hell is wrong with you?  ::)

Personally, I've dealt with him and he has been a great owner and will explain and fix any issues.  He goes beyond any other producer to make his customers happy.  So, get a life and leave him alone bitch.

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »

Brit

Wow! are you annoying.  What's your beef with Philippines1?  Every post about his work or thread he makes, there is Brit Brat bitching about something.  Why the hell does it matter if he has a link to this site or not?  What the hell is wrong with you?  ::)

Personally, I've dealt with him and he has been a great owner and will explain and fix any issues.  He goes beyond any other producer to make his customers happy.  So, get a life and leave him alone bitch.

Oh my I seriously did not know I had that level of power to annoy someone so much!!! It really does give me a sense of importance.

You really dont see it do you?

I am just about the only one that posts!

Tell you what, how about you take over and post instead, just to keep him at the top!

Im getting thoroughly bored with it all anyway so will leave it in your capable hands Rik.......... who has never even posted a comment at all, as I have seen anyway, on Phillipines' thread

Brit

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 08:19:09 PM »

Brit

Oh my I seriously did not know I had that level of power to annoy someone so much!!! It really does give me a sense of importance.

You really dont see it do you?

I am just about the only one that posts!

Tell you what, how about you take over and post instead, just to keep him at the top!

Im getting thoroughly bored with it all anyway so will leave it in your capable hands Rik.......... who has never even posted a comment at all, as I have seen anyway, on Phillipines' thread

Brit

Well look closer monkey.  I seriously doubt you will stop posting, but one can hope.  I'm sure I'm not alone thinking you are annoying and I also doubt your sense of importance could get any bigger.  You don't even like catfights, so why are you here?

Pointing a weird, unreasonable finger at a new producer is dumb.  So what's your problem?  I already asked this in my OP.  So maybe your very last post could be to explain what your issue is.  Again, one could only hope.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »
U 2 keep this squabblin up.......and ur gonna have to git married........hehe.. ;)

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 08:48:52 PM »
U 2 keep this squabblin up.......and ur gonna have to git married........hehe.. ;)

I don't squabble with moron women that have nothing better than to do but bitch an moan about a catfight producer.  Especially one that cares about his customers.  I definately wouldn't marry a bitchy woman that thinks she owns a forum (pixels) and thinks she's in a exclusive group of "long time posters".  What a freak.  Where was she when Barb had her site and chatroom.  Back of the line for her.

It's better to be thought a fool than to open you mouth (write) and remove all doubt.  Being 50+ she should have leaned that long ago.

So far I have bought 22 videos from PI1.  Not all of them are great and to my taste.  But, he is willing to hear positive and negative feedback and also respond back.  What other producers did or do that?  So a idiot like Britbrat doesn't need to be blithering constantly about this producer.  She has no idea about his product or customer service AT ALL.  Yet she targets him for no apparent reason.  I, for one, would like to know what the hell she is thinking.

I take that back.  I dont really give a shit what she thinks.  It's obvious she has no idea what is in her brain and will just blither on and on.  It's really weird that she thinks this is her Queendom and can just say bad things about producers without a shred of evidence and people here still call her "Buddy" and/or "Friend".  Sketch and Legion from Barbs site were annoying sometimes, but at least they knew what they were talking about and knew better than to blast new producers without a clue of what they produce.  Idiot.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 08:59:30 PM »
Yea........concur.....the gent who is producing this material is a good guy.....I have a few of his clips and they are really good.......u can read back and note that I called Brit a hater which is how she came across.....at some point she will get the point and probably move on........

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 09:52:16 PM »
Yea........concur.....the gent who is producing this material is a good guy.....I have a few of his clips and they are really good.......u can read back and note that I called Brit a hater which is how she came across.....at some point she will get the point and probably move on........

A permanent move on would be nice.  What does she offer us catfight lovers?  I checked out her profile and she blasts new producers, asks for reviews?  She doesn't even buy their products. I guess she just is bored and needs attention. Well, I hope I fulfilled her need.

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »
This Brit was originally saying that the guy from Island Catfights was a fraud and he didn't have any clips. She was proved wrong and Im sure she doesn't like being made to look an idiot

That probably true. I think she just doesn't realize she's an idiot. So she keeps posting like the energizer bunny. :D

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2011, 10:23:38 PM »
Well what a lot of responses!!!

The difference between my posts and all of the above is that they make me smile and not cause me to be irritated, annoyed, angry or hurt :)

As far as being made to look an idiot is concerned, hey I care less about that too.  The guy is real......... ok I admit he produces catfights......... ive seen the clips and suffered the consequences of the computer dying on me with overload! So I was wrong......... nothing wrong with being wrong neither. We are all at some time or other in our lives.

My posts are in no way filled with hatred, scepticism yes, but hatred no. I dont hate someone or something I know nothing about.

At least now responses to the clips are coming fast and thick so keep up the good work... and if you dont want me to respond then do not give me anything to respond to.  As long as you keep me going I will keep at it, its starting to amuse me. Let me get bored and I will go away.

Try keeping on topic which will get me yawning

Brit
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 10:25:34 PM by Brit_Brat1 »

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 10:26:49 PM »
Sorry to rant peeps, but this producer is making good videos. Everyone has different tastes and het at least tries to accomidate every taste. There hasn't been a producer that is new to do that since Calwild Trish and Marty, and DWs GR. So I will attack anyone that seems to work so hard to discredit them. Especially a ? Woman that doesn't or ever will buy any product.

End rant

Peace...Rik