News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Challenge for Kayla by Abby

• 1 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Challenge for Kayla by Abby
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »
Here's the next, exciting story Abby wrote about my fantasy character - hope you enjoy!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Kayla Rankin has a bright future at the Underground Fight Club.  I'm Abby, her trainer and manager, and I can say without any hesitation that she has as much potential as any fighter Ive ever managed.  We have our sights set on the championship, and the unofficial 'Queen' of the UFC, Jessica Wallace.  I hope you enjoy her story.

A  Challenge for Kayla
                                                     by Abbyfights

Things couldn't be better!  My new girl, Kayla Rankin...one month with the UFC, has three wins in her first three matches!   After displaying a bit of overconfidence, some youthful foolishness in her opening boxing match, the beautiful South African has defeated two more opponents in impressive fashion.  Her brief flight of overconfidence apparently over, I see a future of unimited potential. This young lady has talent!  Kayla has all the tools....strength, speed, skill, and youthful enthusiasm.   And she has shown a wilingness to take direction from me, Abby, her trainer and manager.

She earned a hard fought victory in a slugfest over the veteran Carmella Jackson in her first foray into the world of the Underground Fight Club.   Carla Gaines, another UFC "newbie" was no match for Kayla in a standard boxing engagement, (complete with gloves and a referee).  And in her most recent triumph, an unusual "Apartment House" catfight, (more about that later),  Kayla was virtually in command from the start against an overmatched, provisional opponent, a young, and very inexperienced girl named Darla Conners.  I just hope I can keep Kayla "sharp", as the quality of the opposition is bound to get better.   Kayla continues to train with real enthusiasm,  as I plan a course  that will lead us to the UFC Championship.   
  (A write up of the Apartment House brawl is a possibility for future publication....stay tuned....)

Don James is a friend and rival.  He has been in this business forever, just about as long as I have.  He currently manages the careers of three fighters, two of them who are on the UFC roster.  He loves his Katie Miller....known to the wealthy UFC patrons as "Kate the Puncher"  a simple. but accurate 'sobriquet'.  They've been together for a long time...10...12 years or so.   He called me the other day. Katie, 32 years old,  just about as popular and as game a performer as there ever was,  is about to retire from the
ring.  She wants one more fight....and she wants it against my Kayla.

Don was kind enough to share with me their following conversation:
"One more fight,  that's all I want, Don....just one more fight."   It's been more than 12 years...and it's been GREAT.....I still love the game......I just don't know how much more pounding my body can take."  "The game... the competition.... the adrenalin....ALL of it has been good to me....but it has to end someday...."

Don just listened as she continued.

"It's a shame, too...I've finally found my real strenght....my best kind of match.....I wasn't ever that successful at straight wrestling or catfighting....and did so MUCH of that sort of thing early in my career.......but the last year or so....especially those last few matches...those fantastic victories....using my FISTS....punishing my opponents' bodies.....the last 2 fights especially.....against Angela and Delia........what a feeling.......not just winning, but demolishing my opponent........knowing I'm really GOOD at something...........success, pride,  all of it.........I'm going to leave the game I love feeling I've accomplished what I set out to do." 

"I want you to arrange it, Don, my last match.......I'm going to challenge Kayla Rankin,  It would mean a lot to me to beat an undefeated young 'phenom' in my final trip into the ring.    She'll be tough....I know what she did to poor Carmella Jackson a few weeks ago...that's the way I want to go out, by giving this upstart her first defeat.  Set it up,  a 'special match'.    They'll agree to it for me.....for my last fight...they owe me that much...  I've brought  PLENTY of  fans into the Underground Fight Club.....I've helped them earn lots of money. "

"I want a "Belly Boxing" match,.... topless......Bare fisted boxing with special consideration...."points" for good gut punches....They had one of these a few years ago....Jessica Wallace against......some girl......I forget her name........Jessica CRUSHED her....remember?"

"I know this Kayla THINKS she's good.......I hear she says she's DEADLY with her fists.....all the women are talking about her....she's undefeated in three bouts......I'm fully aware of that.......now let her deal with ME, Kate the Puncher!"

Don finally spoke. "I dunno Kate, I've seen her....she's bigger, taller and STRONGER than you are...and YOUNGER.....and she's HURT the three women she's beaten.....she beat the 'stuffins' out of Carmella..... her manager Abby,.....he REALLY likes what he has there....says she's a potential CHAMP."

"I don't care, Don, it's going to be my last match.....let it be a rough one.....I'll have the rest of my life to recover...SET IT UP!"

The promomters agreed to this "speciality" match, and Kayla immediately accepted Kate's challenge.....She LOVED the idea of  "Belly Boxing".   Don and I, and the UFC promoters soon had all the unusual details  worked out......Six rounds....bare-knuckled, three minute rounds, one minute breaks, bikini bottoms only.......Punches  ONLY.....anywhere below the neck....with  an unusual "20" count KO.  BUT....If after 6 rounds, both women were still standing...the match would be decided by judges' "points"......There were to be two judges.....Each belly punch that was landed  (from two inches above the navel to the top of the bikini) would be worth anywhere from 1 to 3 points....at the discretion of the judges.....depending on its effectiveness.   In the unlikely event of a tie score from the judges, a seventh round would be added.

Kayla and I were in a dressing room as she was about to go up to the gym to workout.  The tall, attractive South African  was  dessed in a light gray sweatsuit, her usual workout attire. 

"This is a great opportunity for you Kayla.   Katie Miller is at the top of her game.....She's on a winning streak...and wants to go out "on top"  with a victory against the young phenom everybody is talking about....YOU"   Beating Katie will earn you even more respect from the promoters, and that means more fights and more money."

"I'll take her, Abby, don't give it a second thought.  And I just LOVE the kind of match she's proposed!"   Kayla was enthusiastic and confident as always.

"Well I'm giving it third and fourth thoughts!"   You've got  2 weeks to prepare....I want you running....at least 4 miles  a day....more would be better (since we agreed to become a 'team' I strongly suggested she run at least  two miles daily.....fighters can't win without a foundation of real stamina).   Have you ever been in a "Belly Boxing" match before?   You need to build up your lung capacity, your wind.... and she's gonna do her best to POUND that oxygen out of you.....and  she's got a VERY effective belly punch in her arsenal of weapons.   Hell, the lady can flat out PUNCH!

"I already run..... every day"......"Ok, I'll up it to four miles, at least.  What ever you say, "Boss". She frowned as she overemphasized her last word.

"Great....you'll need your legs and your lungs against Katie"

" And my belly can take a punch!.....you know that.   I have a fine set of abdominals  protecting my guts..........remember?   

Sure I do.   But Katie is a SUPERIOR puncher.....and she's no fool.....we accepted HER challenge to a match in HER 'ballpark'....In a catfight or a wresting match, she wouldn't  stand  a chance against you....she's too old and slow.   But she KNOWS how to use her fists, especially her right......it can hit you like a rock....you're gonna have to be sharp........ this kind of a match.....this is her specality....."

"You're my trainer Abby,  whatever you say goes.   I'll run 6.....8 miles a day....in addition to the regular work here in the gym.....I won't let you down..."   "And I'm not worried about this being her SPECIALITY....".     " You know  I can punch too....."    "I respect her, and what you're telling me about her ability........but........HERE......"

Kayla grabbed the bottom hem of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head.   Her 36A breasts were encased in a white sports bra that contrasted nicely with her dark, deeply tanned  skin.   "Thank goodness she's wearing a bra today" I thought to myself.....I can't even THINK of her in any way other than 'trainee'.......THOSE kinds of relationships NEVER works out for anyone.  Besides, I'm old enough to be her grandfather."   "Oh, no...please don't", I begged to myself, as she slid her sweatpants off of her magnificent legs.   There was nothing I could do to keep my face AND my manhood  from swelling with blood as she stood  there in front of me,  hands on her hips, legs spread apart, with only a pair of skimpy white cotton panties between her and "the altogether".

She smiled.  "Why Abby, you're BLUSHING"    "That's such a compliment.......knowing you find me so attractive"

"I wish you wouldn't do things like this, Kayla....for both of our sakes.....our relationship must stay PROFESSIONAL...and yes, you are incredibly attractive......which doesn't make things any better....at least NOW....and I'm old...."

".....Enough to be my father....relax.....I know that, Abby.....I'm just not shy, is all.....And that's NOT why I took the sweats off.  I want you to SEE how strong my abs are.....I know this Katie is good.....packs a punch.....but I want you to see for yourself that I'm ready for a belly fight......".

It was my turn to interrupt.   ....." I know Kayla, you have a beautiful belly......er......body......I...er....er....I...... "   I was stammering and stuttering like an embarrassed schoolboy......that was NOT what I meant to say....my face reddened even more,........"I mean I know your abs are firm and strong...yes, yes, yes.....you had me examine them the first day we met....."

"No, Abby, I DON'T want you to EXAMINE me......I want you to PUNCH me......I want your best PUNCH.....right in my belly.....HERE"  She pointed a long slender finger at the vertical slit of her navel.

"You've got to be kidding. Kayla...I'm not going to punch you!!  In the belly......or anywhere ELSE for that matter."

"C'mon Abby, ....right now....your BEST SHOT.....what are you afraid of?....I really want you to see for yourself....."  She spread her legs a little wider apart and kept her hands on her hips.   She leaned her shouders back a little and thrust her hips forward, making her sleek, tanned belly an even more inviting target.   She noticed the new bulge in my pants, and smiled.

"And you DO find me attractive........oh you're such a DEAR......"   

"I'm NOT hitting you.  I'll HURT you......   I believe you.......I've seen you in action......I KNOW you're tough.....I'm not..." 

"Yes, Abby...... NOW!"

"Absolutely NOT.....I don't hurt my own fighters....and I don't hit women."

The smile on her face was replaced by a determined grimace.  "Like THIS, Abby...like THIS..."

And with that, she hauled off and slammed a right uppercut  hard into my belly!   "UUMMPPPHH"   Stunned, I doubled over, grabbed my belly, and fought hard to breathe.   Even if I was expecting it, I'm not sure I could have prevented her fist from sinking well into my gut.  Hell, I'm going to be eligible for Social Security in less than five years.   When I finally managed to NEARLY straighten up, she was in the same position...hands on hips, shoulders back.  And that little smile had returned to her lovely face.  "OK" I said to myself......and 

"WHUMMMP".  Her cute navel disappeared beneath my fist....... She let out a soft "UGGH" as my knuckles sank DEEP into her belly! 

I was stunned again . I hit her HARD.  I  EXPECTED my fist to sink into her guts.  But with her abdominals well tensed, my punch  made only a  shallow impression in her flesh, not nearly as deep as I expected.  I thought I would debilitate her, knock her down, or at LEAST double her up!.   My blow did take some of air out of her lungs...but her body folded forward only slightly.  She certainly took the punch extremely well.   And her hands never left her hips.  A very proud look came over Kayla's face.

"See!...."    I told you I can take a punch!   And I'm going to run and train as you say, Abby.  I have confidence in BOTH of us.  And I'll be ready for "Kate the Puncher".

Dark haired, light skinned Kate stood patientlyin her corner of the ring.  She looked confident and very attractive in her favorite floral print bikini bottom, a familiar sight to her many UFC fans.  Her athletic body, 5' 7",  130lbs,  with full round breasts and well muscled shoulders and thighs, looked ready for action.   Only a soft little "pudge" around her deep oval navel gave any hint of vulnerability.   

In our corner, Kayla was indeed a  marvelous specimen of  a Fighting Female.  A rock-solid 5' 9", 140 pounds....dark, tanned skin....a pretty, softly featured face....straight brown shoulder length hair.....well-muscled legs, and shoulders....an impressive physique....Her wonderful 25 year old body was naked, save only in a brief navy blue bikini bottom.....small but delightful, breasts sat high on her chest, with  very dark nipples and areolas   A smooth, gently curving feminine belly completed a spectacular vista for the small but vocal crowd.

In the minute we had before the start of the bout, I reminded Kayla of our strategy:   "Don't worry about piling up points for belly punches.....just go for the KO.....Just keep firing.... I know  she doesn't like taking blows to her breasts.....get her concentrating on protecting her gut......let HER worry about the silly  "belly points"....then crush her tits..........And watch her RIGHT.....it'll do damage if you're not careful.   And don't forget your longer REACH.....keep distance between you and her right fist.....no infighting....."

Both women came out slugging!   Kayla faked a right to the belly and as Katie lowered her guard, smashed her right breast against her ribs with a fine left jab.  Kate countered immediately with a right to Kayla's ribs, and a left that only partially landed in her solar plexus.   Kayla kept  jabbing with her left....keeping distance between them.....then landed an uppercut that powered its way through Kate's defense, and thudded nicely into her pale-skinned belly.  "UMMPHH"  Kate groaned and caught Kayla with a nice left that       
caught the South African just above her bikini.   Katie managed to back Kayla into the ropes, but then made her first mistake.

She thought she saw another opening to Kayla's belly, and brought her right fist back behind her body....ready to throw one of her trademark "gut-busters"....But this left her right side WIDE OPEN.  Kayla quickly buried two left jabs into her right breast, landing one  flush on the nipple, her fist making a deep indentation in the breast's roundness.  As Katie went "AAUUGGHH"  and straightened up for a moment, Kayla blasted her with a solid punch to the bottom of her her bikini, crunching into her mons!  Katie went  "UUGGHHH"  and backed away as her body folded forward.

My girl went straight after her.  But the pale-skinned brunette skillfully blocked her next two punches and caught her taller opponent with a nice combination in return.   She surprised Kayla with a solid shot to her ribs, and then sank a right....that worrisome right...,   solidly into  Kayla sleek, feminine belly, just below its deep, vertical navel.  "OUUUFFF" was the South African's response as she bent double, clutching her cute tummy.  While her hands gripped her middle,  Katie sent two uppercuts into the darker-skinned  woman's suddenly exposed breasts.  She grabbed Kayla's shoulders, straightened her up, and then drove a sharp left deep into my girl's belly!  "OOUUFFFF!!"

"Tense, Kayla...keep those belly muscles TENSED!"

While doubled over in pain, Kayla showed her toughness.  She lashed out with a good punch of her own that landed with a THUMP in the softness of Katie's belly....her fist making a deep indentation in the "pudge" around her navel.  Then she punched up into the soft underside of Katie's large left breast that had it bouncing and flopping  around her chest!  The older woman cried out and backed up against the ropes.  She found Kayla's modest right breast with her left fist  but it didn't slow down the tall brunette.  My woman's quick fists continued to assault Katie's full breasts, and as the pale-skinned fighter leaned back against the ropes, trying to keep her tits out of harm's way, my young "phenom"  buried a huge right into Katie's soft belly!  "OOOUUUUGGGHHH"  Kate went 'bug-eyed', folded up, and gasped loudly as she tried to suck air back into her lungs.  Kayla kept her on the ropes, and grabbed her shoulder to straighten her up.  She fired more damaging fists into the the older woman's belly and ribs, and hurt her breasts with short, stabbing punches, scoring bulls-eyes on each nipple.  How much could  Katie take?  Thankfully for her, the bell to end the first round sounded.  She would have a minute to regroup.

"How'm I doing. coach?"  Kayla asked as she sat  on the stool in our corner

"So far, so good, kid"  You're way ahead on points.....keep using your reach and your speed...don't let her get in close....you're doing fine."

She nodded and took some deep breaths as she went out to battle in round two.

Kayla seemed to have all the advantage as round two began.  My  lovely warrior went right on the attack, sinking her fists into her opponent's soft breasts and softer tummy.  Kate clutched her tits, then clawed at her belly, then grabbed her breasts again, her face twisted in pain.  She threw a right, low, but managed only a glancing blow to Kayla's blue bikini.  The South  African countered with a punishing blow to Katie's crotch, and a beautiful uppercut that hammered her exposed right breast.  With her hands  holding her battered breast,  Katie's rounded belly was wide open yet again, an invitation that Kayla was eager to accept.  Bringing her arm back as far as she could, and swinging it with all the force she could muster, my brunette Amazon drove her bare-knuckled fist deep into her opponent's belly, two inches below her navel, her fist disappearing into Katie's soft, pale flesh.   "AAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!...... Kate folded up, clutching, grasping at her gut.  She fell in a fetal position, gasping, her face turning a deep crimson, straining but unable to breathe in any air at all! 

But "Kate the Puncher" is a "pro's pro"...she's been hurt before,  and  I knew she wouldn't "go quietly".  She got to her knees as her taller opponent approached her.......WHUMMP!!... her fist shot up catching Kayla right between her thighs!  "AAUUGGGHHH", the dark brunette croaked as Katie planted her RIGHT into the delicate softness of Kayla's pussy! ....."OOUUFFFGGGHHH"....Kate belted her twice more, once in the ribs, and another in her gut.   The invasion into her womanhood caused her abdominals to totally relax, and Kate's punishing fist found no resistance as it disappeared into Kaylas' soft belly!   "UUMMMPPHHH" .  Kayla's eyes went wide as she clutched her belly.  As she bent forward from the waist, Kate unloaded an  bruising uppercut that flattened her right breast, and another fist caught the South African in the center of her blue bikini!!   "AAUUUMMPPPH"   Kayla groaned horribly, curled completely up and fell, breathless. 

Good fortune smiled on us, as Kate was too hurt herself to immediately press her advantage, thankfully allowing Kayla time to recover somewhat.    Kate's comeback  was  short-lived, as my girl drove her fist into her left breast, then another into her ribs.  Kate responded by punishing Kayla's belly with another uppercut, her fist driving into the South African's body right at the slit of her navel.  The dark-skinned lovely found the front of Katie's floral bikini with her next blow, stunning her opponent.  A loud, gutteral groan escaped Kate's lips.   Kayla gave her no rest,  immediately planting a fist into Katie's soft, pale belly.  Another smash from Kayla caught the reeling boxer right on her pubic mound!    "AAUUGGGHH" Katie bellowed and doubled over again.  Kayla sensed victory and didn't let up.  Her next blow swept up from underneath, slamming into her folded-over opponent's hanging  left breast, crushing it flat against her chest, causing yet another croaking yelp of pain to eminate from the Katie's mouth, and a trickle of blood to seep from her nipple.   Another fist plunged wrist-deep into the rounded softness of Katie's belly, right at her navel......"uuoooggghhhhhh".   She fell in a fetal position and rolled herself to the other side of the ring.  She spent the remainder of the second round in a deep crouch...desperately keeping her pain-filled body away from Kayla's punishing punches.

Katie tried valiantly to battle back in round three, but her agonized body could send forth only weak blows that the tall South African could easily block and counter.    The match would be over in less than a minute.

Courageously, "Kate the Puncher" advanced towards Kayla, throwing desperate punches.   Kayla deftly blocked some and moved out of harm's way of others.   As her older opponent kept moving forward, Kayla unleashed a solid right.  Katie caught it full with her soft gut.  My undefeated fighter's next fist plowed into the older woman's  solar plexus, completely stunning her.  Kayla had her at her mercy.  Her fists slammed into the brunette's full breasts.  A left disappeared into her soft tummy, punishing  Katie's guts.   Cries of distress, moans, and grunts of pain... 'uugghh'... 'oouff'...'augghh'...'aeegghh'... were mixed with gasps and the sounds of fists  thumping violently into lovely female flesh.   But Kate wouldn't FALL.  The slaughter  went on ...... Kayla buried her fist wrist-deep into the gentle swell of Katie's belly....then smashes her right breast against her rib cage with a beautiful jab.... Kate is virtually out on her feet. 

Don James throws a towel into the ring.  "It's OVER, I scream",  but Kayla can't hear me over that roar of the spectators.

Kate is wobbling in the center of the ring, gasping, doubled over, her face a mask of pain, arms folded over her agonized middle.   

"Stop, Kayla, it's over!" I shouted again.

She finally heard me.  I jumped into the ring and hugged her as hard as I could, as courageous Katie Miller falls to her knees with a soft "thud", and then crumples completely, face first, to the canvas.  Nobody counted to "20".  Nobody had to.

Back in our locker room, we were all  beaming smiles and well-deserved  cheers.   "Stick with me, kid", I shouted.  "We're GOING places in the UFC  You were MAGNIFICENT......"

"I LOVE winning, Abby....Lord, there's no greater feeling in the WORLD".   A huge smile and a beautiful warm glow made her face more lovely than ever.   We hugged some more.   "Sticking with you, Abby, is JUST what I had in mind!"

Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: Challenge for Kayla by Abby
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 05:04:33 PM »
Another great story by Abbyfights.  Thank you Kayla for posting it.

pete