News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight competition round 1 (match 2) Allison Mack vs Avril Lavigne (ft Kreuk)

• 8 Replies

Offline celeb_fight_fan

Titfight competition round 1 (match 2) Allison Mack vs Avril Lavigne (featuring Kristin Kreuk) (STORY)

This story continues from the first match Michelle Trachtenberg vs Kristin Kreuk posted on the forum a while back. Hope you enjoy it. Once again please feel free to leave feedback (be it positive or negative).

Kristin lay sobbing on the floor holding her sore breasts unable to decide which hurt more - the soreness of tits from the brutal beating they had taken in the titfight with Michelle, the damage to her pride seeing her breasts get beaten or the fact that she would be having a crap role in the film (Eurotrip). She couldn't get the image of Michelle's breasts flattening hers out of her mind. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door. Allison Mack, her friend from Smallville was at the door with fellow Canadian celebrity Avril Lavigne. Kristin didn't know what to do, she didn't want to go the door, however, it was obvious she was in because the light was on. Before Kristin had chance to do anything Avril burst through the front door with Allison. Kristin was sat there topless with red marks on her breasts where they had taken a beating from Michelle's in the titfight earlier. Avril and Allison looked at each other and then back to Kristin confused as to what had gone on. "I c-can e-explain this", Kristin stammered clearly quite surprised and shaken. "I had a fight with another girl", Kristin explained, "we had a titfight over who had the better boobs and I lost". Allison moved over to comfort her friend and changed the subject asking Kristin about her plans for the next week.

Before Kristin could answer Avril interrupted "Ha what a pathetic pair of tits, no wonder you lost a titfight with those mosquito bites" Avril mocked, staring at Kristin's little tits. "Who did you lose to?" Avril questioned. "Never you mind", Kristin responded."Hey pick on someone your own (chest) size" chided Allison (not happy with the way Avril was treating her friend), thrusting out her impressive bosom. "Maybe I will - and then you will end up on the floor in the same state as your friend." Avril responded. "I don't think so, my boobs will annihilate your smaller ones" Mack threatened. "Lets titfight then and find out who has the best rack" Allison challenged. Krisin sat on the floor not sure what to make of it all.

"Lets go then bitch", Avril said, confidently ripping off her top and unclasping her bra to reveal her pale jugs. They were not the biggest boobs (32B) in the world but they were a respectable size and were incredibly firm. Allison looked at Avril's breasts for a second, sizing them up before removing her top and unclasping her own bra and proudly revealing her own pair (34B). They were certainly bigger than Avril's but then again Allison had a bigger frame and Avril's were much firmer. Allison's skin wasn't as flawless as Avril's and her breasts were marked with several birthmarks and her nipples were bigger than average. "Come on then lets find out who has got the tougher titties" Avril demanded as she thrust out her perky peaks. Allison grabbed Avril forcing her big nipples into Avril's little sharp ones. Avril knew that she could do more damage to Allison in a tit bashing titfight and wanted to avoid bearhugs where Allison could use her bigger frame and strong arms to her advantage.

Before Avril could even suggest the style of titfighting Allison wrapped her thick arms around Avril and forced her chest into Avril's as hard as she could. This took Avril slightly by surprise but not wanting to show any signs of weakness Avril thrust her chest into Allison's and squeezed back as hard as she could. Avril was in some discomfort from the bearhug, however, her breasts were not under as much pressure as she was expecting. Allison's breasts were extremely soft. "Ha, your flabby tits are quite a comfortable cushion for my pair - you are not going to do any damage in a titfight with those soft titties!" Avril remarked. Looking from the side Kristin couldn't help but notice that Allison's bigger rack had mushroomed around Avril's firmer pair. Frustrated Allison tightened the bear hug hoping that the extra pressure on Avril's boobs would be too much for the singer. Avril although now in some discomfort was holding her own in this style of boob competition and to try and gain the upper hand she forced her nipples into Allison's as hard as she could. Allison let out a yelp of pain as her big sensitive nipples were being dominated by Avril's. Encouraged by the discomfort Allison was in, Avril ground her nipples against her opponents. "Stop!", Allison cried and she used her strong arms to force Avril from her beaten nipples. "Are you giving up already!?" Avril asked surprised that Mack hadn't put up more of a fight. "I will admit you have got stronger nipples than me, but I still reckon I can take you in a tit bashing competition!, Allison responded. "Bring it on then bitch", Avril replied.

Both girls smashed their tits into each others from side to side. Their boobs collided violently. The superior firmness of Avril's breasts gave her the advantage. Each time their boobs collided Avril batted Mack's jugs harder and harder - it was like wathcing a swing that was being pushed higher and higher as it gained more momentum from each push. Kristin looked on enviosly as both girls clearly had bigger boobs than her. She was mesmerised by the boob bashing - this was a far more aggressive titight than her one with Michelle Trachtenberg. "Come on Allsion", Kristin encouraged, "your boobs are bigger than hers, don't let her knock you around". Allison was completely involved in the titfight and didn't even notice her friend's support. Allison was starting to look tired and this seemed to motivate Avril even more. Avril not only wanted to win she wanted to destroy and humiliate her opponents titties.

"Come on Allison, you haven't even given my puppies a workout yet!"Allison gave out a cry as Avril smashed her tits once more. Avril was relentless - she didn't stop for a second to let her opponent recover she just battered them even harder. Allison collapsed to the floor clutching her defeated breasts. "You win" Allison sobbed. Not satisfied with just beating her opponent Avril wanted to humiliate her as well. Avril grabbed Allison's head and shoved her face into her bosom attempting to smother her opponent out. Allison's cries were muffled my Avril's jugs as Kristin rushed over and tried to prise Avril's chest from her friend's face. "What the hell do you think you are doing?, Avril demanded and she quickly overpowerer Krisin, pinning her to the wall of the hotel room. She made sure to press her tits into Kristin's to intimidate her as Avril demanded to know who had beaten her in a titfight earlier. Kristin looked down at her tits ashamed at how pathetic they were in comparison to Avril's perfect puppies. Avril cupped her hands around Kristin's tiny tits giving them a firm squeeze. Come on, I would hate to have to humiliate your pathetic titties anymore - you can tell me! We can either do this the easy way or the hard way. After seeing the breast beating that Avril had inflicted on her friend she told her straight away that it was Michelle Trachtenberg who had beaten her and that they had titfighted for the lead role in Eurotrip. Avril knew of Michelle Trachtenberg and had seen her at several celebrity events, however, she had never really spoken to her. She would certainly keep an eye out for her in the future! Avril was starting to get bored with the company and had already made her point. She announced "my boobs rule" to Allison and Kristin before giving them a proud and seductive squeeze and putting her clothes back on and leaving the other two humiliated girls to console each other. She grabbed Allison's bra (and her own) on the way out as a souveneir to remind her of her titfighting victory.

Avril Lavigne proceeds to the next round!
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Allison Mack is eliminated from the tournament.
{alt}

Offline pavelcholo

Great story. I really liked the idea of Avril dominating a titfight. She has got a very nice pair of underatted tits.

Offline celeb_fight_fan

Glad you enjoyed it - thanks for the feedback. Couldn't agree more about Avril having an underrated pair of tits. Just to give you an update on the tournament the other girls in the competition are Taylor Swift, Emma Waston, Ellen Page, Keira Knighley, Michelle Trachtenberg and Kristin Kreuk.

Michelle Trachtenberg beat Kristin Kreuk (in the first titfight story I posted on this board). Taylor Swift will titfight Emma Watson and Ellen Page will titfight Keira Knightley and I am yet to write these stories.

The first semi-final will be Avril Lavigne vs Michelle Trachtenberg and the second will be Taylor Swift/Emma Watson vs Ellen Page/Keira Knightley. The winner in the final will get the opportunity to challenge the titfight queen Katy Perry to a match.

Who do you think will win the following titfights and how/why:

Michelle Trachtenberg

vs
{alt}

Emma Watson

vs
Taylor Swift
{alt}

Ellen Page

vs
Keira Knightley
{alt}

Let me know if you have got any ideas or gimmicks for any of the fights and I will try and incorporate them into the stories!

Cheers,

Celeb_fight_fan

Offline pablitus

Emma Watson defeats Taylor Swift
Ellen defeats Keira
In the semifinals: Emma defeats Ellen
Avril defeats Michelle. This match should be the final.
Then Avril defeats Emma

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
Maybe you could do a four way titfight tournement with four big busty woman Kate perry jennifar love hewitt Salma hayak and teri hatcher

Offline nati77

Emma over Taylor, close
Keira over Ellen, very close
Avril over Michelle, very close
Emma over Keira, easily
Avril over Emma, easily

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
why was this series never finished it had a lot of promise as well

Offline celeb_fight_fan

Sorry I didn't finish this series. I got distracted but I still am working on it whenever I get any free time. Hopefully Swift vs Watson will be up early in the new year (the story features Katy Perry and her terrific rack)!

Emma:
{alt}

Swift:
{alt}

Offline spiderrage

So looking fwd to watson and swift! Keep up the good work!