BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BustyBrawlerBethany

This bitch just won't stay down. I'm making her.

She's covering. She's throwing from under her arms. She tagged my tit, she tagged my jaw, she bit my forearm. I felt all of it. I still pour it on.
I slam another punch into the guard until the guard breaks. I slam the next one into her face. Hate in it. All of it. I grab that ponytail when she tries to stand and I dump her back into the muck and I go down with her and I keep punching. She punches up. I punch down harder. She claws. I pin the wrist with my knee and I keep the other hand going -- mouth, cheek, eye, mouth. I want her to feel what I feel every time I look at her. I want it in the knuckles.

"Stay down. You're not staying down. Fine. I'll make you."

She gets a hook into my ribs. I grunt and I drop two more into her face for it. She tries to roll. I ride it and I grind her back down and I keep pouring. Brutal. Heavy. No pause to admire it. She's feeling every one and she's still fighting and that only makes me throw the next one meaner.

I don't check if she's done. I keep slamming hate into her until she stays. She won't. So I keep making her stay down with my fists! Yt

BruisyLucy

"If you want me to stay down cxnt, then be woman enough to make me stay down cxnt!"

You're battering me. You're hammering down on me. I feel every bit of it.
My arms are lead. My lungs are burning. Blood is dripping off my chin into the muck and the muck is in my cuts and my face feels like one swollen mess and I still don't give you the stay-down you're punching for. I cover. Forearms up. Elbows in. Your fist slams the guard and the shock goes up into my shoulder. The next one sneaks over and snaps my head into the grit. I taste fresh blood. I spit it and I throw from underneath anyway.

I punch you in the tit while you're over me. I punch you in the ribs. I rake your side. I grab a handful of that blonde hair and I yank your head off-line just so the next hammer misses the same spot on my cheek. You hit me anyway. I feel the hate in it. I feel you trying to make me stay. I don't.

I roll toward your planted knee and I hook it and I try to dump you off. You ride it and you punch me in the mouth for the try. I cover. I bite the arm that comes in. I fire two ugly shots into your stomach. You dump me flat again and you hammer my face and I cover and I scream that line up at you again between punches because I mean it. If you want me down, earn the down. Don't just swing and wait for me to quit. I don't quit.

Exhaustion is setting in more and more. My right eye is a slit. My tits are bruised to hell. My knuckles are split from hitting you while I'm getting hit. Mud in my ponytail. Blood on my chest. I still climb a knee. I still throw a hook at your jaw. I still take the beating you pour on me for standing. Cover. Punch. Cover. Punch. That's all I've got and I'm using all of it.

You're not getting a still body, Bethany. You're getting a woman who covers and hits you back while you hammer her. Make me stay down. I'm right here in the muck telling you to do it. Until you do, I'm fighting. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

"I'm going to do more than be woman enough to keep you down BITCH, I'm gonna keep you down in your own bloody pool and give you that first loss BITCH!!"

Then I try to make the words true with my fists and while you're covering. You're punching up. You yanked my hair. You bit my arm. You hooked my knee. You got a hook on my jaw. I felt all of it. I don't climb off and I don't give you room to stand. I put my weight on your chest so those tits are pinned in the muck and I start hammering the guard until the guard fails. When an arm slips I put the fist through the hole and I smash your mouth. When you cover again I smash the forearms until they drop. When you throw from underneath I take the shot in my tit or my ribs and I drop two more into your face for it.
I grab that brown ponytail and I don't walk you anywhere. I use it to hold your head in the filthy ground so the punches have a place to land. I grind your swollen cheek in the blood that's already yours. I want a pool. I want you in it. I want that first loss written on this alley floor with your face. I unload. Right. Right. Left. Right. Not pretty combinations. Just heavy hate into the same wrecked side of your head, then into the mouth, then into the tit that isn't covered because your arms are busy protecting your face.
You claw me. You rake me. You try to roll. I ride the roll and I put you flat again and I keep pouring. Exhaustion is in my arms too. Blood is dripping off my chin onto you. My eye is swelling. My knuckles are split. I don't care. You told me to be woman enough to make you stay down. This is me being woman enough. This is me trying to keep you there.
I talk through the swings.
"Cover. Hit me. Bite me. Do it. You're still in the muck. You're still eating these. Stay down. Stay in it. First loss. Right here."

I hammer you until you make me stop. I don't check if you're done. I don't give you the courtesy of a pause. I'm going to keep you down in your own blood if I have to break my hands doing it. Get a punch up if you can, Lucy. I'm doing more than talking. I'm keeping you there. Yt

BruisyLucy

Bruised. Bloody. Beaten. Exhausted. Not out.

This cxnt has unloaded brutal punches on me over and over and she has not finished me off. My face is a mess. My arms feel dead. There's blood in the muck under my cheek and it's mine and I still find the hole.

I scream it while I move.
"My turn now cxnt, seems your fists weren't good enough to end me and take my undefeated record, but now it's my turn cxnt!!"

I slip the next heavy right. I slip the left. I come through the punching and I slam my own right fist into her face as hard as what's left in me will go. I feel it land. I want her mouth. I want her eye. I want her off me.

I don't stop at one.
I shove her weight back and I sit up into her and I throw the right again. Then a left. Then the right. I'm still in the muck. I'm still swollen. I'm still dripping. I don't care. She didn't end me. So I start trying to end her. I grab that blonde hair only to keep her head there and I punch her in the mouth. I punch her in the swelling. I punch her in the tit when she covers her face. I climb her like she climbed me and I pour it the other way.

She hits me. A shot gets through and snaps my head. I spit blood and I slip the next one and I slam the right into her jaw again. My turn means I don't wait for permission. My turn means I make her feel every punch she didn't finish me with.
"Not out. Not done. Your turn's over until you make me stay down. You didn't. So take mine."

I keep coming through her hands and I keep throwing that right. Bruised, bloody, beaten, exhausted -- and hitting you back, Bethany. You didn't take the record. Now eat the turn. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

Your fists are still firing and they're hitting as hard as mine.

I take that right in the mouth and the next one in the cheek and I shove you off me. I don't get to my feet. You don't either. We end up on our knees in the filthy alley, close enough that those tits smash when we throw, and I land several hard damaging hits while I'm still eating yours.

I crack you in the jaw. I crack you in the eye. You crack me back. I rake your face. You rake mine. Neither of us can stand. Neither of us cares. We trade on our knees like that's the whole fight now.

I grab the first thing my hand finds in the dirt -- a busted can -- and I smash it across your shoulder. You grab a bottle neck that's already broken and you smash it across mine. No stabbing. Just impact. I snatch a piece of board and I crack it into your ribs. You hit me with a handful of grit in the face and then a punch I don't see. I spit and I claw your tit and I punch you in the mouth and you claw mine and punch me in the mouth.

We're dripping on each other. Blood. Muck. Sweat. Knees grinding in the trash. Every punch has weight because there's no legs under it, just hips and hate. I hook you. You hook me. I grab your ponytail to hold your head for one shot and you grab my blonde hair to hold mine for the next. Then we let go and we throw again.
I talk through it with no air.

"Stay on your knees. Fine. I'll beat you on your knees. Grab whatever you want. I'm grabbing too."

I hit you with the can again. I hit you with the fist. I hit you with the claw. You do the same back. Devastating punch after punch. Claw after claw. Trash off the alley floor. Neither of us up. Neither of us done.

You got your turn. I got you off me. Now we're here. Keep firing, Lucy. I am. Yt

BruisyLucy

This is where it ends. Not standing. Not pretty. On our knees in the dirty mucky street alley because neither of us has the legs left to get up.

I feel it in my thighs. I feel it in my arms. I don't try to stand. I try to finish you from right here.
I slam a right into your mouth. You slam one into mine. I claw your face. You claw mine. I grab a can off the ground and smash it into your shoulder. You smash a bottle across mine. I take that long blonde hair and I yank your head down into a knee I still have while I'm kneeling. I punch the tit that swings into me. I punch it again. I want you the one who drops from her knees first. I want you face down in this muck with me still upright enough to hit you.

You hit me so hard my vision goes white. I stay on my knees anyway. I throw the next one. I grab whatever my fingers find -- grit, a scrap of wood, your hair, your wrist -- and I use it. I rake. I bite your shoulder. I hook you behind the neck and I pump short punches into your face because big swings are gone. This is ugly ending-fight stuff. Two busty wrecked brawlers kneeling in trash, tits smashed together, blood dripping on each other's skin, trying to put the other one out before the body quits.

I talk against your cheek.
"Nobody's getting up. So I'm ending you down here. In this alley. On our knees. You're not standing out of this and neither am I. One of us goes face down. I'm making it you."

I dump my weight into you and I hammer what's in front of me. Face. Chest. Face. You hammer back. The war is smaller now and meaner. No room. No legs. Just whoever finishes the other one in the muck.
Stay on your knees, Bethany. That's all we've got left. I'm trying to end it from here. You try to end it from here. The alley gets the loser. I'm not volunteering. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

We're still on our knees in this filthy alley and I stop fighting like I've got anything left but dirty.

I batter her. I bash her. I bruise her. Then I go nastier.

I grab that brown ponytail and I yank her face down into my rising knee. I punch her in the mouth while her head's coming up. I rake my nails across the swelling. I spit blood in her good eye. I grab a handful of muck and I smear it into the cuts on her cheek. I hook a finger in her mouth and I yank her head sideways so the next right hand has a clean door. I bite her shoulder. I twist her tit. I grind my knee between her legs while we're both kneeling and I punch her in the tit at the same time.

She hits me. She claws me. She smashes something off the ground into my shoulder. I take it and I do worse. I get behind her ear and I punch the same spot until her whole frame lists. I stomp my boot for purchase in the muck and I shove her down onto her hands and I drop two into the back of her head, then I haul her back up by the ponytail because I want her face, not the back of her skull, and I bash that face again.

Dirty. Every bit of it.
Thumb at the eye. Hair in the fist. Grit in the mouth. Elbow on the throat for a second, then fist, then claw, then fist. I talk while I'm doing it because I don't have the legs to walk her anywhere.
"Knees. Muck. That's the ring. I'm going to batter you, bash you, bruise you, and use every dirty thing I can reach until you fall over in it."

I keep her on her knees. I keep me on mine. I keep throwing. She throws back. The brawl doesn't stand up. It just gets filthier.

Your move from the ground you fucking cxnt Lucy. I'm already using all of the ground and will continue to use it till you arent moving BITCH!! YT

BustyBrawlerBethany

We're still on our knees in this filthy alley and I stop fighting like I've got anything left but dirty.
I batter her. I bash her. I bruise her. Then I go nastier.

I grab that brown ponytail and I yank her face down into my rising knee. I punch her in the mouth while her head's coming up. I rake my nails across the swelling. I spit blood in her good eye. I grab a handful of muck and I smear it into the cuts on her cheek. I hook a finger in her mouth and I yank her head sideways so the next right hand has a clean door. I bite her shoulder. I twist her tit. I grind my knee between her legs while we're both kneeling and I punch her in the tit at the same time.

She hits me. She claws me. She smashes something off the ground into my shoulder. I take it and I do worse. I get behind her ear and I punch the same spot until her whole frame lists. I stomp my boot for purchase in the muck and I shove her down onto her hands and I drop two into the back of her head, then I haul her back up by the ponytail because I want her face, not the back of her skull, and I bash that face again.

Dirty. Every bit of it.
Thumb at the eye. Hair in the fist. Grit in the mouth. Elbow on the throat for a second, then fist, then claw, then fist. I talk while I'm doing it because I don't have the legs to walk her anywhere.

"Knees. Muck. That's the ring. I'm going to batter you, bash you, bruise you, and use every dirty thing I can reach until you fall over in it."

I keep her on her knees. I keep me on mine. I keep throwing. She throws back. The brawl doesn't stand up. It just gets filthier.

Your move from the ground, Lucy. I'm already using all of it. Yt

BruisyLucy

I waste no time matching it. Then I take it uglier.

She's yanking my ponytail and smearing muck in my cuts and punching the same swollen side of my head and I match the battering -- fist in her mouth, claw in her face, knee in her tit, grit in her eye -- and then I go cattier than fists.
I shove my whole hand between her legs.
I attack her pussy from the outside first -- slap, claw, grind the heel of my palm into her hard while we're still on our knees in this filthy alley. I want her folded. I want her screaming. I want her hands dropping off my face so I can hit her there and hit her here at the same time. Then I push in. Fingers. The rest of the hand as far as I can force it in this muck, this position, this hate. Inside and out. I pump it. I twist it. I claw at the outside while I'm in her. No rules. No pretty. Catty and vicious and meant to wreck her.

I keep my other hand busy so she can't just punch me off it. I grab that long blonde hair and I hold her head and I punch her in the mouth with the same rhythm I'm using between her legs. Face. Pussy. Face. Pussy. I bite her tit. I rake her stomach. I talk into her ear while I do it.

"Uglier. Cattier. You want dirty tactics, you got my whole hand. Inside. Outside. Stay on your knees and feel it."
She hits me. She claws me. She tries to rip my wrist away. I ride it and I keep the hand working and I slam my forehead into her face when she looks down. I'm matching the war and I'm taking it somewhere worse. Bruised, bloody, kneeling in the muck, and I'm not wasting the turn.
Make me pull it out, Bethany. Until you do, I'm attacking you there and I'm battering you everywhere else. This is me matching you. This is me going uglier. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

Exhaustion is eating both of us and the war is still going and then my body lights up.

Fire explodes through me. The scream rips out of my mouth bloody and raw because you've gone after my sweet smooth pussy -- inside and out -- and the first thing that hits is pain. Then fire. Then it turns. Anger. Rage. I don't freeze on it. I use it.

I keep my right fist slamming into your face. Mouth. Cheek. Eye. Mouth. I want your head snapping while your hand is still on me. I throw the right into your body too -- ribs, tit, stomach -- anything that folds you. At the same time I swing my left hand down and I slap your pussy lips palm-first. The smack is loud in this alley. I feel it land. I do it again. Then the violent vicious attack on you there begins.

I claw the outside. I grind the heel of my hand into you. I shove my fingers in and I go after you inside the same way you went after me. I pump. I twist. I rake the outside while I'm in you. No rules. No pause. My pussy is on fire and I'm putting that fire on yours. Right fist in your face. Left hand in your cxnt. Kneeling in the muck, tits smashed, blood dripping, both of us too tired to stand and still trying to wreck the other one where it hurts most.

I yank that brown ponytail to keep your head where my right hand can find it and I don't let your hand on me stop my hand on you. I scream it through the pain.
"You go after mine, I go after yours. Feel it. Stay on your knees and feel it."
I keep battering your face. I keep attacking your pussy inside and out. Exhaustion, fire, rage. The war just got nastier and I'm not pulling out until you make me. Your move while you're still in me and I'm still in you. I'm not done. I'm lit up and I'm taking you with me. Yt

BruisyLucy

I wince. Then I scream it.
"YOU FUCKING cxnt, ITS FUCKING ON!"
It is.

We stay on our knees in this filthy alley and we don't separate. Your free fist slams my face. My free fist slams yours. Mouth. Cheek. Eye. Jaw. Then the body -- tit, ribs, stomach -- anything the other hand can reach while the dirty hand stays busy. Your claws and fingers are mauling my pussy, my clit, my lips, inside and out. Mine are mauling yours the same way. I pump. I twist. I rake the clit. I pinch the lips. I shove in and I curl and I claw the outside on the way back. You do it to me. I do it to you. Pain on pain.
I yank that blonde hair when I need your head still and I punch you in the mouth with the free hand. You yank my ponytail and punch me. Tits smashed together. Blood on our chests. Muck on our thighs. Exhaustion shaking through both of us and neither hand comes out. It's on. All the way on.

I talk against your face between shots.
"On. You hear me? You go in me, I stay in you. Face. Body. Pussy. Clit. Lips. No out."

I slam another right into your jaw and I maul you between the legs at the same time. I want you screaming like I screamed. I want your body lighting up the way mine did. I want this war ended on our knees with both of us wrecked inside and out.

Keep your hand where it is, Bethany. Mine's staying. Fist in your face. Fingers in your cxnt. It's fucking on. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

It's on and Im making it filthier than you could ever have imagined you dirty cxnt!!"

We're locked on our knees in this mucky alley, tits crushed together, blood dripping down both of us, her fingers still mauling my pussy -- clit, lips, inside -- and mine still mauling hers. I don't pull out. I go harder. I rake her clit with my nail. I pinch her lips and twist. I shove in deep and I curl like I want to drag a scream out of her guts. At the same time my free fist slams her face. Mouth. Swollen cheek. Eye. Jaw. Then I drop that fist into her tit and I squeeze the other one against me so it bruises on my chest while I punch it.

Catty. Mean. I talk in her ear while I'm inside her and she's inside me.

"Feel that, you filthy alley cxnt? That's me in you. That's me on your clit. That's me on your lips. You screamed it's on. Good. I'm going to ruin this pussy the same way I'm ruining this face."

I yank her brown ponytail so her head tips back and I spit blood on her tongue and I punch her in the mouth while my other hand keeps working between her legs. Pump. Twist. Claw the outside. Thumb on the clit. Fingers in. She does it to me and the fire rips up through my belly again and I use the scream as fuel. I bite her tit. I rake her stomach. I grind my knee into her inner thigh to open her so I can get more of my hand on her. I want her wrecked down there. I want her wrecked up here. I want both at once.

She slams a fist into my jaw. I see white. I stay on my knees and I slam her back. She claws my tit. I twist hers. She pumps her hand in me and I pump mine in her and we rock in the muck like two animals that forgot how to stop. Exhaustion is shaking my arms. My knuckles are split. My pussy is on fire. I do not take the hand out. I do not stop the fist.

I smear muck up her slit with my palm and I slap her pussy loud and then I shove back in. I grind her clit under the heel of my hand until her whole body jerks and I punch her in the face on the jerk. Dirty. Catty. Brutal.

"Stay in me. I'm staying in you. Face. Tits. cxnt. Clit. Lips. I'm going to beat you and finger-fuck the fight out of you in this alley and you're going to do it back and I'm still not pulling out."

I keep mauling her. I keep battering her. Long. Ugly. On our knees. No pause. No pretty. Make me stop, Lucy make me you fucking bitch, until you do, my fist is in your face and my hand is in your pussy and I am making this as dirty as it gets. Yt

BattleStud

You are both so hot it is a shame one of you hot ladies will lose.

I watch in awe at the finger fucking, impressed both women give and take so much punishment.

Wondering could they finish like this or do they dare go clit to clit, could one or both of these beauties force the other to squirt or could they both go down. Enjoying each blow, seeing their tits battle, each hair pull.

I cheer both Lucy and Bethany equally attracted to both women. Without thinking I openly cheer " Don't back down ladies", asi seethe or fingering hands glisten in the others sweat and juices.

BruisyLucy

I don't back down. I get nastier.
She's in my pussy and she's punching my face and she's talking that filthy shit in my ear and I give it back worse. I rake her clit until I want her screaming. I pinch her lips and I twist them. I shove in as deep as this kneeling mess will let me and I pump hard, curling, clawing the outside on every stroke. I slap her pussy with the wet hand and I shove back in. I go after the clit like I hate it. I go after the hole like I hate it. I go after the lips like I hate them. Because I do. Because it's her.

My free fist slams her face. I want teeth. I want that swollen eye shut. I punch her mouth. I punch her tit. I punch her tit again and I twist the nipple while my other hand is still buried in her. I yank that long blonde hair and I wipe her face on my bloody chest and I spit in her cuts and I punch her while I'm inside her.
Catty. Nasty. I talk against her mouth.
"You think that was nasty? That was a start, blonde. I'm in you. I'm on your clit. I'm stretching you in this muck and I'm beating your face in while I do it. You don't get to be the dirtiest one. I am."

I bite her tit hard enough to mark. I rake her stomach raw. I grind my whole palm against her pussy and I shove two more strokes in mean. She does it to me and the fire rips through me and I scream and I use the scream. I slam my forehead into her face. I hook her jaw. I keep the hand working. I don't pull out. I don't give her the courtesy of space.

We're kneeling, wrecked, 34MMM smashed to 34MMM, blood and muck down our thighs, fists and fingers doing the same filthy job at the same time. I match every nasty thing she does and I add one. Thumb grinding the clit while fingers pump. Nail on the way out. Slap. Back in. Fist in the mouth on the in-stroke.

"Nasty. Naster. You stay in me, I stay in you, and I go uglier. Face. Body. Pussy. Clit. Lips. I'm not backing down. I'm taking this past you."

Make me pull out, Bethany. Until you do, I'm mauling you inside and out and I'm battering whatever I can reach. You wanted dirty. You got a woman who won't be out-dirtied in this alley. It's on. I'm nastier than you BITCH, and your going to find out how nasty I can get!! Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I take the nastiness she just poured on me and I change the fight.

Her fingers are still in my pussy. Mine are still in hers. Fists still slamming faces and tits. I rip my hand out of her, grab her hip and her brown ponytail at the same time, and I dump her onto her back in the alley muck. I hook one of her legs, throw it up, and I slam my pussy onto hers.

Vacuum tight.

I grind down until there's no gap -- lips on lips, clit on clit, wet on wet -- and I start fucking her with it. I hump. I ram. I slam. Short vicious strokes like punches, only it's my cxnt beating hers. I hold the lock with my thigh across her and I get a fistful of that ponytail so her head is cranked back in the dirt. My other hand goes to those massive tits and I maul them. I claw. I squeeze. I twist a nipple. I slap the underside so they bounce while I'm grinding her into the ground.
"Sexfight now, you filthy cxnt. Pussy on pussy. Stronger one wins. I'm going to fuck a loss out of you."

I don't ease in. I batter her with it. I slam my hips so our clits scrape and our lips seal and the sound is wet and ugly in this alley. I yank the ponytail every time I ram so her whole body jerks into me. I rake her tit until I leave tracks. I punch her tit and then I grind harder. She claws my tits back. She grabs my blonde hair. I feel her try to buck the scissors and I drop more weight onto the seal and I fuck her through the buck.

Nasty. Dirty. Violent.

I spit on her chest and smear it over a nipple and twist. I drag her hair so her face is close enough to see what I'm doing between her legs. I talk while I hump.
"Feel that seal? That's me in the lock. That's me ramming you. You're going to cum in this alley before I do and that's how you lose. Hair. Tits. Pussy. All of it."
I keep the trib going -- grind, slam, grind, slam -- never letting the pussies break apart. I maul her left tit, then her right, then I grab hair again and I punch her mouth with the free hand and I go right back to clawing her chest.

 Exhausted, bloody, kneeling-to-mounted, and I'm full on sexfight now. Full on trib fight. I'm trying to overcome her cxnt with mine.

Stay locked, Lucy. Fight it. Grind back. I'm already in the position and I'm already fucking you with it and I'm not breaking the seal until one of us breaks. I'm extremely nasty now. Take it. Yt