Pin or submission

Started by Txblonde, September 24, 2026, 10:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txblonde

Do you prefer a match to be won by pin or submission?

Slammin_Momma

I've always found pin to be more satisfying. That you have managed to wear down your foe to the point that they can't properly fight back anymore has always been alluring for me.

AnitaSpanking

i always thought the winner was the one who walked away and the loser was the one who was left laying on the ground...  :o

maturecatfan

I prefer a submission, that is a clear sign of a victory. It can of course be that a pin wher3 the person cannot fight back becomes a submission

Txblonde

I'm only 5'4"and 135 lbs so it's difficult for me to immobilize someone in order to pin them..for that reason, when I can achieve a pin on an opponent it's very satisfying. Usually a pin fall comes toward the end of the match when the opponent is just worn out and tired and ready to end the match...irl it's very difficult to pin an opponent who is actively struggling and fighting the pin attempt.

shesfinished