News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

barbeque party fight-cougar vs 22 year old

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
barbeque party fight-cougar vs 22 year old
« on: January 26, 2011, 05:17:00 AM »
Dear Johnny,

Once again I want to thank you for the great story you wrote for me about my wife Andrea and my ex girlfriend Paula. Could you write another story for me.

Kathy the 22 year old hottie that moved in next door to my wife and I is a spoiled super bitch who always seems to get her way. She drives a brand new BMW, and dresses in the most expensive designer label clothes & accessories. Kathy is blond, 5'1", 135lbs, 34DD-23-34 and Kathy works out and she has a muscular washboard stomach and well toned to muscular arms and legs. Kathy's room mate Linda is a very nice, polite girl and seems to follow Kathy around. My wife Andrea is 38 years old and she is very beautiful. Andrea is brunette 5'10", 175lbs, 36D-26-36 and her body is quite toned for a woman her age. Our house has an in ground pool in the back yard and Kathy and Linda showed up quite a few times and Kathy said "you don't mind if I take a swim," as she just jumped right into the pool. Linda is very nice and she apologizes for Kathy each time and she asks if it is alright. The first few times they came over they just jumped in the pool, swam back and forth a few times, got out and left, although Kathy looked at me very seductively. The last couple of times Kathy came over she was flirting with me and she almost made me forget I am married. Andrea has an explosive temper and she got very angry the last time Kathy came over. Kathy got very nasty and bitchy and I was surprised that Andrea didn't hit her. Then I started to think that perhaps Kathy can kick Andrea's ass, & perhaps Andrea was afraid that this young 22 year old hottie could beat her up. Kathy wears these very hot, sexy bikini's that can hardly contain her huge breasts. Although Kathy has never actually touched me, she is always acting very flirtatious and she knows I get very excited & so does Andrea. I have been fantasizing that we have a barbecue party and Linda and Kathy show up and Kathy get even more flirtatious with me & Andrea and Kathy gets into a fight to the finish. Who will win?

Thanks Mark

Last Sunday we had a few people over for a barbecue party and Kathy and Linda showed up. Andrea was in the house and Kathy was wearing this tiny yellow bikini that could hardly contain her huge breasts. I was laying on a lounge chair on the patio surrounding the pool talking to one of my friends when Kathy walked over to me & Kathy had never acted this flirtatious before as she leaned right over me giving me a full show of her huge breasts. She put one of her hands with her long shiny red fingernails right on my stomach and said, "I'm sure you won't mind if I take a swim. This way you can show off to all your friends that you have a young, hot beautiful young woman who can't keep her hands off of you."

I had butterflies in my stomach and my whole body tingled in excitement. My cock grew hard as a rock & I was stunned speechless and couldn't say a word. Kathy noticed my enlarged bulge and she gently rubbed her long fingernails down my stomach until her fingers were right at the top of my bathing suit & sounding like Steve Urkel said, "did I do that." and started laughing/honking/snorting like Steve Urkel. I was absolutely frozen and didn't have a thought in my mind, but this was quickly broken as Andrea screamed "what do you think you're doing slut." Andrea was standing right behind Kathy with her hands on her hips, & Andrea is wearing a low cut white minidress. Kathy turned around to face Andrea and she put her hands on her hips screaming, "What," but before Kathy can finish the sentence, Andrea takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Kathy "bam," hard right across her face. Smacks her so hard that Kathy is spun sideways from the full force of the hard smack and Kathy has a big red hand print right across her face. Now everyone in the back yard is cheering.

Kathy puts her hand to her face as she spins back around to face Andrea again & Kathy screams, "you're going to be very sorry you did that you fat cow," as she sends her right fist plowing full force "boom," right into Andrea's stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Andrea's flabby gut & "ooofff," she knocks some of the air out of Andrea, & Andrea grabs her stomach & she bends over in pain gasping for air. Kathy screams, "you flabby old cow, you're going to be sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me. I'm going to kick your ass and then I'll humiliate you.I'll teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget." Andrea is angry and she starts to straiten up, but Kathy grabs Andrea's dress with her left hand & she starts pulling Andrea forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Andrea's nose with her fist. Big, strong Andrea never expected little Kathy to fight so good & Andrea gets this totally shocked & startled look across her face as Kathy throttles her nose over & over again. Kathy is knocking Andrea's face in with her fist. She's bashing the larger woman's nose in with her hard powerful punches again & again until blood is rolling from Andrea's nose, down her chin & spotting all over her white minidress.

Kathy jerks Andrea forward & she grabs her dress with her right hand too, screaming right in Andrea's shocked face. "you think your so fuckin tough you fat cow. I'm going to knock the shit out of you & then I'm going to make you my slave. I'll show your husband & all of your friends just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow you really are," & Andrea doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. Kathy shoves Andrea back hard, so hard that Andrea's dress rips right off of her body in Kathy's hands as Andrea goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.Andrea is standing there with her huge breasts exposed & wearing only her pink lace panties.

Mark, you're starting to get worried about the sound thrashing that little Kathy is giving your wife & you stand up ready to break up the fight. Andrea puts her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood she screams, "look at what you did to me you fuckin little whore, I'm bleeding." Kathy pulls her right fist back screaming, "& now I'm really going to knock the shit out of you, you fat cow." Kathy goes right after Andrea. She sends her fist right at her face, but this time Andrea is ready for her. Andrea manages to raise her left hand up & she catches Kathy's wrist in mid air, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, "bang," uppercut into Kathy's jaw. Andrea is big & she's strong & her punches are very powerful & you can hear Kathy's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Kathy is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Kathy is seeing stars, fuckin stars & her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head, & her legs are all wobbly.

Andrea steps forward & she grabs Kathy's yellow bikini top with her left hand & she pulls her right fist all the way back & she just sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Kathy's chin, strait into it, snapping Kathy's head back, & when Kathy's head comes back forward, Kathy's eyes roll right up into her head. Andrea knocks Kathy unconscious, & Kathy would fall right over if Andrea isn't holding her up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Andrea opens her right fist up & she takes the open palm of her hand & she slaps Kathy "bam," right across her face, swinging Kathy's face sideways. Then with the back of her hand & she cracks her, she smacks Kristen backhand across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," slapping her face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth screaming, "wake up slut, Wake up, I'm not even finished with you yet." She just keeps slapping Kathy's face, until she slaps Kathy back awake, she slaps her right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.

Kathy's eyes blink open and Kathy is knocked so fuckin silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore. Andrea spins Kathy around & she unsnaps Kathy's huge yellow bikini top, & Kathy's huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone, & now the crowd is cheering Andrea. Andrea walks around to the side of Kathy and she grabs her wrist & she walks her over to a lounge chair. Then she reaches down & she rips Kathy's panties right off of her body. The crowd is really cheering as Andrea sits down at the edge of the lounge chair & she pulls Kathy right over her knee's & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Kathy's ass. She's slapping her left cheek over & over again & then she's spanking her right cheek over & over again, & Kathy is crying out, ":stop, please stop.

Andrea screams, "you spoiled little bitch, your mother should have taught you manners. Tears start welling in Kathy's eyes and Kathy start begging Andrea to stop, "stop, please I'm begging you, stop." Andrea screams, "you're going to say your sorry," as Andrea is "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking the shit out of Kathy's ass. Kathy's ass is turning pink & red & starting to get all puffy. Tears start rolling from Kathy's eyes and she cry's out, "I'm sorry, please I'm so sorry, stop," but Andrea is still really infuriated & she's not ready to stop." She's "bam, bam, bam," spanking Kathy's ass, & Mark, your cock has never been so hard in your whole life as you watch your big, strong tough wife with this big breasted little blond hottie draped right over her knee's, & your tough wife is totally in charge of Kathy now, & Kathy's huge breasts are shaking like jello with each smack.

Andrea screams, "you think I'm a cow, you have the nerve to come to my house & call me a fat cow in front of my husband & all of my friends. Now you're going to show everyone just which one of us is the fat cow, let me hear you moo." Andrea is spanking Kathy over & over again & now Kathy's ass is bright red & swollen & she has bloody red welt marks all over her ass. Kathy is crying even harder & she lets out a feeble little "moo." Andrea starts spanking her harder screaming, "moo louder, & keep mooing until I say you can stop." Kathy starts "MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOO." Andrea stops spanking Kathy & she grabs her hair & she drags her to her feet. Then she starts dragging Kathy around in front of everyone on her wobbly, rubbery legs & Kathy is crying & crying like a baby.

Andrea drags Kathy around right in front of her best girlfriend Linda screaming, "look at her Linda, look at your very best girlfriend, she thought she was so fuckin tough. She doesn't look so tough now does she Linda." Andrea yanks harder at Kathy's hair screaming, "now moo for your best girlfriend Kathy, moo & tell her just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are." Kathy is submissive now & she starts to moo like a cow "MOOOOO,  MOOOOO, MOOOOO," at the top fo her lungs right in front of her very best girlfriend, Andrea screams, "say it." Kathy cry's out "I'm a cow Linda. I'm a stupid, pathetic fat cow Linda." Then she starts to "MOOOO," again.

Andrea drags Kathy right in front of you Mark, & this super hot little blond hottie's nipples are rock hard on her huge breasts. Andrea screams, "now moo for my husband whore, & tell him how sorry you are." Kathy starts to "MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOOO, I'm a cow Mark, I'm a stupid pathetic fat cow Mark, MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO & then Andrea walks Kathy to the gate & shoves her out with Linda walking right behind her.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: barbeque party fight-cougar vs 22 year old
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:02:13 AM »
Nice story I thought it was going to be another tall girl gets her ass kicked by short girl (not that its a bad when that happens) but nice comeback by the older wife.

aalexxpopescu

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 08:41:51 PM »
This is bullshit and totall crap ..the younger woman should  came up victorious ...bad storie...!

Offline kimmysassy

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 08:50:42 PM »
Well, if you don't like the story as written then write and post one of your own. If not, then don't complain about the stories that are written. Some of us like them very much and want writers like Johnny to continue to write and post stories for this board and its members who appreciate the amount of work that goes into writing a story. Let's see what you can do.