News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

corporate supervisor fights hillbilly store manager two hotties

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
corporate supervisor fights hillbilly store manager two hotties
« on: February 01, 2011, 01:43:01 AM »
Dear John,

Mistress Lana told me you like girl fighting. I spend too much time thinking about girl fighting. Recently I saw the best girl fight ever. My company bought out another chain and I was part of a team which went from city to city to change everything to the new company name and teach new policies to management. I was an assistant manager in a store for 2 years. My manager asked me if I would be interested in traveling. I was thinking about it because it paid much more. Then I saw April who my manager told me would be my boss on the road. April is 28 years old, five foot six, 135 pounds, 34D, brown hair, green eyes, big lips. She was wearing a business suit with a short mini skirt and she was one of the most beautiful woman I ever saw. When she sat down to read something she put on black rim glasses. She was in the office for a long time and I was trying to peak at her from every direction. She caught me looking and she gave me a smile that nearly melted my heart.

I decided to go. I was excited because I found out the two other people on the team came from another city and I was going to be April's driver, room mate and partner through the whole nine city three month trip. I picked up the rent a car and drove to get April. I was surprised and turned on when April came down wearing blue hot pants and a blue tube top. We got on the highway. I was thinking about April getting into a fight with my ex fiance. I thought about swinging by Pam's house to let her see April. I looked over at April and I was thinking that I must be the luckiest guy in the world. That is when it happened. April told me to turn down the air conditioning  She didn't ask she told me. She told me that she has been noticing me looking at her like she was a piece of meat and I was a hungry dog. She told me that I didn't stand a chance and the closest I ever get to her is in my dreams.

We had a long drive to Pittsburgh. It was too cold, it was too hot, get me a drink, there is too much ice, the drink is flat, I have to go to the bathroom, your driving too fast, your driving too slow. She was the most spoiled, complaining bitch I ever met. We shared a suite. Two bed in the bedroom. I slept in the living room. Go get ice, go to the store and get toothpaste. I offered to share mine form one night. That isn't my brand. She was driving me crazy. The last night before we left for Youngstown I told April that I am not her slave. I am not going to do all these personal things for you.. April told me any time I wanted to quit to just let her know.

Youngstown was no different, nor was Cincinnati. She was a bitch on wheels and no one liked her. Everyone tolerated her. There was an accident on the interstate and we got into Cleveland late so we went right to the store. You can imagine April after she was stuck in many hours of stop and go traffic. The store manager left for the rest of the day. The air conditioning wasn't working. I took my sport jacket off. April was dressed in a white business suite with a short mini skirt and a light blue dress shirt. The girl at the front desk paged the assistant manager. five minuted went by. April was angry. She yelled at the girl, page her again. She was bitching and moaning and complaining non stop. She ordered me to go get her something cold to drink. I could see the strange look the girl at the desk gave us and I felt embarrassed. The girl told me that there was a soda machine in the back.

When I returned with the soda April was even madder. She bitched that the soda wasn't cold enough. I could hear the girl behind the desk make a comment. I couldn't hear what she said. What was that April angrily said. The girl didn't say anything. April said where is the assistant manager. The girl said let me look maybe I have her in my pocket. She gave me a friendly smile. April was wet from perspiration and she was angry. You better page her quickly or heads are going to roll. April was about to fire the poor girl. I convinced April to let me take her to the hotel. I said I would go back to the store and I would find the assistant manager and get things started. I said I would come back to the hotel and get April right after. April angrily agreed and told the girl to get the air conditioning fixed before she comes back. She didn't stop complaining as we walked away she was bitching about everything.

I got back to the store and met Lily the assistant manager. She was not what I was expecting. She was a cross between Jessica Simpson and a hillbilly. Lily was 21 years old, five foot four, 115lbs, 34C, blond mixed with dirty blond hair, blue eyes. She was wearing very short cut off beige jeans, and a cut off tee shirt. April was beautiful, Lily was sexy in that Jessica Simpson way. Lily wasn't shy. She came right out and asked me who that spoiled bitch was. She said that April was lucky she wasn't there talking to Ann (the girl at the desk) because I don't take no shit from city folk and I don't let em talk to my workers like that either.

Lily was wild. We knew each other for ten minutes and she invited me to go out to her van and sit in the air conditioning. We smoked a joint, something I should have been doing every day with that bitch April. Lily was so cool. We were talking for three hours and it felt like twenty minutes. I was having the best time I had in three weeks. Lily said she had to close the store. I realized that I left my cell phone in the rent a car. I started to panic. April must have called ten times and was going to be very mad. Seeing my panic Lily laughed. She said what is wrong with you. Is this bitch giving you pussy. I hear that she's a looker.

I told her its not like that. April is my boss and its a very good job. Lily was laughing. She told you take that shit from that spoiled big mouth bitch for work. You're crazy. I can't even see a man allowing a girl to treat him like that for pussy. I ran to get my phone. April must have called fifty times. I walked back into the store. Rather than hearing all the insane messages screaming in my ear. I turned on the speaker phone and Lily and me was listening to one message after another. The messages were getting angrier and crazier. Lily went crazy and towards the end she was threatening to fire me. She was threatening to make sure that no one would ever hire me again. She threatened to throw all belongings into the dumpster. Finally she threatened to knock the shit out of me.

Lily said she thought mountain woman were crazy, but April takes the cake. Lily told me that I can't go back there now. That crazy bitch might kill you she warned. We went out for dinner and we drank a bottle of wine, then we took another bottle to go. Lily took me for a ride. It was a good 40 minutes into the hill country. We stopped by some hill billy guys house. He had crystal and we smoked another joint. Lily had the hottest, sexiest body I ever saw. We got to her apartment and we couldn't wait. We were up, we were flying, and we was having wild passionate sex again and again for hours. Then we fell a sleep in each others arms.The warmest deadest most relaxed sleep I ever had.

The alarm clock went off. We were having a hard time getting out of bed. We almost started again. Lily jumped out of bed and slowly we both took showers and got ready. We arrived at the store
an hour late. Ann told us April came by cab and she was crazed. April was in the managers office in the basement reading the manager the riot act. Lily put her finger over her lips and we tip toed downstairs. We could hear April screaming. She was asking questions and not giving the manager time to answer. She told the manager that his performance was unacceptable. That he better get his act together and start towing the line. That all it would take is one phone call to headquarters and heads would be rolling. Lily whispered poor Richard, he is such a nice guy, we better go in and rescue him.

We walked into the managers office and poor Richard was slumping in his seat. April was wearing a very short mini skirt with an almost see through white blouse. April was standing right over him barking. Lily was wearing a pair of really small cut off jeans and a white tube top. Lily walked up to April and extended her hand to shake hands saying "hi, I'm Lily the assistant manager.
April didn't move to shake Lily's hand. She stepped back and nastily said oh so you finaly decided to come in to work. Is this how you dress to work. Then she turned to me and pointed out the door and said and you step out side.

She led the way toward a corner of the basement. April was fuming. Where were you. I was calling you all night. You could at least have the decency to call me back. She was going on and on and on. First she had her hands on her hips. Then she was pointing her finger in my face. Then hands on hips. April was crazed. Lily came in and tried to calm down. April pointed to her and said stay out of this bitch. They started arguing back and forth. Lily said the same thing to April as she said to me. What are you trying to control him with your pussy. You pissed because you didn't get any last night. This caused April's attention on me to chance to her attention on Lily. She was standing maybe ten feet from Lily. April was pointing her finger at Lily. She was telling Lily that this is none of her business. . Threatening to fire Lily. Threatening to write her up. Threatening to call the main office. Yelling at her that subordinates shouldn't talk to superiors like that.
threatening that heads were going to roll.

Lily seemed to have a temper too. She walked up to April. Lily put her hands on her hips. Her face was red. Lily started telling April off. You stuck up bitch, Ya really think that your my superior.
Ya better check yourself out. Bob isn't your lover. He only works for you. You treat everyone like they don't matter. There arguments became more heated until Lily said you better chill bitch before I punch you out and teach you some manners. April raised up on her high heels. April had four inch high heels. Lily was wearing sneakers.  April looked much bigger than Lily. Then it hit me. I was about to witness two of the smokinest woman I ever met have a fight. This is my dream come true.

April's size didn't seem to scare Lily. Lily turned bright red and she punched April right in her face, right in her left eye. April's eye turned pink. Lily punched her again. She punched April in her nose. A little blood was rolling from one of April's nostrils. April put her hand to her nose. April saw her own blood and April's face turned bright red. April grabbed Lily's hair with both of her hands and she started wrenching her head back and forth. She was shaking Lily insanely like a little rag doll. First Lily was throwing wild punches. Most of Lily's punches missed. April moved Lily back and had her up against the wall. The walls were hard concrete. April started bashing Lily's head against the concrete. I couldn't see how but somehow Lily managed to raise her knee up. Lily's knee seemed to have smashed into April's cxnt.

April let go of Lily's hair  April grabbed her cxnt backing away from Lily. Lily seemed dazed and stumbled away from the wall  She jumped up on April wrapping her arm around April's neck.
She put April in a head lock. She swung her legs up in the air and pulled down. She held April bent over in a head lock and she used her other fist to hammer punch after punch into April's face.
April used her elbow to smash into Lily's chest. Her elbow loosened Lily's grip. April elbowed Lily again. Lily let go. April stood up and her left eye was swollen and black and blue and blood was rolling out of her nose. Lily laughed and said look at you bitch. you don't look so superior now. Lily punched April in her nose again. Blood was really rolling from April's nose. Lily laughed as she
held her fists up like a boxer and taunted April. Come on you stupid bitch. I thought you were so tough. You have such a big mouth threatening people. Lets see what you got.  

Lily punched April with her left fist in her right eye. Now April's right eye was pink & swollen. April ran right at Lily. She grabbed her and throw her down on the floor. April landed on top and her weight knocked the air out of Lily. April grabbed Lily's arms and she held them down on the hard concrete floor. She put her knee's on Lily's arms and began punching Lily's face with both of her fists. Lily's eyes swelled up and blood was roiling from her nose. Lily was bucking and kicking and trying to throw April off. April was too big and strong. Lily got her arms free and she started grabbing at April's hair and punching at April's face. April grabbed Lily's hair and she started bashing her head against the concrete over and over again. At first Lily was still trying to fight back. Then Lily stopped fighting and all the fight was knocked out of her.  

Lily was out cold. April was shaking her head screaming wake up bitch. Lily woke up. Lily's eyes were open but I'm not sure if the knew what was happening. April screamed, "which one of us is superior now. Lily just looked up at her with a puzzled look on her face. April put Lily's head down on the ground and slapped her face hard. April screamed who is superior now. Lily cried out you are. Lily screamed I can't hear you bitch. Lily screamed "you are." April got up off of Lily. April said you are going to come with me. I am going to teach you how to respect your superiors
April screamed, "when I come back here tomorrow Richard you better have the air conditioning fixed.

I was so excited thinking that April was going to take me with them and I was going to get a show. As we walked up stair near the door April turned around and said where do you think your going Bob. I would have let you come if you had done the right thing. If you want your job you will have everything done when I come back. Then they left the store. I couldn't help but think what was going on at the hotel. When April and Lily did return to the store they seemed like best friends. Lily did whatever April told her to do without question. I asked Lily what happened and she smiled and said everything you imagined and a lot more.
I hope you enjoyed my story.
Bob

PS Can you write a story for me

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
Re: corporate supervisor fights hillbilly store manager two hotties
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
NICE STORY