News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boxing: Kayla vs Gillian by Tom

• 5 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Boxing: Kayla vs Gillian by Tom
« on: February 02, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »
Sorry, unfortunately VERY BUSY at present; hence not here as often as I’d like.
But here’s another sexy, tough boxing story from my dear friend, Tom – thanks, Tom!!!  :P ;) :-*

Hope you all enjoy! Please comment: as you know writers find it encouraging if they are complimented!

Hugs
Kayla

Kayla vs. Gillian by Tom

You rarely see a stranger at the local beach.  So when a stunning young woman turned up one day, tongues wagged.  The first thing I noticed was how tiny and low-cut her bikini panties were.  “Does she shave bare?”  I whispered to Kayla.  Kayla merely shrugged her shoulders.  She no doubt recalled that I think that there’s nothing like nuzzling into a nice bush - heaven knows, I’ve nuzzled into hers often enough.  

A few days later this stunning woman turned up at Toni Ann’s gym.    Toni Ann’s is a friendly place as athletes who are working out on adjacent pieces of equipment chat back and forth.  It turned out that Gillian was a swimmer ‘on the way up’ who moved to the area because of the training opportunities.  She overheard some of the women discussing the fights that take place at Toni Ann’s.  Curious, she asked Toni Ann what was the deal.

“It’s called Super-Extreme for a reason.  It is true no-holds-barred boxing.  The entire body below the shoulders is a target.  Punches and kicks are used as are elbow and knee strikes.  The fight continues until one woman submits.  If a fighter is knocked unconscious, the timing is suspended while I revive her.  The fighters usually fight in the nude.”

“What’s the attraction?” asked Gillian.

“The women who participate are those who don’t think a sport worth engaging in unless one of the issues is surmounting pain.    They find the competitive experience more intense when they put their bodies on the line.”

“I’d like to try”.

“Do you know how to box?” asked Toni Ann.

“Well, no”, replied Gillian.  “Can I get lessons?”

Toni Ann looked into Gillian’s eyes and sensed how serious she was.  “I’ve done a lot of fighting”, said Toni Ann.  “I’ll teach you.  You should also be aware that the terms of a fight usually include some provision for the loser to place herself at the winner’s mercy.  The winner then inflicts her favorite forms of sexual torture and humiliation on the loser.”
“I’ve read about ways women can inflict pain on other women and I’ve wondered what it would be like to torture someone that way”.

“You might lose”, Toni Ann reminded her.

I’m no prude.  I’m sure I could get through it”.

“Understand that if you’re on the receiving end, it’s a matter of honor to endure.  Screaming in pain is acceptable, begging for mercy is shameful”.

“I still want to try”, said Gillian.

Toni Ann shrugged her shoulders and took Gillian into a small room off the main gym.  It contained nothing but a speed bag and a heavy bag.  “We’ll train in here, in private.  You’ll be getting into the ring against a more experienced woman and maybe the only edge you’ll have is that your opponent won’t know what you can do.  And no sparring, part of the challenge is that the first time you take a punch will be for real in the ring.”

Toni Ann spent two hours a day for the next three days with her new student.  She became proficient at punching with both hands as well as kicking.  Thanks to her high level of fitness, Toni Ann had no doubt that punches and kicks would be hard.   She now turned her mind to the matter of a suitable opponent.  She knew that there was only one answer.  Kayla was a world-class athlete and would have the strength and fitness to give Gillian a good fight.  When she saw that Kayla had finished her workout, she took Gillian over Kayla and introduced her.  She explained that Gillian wanted to try Super-Extreme Fighting and that she felt that Kayla would be good match.  Never one to turn down the chance to fight, Kayla nodded in agreement.

“Come on”, said Kayla, “Let’s get something to drink.”  Kayla grabbed two bottles of seltzer water and led Gillian to a table near the ring.

“Congratulations on your medals at the Commonwealth Games.  You must be fit to swim so many events.”  

“Thank you”, answered Gillian.  “But I need to improve which is why I moved here.”

“Did Toni Ann explain about the penalty phase?” asked Kayla.

“Yes, she did.  I’m serious about this fight.  Would twenty-four hours be OK?”

Kayla nodded agreement.  “You’re staying in a hostel-right?  Not a good place for the kind of torture I have in mind.”

Gillian interrupted, “I might win, you know”.

“If you do, I expect to be tortured to the limit of my endurance because that’s what I’ll do to you.  Regardless of who wins, let’s hold the penalty phase at my place.  The loser can get a good night sleep.  If we fight Friday evening, she’ll have recovered from the fight by Saturday morning.  The twenty-four hours will begin then.”

“I do have one concern.  I’m uncomfortable about fighting in the nude”, said Gillian.

“Nudity is an integral part of it, replied Kayla.”  Gillian frowned.

“There is a way”, said Kayla, “the strip fight.  We start out wearing bikinis.  Breasts become a legal target only when you remove your opponent’s bra, vagina when you strip off her panties.

Kayla told me the news that night, after our usual mad round of passion.

“I remember we saw her at the beach.  She showed some cleavage so her boobs are probably worth pounding.  What I really noticed is how tiny her panties were.  I wonder if she shaves herself bare”, I said.

“If she does, I promise that I will use every vaginal torture I know on her”.  Kayla knows how much I enjoy a proper bush.  In gratitude, I slid under the covers, covered her bush with kisses and went on tongue patrol again.

Over the next couple of days Kayla made sure to work on the heavy bag.  Although she knew that this would be Gillian’s first fight, she respected her general fitness and athleticism and took seriously Gillian’s willingness to accept such a long penalty phase.

When Friday came, Kayla had her usual light meal in mid-afternoon and she, Heather and I went to the gym.  Kayla stripped and Heather gave her a massage.  When Toni Ann stuck her head into the room and told us that Gillian was ready, we went to the ring.  Toni Ann had arranged for Marissa to be Gillian’s second.  She summoned the two women to the center of the ring.

“Just a reminder about the rules.  Three minute rounds with one minute rests.  This is a strip fight.  You must remove your opponent’s bra before pulling off her panties.  Only after removing the garment are her breasts and vagina targets.  Punches, kicks, knees and elbows may be used.  Nothing above the shoulders.  Fight until one of you submits.  If one of you is knocked unconscious, timing of the round will be suspended while I revive you.  If, at the end of a round, one of you is tangled in the ropes, I will untangle her.  Otherwise, it’s up to you to get back to your corner.  Understood?”

Kayla and Gillian nodded, shook hands and returned to their corners.  The bell rang for round one.

Kayla’s stance was sloppy.  Gillian had no trouble landing a hook to the ribs and a straight belly smash.  Kayla winced slightly-apparently both punches hurt.

“Toni Ann trained you well”, said Kayla as she tightened up her guard and nailed Gillian SMACK with a hard kick to the back of the right thigh.  Gillian fought aggressively.  Kayla backed up as she blocked or avoided Gillian’s punches.  Several times she stopped to slam a kick into the right thigh and once she nailed Gillian square on the navel with a pair of smashes.  Gillian grunted as each punch landed and flashed Kayla a smile.  “You hit as hard as your reputation says”.  

Kayla acknowledged the compliment with a nod, hooked Gillian’s ribs and backed off.  Several more kicks produced a pink blotch on the back of the right thigh and she was starting to limp.  The bell rang to end round one.

I gave Kayla my usual warning to be careful.  “She’s a natural and I’m afraid she can take a lot of punishment”.

Kayla remarked, “She’s sure got stomach muscles”.

“So get her bra and panties off and pound her”, I whispered.  The bell rang for round two.

We had noticed Marissa massaging Gillian’s thigh between rounds.  She did a good job because Gillian was no longer limping.  In fact, she realized the value of kicks and opened the round by kicking Kayla in the right thigh.  SMACK.  Kayla winced.  Of course her legs would be strong.

Another kick and Kayla figured she’d better change tactics. So she pushed close to Gillian so that their breasts were almost touching.  

Thanks to her inexperience, Gillian was confused about how to punch with a target so close.  Kayla was not and gave Gillian’s ribs a hard beating with an occasional stomach smash.  Gillian managed to land a couple of stomach punches but generally came out badly on the exchange.  I was struck by the loud SMACK of the belly shots versus the lack of expression change on the women’s faces.  It had been a while since Kayla was up against a stomach as tough as her own.

Between rounds, I again reminded her at least to take off Gillian’s bra and begin the breast torture.  “A rookie usually gets upset when her sexual places are attacked”, I whispered.

“Don’t count on it”, answered Kayla, “this one is a tough broad”.  I massaged the back of her thigh just as Marissa had done for Gillian.  The bell rang for round three.

Gillian and Kayla both came out swinging.  The room echoed to the THWACK’s of stomach punches landing as each pounded the other’s midsection.  Neither thought of defense, neither thought of kicks.  They simply pounded each other’s stomachs until the bell ended the round.   As they backed away from each other, they exchanged grins as if to say ‘Nice body, I’ll be back”.

“Dammit, take her bra”, I hissed.  “You’ll have fun torturing those breasts” Kayla nodded.  The bell rang for round four.

The women closed on each other prepared for another round of belly-pounding.  But Kayla, bless her ruthless heart, grabbed Gillian’s right wrist out of the air and put a hammerlock on her.  She unhooked Gillian’s bra and pulled it off.  Then she tripped Gillian, landed on top of her when she fell to the mat and quickly tied her wrists behind her with her own bra.  I grinned to myself as I visualized the beating Kayla was about to inflict.   True to form, Kayla placed Gillian so that her nipples lay on the top rope.  Kayla slid her opponent to the left.  Gillian could not stop from screaming as the rope flayed her tits.  I knew what was coming next.  

This time Kayla placed her so that she was in effect hanging from the top rope by her boobs.  Kayla pushed down on Gillian’s shoulders so that the flesh on the tender underside of her breasts was flayed.  Kayla then placed her so that her tied arms were over the ropes.  She faced Kayla defenseless.  She smiled a little and stuck out her tongue as if to say “I can take your best”.  Kayla returned the smile and SMACK SMACK started pounding her belly.  The sound of the punches landing echoed around the gym.  Gillian grimaced in pain but she didn’t cry out.  Somehow her stomach muscles lasted the round.  When the bell rang, Toni Ann took her off the ropes, untied her and threw the bra away.  

“Nice work.  Now take the panties and work on her pussy”.  Kayla nodded.  She enjoyed dishing out vaginal torture.  The bell rang for round five.  

Gillian seemed a bit confused to be fighting bare-breasted, especially since Kayla began the round by doing nothing but jabbing her very sore boobs.  She maneuvered Gillian into a corner, leaned in so that their boobs were actually touching and let fly with a vicious series of punches to Gillian’s ribs.  This time I could hear the soft THUD of the punches landing.  Just before the bell, she stepped back and yanked Gillian’s panties off.  

“Next round is going to hurt”, hissed Kayla as she tossed the panties out of the ring.  I had assumed that, because her panties were so skimpy, Gillian shaved bare.  Since I relish a proper bush, I had made Kayla promise to make her pay.  Actually, to my surprise, she had a bush that was trimmed very low - maybe a compromise between her and her boyfriend.

“She’s not bare”, whispered Kayla, “but I’ll hurt her pussy anyway”.  The bell rang for round six.

I don’t know what was going through Gillian’s mind.  Even though she was nude, even though her breasts must have felt like they were on fire, she put her fists up and advanced towards Kayla.  Kayla started dancing a bit to throw Gillian off even more and threw hard, darting jabs at Gillian’s already-tortured breasts.  She grimaced as each landed on the raw flesh but she did not cry out.  Gillian tried the trick of grabbing Kayla’s wrist.  But the more experienced Kayla reversed it and got Gillian into a hammerlock.   She pulled Gillian’s arm up until Gillian was lifted off her feet supported only by the hold-a Flying Hammerlock.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 03:30:27 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Boxing: Kayla vs Gillian by Tom
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
Suddenly Gillian let out a banshee scream.  Everyone was surprised, even Kayla who dropped Gillian to the mat.  Gillian’s right arm seemed to flop around-it didn’t take a doctor to realize that she had a dis-located right shoulder.  Toni Ann (who was also a trained nurse practitioner) looked it over, told Gillian to brace and snapped the shoulder back into place.  Both Kayla and I noticed that Gillian’s reaction was limited to a gasp of pain.  Damn, that girl is tough.

“I guess that’s that.  Kayla is the victor”.

“Who said anything about quitting?” snarled Gillian.

“But you’ll be fighting one-armed”, answered Toni Ann.

“Strap it in place and let’s get back to fighting”. Toni Ann shrugged her shoulder and obliged.  Gillian’s right arm hung useless at her side strapped in place with tape.  She was a one-armed fighter.

Toni Ann signaled the timer top re-start the clock and the fighters to resume.  Kayla must have thought she had the winning formula as she spent the rest of the round slamming punches and karate chops into Gillian’s injured shoulder.  Although her face was contorted with pain, Gillian did not utter a sound nor did she submit.  When the bell rang to end round six,
Gillian staggered to her corner.  Kayla sauntered to hers.

“Finish her dammit”, I hissed.  “She’s so tough that she could pull a surprise.”

“Don’t worry, this round I’m going to make her pussy wish it had never been born.  Then a submission hold next round”.  The bell rang for round seven.

Gillian held her guard high enough to protect her tortured breasts.  This was fine by Kayla who stiffened her fingers and slammed them into Gillian right above the hair line.  Gillian doubled over in pain clutching her groin.  “We’ve only just begun” purred Kayla.  “It’s just as well that your husband didn’t come with you because you won’t be in the mood for a couple of weeks”.

Kayla swept her legs so that Gillian landed on her back.  Kayla quickly knelt beside her, rammed her left fist between Gillian’s breasts to pin her in position and slapped a perfect Vaginal Claw with the right.  Gillian writhed in pain and pounded the mat helplessly with her fists as Kayla’s fingernails ground into delicate pussyflesh.  When the bell rang to end the round, Kayla dropped the hold and sauntered back to her corner.  Exhausted, Gillian lay on the mat.

She had just gotten to hands and knees when the bell rang for round eight.

Kayla picked Gillian up bodily and placed her astride the top rope.  For the first time Gillian’s face showed fear as she realized the agony that was about to be visited on her delicate pussy.  Kayla pushed her along the rope and she screamed in pain.  Kayla let go and Gillian crashed to the mat.  She screamed again as she landed on the injured shoulder.  Kayla grabbed Gillian’s breasts and hauled her to her feet.  She stepped behind Gillian and put her in an Abdominal Stretch.  This is not a submission hold but it renders the victim helpless against attacks to the body. 

Kayla crushed and kneaded each of Gillian’s nipples between thumb and forefinger and then went to work on her stomach.  Gillian struggled to break the hold but that only seemed to energize Kayla.  Finally she slammed a fist into Gillian’s small bush.  “Spread your legs, girly”, she hissed.  Gillian did not obey, so Kayla did it for her and rammed three viciously hard punches into her womanly places.  She passed out just as the bell rang to end round eight.  Kayla returned to our corner.

“Take off my bikini”, she whispered.

“What?  Then she can hit you in those places”.

“She isn’t going to.  If she does, you’ll soothe me.  Besides you love to see me fight in the nude.”

She was right on all counts so I unhooked her bra and took off her panties, giving her nipples and bush the usual ‘good luck’ kiss.  The bell rang for round nine.

Gillian had been revived and shuffled slowly with her good arm protecting her belly.  Her boobs and pussy must have been in agony but her expression hardly showed her pain.  Kayla approached with hands at her sides-defenseless.  “Your turn.  Hit me”. 

Gillian’s expression was one of surprise but she managed creditable punches to Kayla’s boobs.  “Not bad for someone in your condition.  OK, now the pussy.”  Hurt as she was, Gillian was still the competitor.  She took a step back and lashed a kick that nailed Kayla square between the legs.  Kayla’s mouth formed a wordless ‘O’ as she doubled over.  She straightened up after a minute and said “You know what that means”. 

Gillian nodded.  She faced Kayla, good arm at her side, legs spread slightly to open her pussy as a target.  Kayla surveyed her opponent and then swept her up in her arms and dropped to a kneeling position.  She dropped Gillian back-first on her outstretched thigh.  Gillian’s back bowed as Kayla slammed punches into the taut stomach.  She tossed Gillian off her thigh and stood up.  Gillian struggled to get to hands and knees only to have Kayla plant a firm kick to the pit of her stomach.  Gillian rolled onto her back and Kayla had time to slam her heel into Gillian’s small bush before the bell signaled the end of the round.

As Kayla stood in her corner between rounds, she placed my hand between her legs.  I stroked her a couple of times and whispered “That’s just a down payment.  Finish her this round” 
The bell rang for round ten.  Again Gillian shuffled slowly to the center of the ring, good arm protecting her breasts.  Kayla landed a pair of punches to her belly and swept her legs.  Gillian again fell on her back but Kayla rolled her over.  She grabbed Gillian’s ankles and walked forward putting her in a perfect Boston Crab.  Gillian screamed and pounded the mat in pain but did not submit even though Kayla only released the hold when the bell rang to end the round. 
“She’s a tough one.  What now?” I asked.

“This round I’ll just beat her up some more.  Next round a figure four leglock should finish her.”  The bell rang for round eleven.  Kayla was as good as her word.  She used jabs to the breasts to drive Gillian back to her corner.  Then Kayla opened up with a barrage of punches to Gillian’s belly.  Once she doubled over, Kayla hammered the ribs.  Then she played a favorite trick. 
Instead of pounding Gillian’s sore boobs, she actually caressed them.  She also stroked Gillian between the legs.  Kayla always enjoyed the look of pleasure battling with the look of pain.  The bell rang to end the round.

Kayla didn’t say a word.  I knew she was going for a figure four leglock this round-I was certain that Gillian couldn’t endure it.  As Gillian shuffled to the center of the ring, Kayla slammed a couple of kicks into the back of her left thigh.  She worked her way close to Gillian, grabbed her and threw her to the mat.  She was on Gillian in an instant and quickly threw a figure four leglock.  This is undoubtedly the most painful of the submission holds.  Gillian screamed and pounded the mat in agony but she didn’t say the magic words.  Kayla released the hold when the bell sounded.  Gillian crawled to her corner and collapsed on the mat.

Toni Ann came and whispered something in Kayla’s ear.  Kayla’s expression was one of surprise but then she nodded in agreement.  Toni Ann went to the center of the ring and announced that the fight was ending in a Technical Draw.

“What the???”  I asked.  “I’ll explain later”, replied Kayla. 

Marissa, Toni Ann and Kayla helped her to the changing room where they iced what could be iced and stayed with her until the pain subsided somewhat.  Then Gillian, Kayla and I drove back to Kayla’s place.  Kayla put Gillian to bed where she immediately fell asleep.  She came into our room, stripped and threw herself on the bed.  I stripped and issued soothings to her breasts and pussy.  Then she got on top, stuffed my dick inside her and fucked every ounce out of me.  I swear, whenever she fucks me, I almost pass out. 

The next morning Kayla produced coffee and muffins.

Gillian emerged from the guestroom wearing only her bra and panties.  She’d done her hair and put on make-up.  I wondered whether she knew what she was in for or maybe she really is as brave as she showed in the ring last night.

“I’m ready”.

“Maybe you were a little out of it at the end of the fight”, said Kayla.  “What do you remember?”

“All I remember”, answered Gillian, was that the mat was cold and I hurt all over”.

“Toni Ann called it a technical draw so there’s no loser and no penalty phase.”

“Considering how badly you punished me last night, I must admit I wasn’t relishing the prospect of being tortured all day.  But why a technical draw?”

“This is a little-known rule that Toni Ann once added to cover the possibility that two women would both be so tired and beaten up that neither could force a decision.  She realized that you were fighting one-armed and had endured the Vaginal Claw, Figure Four Leglock and a Boston Crab and wasn’t sure that there was anything I could do to break you.  The Claw is nothing.  Having your sexual places mauled like that is meant to humiliate you as a woman”.

“It is a little humiliating”, Gillian acknowledged.

“I’ve never been in a Flying  Hammerlock but I’ve been in and submitted to a Leglock and a Boston Crab.  Toni Ann has even more ring experience than I have and I think that she realized that you could not be broken using ordinary holds.  So she called it a Technical Draw and I agreed.  I was afraid you’d hold out until you were badly injured or dead.”

“I might have.  I was totally fixated on not submitting.  By the way, what was in store for me today?”

“You don’t want to know.  More torture and humiliation visited on your female parts.  One hint - a whip would have been involved”.

“A whip wielded by that strong right arm? – OUCH!”

And Kayla and Gillian hugged as two new friends.

THE END

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 12:15:10 AM »
Then she got on top, stuffed my dick inside her and fucked every ounce out of me. 

Just the image of that made me go get an icebag.

Tom writes 'em rough. That's for bringing it to us, Kayla. :)

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 10:56:42 PM »
this was good stuff and it was easy to read. I don't know if this is the same Tom who was here before, but I'm glad to see the work represented because it's good.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 07:26:15 PM »
Yes, Howard, it's the same - one and only - Tom!  :D :)

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 09:55:13 PM »
I really enjoyed this story, thanks so much for posting!

damn, I just wrote one last week of a catfight where one of my ladies gets her shoulder separated in the battle. I swear I didn't get it from this one lol!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.