News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mindwalker's stripper ex-girlfriend Mary fights Mistress Kelly

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Mindwalker's stripper ex-girlfriend Mary fights Mistress Kelly
« on: February 06, 2011, 05:55:17 AM »
Dear Walker,

Mistress Kelly was bored of every day life. She just had to get out of New York, get away from her business, her slaves, her, her everything. It was winter time up north and why not go to Miami, party,  lay out in the sun, & perhaps meet a guy & get laid.  So she jumped on a plane & it was vacation time. Her plane landed at night & by the time she got to the hotel she couldn't wait to get unpacked & go downstairs to the lounge for a drink.You were already in the lounge having a drink & although Mistress Kelly is 6 or 7 years older than you, & although she's not like the girls you usually go out with, & even though she has a small chest, she has a haunting attraction about her. You couldn't help but keep staring over at her, & then you would ask yourself, why do I keep looking at her.

Kelly noticed you staring at her & she walked over & she sat down next to you & she introduced herself, not as Mistress Kelly, but as Kelly from New York. You were trying to figure out what about Kelly made you feel an air of extreme excitement. Is it Kelly's wild curly red hair, huge sexy green eyes, hauntingly pretty face, or is it her New York accent, or is it her tough attitude. You bought Kelly another drink and then she bought you one. Then Kelly told you that you are coming up to her room and you were going to be her sex slave. It didn't take much persuading, as a matter of fact you found yourself surprised at how easily you just walked out of the lounge & got on the elevator. You were already sizing Kelly up, thinking to yourself that this is one tough New YorK Lady, and you were imagining Kelly getting into a fight with Mary.

Mary is taller than Kelly by 3 or 4 inches, but Kelly outweighs Mary by 10 or 15 lbs. You walked into Kelly's room & she didn't wait, she said "take your pants down." You obediently lowered your pants & took them off. Kelly said, "what about you underpants, get them off. You immediately did what Kelly asked. It wasn't long before you & Kelly were laying on her bed in a 69 position. You were sucking her, she was sucking you & she was making you feel better than you had felt in a very long time. Soon Kelly was bouncing on your cock, first facing you, then facing away from you. Then you were talking her from behind & it felt good, it felt really good. Kelly was moaning & groaning, & she started telling you how good you were making her feel. It was just so hot & you fucked & fucked until the wee hours of the morning & then fell asleep in eachothers arms. 

It's Friday and you are supposed to go to work, but you woke up late & Kelly had you call in an order for breakfast in the room. You didn't have any clothes to change into so you asked Kelly if she would go home with you so you can change. As you were walking out of the hotel with Kelly, who should be driving by but your ex Mary. She see's you & Kelly & she is very jealous & she starts to compare herself to Kelly. She started by saying, "I'm much more beautiful than that slut." Then she looked at Kelly's breasts, & she laughed & said "that pathetic cow doesn't even have tits, I'm much hotter than she is. I have a beautiful body, & I'm bigger than her. I can kick her ass."

Mary was so excited by the prospect of kicking Kelly's ass in front of you she decided to follow the two of you & see where you go. She was very angry when she saw you bring Kelly to your place, the very same place she used to share with you. First he fucks this whore in a hotel & now he brings her home to my place. Mary watched you & Kelly walk into your place, & Mary sat in her car thinking of knocking on your door so that she could confront that little red headed bitch. Mary knows about your catfighting fantasies and she thought perhaps she should come over and give you a fantasy of a lifetime.

She considered using her key she still has, or perhaps knock on the door. "I should make believe he is my husband and that I knew he was carrying on with some little slut." She laughed as she thought about the look on your face if she did that, & even funnier, the look on the red headed woman's face when she told her that she was going to knock the shit out of her. She laughed even harder when she thought about the look on the little red heads  face when she told her that she was going to humiliate her & teach her a lesson she will never forget. Mary saw one of the woman that live a few doors away & she calls her over to the car. The woman might know Mary, but she wasn't as big of a fan as Mary thought that she was. Mary started telling the woman that she saw you & this red headed prostitute when they were coming out of the hotel in the morning, & screaming how you have a lot of nerve bringing this whore to your apartment.

Kelly was wearing a little miniskirt just like the black one in the pictures I sent to you except today her mini dress is just a little shorter & white, & Kelly looked really hot. You made Kelly a drink & Kelly went out onto the patio to get some sun while you jumped in the shower & changed your clothes. The patio leads out the back door & leads to a big common back yard which you share with all the neighbors. The woman in Mary's car called up another neighbor & told her what was going on, & that woman said that she just saw some slutty looking red head walk out onto the patio with a drink. The woman didn't even tell Mary that Kelly was in the back yard. Soon everyone's phone was ringing. One friend called another, one neighbor another & another & they all agreed to meet out in the back yard so they can see this fist fight. The woman was firing Mary up & telling her how she would knock the shit out of the whore.

Mary told the woman that she is thinking about sitting on her face and making her lick her pussy, & after that the little slut would never show her face around you again. The girl said that she should do a lot more than that to the stupid little bitch, playing into Mary's ego she said, everyone knows how tough you are, you should really knock this bitch bloody. Mary uses her keys & she walks into your apartment. You had just put on your pants and walked out into the living room & was shocked to see Mary. Mary looked hot, she was wearing a see through white button blouse and skimpy blue hot pants. You started talking, you saying, "what are you doing here." Mary saying, where is she, where is your little red headed prostitute." the talking started to elevate to arguing, & Mary saw the back door open so she she walked out the door with you right behind her screaming, "what is going on here. what is this whore doing in my house." You were trying to explain that it was none of her business what Kelly was doing there, but Mary really didn't care.

She started pointing her finger at Kelly screaming, "what are you doing with my husband ho, yo, I seen you come out da hotel bitch." She turned her attention to you screaming, "how could ya bring this skanky little prostitute ho into my home." You can hear some cheering & chants "you tell her girl, kick her ass." Kelly stood up & she puts her hands on her hips saying, "what's going on here," Mary points her finger back at Kelly screaming, "yo, ya better sit back down you stupid, pathetic flat chested little whore, before I punch ya out and teach ya a fuckin lesson you'll never forget. Kelly is a Mistress & Kelly isn't used to being talked to like this. Kelly takes her hands off of her hips & she starts to walk toward Mary screaming, "who do you think y," but Mary suddenly pulls her right fist back as she takes a step towards Kelly & she plows it "bang," right into Kelly's chin.

Oh yah, you can hear Kelly's teeth bang together & chatter in her head as her head snaps back & Kelly is seeing stars for a second as she stumbles back a couple of steps. Mary has taken Kelly totally off guard, she wasn't expecting Mary to hit her. By now a crowd of your neighbors both male & female has made a semi circle around your patio & they're cheering, & you scream, "Mary stop, what are you doing, I'm not even going out with you anymore." Mary wants to press her advantage so she steps forward & she grabs Kelly's white dress with her left hand & she takes her right fist & "bang," she slugs Kelly right in her nose, swinging Kelly's head back. She's holding Kelly's dress and she pulls her forward "bang," right into her fist again. Kelly gets this shocked & startled look on her face as Mary starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Kelly's nose with her fist. She's knocking the shit out of Kelly's face with her fist, & Kelly, her head is swinging back & forth & back & forth like a floppy doll under Mary's hard punches.

She just keeps on "bang, bang, bang, bang," pounding Kelly's nose until blood is rolling from Kelly's nose. Then Mary jerks her forward & she grabs her white dress with her right hand too & she holds Kelly up right in front of herself screaming right in Kelly's shocked face, "ya stupid, pathetic flat chest little ho, I'm gonna knock the shit out of you over & over again until I knock you silly & you're crying & fuckin begging me to stop." Mary looks over the crowd & she laughs & says, "but yo, I aint gonna stop. I'm gonna teach you a fuckin lesson that you won't ever forget. Before I'm dun with you yo, ya'all gonna kiss my sexy black ass, yo, ya'all gonna lick & suck my steaming, wet, hot black pussy until I orgasm all over your face yo, & then I'm going to make you suck my black tits & my feet. Ya"all gonna be mighty sorry you ever set eyes on my man you fuckin ho, & Kelly doesn't say a fuckin word. She's confused and fuckin startled as  she attempts to put her hands on her hips, but

Mary shoves Kelly back hard. So hard that Kelly's sexy white dress rips right off in her hands as Kelly goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Kelly is just sitting there in her little white bra & little white lace panties & now the crowd is cheering Mary as she looks at everyone & smiles & says, "look at this pathetic ho, she ain't even got no tits. Yo get up bitch, get up you pathetic flat chested little ho so that I can really teach you a fuckin lesson."  Shock turns to anger & slowly Kelly gets to her feet to fist fight Mary & now Kelly is really infuriated. She raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Mary. You think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to knock the fuckin shit out of you over & over again you stupid," but

Mary loses her temper & she pulls her right fist all the way back & she sends a wild right haymaker right at Kelly's face, but this time Kelly is ready for her. Kelly see's her fist coming & she manages to lean back & Mary's punch misses Kelly's face, her punch misses Kelly completely, & as Mary is standing there quite off balance, Kelly steps forward & she grabs Mary's white blouse with her left hand & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Mary's chin, & you can hear Mary's teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head over & over again, & Mary, she's seeing stars, fuckin stars & her legs get all wobbly, & when Kelly lets go of Mary's white blouse, Mary falls right over onto her ass quite dazed, & now the crowd is cheering Kelly.

Kelly is crazy & she doesn't wait. She leaps right down onto Mary's stomach & "ooofff," she knocks some of the air out of Mary, & as Mary is laying there trying to catch her breath, Kelly grabs Mary's hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head up off of the ground. Then quickly she shoves her head back down & "bang," she bashes Mary's head right against the hard cement. Kelly jerks Mary's head up off of the ground and she screams right in Mary's shocked face, "now who's going to get knocked silly bitch." She shoves Mary's head down "bang," right against the concrete again. Mary is bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off, get off of me ya fuckin ho," & Mary reaches up & she manages to grab Kelly's hair & she pulls Kelly right off of her, & the two woman kick & push at eachother & then they roll away from eachother & both woman get to their feet.

The two woman look at eachother & they raise their fists like two men ready to fist fight eachother, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. Mary moves in closer to Kelly & with her right fist she punches her "bam," right in her left eye. Instantly Kelly's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy. Mary sends her right fist at Kelly's face again, but this time Kelly manages to raise her left hand & she catches Mary's wrist in mid air, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, "boom," right into Mary's stomach. Now it's Mary who is caught totally off guard and Mary gets this totally shocked & startled look on her face as she groaned and doubled over in pain gasping for air.   

Kelly reaches down with her left hand & she grabs Mary's hair & she wrenches her head up. Mary screams in pain as she lets go of her stomach & reaches for Kelly's hands which is ripping out her hair, but as she does Kelly pounds her fist "boom," right into Mary's stomach again. She smashes the air out of Mary & Mary gasps "oohh, & her eyes almost bulge out of her head as she doubles over in pain gasping for air again. Mary isn't prepared for how crazy Kelly is & Kelly reaches down & she grabs Mary's hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head right up. Then
quickly she shoves Mary's head down as she raises her right knee up & Mary's jaw smashes right into Kelly's rising knee. You can hear Mary's teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings up & back, but Kelly still has ahold of Mary's hair & she shoves her head back down again as she raises her right knee & "bang," Mary's fuckin jaw smashes hard right into Kelly's rising knee again.

This time Kelly lets go of Mary's hair & Mary's head swings strait up in the air, & Mary is stood strait up on her feet. Mary starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Mary is seeing stars, fuckin stars & her eyes are swimming in her fuckin head, & her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try to maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile on her face. Mary has this goofy little grin right across her fuckin face she so fuckin dazed.

Kelly grabs Mary's blouse & she holds Mary up right in front of herself screaming right in Mary's dazed face, "Look at you bitch, you thought that you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were tough & that you could beat me up, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Mary, I knocked the shit out of you, & now I'm going to teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget. That's right bitch, I'm going to make you my slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you fuckin big mouth, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it." Mary is knocked silly, but Mary is normally quite dominant, she's used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, & Mary cry's out, "no, never, get away from me you fuckin ho."

Kelly rips it off, she rips Mary's blouse right off of her body, & Mary's sexy little white push up bra is exposed in front of everyone & now the crowd is really cheering. Kelly grabs Mary's bra & she pushes her backwards until she pushes her back up against the wall of the house. Kelly rips Mary's bra off & Mary's breasts are exposed in front of everyone & now the crowd is really cheering.

Kelly starts laughing as she starts slapping Mary's breasts as she screams, "I can't believe men pay to see these flabby, saggy pathetic little tits of yours." Kelly starts laughing even harder screaming, "& look at these pathetic nipples of yours you fuckin bitch, aren't you embarrassed to let anyone see those." Mary tries to cover her breasts and you can see water is starting to build up in her eyes, & Mary is starting to get some of her senses back & she's getting anger & angrier. How dare this skinny little red headed prostitute humiliate her like this in front of her friends & her husband.

Mary loses her temper & suddenly she shoves Kelly's shoulder back with her left hand screaming, "Ho, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you, as with her right fist she pounded it "bang," right into Kelly's chin. The punch wasn't very powerful, but you can hear Kelly's teeth knock together & chatter in her head & as Kelly's head swung back, Mary just went plowing into her full force. She wrapped her arm around Kelly & the two woman stumbled backwards quite off balance until the two woman fell right over onto the concrete with Mary on top of Kelly. The force of Mary's weight pounding down into Kelly's stomach knocked some of the air out of Kelly, & "ooofff," Kelly gasped in air as her head & her feet flew upwards, & when Kelly's head came back down it cracked, "bang," right against the concrete. The crowd is screaming with joy.

Kelly is momentarily stunned and she's seeing fuckin stars again, but Mary is weak and she's still really dazed. Mary sits up and she grabs Kelly's arms & starts struggling hard trying to hold them down onto the ground & screaming, "I'm going to fuckin kill you ho," but Kelly is struggling hard too, & Kelly is starting to regain her breath & her senses, & while Kelly is getting stronger & stronger, Mary is getting weaker & weaker until Kelly bucks & she kicks & she manages to roll Mary off of her onto her back & now Kelly gets on top of Mary, & now Kelly is really infuriated, & now Kelly really wants to knock the shit out of Mary. Kelly laces her hands right through Mary's hair & she yanks her head up off of the ground & then quickly she Mary's head back down "bang," right against the concrete. She bounces your ex girlfriends head right against the concrete. Kelly's face is beet red & she yanks Mary's head up off of the ground screaming right in Mary's dazed face, "you're not going to kill anyone you stupid, whore." She shoves Mary's head down "bang," right against the hard cement again.

Mary has no idea of just how crazy Kelly really is. She wrenches Mary's head up off the concrete screaming right in Mary's face again, "Now bitch, you don't know what you've gotten yourself in to. Now tell everyone you'r my slave, tell everyone that you're going to fuckin do whatever you're Mistress tells you to do." Mary is all pummeled & she's weak, but Mary has never been submissive to anyone before & with all of her strength she starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "never, get off of me." Kelly lets go of Mary's hair with her right hand, & Kelly balls her fist up hard & tight & she slugs Mary "bang," right in her nose. Kelly is insane & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Mary's nose with her fist over & over again until blood is rolling from Mary's nose & Mary is crying out, "stop, please stop," but Kelly is still infuriated & she's not going to fuckin stop." She grabs Mary's hair & she holds her head up screaming, "are you ready to submit you pathetic fuckin whore, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you."

Mary is getting scared & her eyes fill up with water & Mary isn't fighting any more, Kelly has knocked all the fuckin fight right out of her, & Mary cry's out, "alright, enough, you win, now let me go." Kelly is starting to get off on this & now she really wants to give everyone a really good show. Kelly laughs & she gets this nasty smile across her face as she screams, "enough, enough, who do you think you are telling me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Mary. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You're not so fuckin tough, say it, tell everyone that you're not so fuckin tough." Tears are filling up in Mary's eyes & you can see the look of desperation on Mary's face as she begged Kelly, "please, I'm begging you, please let me go, you can have him, I'll never bother you again."  Kelly starts "bang, bang, bang," bouncing Mary's head against the concrete over & over again, she's cracking your ex girlfriends head over & over again against the hard cement until Mary become submissive & she cry's out, "alright, I'm not so tough, I'm not so fuckin tough, please stop."

Kelly yanks Mary's head up & Mary's eyes are still swimming around in her head, & Kelly screams, "alright bitch, now tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do."  Tears start rolling from Mary's eyes & Mary is scared. Kelly is terrorizing her & Mary can't believe how crazy Kelly is. Mary starts crying out, "Walker please help me, someone please help me," but everyone is getting off on this, everyone has been waiting a really long time now to see this fuckin big mouth nasty bitch get knocked down a peg or two & no one would move a fuckin inch to help her. Everyone just stands there & watches as Kelly really starts to knock the shit out of Mary. Kelly is holding Mary's fuckin head up off of the ground by her fuckin hair with her left hand & Kelly takes her fist, her right fuckin fist & she starts "bam, bam, bang, bang," hammering Mary's left eye, & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," hammering her right eye, back & forth & back & forth, "bam, bam, bam,. bam," over & over again until Mary's eyes are swollen & black & blue and Mary is crying & she cry's out, "alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, now stop it.".

Kelly screams, "you stupid bitch you better tell everyone your my slave, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do, & you better fuckin call me Mistress or I'll really knock your fuckin face in." Tears are streaming from Mary's eyes, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup. Mary is crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Kelly punches Mary "bang," right in her nose again & this time you can hear the bone break & the fuckin silence. The crowd has gone silent, its so silent that you can hear a pin drop, the only sound you can hear at all is Mary crying like a little girl as blood is gushing from her nose & its filling up in her mouth. Kelly screams, "say it." Mary starts sputtering blood as she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." The crowd is going fuckin crazy.

Kelly gets up off of Mary & Mary's crying turns into sobbing as Kelly stepped around behind Mary & she walks over to her pocketbook. Mary raises her head up just a little and she doesn't see Kelly, but she sees the large crowd. She puts her head back down on the ground & as she said to her self, "thank god this totally embarrassing, humiliating ordeal is finaly over," but Kelly isn't finished with Mary yet. Kelly see's Mary raise her head up & look at the crowd & Kelly grabs this huge rubber strap on dildo & Kelly screams, "you think it's over bitch, It's not over, I'm far from finished with you yet." Mary's eyes fill up with tears again & Mary starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, oh no enough, please stop enough." as Kelly stands over her & then she lowers herself down & she sits right on Mary's stomach holding the big, hard erect rubber cock right in her face screaming, "that's right slave, do you see this cock, this is your cock, now tell everyone who's cock this is."

Mary can't believe this is happening to her. This is worse than even her worst nightmare & Mary goes completely hysterical. She starts crying out, "no, help me, please I'm begging you, please someone please help me," Kelly screams, "apparently your mother never taught you any obedience, you still think that you're the center of this earth & that you can just do whatever you want to do & treat people anyway you feel like treating them. You think that you are still in charge, well you're wrong." Mary is crying & balling like a little baby, & she cry's out, "please someone." Kelly puts the dildo down on the ground & she gets up off of Mary. Then she grabs Mary by her fuckin hair screaming, "get up, get up on your hands & knee's slave." Mary is not moving fast enough for Kelly so Kelly drags her, by her fuckin hair onto her hands & knee's. Mary is screaming in pain, but Kelly is screaming too, screaming "get over here you whore, I'm going to teach you to be obedient to your Mistress.

She starts dragging Mary across the back yard on her hands & knee's. Mary's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody against the rough cement. She pulls Mary right over to the chair she had been sitting on when Mary first walked in & Kelly screams, "lower your panties slave." Mary looks desperately at you crying out, "please Walker, please help me, I'm begging you." Kelly is crazed & she's still holding Mary's hair & she sits down on the chair, pulling Mary right across her lap, right over her knee's. Kelly grabs Mary's panties & she rips them off. She tears Mary's panties right off of her & Mary cry's out "no," as her panties leave her body. Kelly starts spanking Mary's ass, first "bam, bam, bam, bam," she smacks her right cheek, & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," she smacks her right cheek. Mary is crying & begging Kelly, "stop, please I'm begging you, please stop you're hurting me."  Mary's ass is stinging & it's starting to feel hot & burn.

Kelly screams, "you're going to learn to be obedient to your Mistress when I'm finished with you." Kelly is smacking Mary's ass again & again & again "bam, bam, bam, bam," & Mary's ass is really starting to hurt & Mary is crying out, " Everyone is standing there in complete disbelief watching Mary, who is normally really tough & in charge, draped across tough little Kelly's knee's, being totally controlled & dominated.  It was so erotic that you're cock was trying to bust right through your tight jeans as you watched Mary crying, & tears were streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup, rolling down her face & falling into a puddle on the concrete below Mary. Mary's ass is swollen & black & blue, & she has bloody red welt marks all over her ass. Mary starts crying hysterically again & crying out, "please Mistress, I'm your slave, I'll do anything you tell me to do, please I'm your slave Mistress."

Kelly stops spanking Mary & Mary is still crying & bawling like a little baby. Kelly screams, "you want me to stop you stupid bitch, then tell me how sorry you are for coming here & starting trouble with me." Mary is scared & submissively she starts crying out, "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry for coming here & starting trouble with you Mistress." Kelly screams, "alright, get on your hands & knee's slave." Mary is completely submissive to Kelly now. She gets up off of Kelly's lap & she gets onto her hands & knee's right in front of Kelly. Kelly gets up & she walks over to where she left the dildo & she picks it up & she straps it right onto herself as she walks back over & she sits down in the heat again. She grabs Mary's hair & she pulls Mary closer, so that Mary's face is only inches from the big rubber cock & Kelly laughs as she screams, "do you see this cock whore, this is your new cock, now tell everyone who's cock this is." Mary is crying, but Mary is scared & she's totally submissive to Kelly now & Mary cry's out, "its my cock, its my fuckin cock Mistress." The crowd is laughing & they're really cheering now. Kelly screams, "alright slave, kiss your cock." Mary holds her hands out & she grabs the dildo & she holds it right up to her lips & she kisses the dildo.

Kelly screams, "kiss again slut." Mary is kissing the cock over & over again, & you are so excited you can almost feel her lips kissing your hard erect cock. Kelly screams, "suck it slut. stick it in your mouth & suck it like it's your husbands cock." Mary is submissive & she really scared & she totally obedient to Kelly now. She's holding that big, hard erect cock right up to her lips & she sticks it right into her mouth & she starts sucking it like it was your cock. She's deep throating this huge erect rubber cock & you can almost fell her lips around your cock. Kelly screams, "get up whore, stand up because now I'm really going to give it to you." She grabs Mary's hair & she helps Mary standing strait up on her feet, & Mary is screaming from having her hair ripped out of her already bruised scalp. Then before Mary knew what was happening, Kelly spun her around & shoved that big rubber cock right against Mary's ass. This dildo is huge & Kelly is trying & trying to ram it in, but Mary is screaming, as Kelly just can't get it in. Then all of a sudden Mary let out a bloodcurdling scream "aaaaaahhhhhhhh," as she feels that really huge, hard rubber cock split her ass hole open & penetrate her ass as that extra huge dildo plunges deep into Mary's ass hole.

Kelly is holding the back of Mary's hair as Mary's eyes almost bulge right out of her head, & Mary starts jumping, leaping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big hard erect cock, & Mary is desperately screaming, "get it out, please get it out Mistress, ooowww take it our you're hurting me." Kelly starts taking Mary out. She's marching your ex-girl, your very own ex-stripper  slut around the back yard , & Mary is spasming & leaping & crying out, "oh my god, take it out, please I'm begging you take it out," as she marches her around in front of each & every person in the back yard until she marches her right in front of you Walker. She's holding your tough exotic dancer ex whore up in front of you & Kelly is laughing as she screams, "look at her Walker, look at your pathetic saggy ex whore now Walker, she thought that she was so fuckin tough. She thought she was going to beat me up & humiliate me, but she was wrong. She doesn't look so tough getting fucked up her ass by her Mistress, does she Walker," & Mary is crying & crying, right in front of you, she looks so fuckin weak & helpless & pathetic, & you are laughing as you stroke your hard cock.

Kelly is terrorizing your ex stripper. She making a complete fool of this pathetic little whore bitch right in front of you & all of your friends & neighbors, & Mary could never even imagine being this humiliated before. Kelly pulls the dildo out of Mary's ass hole, & Mary lets out a loud moan "ooooohhhhhh," as it slides out of her ass. Kelly screams, "Now slave, suck this cock clean. Get on your hands & knee's you pathetic little whore & suck your brand new cock like it is Walker's cock. Show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic submissive whore you really are Mary." Mary is terrified. She's so scared that the thought of disobeying Mistress Kelly doesn't even enter her mind. Mary obediently gets down right on her knee's, right in front of Mistress Kelly & she grabs the dildo & she holds it up to her mouth & she starts sucking it over & over again. She's sucking it passionately like it was your cock, & you can almost feel her lips on your cock, & everyone is laughing at how pathetic & submissive your tough ex-stripper is to your new red headed woman.

Kelly screams, "alright slave, lay down, lay down on your back. Mary is obedient & she lets go og the dildo & she lays down on her back, & Mary is still crying & balling like a baby. Kelly unstraps the dildo and she stands over Mary & she slowly lowers herself down & she sits right on Mary's stomach. Then she spins around facing Mary's feet and she moves up so that her ass is sitting right on Mary's chest, & Kelly screams, "spread em bitch, spread those legs open slave.  Mary spreads her legs open. Kelly raises up & she holds her ass only inches over Mary's face, & Kelly leans forward & she takes that big, hard erect rubber cock & she shoves it right into Mary's cxnt. She rams it deep into her pussy & Mary screams as she raises her head up off of the ground. Mary's face smashes right into Kelly's ass. Kelly starts fucking Mary with the cock. She plunging that huge rubber dildo in & pulling it halfway out over & over again & Mary is crying like a baby & she's crying out, "no, oh no help, please help," but Kelly lowers her ass right onto Mary's face & Mary plea's for help are muffled. Kelly is fucking Mary with the dildo & Mary is coughing & choking for air.

Kelly raises up off of Mary's face & Mary is desperately trying to gulp air into her lungs. Kelly screams "now bitch, suck my ass hole clean. Lick & suck your Mistress' ass hole clean with your tongue you pathetic, submissive whore." Mary is desperately trying to buck & kick & she's flailing her hands wildly. Kelly lets go of the dildo & she grabs Mary's hands as slowly she lowers her ass right onto Mary's face again. She's suffocating Mary, & Mary can't fuckin breath. Kelly sits right on her face until first Mary stops bucking & kicking, & then her hands stop flailing & they just start flopping around in Kelly's hands. Mary is starting to see black, but Kelly raises up just in time & Mary takes a deep breath of air into her lungs. Kelly screams, "stick your tongue out whore, &lick & suck my ass hole clean with your tongue you whore."

Mary raises her head up off of the ground, & Mary's eyes are still swimming around in her fuckin head, & her head is all wobbly as she submissively sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Mistress Kelly's ass hole clean. She's licking her ass hole over & over again, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. The crowd is standing there totally blown away, they can't believe that Kelly has made your normally tough ex stripper into hr slave & that she is so pathetic & submissive. Kelly is laughing as she grabs Mary's right hand & she wraps it around the dildo which is still in Mary's pussy. Kelly screams, "do you think you're Mistress is going to get you off slut, you're going to get your Mistress off, & if you want to come, you are going to have to fuck yourself with your new cock, now let me see how you fuck yourself you big mouth."

Mary starts shoving the dildo in & pulling it halfway out of her pussy over & over again as she's licking Kelly's ass hole. Kelly screams, "that's right whore, fuck yourself good, you';re going to fuck yourself over & over again until you come right in front of everyone. Kelly raises up & Mary is just lying there with her tongue flopping around in the air. Kelly turns around to face Mary's head & she holds her wet, hot pussy just inches over Mary's face & Kelly is laughing as she screams, "look at this cxnt slave." Mary is looking up through her tear filled eyes. Kelly screams, "do you see this cxnt bitch, this is Walker's cxnt. Now tell everyone who's cxnt this is." Mary is crying, but Mary is scared & she's submissive & she cry's out, "it's Walker's cxnt, It's Walker's fuckin cxnt." Kelly screams, "that's right bitch & now you're going to lick this cxnt, you're going to suck this cxnt, you're going to worship this cxnt just like Walker does, now kiss this cxnt slave."

Mary raises her wobbly head up off of the ground & she gently kisses Kelly's wet, hot pussy. Kelly screams, "kiss it again & keep kissing it until I say you can stop." Mary starts kissing Kelly's cxnt. She's kissing her wet, hot pussy over & over again & she's fucking herself with the cock. She's plunging that big, hard erect rubber dildo in & pulling it halfway out of her wet, hot pussy over & over again, & Kelly starts laughing. Kelly is laughing hard as she screams, "you're enjoying this you fuckin slut, aren't you. Look at her Walker, your pathetic ex-strippers pathetic saggy nipples are all hard & erect, & look, look at how excited she is. Mary is excited, sweat is rolling down her face, & she's panting & making these sexy little noises as she's licking feverishly at Kelly's wet, hot pussy. 

Kelly reaches back & she grabs Mary's hand & she stops Mary from fucking herself with the dildo. Mary slows down her licking & Kelly gets angry & screams, "do you for one moment think that your orgasm has anything to do with your Mistress orgasm. You better start licking me better, Lick me whore or I'll stand you up & I'll knock the fuckin shit out of you all over again. Mary is licking Kelly's pussy desperately. She's fuckin Kelly with her tongue & Kelly is getting really excited. Kelly lets go of Mary's hand & Mary starts ramming that big rubber cock in & out of her pussy. Kelly screams, "suck me off slave." Mary starts sucking Kelly's cxnt. She's sucking Kelly's wet hot pussy over & over again until Kelly starts going off. She's having one explosive orgasm after another right on Mary's face.

Then Kelly gets up off of Mary & she walks right over to you Walker, & she takes your cock in her hand screaming, "look at her Walker, look at your tougher stripper now Walker, fucking herself with a dildo right in front of you & all of her friends & neighbors. Mary see's Kelly stiock your big, hard cock in her mouth & start sucking it & you start to explode as you see Mary coming all over that huge, rubber dildo, & the crowd is going crazy.......   

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Mindwalker's stripper ex-girlfriend Mary fights Mistress Kelly
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 06:04:08 AM »
Thanks to Mistress Vicky for her comments, opinions & input on writing this story.

Johnny

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
Great story Johnny! I'm surprised on how well you actually captured Mary, you really had her down to the teeth. Love the part when Vicky had the dildo rammed in her ass and walked her around the backyard, excellent humilation! The real Mary would surly tremble if she read this! Great job best story I've read in a long time. I'll try and work something out for you to. 

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 05:30:49 AM »
good writing makes the board go 'round. Cheers.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."