News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish-Her-request story Lycia fist fights Serena

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Finish-Her-request story Lycia fist fights Serena
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:23:11 AM »
Can you just imagine how angry Lycia is when she finds out that her boyfriend broke up with her & is now going out with her very best girlfriend, & that right now her boy friend is at a big party with Serena in front of all of their friends. Lycia stormed out the door & headed over to the large party in her friends back yard. The party is really going on & the music is playing & people are dancing & eating & drinking & talking & having a really good time. Lycia walks into the crowded back yard & she looks around until there on the other side of the terrace, right on the other side of the dance floor is her boyfriend, & Serena is sitting practically right on his lap, hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious.

Lycia storms across the crowded dance floor & she walks right up to Serena & she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "slut, whore, I can't believe that you're here with my boyfriend." Serena looks up at Lycia & in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, "he's not your boyfriend any more, he wants a beautiful, sexy girl like me, not a flabby, pathetic cow like you, so why don't you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself. All of a sudden the DJ turns the music down, & now it seems like everyone at the party is looking at the two girls screaming at eachother, & you can hear some guy on the dance floor yell, "fight, fight, two girls.. Lycia is infuriated, she thought that Serena was her best friend & Serena stole her boyfriend, & the nerve of this skinny little slut talking to her like this & embarrassing her in front of all of their friends.

Lycia loses her temper & she leans forward & she grabs Serena by her hair & she pulls her right up onto her feet & Serena screams "aahh." Lycia is infuriated & she's yanking, wrenching, jerking insanely at Serena's hair. She pulling so hard at Serena's hair that Serena is bent over & she's crying out, "aahh, aahh, my hair, let go," as Lychia drags her around the dance floor. Serena starts flailing wild punches, but her punches are missing Lychia. Then Serena falls over onto her hands & knee's & Lycia lets go of Serena' hair & she starts kicking her. First she kicks Serena in her stomach, "ooofff," she kicks some of the air out of her & Serena puts one of her hands to her aching belly. Then Lychia kicks Serena is her ribs, "ooofff." but now Serena is infuriated & she lunges right at Lychia, wrapping her arms around Lychia's legs, she tackles Lychia to the ground. By now a crowd has made a cicle around them & they're cheering.

Serena leaps on top of Lycia & she grabs her wrists & starts struggling hard trying to hold them down to the ground, but Lycia is struggling hard too, & Lycia is bigger & stronger than Serena & she overpowers her & she manages to roll Lycia off of her. Quickly they get to their feet. Lycia raises her fists up screaming, "You skinny little slut, you fuckin whore, I'm going to knock the shit out of you right in front of all of these people & I'll teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget." Serena raises her fists up too screaming, "you flabby cow, aren't you embarrassed enough that I took your boyfriend, now I'm," but Lycia pulls her right fist back & she sends it right at Serena's face. Serena leans back & Lycia's punch goes right past her face. Her punch misses Serena completely. 

Serena starts dancing around Lycia screaming, "come on cow, you wanna fight me. I'll fight you, come on bitch." Lycia is standing there flat footed, while Serena is dancing around Lycia faking lefts & rights at her face until she goes after Lycia with her left fist, but as Lycia raises up to block Serena's punch, Serena sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lycia's nose. Lycia's head snaps back & Lycia stumbles backwards on her high heels. Serena goes right after her. She grabs Lycia's blouse with her left hand & she sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lycia's nose. Lycia's head snaps back, & Serena jerks her forward again. She starts "bang, bang, bang, hammering Lycia's nose, & Lycia's head is swinging back & forth & back & forth under her hard punches. She just keeps punching her nose over & over again until blood starts rolling from her nose.

Serena jerks Lycia forward & she grabs her blouse with her right hand too & she screams right in her shocked face, "you're going to be sorry you ever started trouble with me you cow." She shoves Lycia back hard. Lycia's blouse rips right off of her body in Serena's hands as Lychia stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang." Lychia is just sitting there with her sexy white bra exposed & now the crowd is really cheering. Serena leaps on top of her, shoving Lycia's shoulder back, she knocks Lycia flat out on her back, but as Serena starts to sit up on Lycia's stomach, Lycia reaches up & she grabs Serena's hair & she bucks & she kicks & she manages to knock Serena off of her & the two woman have their hands laced through eachother's hair & they start rolling back & forth across the ground like a catfight. First Lycia is on top, then Serena, then Lycia gets back on top of Serena & she grabs her wrists & she starts struggling hard trying to hold them down to the ground.

Serena is struggling hard too, but Lycia is bigger, & she's stronger than Serena, & Lycia is on top & she manages to overpower Serena & she holds her wrists down on the ground. Then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Serena totally helpless, & now Lycia is in charge, & now Lycia really wants to knock the shit out of Serena. She balls her fists up hard & tight & she starts pummeling  Serena's face. First she punches her eyes, right fist, left eye, left fist, right eye. Instantly Serena's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Then a right to Serena's nose & blood starts to trickle form her nose. Serena is bucking & kicking & she manages to free her left hand.  Lycia punches Serena's nose with her right fist again & now blood is rolling from Serena's nose. Serena screams, "get off of me bitch, I'm going to kill you," as she reaches up & she grabs Lycia's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. Lycia smashes Serena's nose again screaming, "let go slut."

Lycia screams, "aahh," from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, & Lycia grabs Serena's hand & she starts trying to pry it out of her hair. Serena manages to free her right hand & she lets go of Lycia's hair, but as Lycia leans forward to hold Serena's hand down to the ground, Serena raises her head up & she clamps her teeth down right on Lycia's right breast. Lycia lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaahhh," as she leaps up off of Serena trying to get to her feet, but Lycia loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Lycia's white bra as she sits there rubbing her aching breast & crying out, "you bit me, I'm bleeding you fuckin whore." Serena sits up & she turns over onto her hands & knee's & then she leaps right on top of Lycia.  She grabs her hair with both of her hands & insanely she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Lycia's head against the cement. She's cracking her fuckin skull against the concrete over & over again until Lycia is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her eyes start to swim around in her fuckin head & Lycia is crying out, "stop, please stop," but

Serena really wants to knock the shit out of Lycia & she's not going to fuckin stop." She gets up off of Lycia & she grabs her hair & she pulls Lycia up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. She lets go of Lycia's hair & she grabs her bra screaming right in Lycia's dazed face, "Now bitch, you're going to beg me to to take your boyfriend & you're going to apologize to me for coming here to start trouble." Lycia has tears welling in her eyes & she cry's out, "enough, please enough." Serena still has a hold of Lycia's bra & she takes her right fist & she smashes it "bang," right into Lycia's chin. You can hear Lycia's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head snaps back, & Lycia's bra rips right off of her chest in Serena's hands as Lycia's eyes roll right up into her head & she falls right over onto her back out cold.

Serena leans over & she grabs Lycia's hair with her right hand & she yanks her standing strait up on her rubbery legs. Then she drags her across the floor by her fuckin hair & Lycia is just starting to come to & she's moaning as Serena reaches over & she grabs Lycia's hot pants & her panties & she starts pulling them down. Then she sits down on  achair & she pulls Lycia right over her knee's. She's has Lycia draped across her lap & she starts "bam, bam, bam," spanking Lycia's ass, first one cheek, then the other. She's smacking the shit out of Lycia's ass, & Lycia's ass is start to burn & sting, & she's starting to wake up more & more & she starts crying out, "stop, please stop." Serena is really getting off on humiliating her ex best friend in front of all of these people & she's spanking her ass over & over again & now Lycia's ass is getting redder & redder & its starting to swell up & turn black & blue. Serena screams, "you want me to stop bitch, then you better beg me to take your boyfriend & you better tell me how sorry you are for coming here & starting trouble with me." Lycia is crying & crying & she cry's out, "please Serena, Please take him, please, I'm begging you Serena, please take him. I'm sorry I came here & started trouble with you. I'm sorry I came here & started fuckin trouble Serena."

Serena screamed "alright, crawl out of here bitch." Lycia was crying & her face was beet red as she got on her hands & knee's & she crawled away.

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
Re: Finish-Her-request story Lycia fist fights Serena
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 02:08:20 AM »
great story can you write about me pls