News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Linda the mall security guard fights the female theif

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Linda the mall security guard fights the female theif
« on: February 17, 2011, 07:27:29 AM »
Linda & I are night time security guards at a large shopping mall. Linda is a pretty blond with huge breasts, but overweight at 5'9 and 175 lbs. Linda & I started at about the same time 2 years ago & up until now we have only had a couple of problems with drunks trying to get into the mall after it was closed & we had to call the police. There are only 5 guards for the whole mall at night and while 3 of us usually sit in the office watching the monitors, one guard walks the west wing, while another walks the east wing. Each store is attached to an alarm, which in turn is connected to the police monitor room at the police station.

The guards that guard the east wing & west wing call in every 15 minutes & one night the east wing guard didn't call in on schedule which was just a little suspicious. We searched for him on the monitors & didn't find him so I tried calling the west wing guard, but strangely enough the phone system wasn't working. I decided to call the police, but I couldn't reach them, so I set off the silent alarm and sent Jimmy (one of the guards) to the secure security door where the police would enter the mall. Response time for the police is 3-5 minutes so Linda & I started walking through the mall trying to figure out what was going on.

I saw a light in the jewelry store & called out to Linda who was about 10 stores away "over here," as I pushed on the door & much to my surprise it was open and no alarm went off. I saw a woman standing in the back of the store & then everything seemed to go black for a moment & I woke up with some guy snapping handcuffs shut & sitting me down on a chair. He was wrapping a thick rope around me as Linda pushed the door open and walked in screaming "freeze, the police are on their way." The little red head walked around from behind the counter & said, "der ain't no cops comin here fatty, so ya better sidown & put ya hands on ya fuckin head before I knock ya da fuck out." The red head was skinny, about 5'4 and 100 lbs.

Linda raises her hands up & went at her as if she was going to grab the little red head & squash her, but the red head kicked Linda right in her stomach. Linda moaned & she bent over in pain. The guy that was tying me up said in a hillbilly accent, "ya friend is gowna gay her ass kick now." The little red head grabbed Linda's hair & she pulled her head up & then she shoved it down into her rising knee. She kept bouncing Linda's jaw off of her knee until Linda fell over onto her hands & knee's all dazed. The red head was like a crazy woman kicking Linda in her ribs & her ass & Linda was begging her to stop. The red head screamed "take ya fuckin clothes off pig." Linda who always seemed like she was so tough had tears in her eyes. She was on her knee's holding her hands out defensively in front of herself crying out, "enough, do whatever you want to do, I'm not going to stop you."

The red head grabbed Linda's hair with both of her hands & she pulled her head up as she kicked Linda right in her stomach. Linda moaned and grabbed her stomach. The red head was tearing out Linda's hair so Linda tries to reach up & pull her hands out of her hair. Red head kicked her in her stomach again. The red head was ripping at Linda's hair & Linda was crying hard, crying out "alright, I'll take my clothes off. I'll take my clothes off, just stop." Red head let go of her hair & Linda unbuttoned her blouse & took it off  Linda started to get to her feet to take her pants off. Red head kicked her in her chest, knocking Linda on her ass. Red head screamed, "I didn't said ya dat ya kin git up, did I ya fuckin fat pig. Now git them fuckin pants off."

The guy said "dat fat gal is in  fer it now. waitn see da show we gonna git." Linda was sitting there pulling her pants off, but red head bent over and grabbed her pants & pulled them right off of her.
Red head screamed "git up ya fuckin fat pig." Linda was crying even harder as she got up onto her feet. Red head screamed "git da rest o dem clothes off." Linda started crying & begging, "please, I'm begging you, I'm not goin g to stop you, take whatever you want." Red head started punching Linda's nose again & again & blood was dripping out of Linda's nose. Linda was screaming, "stop, I'll take them off, I'll take them off." Linda took her bra off & then her panties.

Red head started laughing screaming, "look at dose saggy cow utters of urse ya fat pig." She started slapping Linda's big, flabby tits.Where are those cops I'm thinking to myself, they should have been here already. Red head grabbed Linda's hair with one hand & she grabbed Linda's big nipple saying, "dern hoe, dem nipples be hard, look he Willy, dis hoe dun gitten all cited." The guy laughed. Red head took her other hands & put it down by Linda's pussy & Linda moaned oooaaahhh & she took a step back." Red head laughed & said, "look he Willy, dis fuckin hoe's pussy is
all hawt n wet. Ya like dis, done ya ya fat pig, ya fat fuckin hoe, done ya. Look at dem nipples now Willy, look at how big n hard day are." I have to admit, if my hands weren't hand cuffed, I would have been stroking my cock because my cock was hard as could be at this point. Linda's nipples were all hard & erect and she was panting & really getting off on this.

Red head made Linda so hit that Linda was crying out, "oh yes, oh yes, oh do it, faster, please oohh, oohh, oohh my god, ooohhh my god, oooooohhhh," as she came right on red head's fingers. When red head pulled her fingers out of Linda's pussy, Linda collapsed onto the floor of the store and she was laughing & she was crying & she was laughing & she was crying. I never saw anything like it before. The guy & red head finished robbing the store and left. I don't know how they beat the alarm syatem, but before Linda would untie me, she made me promise that I would never tell anyone what had happened that night.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Linda the mall security guard fights the female theif
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 09:19:50 AM »
That was a hot story.You hardly ever of stories like that,or catfights with lady cops. A few years ago Claws mag. or Fighting Girls Monthly did a story about lady cops vs women prison guards but the mag. went out of business before they finished the stories. I think a hot story would be lady cops vs girl gangs.

pygmalion

Re: Linda the mall security guard fights the female theif
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 04:41:44 PM »
Good story deuces I like these kind of stories where the bigger woman loses.