News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight for the quarterback-Two college cheerleaders

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Fight for the quarterback-Two college cheerleaders
« on: February 18, 2011, 02:07:34 AM »
I was on my college football team and my room mate was the quarterback Don. Don was smooth and good looking and he always had the most beautiful girlfriends. As a freshmen Don was going out with Lori who was one of the cheerleaders. Lori was 5'6", 140lbs, 36D-25-36 and a really tough brunette. Lori went home for the summer while Don and I stayed at the college for football practice. Over the summer Don started going out with Dina, a cheerleader that lived right in town. Dina was 5'10", 115lbs, 34D-22-32. Don talked to Lori over the phone over the summer, but when Dina was around he didn't answer the phone or stepped away so Dina wouldn't hear. A week before school started in the fall Lori came back, Lori was infuriated and she screamed and threatened Don and said she was going to kick Dina's ass. She went around telling everyone that Dina gave Don herpes and that Dina fucked half the football team and she was a real whore, and that when she see's Dina she was going to beat the shit out of her.

The word got back to Dina and Dina was infuriated and she told me and Don that when she see's Lori she was going to knock all of her teeth out of her mouth. That was one fight I really wanted to see so I stuck to Don and Dina like glue, but to tell you the truth I thought that Lori was going to be the one to knock the shit out of Dina. Saturday night Dina got a call from one of the cheerleaders who said that Lori was going to be at "The Watering Hole," a club/bar that many of the students go to party. We drove down there and we waited in the car in the parking lot. At about 9pm we saw Lori with her best girlfriend Rene pull into the parking lot in Rene's car. There was already a crowd gathered in the parking lot as Lori and Rene got out of their car and walked over to a few of their friends. Lori was wearing a pink minidress, high heels and stockings and she looked really hot. Dina was wearing a black mini skirt, a white button dress blouse, high heels and stockings. Dina was walking slowly toward Lori and Lori looked over and she saw Dina coming when Dina was about 25 steps away, and Dina had a really pissed off look on her face. Lori had this scared look on her face as she stepped back a couple of steps. Lori started to say something, but Dina pulled her right fist all the way back and lunging right at Lori, she punched her really hard right on her chin.

Lori's head snapped back and Lori stumbled backwards on her high heels and she almost fell over. Dina went right after her and she grabbed Lori's dress and she held her up so that her feet were practically off of the ground, and Dina's face was bright red as she screamed, "I heard what you have been saying about me Lori and we are going to straiten this out right here and now. Dina shoved Lori back hard and Lori stumbled back like a floppy doll quite off balance. Lori's minidress ripped right off of her body in Dina's hands as she fell over onto her ass. By now a large crowd has made a circle around the two woman and they were cheering. Dina leaned over and she grabbed Lori's hair screaming, "I have fruckin herpes, I'm a fuckin whore, I fucked everyone on the football team," Lori screamed in pain as Dina dragged her standing strait up on her feet. Lori was staring around and seeing all the people around them her face turned bright red and she started crying out, stop, you don't," but before she could finish the sentence Dina smashes her fist right into Lori's left eye. Dina wears a big ring on her fist and you could see the indentation of her ring on Lori's cheek under her left eye. Dina punched her again, and this time Dina's ring made a big gash on Lori's cheek and blood was rolling down her face and Lori's eye got all pink and puffy. Lori cried out "stop, I'm bleeding," but Dina really didn't care.

She grabbed Lori's bra and she starts punching Lori's nose over and over again. Dina's big ring kept smashing into Lori's nose and blood was gushing from her nose, and from under her eye, mixing with her tears and her makeup, rolling down her chin and all over her huge pink bra. Now the crowd was going crazy and now security from the club came out and seeing these two super hot large breasted ladies slugging it out, they stood there watching as Lori started crying like a bitch and begging Dina to stop. Lori's bra snapped open and Lori's big tits were exposed and the crowd was really going insane. Lori fell over onto the ground a bloody fuckin mess, but Dina wasn't finished with her yet, and security wasn't breaking up the fight yet. Everyone was totally shocked because Lori was supposed to be so tough and Dina was really knocking Lori into a bloody mess. Dina sat down on Lori and she grabbed her wrists. Lori offered absolutely no resistance as Dina raises up over her and she put her knee's on Lori's arms. Dina grabbed Lori's hair and wrenched her head up screaming, "you better tell me how sorry you are cxnt." Lori was crying very hard and she cried out "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry."

Dina said, now tell everyone who the whore is and tell everyone which one of us has herpes you slut."  Lori cried out "I'm the shore, I'm the fuckin whore and I have herpes, please leave me alone." Lori was trying to look around and she must have seen her friend Rene, and Lori cried out, "Rene please help me." Dina slapped Lori hard across the face and she screamed "Rene, look at her, look at your very best girlfriend, look," but just then she red lights were pulling into the parking lot and security pulled Dina up off of Lori. The memory of Dina with her blond hair, her huge breasts and those legs which seemed to go on forever being pulled off of tough Lori will be one of the hottest memories I will ever have,

and thinking that Lori seemed like she was so tough and she was just a big wimp and never even threw a punch will always stick in my mind.