News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story for Johnny the Dueces-S & M Mistress fist fights wife

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Story for Johnny the Dueces-S & M Mistress fist fights wife
« on: February 18, 2011, 05:51:53 AM »
Valerie's older sister Christine's best friend is Mistress Caitlin. Mistress Caitlin has been friends with Christine since the first year of college and has been coming to their family parties since then. Over the years Mistress Caitlin has become more and more of a legend in her own mind, thinking she is gods gift to man & the whole world. She thinks she is the greatest and the most beautiful woman on earth and even in front of parents and family and friends at every party Mistress Caitlin takes her blouse off sticking her huge sexy breasts in front of every man's face dancing around in her underwear & then taking her bra off and sticking her huge, sexy tits in front of everyone. Valerie has nice, but small breasts and it always pisses her off when Caitlin takes her clothes off, but at most she only makes a few slightly nasty comments.

Mistress Caitlin is very dominant and she has many slaves, mostly male slaves who worship her & make her feel as if she is the most beautiful woman on earth and they love to be punished and humiliated and controlled by Mistress Caitlin. Mistress Caitlin is used to ordering her slaves around & physically punishing them until they are reduced to crying, begging submissive slaves that are very scared of her & very obedient to her.

Caitlin's boyfriend has been her videographer and making her S&M video's for  many years now. Two years ago Caitlin's boyfriend broke up with her and Caitlin had started getting more and more flirtatious with me, and Valerie has noticed it and has been getting angry. For over a year now Caitlin has been asking me to make a couple of S&M video's for her because I am a videographer, but I had been quite busy for a while and really didn't have the time and I knew that Valerie would not be happy about it and it could cause trouble.

I like thin woman and I think Valerie is hot, sexy and beautiful. I am also really turned on by dominant, confident, take charge people and Valerie is tough & she won't back down and she speaks her mind. Valerie is my second wife & as you read the story, Valerie knocked the shit out of my first wife Debi and took her wedding ring off of her finger. She became even hotter, sexier and more beautiful after I watched her beat the living shit out of Debi & totally take control of her & dominate and humiliate her right in front of me and all the people at a big party. We have great sex and quite frankly I was never really turned on by Caitlin and her big, breasts had never got me close to as excited as Valerie does.

Recently the economy has been quite slow & I have not been working often. Christine and Caitlin called me and practically begged me to make a couple of video's for Caitlin. I said that I would. Valerie was really pissed off, but I kept telling her that I wasn't turned on by Caitlin or her big tits and that this was just business. Many times when Valerie & I are making love Valerie tells me fist fight stories & she always wins these fights. She loves telling me that even after she really knocks the shit out of the other woman, the fight is far from finished yet. She likes to tell me how she takes total control of the loser and dominates her, and humiliates her. She knows that many woman even after they submit will refuse to be humiliated and not want to become submissive.

So now she's telling me stories about how she knocks the shit out of Caitlin and how much she's going to enjoy making this fuckin big mouth, this legend in her own mind who thinks that just because she's a Mistress, that she is so fuckin tough.

Recently I went to Caitlin's house to shoot a video for her. As you pull up the driveway you drive up into a small parking lot in the back of the house (6 cars) and on the far side a bar-b-que with a picnic table in front of it. The windows in the back are high up (about 16 ft off of the ground.)  There is a door which leads to Mistress Caitlin's dungeon. The dungeon is in the basement and it has a cement floor, with cement walls. There is various S&M equipment along with chairs, benches and tables. Then on the other side their is a big futon.

I was surprised that I was the only one their when I arrived. Caitlin asked me to shoot some video of her posing. She put on a few different outfits and did a few scenes. Mistress Caitlin thinks that she's every man's dream and that every man wants her body and wants to worship her body. She started to come on to me and when I didn't jump at the chance she was taken aback. Caitlin had heard of my female fighting fantasies over the years and she seemed to get angry blaming Valerie. She told me that Valerie wouldn't have to know a thing and that she couldn't afford to pay me, so she wants to work something out so that I can do all her video work for free.

She laughed & asked me how I would like to see her knock the shit out of Valerie & make her into her sex slave. She wanted to call Valerie up on the phone & invite her over to fist fight. I told Caitlin that I didn't think she could beat Valerie up, & she laughed and told me that it wouldn't take more than a couple of minutes for her to take complete control of Valerie & that she would enjoy forcing Valerie to be her slave. "I'll have her calling me Mistress and begging me to be my slave & to do whatever I tell her to do. I'll take her right over me knee & spank her ass until she's crying & begging & willing to do whatever I want her to do. Caitlin  pulled her bra off and this was the first time I saw, or at least the first time I noticed Caitlin's big, hard nipples were like baby bottle nipples and they were starting to turn me on as Caitlin asked "How would you like to see me force your skinny slut wife stick her tongue out & lick & suck & worship a real woman's tits."

Caitlin laughed as she asked me, "you can't ell me that those flabby, pathetic little golf ball tits of Valerie's gets you turned on. I could feel my cock starting to get hard & I didn't want to let this get much further. I stepped back and told Caitlin that she's crazy, I have seen Valerie fist fight and I think that Valerie could beat the shit out of her. Caitlin argued so I asked Caitlin to show me how she can fight. I asked her to throw some punches and I can tell you, she is slow and she really doesn't know how to fist fight very well at all. I could picture Valerie dancing around her & pummeling her & throttling Caitlin bloody.

Caitlin laughed and said, "I am not a boxer, but I wrestle quite often. I have many male slaves that are over 6' and over 175 pounds and I am the one who lands up on top of them holding them pinned helplessly to the ground, skinny little 100lb Valerie would not give me any trouble at all. Just imagine your skinny pathetic wife starts throwing punches at me, she might even land a few punches on my face and she better hope that she doesn't make me bleed.  I'm much too big and too strong for that skinny little bitch and I'll just wade right through her punches, grab her by her hair & then I will take total control of her.

All of a sudden Caitlin's huge tits are rubbing up against me & she has her hand right on my big, swollen cock, right through my jeans. Caitlin laughed and said, "see how excited this is making you." Imagine me throwing Valerie to the ground, once I sit on top of her, Valerie won't have a chance to get me off of her." I again argued that Valerie is a lot tougher than she thinks & that Valerie beat the shit out of my ex-wife Debi," but Caitlin cut me off laughing & saying, "yah, yah I know, I'v heard it a hundred times already how she made your ex-wife give her that wedding ring and humiliated her.

I had never even fantasized seeing Caitlin fight Valerie, but I was so fuckin turned on as Caitlin described how defenseless little Valerie was going to be crying & begging her to stop. She laughed & said that she was going to force Valerie to beg her to take that wedding ring off of her finger & then she would humiliate Valerie with her very own wedding ring on her finger. She told me that she would take Valerie over her knee & spank her ass like a little school girl and make Valerie totally submissive to her. She would make Valerie lick & suck her feet and her ass hole and her pussy too.

Caitlin turned around and she wanted me to fuck her from behind as she described how she would strap on a huge dildo and shove it right into Valerie's ass hole & fuck her with it until Valerie comes all over the rubber cock & then she would make Valerie get on her hands & knee's in front of her & suck that dildo clean. Caitlin & I both had explosive orgasms over & over again. I was really embarrassed when I left and felt sorry that I did this.

When I got home Valerie had already heard about this from her sister & her mother & she was crazed. She called Caitlin up on the telephone to tell her off and she screamed, "I warned you to stay away from my husband you fat cow. I told you that if I found out that you even go near my husband that I would knock your teeth right out of that big fuckin of yours with my wedding ring & teach you a fuckin lesson that you would never forget. You think that just because you're a fuckin Mistress that you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to blacken your eyes, & break your fuckin nose & smash your fuckin teeth right out of your mouth you fat fuckin whore, & then after I kick your ass, I'm going to dominate you and humiliate you & show my husband & everyone just which one of us is the tough Mistress & which one is the pathetic slave." Caitlin was quite & didn't say a fuckin word while Valerie was screaming & then Caitlin started telling Valerie off, screaming, "you stupid little bitch, you have no idea just how long I'v been waiting for the opportunity to make you my slave. I'm going to," but Valerie slammed the phone down.

Mistress Caitlin is 5'1", 160lbs. 36GG-26-38, she's much slower than Valerie, Valerie has had many fist fights throughout her life beginning in middle school, and if it was just boxing in a ring I'm quite convinced that Caitlin wouldn't stand a chance, but Caitlin is much heavier & stronger than Valerie & she seems to have some wrestling ability. If Caitlin does manage to get on top of Valerie, Valerie would be looking for any opportunity to bite, kick, scratch and be wild & crazy to try & get Caitlin off of her. Valerie is 5', 100 lbs, 32B-23-32. Valerie wears a lot of jewelery and she wants to bloody Caitlin's face with all of her big, heavy rings, especially the wedding ring she took off of Debi's finger. Caitlin wants to pull the wedding ring right off of Valerie's finger.

Christine called up & told Valerie that Caitlin would fight her in the parking lot of her house tomorrow, & that they would fight for Johnny and that the loser would have to be the winners slave. Caitlin also invited a whole big party including Valerie's sister, parents and friends as well as her slaves. Valerie is infuriated when Johnny & Valerie pull into Caitlin's parking lot & there is a large crowd already waiting.

Dear Johnny,
Thank you for the stories that you wrote for me, you are a very talented, creative writer. As I told you I have read your story Debi fist fights Valerie and a few of your other stories on this site and I feel that I have a very good understanding of what you want. I will give everyone a little background of what I do. I am a Fantasy Mistress who specializes in fantasy exploration of very complicated fantasies and the expansion of these fantasies. I think I have captured the essence of the theme, sub themes and fetishes in your fantasies and have been able to explore and expand your fantasies to the next level in this story. I hope you enjoy it.

Love xxxxxx
Mistress Vicky

Valerie walks right over to Caitlin and she holds her left fist up right in Caitlin's face screaming, "you're going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband you fat cow, or I'll punch your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours with my wedding ring and I'll teach you to respect my marriage." Caitlin is angry and Caitlin puts her hands on her hips screaming, "you have your fuckin nerve threatening to beat me up with that ring when you know I can knock the shit out of you, you stupid little bitch. You have no idea just how long I've been waiting for this Valerie. I'm going to make you my slave. I'm going to make you do whatever I tell you to do, and when I'm finished with you, you pathetic little cxnt, you're going to be calling me Mistress and you'll be sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me." Valerie loses her temper and Valerie hits her with the ring. She pulls her left fist back and she smashes it full force "bang," right into Caitlin's nose. Caitlin's head swings back from the full force of Valerie's hard punch. Valerie grabs Caitlin's blouse with her right hand and she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Caitlin's nose, and Caitlin just gets this shocked and startled look across her face as Valerie is "bang, bang, bang, bang," knocking the shit out of Caitlin's face with her big metal ring. She's punching Caitlin's face in with the ring, "bang, bang, bang, bang," bashing her nose in again and again with that big fuckin ring until blood is rolling from Caitlin's nose and Caitlin is crying out, "stop, stop, I'm bleeding, please stop." Valerie shows Caitlin her wedding ring again screaming, "and now I'm really going to bash your face in you fat fuckin whore."

Caitlin loses her temper and she lunges at Valerie. Valerie punches Caitlin "bang," right with the ring, right in her mouth. You can hear the metal of the ring bang against the enamel of Caitlin's teeth and her lip splits open and blood starts rolling from the corner of her mouth, but Caitlin is enraged, her face is beet red and she grabs Valerie by her short fuckin hair with both of her hands and she pulls Valerie's head down so that Valerie is bent over at the waist, and she starts swinging Valerie around, first in one direction, and then in a circle, and Valerie is screaming (aahh, aahh, my hair, let go bitch," and she's flailing her fists wildly, but all of her punches are missing. Then Valerie lunges at Caitlin's legs trying to tackle her to the ground, but Caitlin is too strong and she takes control of Valerie as she wrenches Valerie's head up and to the side and Caitlin throws Valerie to the ground on her back. Then before Valerie has a chance to move, Caitlin straitens up and she stomps her right high heel down "bam," right on Valerie's chest, and "ooff," she knocks some of the air out of Valerie. Caitlin gets this vicious smile across her face as she stomps her foot down again "bam," right into Valerie's chest and this time "ooofff," she really knocks the fuckin air out of her. Then as Valerie is rubbing her chest and moaning in pain, Caitlin grabs her hair again and she jerks Valerie sitting up strait. Valerie is screaming in pain, "aahh, aahh, my hair, let go, and then she lets out a loud scream "aaahhh," as Caitlin pulls her by her short fuckin hair, right up onto her feet. Valerie's face is beet red and she starts hammering Caitlin's face with her fists. First with her right fist she "bam, bam, bam, bam," punches her left eye, then with her left fist she "bam, bam, bam, bam," punches her right eye. Caitlin lets go of Valerie's hair as Valerie pummels her eyes. Caitlin's eyes first start to turn first pink, and then they start to swell up and turn red.

Caitlin manages to raise her left hand up and she catches Valerie's wrist in mid air. Valerie's crazed and she takes her left fist, the one with that big fuckin wedding ring and "bang," she smashes it right into Caitlin's nose again. Then "bang," she bashes her right in her mouth again, and this time Caitlin's lips really spit open under that fuckin ring and blood is rolling from her lips. Caitlin puts her right hand to her face and seeing all the blood she screams, "look at what you did to me, I'm bleeding." Valerie sends her left fist at Caitlin's face, she punches Caitlin's nose with the ring, but Caitlin is infuriated and Valerie's punch seems to have no effect on Caitlin as she just goes plowing into Valerie, full force, and Valerie isn't ready for her. She grabs Valerie's dress with both of her hands and she shoves Valerie back hard, so hard that Valerie's dress rips right off of her body in Caitlin's hands as Valerie just goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the cement wall hard and "bang," her head does too, and Valerie gets this totally shocked and startled look right across her face as Caitlin walks right up to her and wraps her hands right through Valerie's short fuckin hair, and she shoves her head back, "bang," right into the concrete. Valerie's head bounces right up off of the wall and Caitlin holds her head still, screaming right in Valerie's shocked face, "I'm going to knock you silly you stupid little bitch, and then I'm going to take your ring. I'll make you beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger, and I'll make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me," and Valerie doesn't say a fuckin word, she's fuckin startled.

Caitlin starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Valerie's head against the wall. She's cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement, "bang, bang, bang, bang," and Valerie is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are starting to swim around in her fuckin head. Caitlin holds Valerie's head still screaming right in her dazed face, "look at you Valerie you pathetic little bitch, you thought you were so fuckin tough, and look at you now, I knocked you silly, and now I'm going to take your ring. I'm going to pull your precious wedding ring right off of your finger. Valerie's face is beet red in anger and Valerie loses her temper and she starts flailing her fists, but Valerie is knocked silly and she's weak and her punches don't seem to have an effect on Caitlin. Caitlin loses her temper and she lets go of Valerie's hair with her right hand and she sends her fist plowing full force "boom," right into Valerie's stomach and Valerie groans "ooofff," as she deflates and she keels forward. Caitlin punched the fuckin air out of Valerie and Valerie is doubled over in pain gasping for air. Caitlin wrenches at Valerie's hair, pulling Valerie standing up strait on her feet, and Valerie screams, "aahh," in pain as she reaches up grabbing for Caitlin's hand, trying to pull it out of her hair.  Caitlin pounds her fist hard, "boom" right into Valerie's stomach again, and this time she really deflates the air from Valerie's lungs, and now Valerie is really coughing and she grabs her stomach as she bends over in pain coughing and gasping for air. Caitlin  still has her left hand wrapped through Valerie's hair and she starts dragging her around the back yard by her short fuckin hair, and Valerie is screaming "aahh, stop, my hair, let go, please stop, you're hurting me," and she's trying to pull Caitlin's hand out of her hair.

Caitlin is starting to take control of Valerie, and Valerie is weak, and she's helpless, and she can't do anything to stop Caitlin from beating her up. Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "I've been waiting a long time for this Valerie. I'm going to make you my slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you pathetic little bitch, you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me. Now beg your Mistress to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger." Valerie has tears welling in her eyes and her face is red as she screams, "no, never, I'll never give you my wedding ring." Caitlin wrenches Valerie by her short fuckin hair onto her hands and knee's. Then she kicks Valerie hard "boom," right into her chest and Valerie groans "ooofff," as she falls right over onto her back. Caitlin starts stomping Valerie's ribs, and. Valerie is groaning as she grabs her ribs and she rolls over onto her other side screaming, "stop, please stop,." Caitlin starts stomping on the other side of Valerie's ribs, and Valerie is screaming and begging Caitlin, "stop, I'm begging you, please stop," as she rolls over onto her stomach and she starts to curl up in a ball, but Caitlin sits down on Valerie, grabbing her hair with both of her hands. Caitlin is much bigger and stronger than Valerie and she pulls Valerie laying strait on her stomach. Caitlin yanks at Valerie's hair, pulling her head up off of the ground. Then she shoves Valerie's head down and she smashes her face "bang," right against the concrete. Valerie screams "aaahhh," both from the shock and the pain of having her face bashed against the hard cement. Caitlin let's go of Valerie's hair and she grabs Valerie's left arm and she wrenches it up behind her back. She twisting Valerie's arm up higher and higher behind her back, and Valerie is screaming in pain "aahh, aahh stop, my arm stop, please let go, you're going to break it," but Caitlin is screaming too, screaming right in Valerie's ear, you want me to stop beating you up Valerie, then you better beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger." Valerie's face is beet red and she's screaming, "aahh, stop, please, alright, take it, take the fuckin ring."

Caitlin raises up over Valerie and she grabs her shoulder's and she pulls Valerie right over onto her back. Then she sits down on Valerie's stomach and Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "I told you to beg your Mistress to pull your wedding ring off of your finger." Tears start to fill up in Valerie's eyes and her face is bright red, and Valerie desperately pleads, "no, please, I'm begging you not my wedding ring. Caitlin balls her right fist up hard and tight and she smashes it "bang," right into Valerie's nose screaming "you better beg your Mistress to take your wedding ring off of your finger or I'll stand you up and I'll really knock the shit out of you Valerie."  Tears start rolling from Valerie's eyes, but Valerie doesn't say a fuckin word. Caitlin bashes Valerie "bang," right in the nose again. Blood starts rolling from Valerie's nose and Valerie is starting to realize that she can't do anything to stop Caitlin from beating her up, and she has no other choice but to do what Caitlin tells her to do. Desperately Valerie holds her limp left hand up in the air and she starts crying out, "please take my ring Mistress. I'm begging you, please take my wedding ring off of my finger Mistress." Caitlin is laughing as she grabs Valerie's limp left hand and she holds it right up in the air, and then she grabs the finger, the one with the ring, and she starts yanking, wrenching, twisting at the ring until she rips it off, She pulls Valerie's wedding ring right off of her finger. Valerie lets out a scream "aahh," as she feels that big gold metal wedding ring leaving her finger. Caitlin puts the ring on her own left hand, right on her middle finger, and she holds her left fist up right in Valerie's face, and Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "look at it Valerie, take good a good look at your wedding ring, it"s on my finger now." Valerie cry's out, "my ring." Caitlin is laughing and she screams, "that's right Valerie, I have your husband, and now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I'm definitely not finished with you yet. Now you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave, you're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do." Valerie gets this shocked look on her face, she's too weak to even attempt to fight back, and she cry's out, "enough, please enough."

Caitlin grows visibly angry and she gets up off of Valerie. Then she leans over and she grabs Valerie by her short fuckin hair with her left hand and she starts yanking, jerking, wrenching at her hair, and Valerie is screaming in pain as Caitlin pulls Valerie standing strait up on her wobbly legs. Caitlin screams, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough, I'll tell you when I'm finished with you and I'm far from finished with you yet." Caitlin lets go of Valerie's hair and she grabs Valerie's little bra and she rips it right off of her chest, and two foam rubber disks go flying onto the ground. Caitlin throws Valerie's bra to the ground and she bends over and she grabs one of the foam pads and Caitlin starts laughing as she holds the pad up screaming, "look at this Johnny, you're wife's pathetic little tits aren't even real." Caitlin hands you the foam pad and she's laughing as she says, "look Johnny, you can take Valerie's tits home with you." Valerie is crying even harder and she's trying to cover her exposed chest, crying out, "no, please stop, I'm begging you."  Caitlin grabs Valerie by her short fuckin hair and she pulls Valerie down onto her knee's. Valerie screams "aahh," in pain. Caitlin pulls Valerie over onto her back and she sits down right on her stomach. Then she holds her left fist up right in Valerie's face and she starts showing Valerie her ring. Caitlin is showing Valerie her very own wedding ring on her fist and Caitlin is laughing viciously as she screams, "look at it Valerie. You thought you were so fuckin tough with this ring. You thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring. Now i'm going to beat you up with this ring. I'm going to punch your fuckin face in with your very own wedding ring on my fist you stupid little bitch."

Caitlin starts hammering Valerie's face with the ring. First she punches her "bam," right in her right eye, then she punches her "bam," right in her right eye. Instantly Valerie's eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Caitlin screams, "now who's eyes are going to be punched black and blue you stupid little bitch. Valerie is crying and she's begging Caitlin to fuckin stop, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you," but Caitlin is vicious and she's crazy and she's not going to fuckin stop. She's hammering Valerie's eyes, first "bam, bam, bam, bam," she punches her right eye, then "bam, bam, bam, bam," she punches her right eye. She just keeps on knocking the shit out of Valerie's face until both of Valerie's eyes swell up and turn black and blue.  Caitlin screams, "you want me to stop beating you up slut, then tell everyone your my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do." Valerie is crying like a baby and feebly she cry's out, "alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave." Caitlin is infuriated and she shows Valerie the ring, once again Valerie's very own wedding ring on her fist and she smashes it "bang," right into Valerie's nose screaming, "you disobedient bitch, get it through your fuckin head Valerie, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave and you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do." Insanely Caitlin starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," throttling Valerie's nose with the ring. She's knocking Valerie's face in with her very own wedding ring on her fist over and over again until crack, you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose crack and break under the ring and blood is gushing from Valerie's nose. Valerie is scared and she's submissive now, and crying like a little girl she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress."  Caitlin gets up off of Valerie and she leans over and she grabs her short fuckin hair with both of her hands and she drags her standing strait up on her wobbly, rubbery legs, and Valerie is screaming from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head.

Caitlin is laughing as she lets go of Valerie's hair with her left hand and she shows Valerie the ring, once again her very own wedding ring screaming, "that's right slave and now I want you to beg, fuckin beg me to shove your very own wedding ring on my finger right up into your ass and to fuck you up your ass with it." Valerie is crying hysterically and she cry's out, "Johnny, Johnny please help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Valerie, everyone just stands there and watches as Caitlin starts to bash Valerie's face in again. Caitlin takes the ring and "bang," she punches Valerie right in the teeth again. She busts Valerie's lips open and blood is rolling from Valerie's lips. Valerie is crying even harder now and all of a sudden she involuntarily starts pissing in her panties. The warm yellow piss fills her panties and starts rolling down her legs and some splashes onto Caitlin's shoes and feet. Caitlin starts laughing as she screams, "look at her Johnny, look at your tough wife now Johnny. She's so scared of me that she pissed in her panties like a little girl. Now Valerie, tell me how sorry you are that you made a mess, and beg me to let you lick your warm, yellow piss off of my shoes and my feet." Valerie is crying even harder and she cry's out, "I'm begging you please, please stop Mistress, you win, I'm sorry. " Caitlin still has a hold of Valerie's hair and she drags Valerie over to a chair and she reaches down and she grabs Valerie's panties and she rips them right off of her body. Then still holding Valerie's hair she sits down on the chair and she pulls Valerie right over her knee's, right across her lap and she starts spanking Valerie like a little girl. She's "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking her left cheek, and then "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking her right cheek. back and forth and back and forth and Valerie's ass first turns pink and then red and then it starts to swell up and turn black and blue, and you can see bloody red welt marks on Valerie's ass and Valerie's ass is stinging and burning and Valerie is crying and begging Caitlin to stop until she can't take it any more and she cry's out, "fuck me Mistress, I'm begging you, please fuck me up my ass with my wedding ring Mistress." Caitlin still has her hand laced through Valerie's hair and she takes her finger, the one with Valerie's wedding ring on it, and she shoves it right up into Valerie's ass. Valerie lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaahhh," as she leaps up off of Caitlin's lap. Caitlin gets to her feet too as Valerie starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Caitlin's finger, but she can't. Caitlin has her right hand laced tightly through Valerie's hair and her finger shoved high up into Valerie's ass hole and Valerie just can't get away, and Valerie is crying hysterically and begging Caitlin. "Get it out, please take it out Mistress, I'm begging you, take it out you're hurting me."

Caitlin starts taking Valerie out. She's marching Valerie around the back yard like a fuckin puppet on her finger in front of each and every person, and Caitlin is plunging that ring in and pulling it halfway out of Valerie's ass hole over and over again. Caitlin marches Valerie around the back yard until she marches her right in front of you Johnny. She's fucking Valerie up her ass with her very own wedding ring on her finger right in front of you and Caitlin starts laughing as she screams "Look at her Johnny, look at your tough wife now Johnny. She thought that she was so fuckin tough, she doesn't look so tough with her very own wedding ring on my finger shoved up into her ass, does she Johnny. Now Valerie, tell your husband that you thought you were so fuckin tough, tell him that you thought you were tough and that you thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, but you were fuckin wrong. Tell him that you're not so tough. That's right bitch, tell him I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you over and over again until you became submissive to me, and I made you beg me to give me your wedding ring, and then I made you my slave. Tell him that I am your Mistress and you are my slave, and that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Valerie is crying like a baby, and her face is beet red in humiliation, but Valerie is scared, she's so scared she's shaking in fear as she starts to cry out, "Johnny. I thought I was tough. I thought I was going to beat Caitlin up with my wedding ring, but I was wrong Johnny. I'm not so tough. Caitlin beat me up. She knocked the shit out of me over and over again Johnny until I became submissive to her, and she made me beg her to take my wedding ring off of my finger, and now I'm Caitlin's slave Johnny. Caitlin is my Mistress and I am her slave Johnny and I'm going to do whatever my Mistress tells me to do. I'm sorry Mistress. I'm sorry I made a mess. Please I'm begging you, I'm sorry for everything, please stop" Caitlin pulls her finger right out of Valerie's ass hole and she spins Valerie around to face her.

Then she holds her finger, the one with the ring, the very same finger that she just shoved up into Valerie's ass hole and fucked her up her ass with, and Caitlin gets this nasty smile across her face as she screams, "now Valerie you submissive little whore,  now you're going to stick your tongue out and lick this ring clean. You're going to suck your very own precious wedding ring on my finger until its nice and shiny and clean. Now stick your tongue out slave, suck this ring." Valerie is totally scared and submissive to Caitlin. She reached out and she grabs Caitlin's hand and she holds it right up to her swollen, puffy lips and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring clean. She's licking her very own wedding ring on Caitlin's finger feverishly like a dog lickings its master. She slobbers over the ring over and over again until she licks it clean.  Caitlin takes off her blouse, exposing her huge white bra and the crowd is cheering. Then Caitlin removes her bra and Caitlin's huge, sexy breasts just come flopping out of her bra and now the crowd is going crazy. Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "look at my breasts Valerie, this is what a real woman's breasts look like, not like those flabby, pathetic little pancake, golf ball sized tits of yours. Now tell your husband that he deserves a real woman's breasts, not those flabby, pathetic little pancake, golf ball sized tits of yours." Valerie is crying hysterically and she cry's out "Johnny, you deserve a real woman breasts like my Mistress, not flabby, pathetic little pancake, golf ball sized tits like mine." Caitlin screams, "now Valerie, lick my tits, kiss my tits, come on slave, I'm not finished with you yet." Valerie starts licking and kissing Caitlin's huge breasts. First she's licking her left breast, then she's licking her right breast. Caitlin's nipples get rock hard and beet red and Caitlin is starting to get quite excited. "Kiss my nipples slave." Valerie is passionately licking and kissing Caitlin's huge nipples over and over again. Caitlin's nipples get rock hard and beet red and Caitlin screams, "suck my nipples whore."

Valerie starts sucking Caitlin's huge left nipple, and then she starts sucking her huge right nipple over and over again, back and forth and back and forth, and Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "look at her Johnny, look at your pathetic flat chested wife sucking on a real woman's breasts. Look at how your tough wife is sucking your Goddess' big beautiful breasts Johnny." Caitlin pulls away and she walks over to the chair she had sat on before and Caitlin is laughing as she removes her high heels screaming, "now get down on your hands and knee's whore. Crawl over here and lick my feet clean." Valerie doesn't hesitate and she falls right over onto her hands and knee's and she crawls submissively over to Mistress Caitlin and Valerie is totally submissive to Mistress Caitlin now. Valerie grabs Caitlin's left foot and she holds it right up to her mouth and Valerie sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Caitlin's foot clean. She licking it feverishly like a dog licking its master." Caitlin laughs and she screams, "that's right Valerie, today you are going to put that big fuckin mouth of yours to some good use for a change, now lick my other foot clean bitch." Valerie subserviently grabs Caitlin's other foot and she starts licking it clean with her tongue. Caitlin screams, "that's right you submissive whore, now suck my toes like their cocks." Valerie starts sucking Caitlin's toes, she's sucking Caitlin's toes passionately like they are little cocks, one after another. Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "look at her everyone. Look at tough Valerie now. Look at this fuckin big mouth. She thought she was so fuckin tough. Look at what I'm doing to her." Caitlin uses her foot to shove Valerie's shoulder back and she shoves Valerie right over screaming, "Now lay down slave. Lay down on your back slave."

Caitlin gets up off of the chair and she walks over and she stands right over Valerie so that one foot is on one side of her head, and the other foot is on the other side of her head, and slowly she lowers her panties and Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "Look up, look up at me Valerie." Valerie looks up through her tear filled eyes and desperately she starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, no, oh no, not that," as slowly Caitlin lowers herself down and she sits right in Valerie's chest and Caitlin is laughing as she screams, "You think I'm a cow Valerie. You have the fuckin nerve to call me a cow in front of Johnny, and your family and all of our friends. Now you're going to show everyone just which one of us is the fuckin cow, now let me hear you moo." Valerie is crying and crying like a little baby and she lets out a feeble little "moo." Caitlin takes the ring, once again Valerie's very own wedding ring on her fist and she smashes it "bang," right into Valerie's already cracked and broken nose, and you can hear the fuckin bone break again and the fuckin silence. Caitlin screams, "louder slave, you better fuckin moo a lot louder than that or I'll really knock the fuckin shit out of you." Valerie is crying, but Valerie is shaking in fear and at the top of her lungs she cry's out, "MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO," and Johnny, you just can't believe that your once very tough, dominant wife is so weak and pathetic. Caitlin laughs and she screams, "now Valerie, now you're going to moo right into my cxnt. Caitlin raises up over Valerie, and Valerie is still mooing and mooing like a cow as slowly Caitlin lowers her wet hot pussy right onto Valerie's swollen, bloody face and Valerie is mooing like a cow "MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO," right into Caitlin's wet, hot pussy over and over again. Caitlin's nipples are rock hard and beet red, and Caitlin screams, "kiss my cxnt slave, kiss it and show your husband how much you worship your Mistress' wet, hot pussy." Valerie is kissing Mistress Caitlin's wet, hot cxnt, and Johnny can you just imagine how excited you are watching your wife totally submissive to Mistress Caitlin. Caitlin is ready to come and she screams, "suck me off Valerie, ooohhh, ooohhh my god, suck me off slave. ooohhh, ooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Story for Johnny the Dueces-S & M Mistress fist fights wife
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 01:07:43 AM »
Hi!  My name is Joni.  I’m a staff writer for the New Orleans Chronicle-Review.  In a continuing series of stories examining the sex trade in New Orleans and the surrounding areas, I am going where no reporter has ever gone before.  I’ve visited the seedy backrooms of massage parlors, the dark corners of strip clubs, the dirty and often dangerous interiors of adult theaters and the horrific world of streetwalkers.  This week I am learning about the dark realm of the dominatrix and the submissive.  I won’t lie, I think this entire concept is a little absurd, but I’m not here to judge others.  I’m here to learn about the entirely alien extreme world of sadomasochism.  These are my notes for the upcoming newspaper article.

I first met “Mistress” Caitlin a little over two weeks ago.  She was billed as an “Exhibitionist and SM Dominatrix.”   She came to me highly recommended.  When I first saw Caitlin, I couldn’t believe she could dominate anyone.  Although very beautiful, she is shorter than me, but she has to be forty pounds heavier.  But when I look into her eyes, I can see why she is apparently so good at what she does.  The powerfully built woman with long black hair has striking brown eyes that can see deep into your very soul.  She tilts her head to one side as a sly smile crosses her lips as if to say, “I see your fear.”  I’m completely disconcerted by her eyes and her smile.

Our first meeting was in a small diner at St. Charles and Nashville Ave near Audubon Park.  I took ‘Mistress’ Caitlin’s outstretched hand, but I was still disconcerted by her gaze.  After a few tense moments, I gathered my composure and we sat down to talk.  Before I could say anything, the mistress grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the table.  She leaned so far across the table our faces were nearly touching.  She whispered to me, and I’m not going to lie, I was completely floored!  I started perspiring and it seemed like I couldn’t catch my breath.  I tried to pull my wrists away, but I couldn’t budge.  I won’t say I was scared, but I was extremely uncomfortable.  Not only because I couldn’t move arms, but because that gaze was back.  She was looking deep inside me.  She really could see my fear.  Her whispered words still echoed in my mind.  I still couldn’t catch my breath.  She released my wrists and sat back in her chair.  As my breathing slowly steadied, her whispered words still rang with a like a toll, “You would make a wonderful victim.”   

Our first meeting didn’t go very well, although I’m sure she enjoyed it.  I couldn’t even ask a single question.  Hell, I couldn’t even formulate a complete thought!  She dominated the entire afternoon.  We parted after a two-hour interview and she rocked my world one last time after we arranged a second interview for two days later.  Although I was trying to keep my distance, she grabbed my wrists again, leaned forward until our faces almost touched and she whispered, “It’s going to be so much fun breaking you.”  Her lips brushed mine ever so slightly and then she stood up and walked away, never taking her disconcerting gaze off of me.

As I prepared for our second meeting, I told myself I wouldn’t allow the “Mistress” to control things.  This is my interview, and I’m not ready to allow her to drag me into her twisted little game.  I committed myself to gathering to information for my story.  If she wouldn’t cooperate, then I’d just walk away.  There are other dominatrixes in New Orleans.  But the second interview went much like the first.  This time we met in a small bistro in the Vieux Carre (that’s the French Quarter to all you Mississippians).  I learned just what she wanted me to know about her profession.  She gave me some theory why some people like to dominate and others want to be dominated.  The entire victimization concept is foreign to me, but I’ve always considered myself a forceful person.  But it is impossible for me to be forceful with a force such as Mistress Caitlin in the room.  I was completely at her will.  I told myself this is the last time I will meet this woman.  I’ll just get the rest of my information off the Internet.  But I quickly agreed to come to ‘dungeon’ to witness a ‘session’ two days later.

The two days went by way too fast.  I didn’t know if I was dreading the meeting, or if I was excited about the opportunity.  One thing is sure, I really didn’t know what to expect.

My excitement grew along with my apprehension as I drove to an address in the Garden District.  It was a dull, dreary day in New Orleans, typical for November.  The temperature was still a balmy 80 degrees but there were rain clouds off to the west and edging closer to the city.  It would be a treacherous, but always exciting, late afternoon drive home.

When I reached my destination, I was genuinely surprised.  The Garden District is famous for having some of the oldest, most elegant mansions in the South, if not in the whole United States.  This house had to be one of the best of the best.  It was huge!  It was also well taken care of.  Rolling, well-manicured lawns and late blooming hyacinths flanked the mansion.  Several Live Oaks bordered the property and they were webbed with Spanish moss draped from their limbs.  I pulled my car to the crest of a long, circular drive and parked.  Mine was the only car in front of the beautiful old house.

I nervously get out of my car and walk up the walk to the elegant mansion.  As I near the front door, it suddenly swings slowly open and I find myself face to face with a man of about twenty-five.  He looks at me as if trying to remember my face and he says in a soft, almost feminine, voice that seems strange coming from him, “You must me Ms DeJarlais.”  I nod that I am.  “Right this way, ma’am.”  I enter the finely decorated home and the man closes the door.  As he walks past me, I size him up.  He has to be near 6’5” and weigh close to 280 lbs.  He looks like he could play defense for the Saints!  He’s huge!  “Please come this way, ma’am.  Mistress Caitlin is waiting for you.”  The tall blond-haired man leads me down a long hallway and into a warm sitting room.  Waiting in a plush, comfortable chair is Mistress Caitlin, and she is dressed like I would imagine a dominatrix would be.

Mistress Caitlin slowly rises from the chair as I enter and greets me like we are old friends.  “Ms. DeJarlais, thank you for coming today.  I want you to witness what this world is all about.  I don’t think you’ll be disappointed in the least.”
It takes me a moment to regain my composure as I’m confronted with one of the strangest, albeit one of the most memorable, sights I have ever seen.  Although she is only 5’1” and probably weighs 160 lbs, Mistress Caitlin looks to me like a giant….or an mythical Amazon warrior.  She is clad only in a black leather corset, a black leather rivet skirt and black ankle boots with a heel at least five inches tall.  She looks as if she is about to burst out of the top of her corset and I can’t help but stare is shocked awe!  After a moment, her voice shakes me from my stupor, “They are 34EE.  Impressive, aren’t they?”

My face flames red from embarrassment, but before I can say anything, Mistress Caitlin turns to the man who led me in, “That will be all, Roger.  I’ll be down shortly.  Make sure all is ready when I get there.”  He bows slightly, “Yes, Mistress,” and he closes the sitting room doors as he leaves.

As the doors softly click shut, I find myself face to face with the ‘Mistress.’  I can’t help but wonder why I’m here.  What is it she wants me to see?  Curiosity finally gets the best of me and I blurt out, “What exactly is it you want me to witness?”  She responds, “My dear, I want you to witness how I can break another woman.”

At first this statement strikes me as being absurd.  How the hell do you ‘break’ someone?  Like you would break a horse?  Do you break their bones?  What does all this mean?  Then it occurs to me that she is deeply serious!  She intends to ‘break’ someone.  The reality of the comment finally sinks deep into my brain and I start backing towards the door.  “Oh no, oh no, oh no….I’m not playing your little games.  I just came to finish an interview.”  The ‘Mistress’ has an amused look on her face as I back away, but finally she says with a smirk, “Not you.  Not yet, anyway.  I’m breaking someone who doesn’t think she can be broken.  You, on the other hand, you think you can be broken.  That’s why you’re in denial.”

Suddenly anger flares up in me.  How dare she talk to me like this!  “What are you talking about?”  I demand.  My voice raises an octave with each word.  Mistress Caitlin never stops smiling nor does she break eye contact with me, “You will be a fun one to break.  Your type always is.  But first, let me show you my dungeon before you talk yourself out of being here.”  With that, Mistress Caitlin walks past me to the doors.  As she passes me, she ever so slightly brushes against me.  The act could have been purely accidental, but I have no doubt that it was a challenge.  “Why am I here?”  I think to myself.  “Follow me,” Mistress Caitlin demands.   

I follow Caitlin down a different hallway than the one I first traveled.  This one is much shorter and it ends at a beautiful ornamental iron spiral staircase.  Caitlin looks over her shoulder to make sure I haven’t fled the house and she descends the staircase.  I follow and after a few twisting turns, I find myself in one of the strangest rooms I have ever encountered.  Now I wish I had run screaming from the house.  The room looks like a medieval torture chamber conjured from the mind of Stephen King.

There were whips on the wall.  Restraint devices bolted next to the rack of whips.  There was a medical table covered with black vinyl in one corner.  A small cage sat in another.  There were wooden paddles hanging from hooks placed at intervals throughout the room.  But most disturbing of all was the large ‘spider’s web’ made from chain and set into steel piping on one side of the room.  There were two chained cuffs hanging from the top of the web….obviously where a victim trapped in Mistress Caitlin’s web would dangle.  Now I think it’s time to flee and never come back.  I turn to the door and come face to face with Roger.  “Let me show you to your seat, Ms. DeJarlais.”

Roger leads me to a small chair tucked away in a corner.  The room spreads out in front of me with a curious open space covered by fitness mats.  I can’t help but wonder what this is all about for the hundredth time since arriving.

I sit for a few minutes and then Mistress Caitlin, who disappeared down a short hallway when we first came to the ‘dungeon,’ suddenly reappears.  She is still dressed in her leather corset but she has removed her short skirt and her ankle boots.  The corset and a black thong are the only items covering her buxom body.  She is also carrying a riding crop.  I nervously smile when I see the whip, and just to have something to break the tension, “What’s the crop for?”  She smiles another disconcerting smile and replies, “Nothing right now.  But it will have a big role in the after party.”

I’m still confused and now a little flustered.  What is this all about and what does it have to do with me?  I just came here for a story.  It seems our fair ‘Mistress’ has much more than that in mind.  Seeing my inability to grasp the situation, Mistress Caitlin finally lays the plan out for me.

“Ms. DeJarlais.  I asked you here today because you wanted to see what it is this realm is all about.  It is very simple really.  People come to me because they want to feel what it’s like to be totally helpless.  Sometimes they come to live out fantasies of fighting back against aggressors.  I, of course, represent darkness and oppression.  They see me as a great evil.  These people may have religious convictions that they feel they must be punished for and they can’t wait to get to Hell for that punishment.  This may be a little taste of purgatory for them.  But others come to me because they like to be afraid.  These are the people who gasp when the masked killer appears in horror movies.  They are the ones who most associate Darth Vader with evil more than Adolph Hitler because Darth Vader is the face of evil in their generation.  They want to know what real fear is, so they come to me.  Some have even tied fear, pain and suffering into sexual gratification.  They don’t want to try anything extreme like autoerotic asphyxiation, so they come to me for gratification because they know they can walk away.  Some come to me because they just like to be dominated.  But a few come to me to see if they can be ‘broken.’  By broken, I mean physically, sexually, and psychologically.  I think you fall into that last group,” a wicked grin crosses her face, “but that is for another time.”

My mind runs the gamut from confusion to consternation to anger and finally back to confusion.  What is this all about?  Why am I here?  This is going way beyond an interview.  But Mistress Caitlin finally explains what will happen in a few short moments.  “Sometimes people come to me just as an a simple fantasy.  Simply, as an escape from the pressures of the very frightening real world.  Sometimes this fantasy is secret to them.  Sometimes that secret gets out.  You’d be very surprised how often I get threats from wives, girlfriends, lovers, etc.  But I had never been threatened by an ex-wife until recently.  It seems that one of submissives has an ex-wife who falls into the category of ‘lover.’  She seems very determined to keep her ex-husband away from me.  She has even gone as far as come to this house and threaten me.  I believe her exact words were, ‘pull my hair out by the roots.’  So, I invited her to come today and make good on that promise.  To my surprise, she agreed.  My dearest Joni, you are going to witness me ‘break’ someone who doesn’t believe she can be broken.  Or you will see me get the beating of my life.  Either way, I think you’ll have some fine material for your article.”

Before I have a chance to let any of this sink in, I hear footsteps descending the spiral staircase.  Caitlin smiles and says, “I think our other guests have arrived.”

I sit with rapt attention as the footfalls near the basement floor.  Three people walk off the staircase.  One, of course, is Roger.  The other is a man.  The third is the woman who Caitlin must have been talking about ‘breaking.’  I make this assumption based on the fact that she screams, “You fucking Bitch,” at Caitlin and rushes toward her, but Roger and the other man quickly restrain her.

The smile on Caitlin’s face becomes even wider as she turns back to me.  “Joni, I’d like you to meet Johnny and Valerie.  Johnny has been coming to me for quite awhile now.  Valerie recently found out and she doesn’t like our arrangement.  For some reason she is offended by me and out of jealousy, she has offered to best me physically.  I accepted her challenge.  Today, we shall see if she can follow through with her threats.”

The other woman kept yelling threats and insults at Caitlin until she noticed me in the corner.  “Who the fuck is that?  Johnny?  Who is that bitch?  Another one of these freaks?”

Caitlin finally turns her attention to her adversary and calmly says, “Ms. DeJarlais is just a witness.  She will stay here and not interfere.  Unless you’d prefer there are no witnesses to your destruction?”

“Fuck you!” Valerie fires back.  “She can watch me kick your ass as long as she wants.  If she tries to stop me, I’ll kick her ass too!”

The smile never leaves Caitlin’s face and she finally says, “Since you are so prepared to harm me, then lets see if you can.  These are the rules.  We fight until one of us gives up.  There are no holds barred.  If I win, you join Johnny and me for a session.  If you win, you can humiliate me anyway you want.  Do you accept those rules?”

“Fuck you!  You see this wedding ring?  Johnny’s mine and you’re gonna leave him alone when I’m through with you!”

“I take that terse response as a yes.  Then let’s begin.”

It was obvious that Valerie came dressed to fight.  She had on a black t-shirt, red jogging shorts and running shoes.  She sees that Caitlin is barefooted, so she takes her shoes and socks off too.  She mumbles, “Don’t want the bitch saying I was unfair.”  She walks to the center of the padded area and faces Caitlin.

“Are you ready?”  Caitlin inquires.

I assume that Valerie is ready.  I finally get a good look at her.  She is a little shorter than Caitlin, which makes me the tallest woman in the room for the first time in my life.  I jot that down!  Valerie is also giving up at least fifty pounds to Caitlin.  This is an obvious mismatch.  But what Valerie lacks in stature she more than makes up in attitude.  She also has the temperament to go along with her short red hair.  If she fights half as well as she curses and insults, she’ll beat Caitlin in no time.

“Damn right I’m ready you fucking bitch!”

With that, Valerie launches herself at Caitlin and the two latch onto each other’s hair and start yanking and twisting.  The size difference soon becomes readily apparent.  Caitlin pulls Valerie into her body and shoves her forcefully back by the head.  Valerie loses her grip on Caitlin’s hair and Caitlin repeats the same move.  The second shove sends Valerie tumbling to the mats and Caitlin is quickly upon her.  She tries to pin the smaller woman to the floor, but Valerie struggles to free herself.  She manages to grab one of Caitlin’s wrists, and she punches the bigger woman in the face at the same time.  Caitlin retreats from her attack and scoots quickly away from the still cursing Valerie.

Although I’ve never witnessed a spectacle like this before, I can’t look away even though I’m repulsed at what I’m seeing.  But oddly enough, I’m also a little excited by it.  I can’t believe that something like this would draw me so deeply in.  What is going on with me?

Caitlin starts to rise to her knees, but the quicker, more agile Valerie is on her before she can.  Several punches and hard slaps force Caitlin to cover her head and bury her face in the mat.  Sensing that victory was at hand, Valerie moves in for the kill, but she doesn’t realize her mistake until it’s too late.  As she nears Caitlin, the leather clad woman lunges against her foe’s knees and knocks her to the mats.  Caitlin shows that she is quicker than she looks and she is soon straddling the smaller woman and raining punches and slaps down on the trapped woman’s face and head.

As the blows came down on her from all angles, the agile Valerie was able to raise her legs just enough to wrap them around Caitlin’s head.  She pulls downward with her thighs and manages to get Caitlin off balance long enough to squirm free.  The two women slide away from one another and quickly regroup.

One thing is quickly becoming apparent as this spectacle unfolds before me.  Valerie isn’t at all intimidated by the large leather clad Caitlin.  Nor is she a meek pushover.  Another thing that is apparent is that Caitlin is no slouch either.  She has taken a tremendous amount of punishment in a short period of time and she has answered with violent attacks of her own.  I’m not sure I could take either one of them if I had to.  I’m not a fighter.  The very prospect scares me, but if I had to choose, I think I would opt to fight Caitlin.  There’s just something about the thought of being in a close struggle with her…What the Hell is wrong with me?  I’m a reporter!  I didn’t come here to fight anyone!  Damn, I need some fresh air.

Soon both women have regrouped enough to continue the battle.  Valerie scrambles to her feet and wades into Caitlin as she too rises to her feet.  Both women appear to be apprehensive…neither wants to storm in like before and risk failure.  Instead they search for the right distance to strike out against their adversary yet be able to safely protect themselves from impending harm.

They stand toe to toe and exchange blows until Caitlin finally gets brave and wades into her foe.  She snares Valerie’s head and steps into a side headlock.  Valerie begins tugging and pulling in an attempt to free herself, but she isn’t stupid enough to think she can match Caitlin with strength.  She knows she would only tire herself out quicker.  She stops struggling and begins punching the bigger woman in the side and thighs relentlessly.  Caitlin begins trying to twist the smaller Valerie to the floor.  Valerie also knows that if Caitlin gets her down in this position, the fight could end rather badly for her.  She intensifies her relentless pounding and widens her feet for more balance.

Caitlin senses what Valerie is doing and she starts throwing punches of her own into the trapped woman’s face.  Soon, blood is dribbling down Caitlin’s arm from Valerie’s nose.  The smaller woman’s punches are losing their intensity but she still tries to keep up her strategy.  After a few more punches, Caitlin changes her tact and hip tosses Valerie hard to the mats.  Valerie lands on her back with a thud and the air explodes from her lungs as the large Caitlin lands on top of her.  Valerie is still trapped in the headlock but she is now under Caitlin.

I am now in complete shocked awe as the two women beat each other to a near pulp.  Their resilience is amazing!  The intensity of their struggle takes my breath away.  It is almost as if I can feel each blow they land.  But it is apparent that Valerie is all but finished.  Caitlin is now in complete control and she has almost successfully overpowered the smaller woman.  Although Valerie still has her fighting spirit.  She is still mumbling curses and threats at the larger woman, but they don’t have the same zeal they had earlier.

Valerie continues to struggle but her escape attempts and her punches are getting weaker and weaker as the larger woman is slowly crushing her.  Caitlin continues to drive punch after punch into Valerie’s trapped face and head.  Soon, Valerie gives up her attempts at escape and just tries to protect herself from Caitlin’s onslaught.  Caitlin senses that victory is near and she releases the headlock and sits up.  Before Valerie can recover though, the bigger woman uses her weight to push the redhead’s shoulders to the mat and pin her.  Next, Caitlin works one knee over her victim and completes a straddle.  She pins Valerie’s arms with her knees.  Valerie briefly struggles, but she is all but beaten.  Like a shark ready to attack, Caitlin senses ‘blood in the water.’  She starts slapping the beaten woman across the cheeks and demands her total surrender.  Valerie refuses to submit, and Caitlin continues her vicious assault.  Soon, Valerie is a sobbing wreck, but she refuses to give in.

I cannot believe the resilience and will of the smaller woman as she is completely broken down.  It is only a matter of time before she gives in or before she is beaten unconscious.  I’m torn between hoping she’ll give up to end the torture or hoping she’ll pass out and save some dignity.  I honestly can’t say what I’d do if I were in Valerie’s position.  I like to think I’d never find out.  But a nagging feeling keeps telling me that someday I’ll find out if I’m the dominant or the submissive.  I can’t shake the thought.  The question of what Valerie will do is soon answered, however.

As slap after slap rains down on her, Valerie finally can take no more.  She whimpers her submission, but Caitlin doesn’t stop her attacks right away.  She continues to strike the smaller woman over and over as a wicked smile turns her face into a mask of pure bloodlust.  After a few moments, she does stop and stand over the beaten woman.

I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was relieved that the fight was finally over.  But to my horror, Caitlin is far from done.

Caitlin smiles down at the fallen redhead and then she cruelly drives her bare heel into Valerie’s belly.  When Valerie tries to sit up and protect her midsection, Caitlin lifts her knee and strikes her victim under the chin.  Valerie’s head snaps back and she collapses to the floor.  The blow wasn’t powerful enough to knock her out, but I’m sure Valerie soon wishes it had rendered her unconscious.

Caitlin grabs Valerie by her red hair and drags her to a sitting position.  She continues pulling and she forces Valerie’s head down toward her thighs.  Caitlin then reaches down and pulls the back of Valerie’s t-shirt up and wrestles it over her head.  The beaten woman is now topless.  Caitlin cackles an evil laugh and says, “My God!  Look at those pitiful little breasts!  We’ll have to see if we can stretch them out for you a little.”  Then she painfully pinches each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and twists.

I wish I could cover my ears as Valerie’s pitiful screams echo throughout the room.  I decide I cannot watch anymore and I lower my head.  But soon I hear Caitlin’s voice, “Oh, we are going to have some fun tonight, aren’t we?”  I lift my eyes, and to my horror, Caitlin is looking at me with her evil smile.  I knew it was time to leave, but how can I do so gracefully?  Will she even let me leave?

Caitlin releases her grip on Valerie’s nipples and stands up.  She places the sole of her foot on Valerie’s forehead and pushes her backwards.  “Clean my feet slave!”  She demands.  As Caitlin inches her foot in front of Valerie’s mouth, the redhead snaps at her and nearly bites the dominatrix’ bare toes.  Caitlin’s foot recoils, but not before she nearly loses a toe.   Valerie meekly says, “Fuck you.”  But it has nowhere near the conviction it had earlier.  Thinking these actions would infuriate Caitlin; I turn away as I expect another attack.  But I hear Caitlin laugh instead.  I look back at the two women just in time to see Caitlin drive the heel of her foot viciously into Valerie’s unprotected crotch.  Valerie gasps in shocked agony and collapses onto her side.  As her head hits the mat, Caitlin again demands that her feet be cleaned.  After a allowing Valerie a moment to regain her composure, Caitlin forces her toe in the beaten woman’s mouth.

It’s almost like watching a train wreck.  I can’t look away.  I am utterly amazed as the once proud redhead is forced to kiss, lick and suck another woman’s feet.  It finally occurs to me that I’ve witnessed two-thirds of what Caitlin wanted me to see.  I’ve seen her ‘break’ Valerie physically and mentally.  But I don’t plan on sticking around to watch her get broken sexually.  I gather my purse and start walking toward the spiral staircase.  Behind me Caitlin’s voice stops me short, “Ms. DeJarlais, give me just a moment and I’ll see you to the door.”

I turn and look at her just as she nods to Roger.  Like a good little slave, Roger stands up and walks over to the beaten woman.  He picks her up and walks her to the chain spider’s web.  Then he snaps a restraint on each of her wrists and softly lets her limp body hang.  I feel as if I’m going to be sick.

Caitlin walks to the stairs while wiping herself with a towel.  We ascend and head for the front door.  “She chose to be here, Joni.”

I turn and stare at Caitlin and anger wells in my chest, “But did she deserve what she got?  What she’s getting?”
“Whether she is deserving or not is not of consequence.  She knew what she was getting into when she chose to come here.  What do you think would happen had she won?”

That’s a very good question.  One I don’t really want to ponder too long.  “I just want to leave.  My story will be in next Sunday’s paper.  Don’t expect me to be very kind to you.”

Expecting a rebuke, I get another smile.  “Do your worst.  My business will triple as a result.  Remember, I’m the darkness people want to fear.”
“Whatever.  I’m through here.”
“Are you?”

I’m now on the porch, but her question catches me off guard.  “What’s that mean?”
“I’d be willing to bet you’ll come back someday.  You have demons that need to be exercised.”

“Fuck you.”  I start to walk away, but a force shoves me from behind against one of the large porch columns.  I try to struggle away, but Caitlin pins me against the column.  I turn to face her and she pushes her weight against me.  She cups my chin and licks my face from the point of my chin, across my tightly pursed lips and up to my nose.

“Oh yes, you’ll be back.  I guarantee it.”  She licks her lips, releases me and walks into the house.  The door slams shut behind her.

A few days later, my article is published in the Sunday newspaper.  As I promised her, I’m not very kind.  As she promised, her business triples.  I’m left wondering why people let themselves be treated this way.  But I’m haunted by dreams of Caitlin’s wicked smile while she approaches me as I dangle in front of a spider’s web.

Author's Note:  This story was a request from Johnny the Deuces, who incidentally is a much better writer than I could ever hope to be.  I want to thank him for trusting me with this idea and for challenging me to write about a topic I have no clue about.  I also want to thank Gemma Rox (my unofficial editor and candidate for Bitch of the Year Grin ) and Mistress Holly (my technical adviser for this story).  I luv you both!  Kiss

I hope you enjoy reading this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Joni
xoxo

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Story for Johnny the Dueces-S & M Mistress fist fights wife
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 05:51:09 AM »
Thank you for this great story. I agree, you get into someone's head & define & expand their fantasies.