News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Housewife vs Grocery Girl - Part 1

• 2 Replies

fivesix

Housewife vs Grocery Girl - Part 1
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »
Here is the first part of a story based upon the poll in this post: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1296.0.html

Please read this story and then vote in the poll for who you think will win.

Shirley is 37 years old, 5'4" and about 200 pounds. Despite the weight, she has a very pretty face with short brown hair and is very curvy and feminine with very large breasts and a sexy curvy butt. She also has very sexy, perfectly pedicured feet with her toenails painted a bright red.

Shirley is grocery shopping at the supermarket where Gemma works. Gemma is 22 years old, 5'11" and about 140 pounds. She is slim and sexy with light brown skin, dark hair and 40D breasts.

Shirley is in the canned food aisle, looking at canned vegetables. She doesn't notice Gemma walk up to the other side of the aisle with a handful of soup cans and begin restocking the shelf. Shirley isn't paying attention and she backs roughly into Gemma without looking behind her, causing Gemma to drop the soup cans onto the floor. Shirley quickly turns around and apologizes, but Gemma snaps at her. "You clumsy white b*tch! Watch that huge butt of yours, you fat slag!" Shirley says she is sorry one more time and then begins to walk away. Her temper is beginning to rise at the name-calling, but she is trying to control it.

Later, Shirley goes into the meat department. When she goes up to the meat counter to get the meat weighed, Gemma is the one working the scale. Gemma gives her an evil look as she takes the meat and weighs it and then prints out a sales ticket for the checkout. As Shirley begins walking off with the meat, she looks down at the sales ticket and notices that Gemma has put down double the weight that the scale said. She turns back angrily, her temper really rising, and walks up to the meat counter. She shows Gemma the ticket, "This is double what the scale said!" she says. Still giving her an evil look, Gemma replies, "You white cow, are you saying I'm trying to cheat you?" Shirley replies angrily, "No, you stupid skank, I'm not saying you're trying, I'm saying you did cheat me!" Gemma slams her hand down on the counter in anger. "That is it you fat slag. I'm going to kick your fat butt all over this store!" Shirley glares at Gemma and says, "Let me offer you a deal. I can either call your manager out here and let him weigh the meat and see that you cheated me, or we can settle this woman to woman. My husband loves to watch me catfight cocky, smart-mouthed skanks like you. He likes to watch me beat them down and make them kiss my feet. Let me give you my number and you can give me a call and we'll set up a time. What do you say?" Gemma smiles, "Give me the number, you white b*tch. I'll do you in!"

A few days later, Gemma arrives at Shirley's house. She brings her sister Bonny along with her. "Just in case the fat slag is trying to set me up," she says. After Gemma and her sister arrive, they move into the den with Shirley and Shirley's husband and get ready for the fight. Shirley strips off her clothing, revealing her white bra and white cotton panties. Gemma strips off her clothing to reveal her  white sequin charmeuse & lace babydoll. She is also wearing white nylon thigh high stockings on her long legs.

The white housewife looks at the brown-skinned beauty in her pretty lingerie. "I'm going to spank your skinny little butt and rip that fancy underwear off of you and keep it for a souvenir!" Shirley laughs. Gemma just glares back at her opponent and says, "You're about to find out how tough the woman in this fancy underwear is, you fat white cow b*tch!" "Quit talking and show me what you've got!" Shirley challenges.

An angry Gemma lashes out quick as lightning, throwing a punch that slams into Shirley's mouth. The big housewife is spun around by the blow and goes down to one knee. Gemma smiles, "I told you, fat b*tch. I'm going to do you in!" Shirley stands back to her feet. Enraged that her opponent got such a good hit on her, Shirley fires out a punch of her own that hits Gemma in the chest, knocking the brown-skinned beauty on her butt. Shirley then reaches down and rips the white nylon stockings from both of Gemma's long legs. "You won't be needing these," she said. With the larger woman bent over in front of her, Gemma kicks out with her right leg, catching Shirley in the crotch. The housewife slumps to her knees with her hands between her legs.

Gemma jumps to her feet and grabs Shirley's short hair with one hand and begins punching her in the face with the other. In desperation, the big housewife sends her left fist crashing into Gemma's crotch. Gemma cries out and falls to her knees in front of Shirley. With both women on their knees facing each other, Gemma slams her right fist hard into Shirley's left breast. The housewife's big boob jiggles in her white bra. Gemma follows that up with a left fist into Shirley's right breast. She is using the housewife's massive boobs as punching bags. Gemma slams her left fist again into Shirley's right breast as the housewife groans in pain. The brown-skinned beauty then sends a hard punch into Shirley's big belly. Shirley cries out and doubles over. Gemma follows that up with a hard uppercut into Shirley's chin, snapping her head back up. Shirley is quickly becoming dazed by this combination of blows. She needs to make a move quickly to regain the upperhand.

Shirley reaches out and grabs Gemma's dark hair. She yanks hard, ripping strands of Gemma's hair out in her hands. She grabs the hair again and begins jerking Gemma's head from side to side. Gemma finally is able to slap away Shirley's hands from her hair as she grabs the housewife's short hair with one hand and lands three hard punches to Shirley's face, causing her lip to begin to swell.

The battered housewife, in a fit of rage, grabs Gemma's hair again. Shirley quickly jumps to her feet and slams her knee three times into her rival's face. Now Gemma is the one whose face is being battered and who is being dazed. Gemma is still on her knees as Shirley brings her sexy foot up for a kick into the brown-skinned woman's crotch. Gemma cries out in pain and falls flat onto her back. Shirley straddles the belly of her battered opponent. The housewife sends a series of lefts and rights to Gemma's big firm breasts. "How does it feel, skank?" Shirley taunts. As Gemma lies still trying to catch her breath, Shirley grabs hold of her lingerie. "I told you I was going to rip this fancy underwear off of you!" With that, the housewife rips Gemma's white charmeuse & lace babydoll off of her sexy body. Now, the brown-skinned beauty is lying under Shirley with her large breasts exposed and a white lace thong.

Having her lingerie ripped off enrages Gemma. "You stupid fat white b*tch! I'm going to kill you!" Gemma screams as she sends a hard fist into Shirley's big belly, knocking the air from the housewife. Gemma then flips Shirley off of her and straddles the bigger woman. She punches the housewife once again in her swollen lip and Shirley begins to cry. Gemma then punches her hard in the left breast again, almost knocking the huge boob out of Shirley's white bra. She then slaps the housewife's battered face twice, causing her to sob even harder. Gemma then reaches down and rips Shirley's white bra off, exposing the housewife's massive breasts. "How do you like a taste of your own medicine, you fat slag?"

To be continued...

Remember to vote for who you think will win here:http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1296.0.html

Also leave any comments that you have about the fight or the fighters, who will win, or what moves or attacks you would like to see in the fight.

the game

Re: Housewife vs Grocery Girl - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »
Great story.....hope that Gemma wins and humiliates Shirley

Offline xale40

• I love catfights Who would catf my gf?
Re: Housewife vs Grocery Girl - Part 1
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 11:51:57 AM »
I would like see my gf Depi (pics at my profile) catfight your wife. Depi is 26 5.8 145 and works at supermarket

xale
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 09:39:10 AM by xale40 »