News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suhena's humiliatin

• 7 Replies

kriss

Suhena's humiliatin
« on: December 20, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »
"Your going for a ride you slutty bitch, you were real tough back there in bar talking shit with all your friends around werent you, lets see how tough you are on your own."  I was screaming, as i drug Suhena from the bar parking lot by her hair and forced her into the trunk of my car  and slammed the door.  I pulled up to my drive way and pulled into the garage. I shut the door and made sure there werent any nosey neighbors hanging around. Once the door shut i opened the trunk and found a very sympathetic Suhena.  She was very scared and mascara was running down her face, and it was smeared on her pretty white shirt. I noticed a stench smell in my trunk and realized that her shoes had fell off of her feet while she was struggling inside. "God, is that your feet i smell, what a nasty bitch,  put your heels back on now" Su very slowly and cautiously slipped her stocking covered feet back into her black heels. "I am sorry for making you feel small and trying to humiliate you back at the bar, please, please just  let my boyfriend come and get me?"  "I dont think so bitch", i grabbed her by the hair and tugged her out onto the concrete floor, she screached loudly as she fell chest first onto the ground. I kept hold of her hair and literally drug her down the basement steps, right pass my husband and 12 of his friens who were playing cards.  "The shows in the next room boys". I noticed all the guys admiring both of us, i had on my little black skirt, with black thigh high stockings, with the lacey tops just barely showing from under my skirt. i had on a tight white tank that made my chest really stand out. I was also wearing my favorite black size 7 high heels.  Su was wearing her favorite outfit oh and i couldnt wait to destroy it.

I stood Suhena up and literally kicked her right in the ass forcing her to fall into an empty room which was carpeted.  I took off my heels exposing my sexy stocking covered feet, and all the men began to fill the room.  As soon as Suhena stood up, i charged her and grabbed both of her larger tits and forced her back against the wall.  Her head smacked the wall and i started to squeeze her tits as hard as i could. "EEEEEEEWWWWW," Su screamed. I felt Suhenas hands find their way to my hair, that bitch had a very strong gripp as i felt my head being ripped from side to side, causing my hands to relunctanly be forced from her chest.  Su began to force my head downwards, then suddently she brought up a knee and caught me right in the middle of my forehead.  "OOHHHH Shiiit" i screamed. I thought to my self that i could be in real trouble.  I fell backwards now light headed, Su waisted not time on me.  She took off her heels and threw them right at my face.  She sat ontop of my chest, with my arms caught between her legs and my sides. I brough my legs up in atempt to pull her off back wards, but she caught both of my feet allowing my husbands and his friends to see my tiny little black laced panty covered crotch and ass. I began to wildly kick my feet and luckily for me my heel caught Su right square in the nose, making her scream in horror as her nose just began oozing blood. She rolled off and grabbed her nose, she was begging to stop the fight right then and there, but i had other plans. I grabbed the back of Su shirt and began to shread it off of her body. I grabbed her bra and with one easy tug released her big melons for all the men to see. I rolled her on her back, and and began to stomp on her big tits with my foot. I dropped down grabbed the bottom of her skirt and began to pull it down her ass and legs. I stopped for a moment and admired my work.  There this bitch was lying on her back spread eagle with her tits out and only her suntan thigh high stockings and her little white cotton panties.  I ordered Su to stand up, and  when she didnt i grabbed her by the hair and forced her to. "Su dear, please remove the rest of you clothes please, panties first."  I said very calmly. Without hesitation and with tearful eyes Suhena slid her panties down to her feet. I reached down and grabbed su's panties, i noticed that they were soaking wet in the crotch. "You have got to be kidding me" i laughed. "are you really getting off on this" i asked.  Suhena began to bawl uncontrollably,  " yes, yes, yes, yes, i know how pathetic i must look but please dont stop continue on, i am begging you!"  I ball up her panties and i order her to open her mouth, she opens and i cram her soaking wet panties into her mouth. I made her lay down and hold her feet in the air.  I reached down and took off her thigh high exposing a barefoot and a sexy leg. I use it to tie her panties in her mouth. I rip her other thigh high off and tied her wrist together and throw the free end over and i beam in the basement.  I pull and pull and begin to lift su's pathetic body up higher and higher until her tippy toes are barely touching the ground.  I walk over to Su and lashed out a fury of punches, kicks and knees to her entire naked body, she was sobbing and in major pain when i was done. She was down there for a few hours or so, i was asleep on the couch when i heard a knock at the door, I though it was my husband, since him and his friends went out after the show, but i was wrong.   

Hey su this is a segway for you to write your own story about your revenge if you would like.  This just my first atempt, if i offended you in any way i apologize.

petelv

Re: Suhena's humiliatin
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »
Kriss ,  This is a great story.

pete

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 06:46:56 AM »

Thanks Kriss,

That was one very hot catfight story !!!!!!

Norm

alarmn1

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 03:57:22 AM »
Kriss.....very good story. So, you gonna have your way with the little tart? Be interesting to see what Suneha has to "say".

kriss

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 03:04:23 PM »
yeah, i cant believe suhena hasnt made a comment that is very unlike her.

alarmn1

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »
I believe that you're right, Kriss...she generally likes to run her mouth....

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 10:08:46 PM »
lol she just realized nobody likes her!!! :P :-*
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

suneha

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 07:56:56 PM »
kriss it was good story i will come back to you