News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kimberlythesp fist fights BillEd's girl Rissa

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Kimberlythesp fist fights BillEd's girl Rissa
« on: March 04, 2011, 08:14:54 AM »
Dear Kim,

I have written a couple of stories about BillEd's girl Rissa, & I think she's very sexy & she's pretty and tough. BillEd also said that Rissa has a temper. Rissa has already been angry for a while because she suspected Bill was seeing someone else. So can you just imagine that you met Bill, & there was an instant attraction & the two of you have been out quite a few times, & you really like Bill. Bill had told you about young Rissa always getting into fist fights, & how tough she is, & how turned on he gets just thinking about it. That is how you hooked him, it was when you told him that Rissa has fist fights with little girls like she is, but she wouldn't stand a chance fighting a real woman. Imagine as you told him that you would blacken her eyes, & break her fuckin nose & crack each & every one of her fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of hers, that was the beginning of the hottest, best sex you had ever experienced, & really explosive for Bill.

So can you just imagine that Bill has just left Rissa's house & he comes to meet you at a bar, but little did Bill know that Rissa followed him to the bar.

You're sitting in a booth, Bill is on the inside, & you are sitting sideways, hanging all over him & getting him excited with your sexy 34C breasts, you're hanging them all over him & acting really flirtatious when all of a sudden Rissa walks right up to the table, she puts her hands on her hips & says, "what is going on here, what do you think you're doing with my boyfriend." You get really excited.as you turn your head and look at Rissa & say, "Bill is here with me, he wants to be with a real woman like me, not a pathetic slut like you, so why don't you just get out of here before I knock the shit out of you & teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget."

Well Kim, I read somewhere on the site that you got punched in the stomach by surprise, you just weren't expecting it. You would think that you would have learned a lesson & tried hard to be the first one to throw a punch, but you didn't, as a matter of fact you are even more surprised this time as Rissa loses her temper & she grabs you by your hair, & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at your hair, & you are screaming in pain as she drags you by your hair, right off of the seat. You fall right off of the seat on your ass with a bang, & Rissa is standing behind you, with her hands through your hair. Rissa walks around to your side & she starts "boom, boom, boom," kicking you in the ribs with the sharp point of her right high heel. By now a crowd has formed around you & they're cheering.

You're irish temper, you start to try & stand up, but Rissa has you by your fuckin hair & she wrenches at it hard. Rissa pulls you sideways & you're screaming in pain, but this only makes you angrier as you lunge forward, wrapping your arms around Rissa's knee's, & you tackle her to the ground. Then you raise up to leap onto Rissa, but you're not prepared for how fast Rissa is, & Rissa uses her legs to kick herself backwards & she gets to her feet, as you get to your hands & knee's. Rissa raises her fists up screaming, "get up & fight cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough, get up & fuckin fight me so that I can really beat the shit out of you." Slowly you get up onto your feet & you raise your s fists up too, & now the two of you are just standing there with your fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each one of you wants to punch the other woman unconscious and take Bill home with you & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good  fist fight.

You start to circle eachother, checking eachother out until Rissa comes after you with her right fist, but as you raise up to block Rissa's punch, Rissa sends her left fist "bam," right into your right eye. Instantly your eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy, & then with her right fist she hit you. She sent it plowing full force, "bang," right into your nose, making your nose bleed, you could taste it as you head swings back & you cry out, "I'm bleeding," as your head is coming back forward again. Rissa sends her right fist right at your face again, but this time you're ready for her as quickly you reach up with your left hand & you catch Rissa's wrist in mid air, & with your own right fist you send it plowing "bang," right into Rissa's chin, strait into it, & you can hear Rissa's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings back, & Rissa looks a little dazed from the force of your hard punch, as she stumbles backwards on her high heels.

You go after her & you raise your hands up to grab at her hair, but as you do Rissa pounds her fist "boom," right into your stomach. She punches you just hard enough to stun you, and you groan "aahh." Then as you start to get angry & start to raise your hands up to grab her hair again, she sends her right fist plowing full force, "boom," right into your stomach again, & this time she hit you much harder & "ooff," she knocks some of the air out of you & you put your hands to your stomach as you lean forward gasping for air. Rissa grabs your hair with her left hand & she jerks your head up. You scream "aahh," as you reach up, grabbing for Rissa's hands trying to pull them out of your hair. Rissa lets go of your hair with her left hand & she pounds it "boom," right into your stomach again. She starts "boom, boom, boom, boom," pounding her fist into your belly, & now she's really knocking the fuckin air right out of you, & now you're coughing & you're eyes are bulging right out of your head & you're gasping for air, & then your knee's just buckle right under you & you fall over onto your knee's trying to catch your breath.

You're shocked, you can't believe this young slut is beating the shit out of you. She grabs your hair with both of her hands & she jerks your head up so that you're looking right into her eyes & she starts screaming, "you fuckin old cow, you whore bitch, "I thought that you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat the shit out of me, & look at you slut, you can't even fuckin fight. Now tell Bill that your a worthless old whore bitch & you're never going to see him again."  Kim, imagine how humiliated you are, there is a whole large crowd in a circle around you watching this 20 year old young hottie knocking the shit out of you, & now she's starting to take control of you, & Bill is there, & the crowd is cheering & laughing at you.

But Kim, I know many Irish bar brawling, fist fighting ladies, & I can see your shocked look turn into a look of anger. I can see your face is getting redder & redder. Kim, you lose your fuckin temper again, & this time your anger has snapped you right out of those fuckin stars you were seeing. Rissa doesn't realize that you're no longer knocked silly,  she's not prepared as you leap up to your feet, knocking her hands out of your hair as you shove her back by her shoulder's hard, & Rissa stumbles backwards on her high heels, & now it's Rissa who has a fuckin shocked look on her face. You go after Rissa, & now you really wanna knock the shit out of this skinny whore bitch." 

You jerk your right fist all the way back, & then you bring it right up over your shoulder, & you send it plowing full force, "bang," right into Rissa's chin, & you can hear your fist bash against the fuckin bone, & her teeth chatter in her her fuckin head as her head snaps back, A Rissa just gets this silly little smile across her face as she starts seeing stars, fuckin stars & she stumbles backwards on her wobbly, rubbery legs & she almost falls over. You go right after her & you grab her by her blouse with your left hand and with your right fist you hit her, you send it plowing "bang," right into her chin again, you can hear her teeth bang together & rattle in her fuckin head, & Rissa has this goofy grin right across her face as her head snaps back, but you still have a hold of Rissa's blouse, & now your really going to punch this big mouth senseless.

You start "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Rissa's nose with your fist. Your Irish temper is way out of control as you just keep on "bang, bang, bang, bang," knocking Rissa's face in, bashing her fuckin nose in until first "crack" you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break under your fist, & blood starts gushing from her nose, & then "tears fill up in her eyes & her face turns beet red & she starts crying out, "alright, you win enough, enough please stop." Rissa is knocked silly, her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head, & her legs are all rubbery. Rissa's would fall right over if you weren't holding her up by her blouse on her wobbly, rubbery legs. You're still really infuriated, & you are viscous & now you really wanna teach this stupid young bitch a good lesson.

You let go of her blouse & you spin her around so that her back is too you, & you grab her left arm & you wrench it right up behind her back. You start twisting Rissa's arm up higher, harder behind her back & Rissa is screaming in pain, crying out, "stop, please stop, my arm, you're going to break it," & you're laughing now as you scream, "you thought you were so fuckin tough, you thought you were tough & that you could beat me up, but you were fuckin wrong. Now tell everyone that you're not so fuckin tough. Tell everyone that the real woman beat you up." Tears are streaming down Rissa's cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup as you hold her up right in front of everyone, with her arm twisted high up behind her back, & Rissa cry's out, "I'm not so tough, I'm not so fuckin tough. A real woman beat me up."

& I'm laughing as I spin her around to face Bill, & I scream, "look at her now Bill, you thought she was so fuckin tough, look at your pathetic tough young whore now bill, & Rissa is crying like a baby as you hold her up on her wobbly, rubbery legs right in front of Bill, & Rissa just has this goofy little smile across her face as you scream, "now Rissa you stupid young slut, tell Bill that he deserves a real woman like me, instead of a stupid, pathetic young whore like you." Rissa is crying like a baby as she looks right into Bill's eyes crying out, "Bill you deserve a real woman like Kim, not a stupid, pathetic young whore like me." You scream, "now tell Bill you will never see him again." Rissa is crying even harder & she cry's out, "Bill I will never see you again." You walk Rissa to the door & you let go of her arm & you tell her, don't ever come back here whore, or I'll really knock the shit out of you."

I Hope you like it, & I hope BillEd likes it too.
Johnny

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Kimberlythesp fist fights BillEd's girl Rissa
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
A very brutal fight.

I can't imagine my friend Kim being that nasty...but then again.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!