News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Silpi vs Sush grappling – (My best role play till date)

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Silpi vs Sush grappling – (My best role play till date)
« on: March 06, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »
Here I played the role of Shushmita
we decided a Sush – Silpi grappling match at nite.
At right 10.15 pm. At scheduled time…
~Silpi~
Hi
~Sush~
Hi there,
After few talks about the match…
~Sush~
I wud b Sush..ok?
~Silpi~
Yes..I wud b Silpi.
~Sush~
Fine. I think our ht’s matching 5’9”

~Silpi~
Yes
~Sush~
But weight wise m 70, & u r 62. ok? But u think Silpi is a Champion material?
~Silpi~
Yes.
~Sush~
We r grappling Right?
Silpi–
Yes.
~Sush~
So no hair pulling, punches, kicks.. we will b only grappling hard & try to chock each other to submit. Ok?
~Silpi~
Yes.
~Sush~
So lets make some background…u hv any?
~Silpi~
Readily no.. u plan it.
~Sush~
Ok – give me some time , 2-3 mins pl to think & le me make a gud plan.
~Silpi~
Pl.
~Sush~
Ok.
See we go to a same Jim…both same heights & weights also nearly same …tension arose from there. Is it ok with u?
~Silpi~
Perfect.
~Sush~
Day by day tensions reached to peak.
At evening 7pm…its already dark outside I call u.
“ Hello. Is it Shilpa?”
~Silpi~
“Hello. Yes Its Shilpa here. Who’s calling?”
~Sush~
“Its Sush… Good Evening!”
~Silpi~
“Good Evening Sush….but why did you called me?”
~Sush~
“Silpi u were keen to compete me no?”
~Silpi~
“Yes I would love to compete u Sush”
~Sush~
“I too wud love to compete u Silpi…so I cudn’t hold it any more now… so Called u”
~Silpi~
So in what u wud like to compete me?
~Sush~
“of-course Grappling- which we discussed that day”
~Silpi~
“Ohhh That’s very fine …but where?”
~Sush~
U Come down to my place…in my big hall…on the red carpet…only U & Me will b there.
~Silpi~
That’s fine…I will be dropping there in next 1 hour, say by 7.45 pm.
~Sush~
Fine. I wud b eagerly waiting for u.
(dress code u decide…m lil weak on that)
~Silpi~
I (in a cyling tight shorts covering my half thighs, red top & a coat…changed by me to thin coloured shining skin tight slacks…like fencing…where complete necked body shape of these tall gals are clearly visible from top to bottom only palms & feets r bare) drop down on time ..I park...get upstairs..&..ding!
~Sush~
I open the door. ( I was already in the same dress code ..as explained above) Welcome Shilpa..Come in. I with a smile.
~Silpi~
Thank you…I smile & as I hug u I get a sense & feel of your body while coming very close to u.
~Sush~
I too hug u with a smile…& think my shoulders r quiet stronger than urs when they came to a very close range …. & when they gently tap with each other.
~Silpi~
Lets get on to grappling.
~Sush~
Ya Sure. But for that we have to come this way to the hall first…as I welcome u with my right hand…& direct u to come along with me to the hall.
The Hall was totally kept empty for the grappling..with a tight red carpet on the floor….we came inside & I locked the door from inside.
“Listen Shilpa…I call from back… Wud u like me to lock the door or shall I keep it open?”
~Silpi~
No keep it locked…I don’t want anybody should come & interfere in between our fight.
~Sush~
“Anyway the main door is locked…So nobody can come inside”... but anyway I kept the door locked.
Finaly I turn towards u. “So u wanted to compete me Right?” I put my both hands on my waist & step two steps ahead towards the centre of the mat.
~Silpi~
I open my coat…& drop it back… & came in “Yes compete u & prove you who actually is the best amongst us” & moved towards u with picking my hands also on my waist…
~Sush~
We came very close front to front with each other…boobs 2 boobs …Our hands still on our waists “Silpi do u know my weight?”
~Silpi~
“ but I will show u my strengths” I said confidently.
~Sush~
I push ur both shoulders back with my both hands. Bitch!
~Silpi~
“How dare u push me & call me a bitch”. .as I too pushed your both shoulders back.
~Sush~
“Let it b. Lets Fight now.” I invite u for a test of strengths with my both hands. Today this bitch will know what is called a real fight.
Silpi –
I lick my lips…getting a chance of testing strengths with u.. .& put my fingers on yours.
~Sush~
The test of strength began …I try to crush & dip your both fingers down…with my all wrist strengths.
~Silpi~
Upps… I try to match u with my strengths…applying my all mights.
~Sush~
With my biceps bulging...trying to match ur strengths … I try to put my right leg smartly behind your left leg so that I can push u back over it.
~Silpi~
I came to know all your tricks, took my leg back…my teethes gritting…I bend my knees & apply all my strength & try to push ur fingers back…
~Sush~
To phir aa ja Sali I think inside (lets come on then– using a local slang ) lets do a full test of strengths first I thought …I apply my full strengths …our hands shaking…biceps bulging…I try to serge ahead… Yeahhh…
~Silpi~
Upps…Gritting my teethes…. I try to restrict u with my full might’s…also trying to surge ahead…
~Sush~
I leave your both hands & grip your right thighs in my both hands tightly so that I can pick ur thigh up in my both hands & throw u down on the mat first.
~Silpi~
Bitch she made the move very intelligently…I grab & wrap your neck in my both hands tightly & try to balance on my one leg.
~Sush~
I picked ur thigh full in my both hands & try to push u back behind by 3-4 steps so that u imbalance & I can slam u down on the mat first…
~Silpi~
“Upps” I m about to loose balance…& feel like falling down.
~Sush~
I slammed u down on the mat first…& with my both knees on both sides of your chest…i am on my four limbs over u…now my both hands move ahead to get control over ur hands.
~Silpi~
I clugged ur neck in my both hands in a neck chock…knowing u will get a upper hand I try to restrict u.
~Sush~
I too wrap & locked ur neck in my both hands chocking it in between my strong muscled biceps…& trying to stop your air passage…as we locked very tightly on the mat…I will teach her a lesson today.
~Silpi~
Now we r locked in a neck choking competition…also I m trying to push & roll your body down from my top.
~Sush~
This bitch is powerful may roll on top…I try to out plug your both hands out of my neck so that to get my neck free out of your clutches…once I get my neck free I will show this bitch.
Here a storm came…light swiched off…so as the fight…
After 6 days the balance fight took place….which is as under….
~Silpi~
i know that i cant allow u on my top for long time...i immeditely try to give a hard twist by my waist trying to roll u as my hands are tightly wrapped around ur neck..yt
~Sush~
i know ur ass is powerful once they get up it wud b problem for me...I jerk my tight hands on ur neck...taking my knees aside your body near your breasts so that i can increase my pressure on ur neck & keep u pinned down. Yt
~Silpi~
mpphh..she is smart i think..i too tighten my hold around ur neck and now planting my both feet on the mat firmly i execute a bridge trying to dislodge u..yt
~Sush~
I tried my best…at last moved aside…came on my both knees & fold my tummy on it...bending my head down on the carpet i give u my back to catch..she is powerful yt
~Silpi~
i immediately pounce on u like cat catching u around ur tummy in reverse bearhug lying flat on u my breasts rubbing against ur back..yt
~Sush~
i again pick my both knees up...sit on my four & taking u on my back...try to throw u down...ehhhhh yt
~Silpi~
i catch u like i m glued to ur back and now planting my feet again on the mat i try to lift and slam u on the mat..yt
~Sush~
Ahhhh as u slam me but I get ur neck locked strongly in my strong right bicep...locking it very hard there i try to push my right knee forward so that i can put my whole body weight on u from there... I will show this bitch! Yt
~Silpi~
aah...i try to wrench ur arm away and get free from the crushing hold..yt
~Sush~
i get the chance...clutch ur neck there ...& quickly pushing my both feets back on the mat repeatedly try to come on top pinning & crushing your head down on the carpet... i try hard...yt
~Silpi~
unnhh this powerful bitch i groan to myself...i let u come over me in a pin as i have no option..but at the same time i move my thighs around ur waist and suddenly lock them in siccssors crushing ur waist...i apply full pressure of my shapely muscled thighs to make u leave me..yt
~Sush~
but i dont let go my hold on your neck...ehhh as i sigh. Yt
~Silpi~
its the battle of wills as ur poweful upper body makes me suffer while my powerful lower body torments u..we r in a stalemate as we try to gain advantage.yt
~Sush~
ehhh i sigh ....& try to remove ur hands from my neck...as my waist is totaly locked in yours... yeahhh ! yt
~Silpi~
(rohit..i m sorry but i only have time till 11..will it be ok if we finish fight before tht?) wow Sush is so tough.. i think respectfully ..i continue to squeeze u in my legs as my hands try to get more firmer grip on ur neck to squeeze..yt
~Sush~
(ok - i think u r not bored?) ...i fight hard with ur hands...gripped ur fingers in mine...& try to pin ur fingers down...so that i can snatch way my thighs locked in your thighs next...now she's feeling my powers...tho my leg aching in ur tight leg grip...ehhhh (still theres 30 mins..ok) ...yt
~Silpi~
ur biceps are strong for mine and u pin me...gosh if this was wrestling freestyle i would have lost..i catch ur fingers knowing cant let ur hands free,.,,yt
~Silpi~
(not bored..just job early..hope u dont mind..i m very sorry..also tell me if i m borng u//)
~Sush~
ehhhh i smash ur fingers in mine...snatched my thighs up...I sat on your belly....next wud b to free my fingers from ur clutch & then get ur windpipe...but i m finding it too difficult with ur fingers ..though i m on top...this is bitch i thought...yt
~Sush~ (no)
~Sush~ yt
~Silpi~
i leave my one hand and coming up grab ur neck with one hand trying to roll u over..yt
~Sush~
ehhhh i find it difficult to handle...ehhhhhhhhh...this bitch got powers... yt
~Silpi~
i now roll u over and suddenly moving back freeing myself i brin g my legs front..trying to grab ur head in head siccssors..yt
~Sush~
i also move equaly quicker & i too try to lock ur head in my head scissor...i think both will get the same hold on one another...with heads exatcly on opposite directions...Bitch I think.. as i put my feet scissor on ur neck...yt
~Sush~ Actualy i came out lol continue pl
~Sush~ (m still there in it)
~Silpi~
we are nw in the mutual head siccssors ..legs around other heads crushing it while hands locked together..we both know this is the final move as i try to use my powerful legs trying hard to make u submit..yt
~Sush~
i made a mistake to let this bitch go then as i too press ur neck very hard to submit....& in fact i try to bend my head more forward so that i can break ur feet lock on my neck...grabbing your arms powerfuly in my wrist i try to push my head forward...." Silpi give up I say...or it wud b very difficult for u" as i surge my head forwards for getting freedom...once i do it...i will not leave this bitch this time....ehhhh as i try to twist ur arms...yt
~Silpi~
"no way Sush u give up"i say tightening my ankles and giving it a twist as we are now on the sides so tht ur ouw hands dont lay major part...i now put all the pressure of the hardwork done in the gym to shape my long legs giving a solid crushing pressure to ur neck and head...""do u give up""i ask..yt
~Sush~
"to be hell with u then continue" as i too try to show my jim powers to u...i leave ur hands grabbed ur both ankles in my both hands...& trying to show my all powers i try to break ur scissors over my neck with my both hands...my scissor still on ur neck ...as i try to turn my ass so that we both get on the carpet on our faces with our asses up...i try hard with my hands to separate ur ankles over my chest...yeahhh.ur head still scissored. Yt
~Silpi~
this is the final test of our strength now as i use all the power left in me to give u the final squeeze..i am going to get the submission out of her i clench my teeth using all the strength left in me..comon...yt
~Sush~
yeahhhh... i separete ur feets with my terrific byceps...& get my neck free & my ass tries to sit on your ass...with my face on the opposite directions...& trying to lift your both feets up i try to take u in a crab boston move...clipng your feets under my armpits…yeah my back also aching as i try to fold ur thighs & pull myself back..trying to give tremendous pain on your thighs & back..."Give up Silpi I say...I m superior" Ehhhh i grunt. yt
~Silpi~
oh my godd oh..no..i give i give..leave me i scream tapping out not bearing the pain anymore..yt
~Sush~
“Its better” &  i leave u..(see its exactly 11 ...ahhhhh) yt
~Silpi~
i roll around clutching my back in pain as tears fill my eyes with pain and humiliationg..yt
~Sush~
"dont cry Sipla" as I fondle ur hairs softly..."Anyone of us was to loose," As again i fondle ur hairs yt
~Silpi~
u r better woman Sush..its settled now.. i say lying back loving the soothing feeling of ur hands..yt
~Sush~
I lay on your body & give a lip to lip kiss on u. yt
~Sush~ (fondling ur hairs gently)
~Silpi~
i hug u my hands moving through ur hair gently..enjoying the feeling of ur lips on mine..yt
~Sush~
I kiss u ...hot air from my nostrils entering ur nostrils. as my hand moving fast. Yt
~Silpi~
mmhhhh...i love ur hot breath on me as i cup ur face and kiss ur pasisonately. Yt
Sush:
I too cup ur chin..& kiss u...& also try to press my ass on ur pussy...yeah...yt
Silpi: i find myself melting in heat of ur passion..ohhh..i start rubbing my pussy against urs..yt
Sush:
its time to open out I picked my body up...& began to undress yt
Silpi:
i too get up and remove my clothes and come in ur hug..yt
Sush:
our boobs join...ehhh Silpi..but see the time u getting late...i care 4 u. yt
Sush: (as i embrace u in my hug)
Silpi:
thanks Sush..i now got to go..i say giving u a final kiss before leaving..yt
Sush:
ok Silpi so never say that u r better...ok? for final?
Silpi:
ok Sush i admit that u won me this time..but i want a rematch with u..u know i m also tough
Sush: but i dont think it Silpi in near future...anyway...yt
Silpi:
anyways thanks for not humiliating me..u r very gud..i get dressed up and kiss u and leave
Silpi: (i gtg now..see u tomorrow..hope u enjoyed with me and i didnt disappoint u)
Sush: (ohh come on dude...u also played well...u r getting late...so pl lets make a bye dear...ya i enjoyed it...i wud send u a review soon..hope u also enjoyed me...take cre dear..we may hv to go a long way...with priyanka - kareena etc...but now pl rush & do ur task)
Sush: bye
Sush: sweet dreams
Silpi is typing...
Silpi: ok bye
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:46:36 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Silpa vs Sushmita grappling – (My best role play till date)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
but aniani & others did u not like this match...yes sourav...puja?

I thought it is one of best.

Thanks ALL.
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”