News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Stop Mom Catches It" (Story)

• 0 Replies

hank

"Stop Mom Catches It" (Story)
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:47:41 PM »
    "Yeah, get her Cindy, get her!" Cheers erupted as the cute blonde attacked the older redheaded woman full force; clawing at her breasts, slapping and punching the big boobs, pinching and twisting her large rock hard nipples and clawing at her face, puling her shoulder length reddish hair.
     "C'mon Mindy, your turn next," Shawna laughed as she held her dazed stepmom halfway still, her long lean sexy strong arm wrapped around her neck. With her free hand she untied the back of her stempMoms bikini top; she held strong with her legs in the bublly sauna. She smiled as she drove a fist deep into her despised stepMom's back forcing her impressive chest to stick out. Now both of her friends, Mindy and Cindy each had a hadnful of ample titflesth. Mindy twisted her captured knocker hard in both hands, and flicked her tongue over the gasping StepMom's justting nipple. Cindy simply smiled, tongued the erect nipple then nipped it with her pearly white teeth.
    "Sooooo sorry Momma, but you sleeping around with evey guy has made me mad; my friends and I are gonna give you whacha want-"" only in a different way. Shawna signaled her friends and they pulled her under the bubbly water. Long legs kicked willdly out of the tub; soon one gorgeous completely naked redhead surfaced, leaped out of the sauna and made a break for it-or at least tried toooo===
    "Aieeeeee!"