News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

RAJIDS TOUGH WIFE FIGHTS HIS YOUNG GIRLFRIEND MISTRESS

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
RAJIDS TOUGH WIFE FIGHTS HIS YOUNG GIRLFRIEND MISTRESS
« on: March 16, 2011, 06:13:13 AM »
Oh yah Rajid, your wife Tracy is definitely desirable, pretty, sexy & a typical woman that has been married for more than 5 years. Her body still looks really good when she has on her clothes, but when she takes them off she's starting to look a little flabby. Normally you would never even consider cheating on your wife, but a few months ago you met BB (Beautiful Blond) and she was just so hot, just so very sexy. Come on Rajid, this fuckin 5'9" blond was better than your wildest fantasies. I mean if you could have created your perfect woman, you could have not dreamed up such a drop dead gorgeous beauty, & those big sexy tits capping off her tight, well toned body. Most average men never get an opportunity to go out on a date with such a woman. You had never, not even thought that you would ever have this opportunity.

Many times woman are told not to meet strangers, because you never know who you will be meeting. How would a guy like you or me know that crazy things can happen to anyone, a woman, a man, you me, anyone. BB, I mean BB was like hitting the fuckin lottery. I mean if you had the fuckin winning lottery ticket Rajid, tell me a reason you would not cash that ticket in,!!! & what was even more insane is she ran after you. She chased after you & it made your self esteem go from 0-100 in an instant. She told you how sexy you are, & how much you turn her on. She was extremely passionate and she made you feel like you were the best, the greatest, the sexiest, the most handsome. Rajid, BB swept you off of your feet, & the sex, come on your ego was inflated so much that you thought you were superman, & you acted that way, & BB, Yes Rajid, BB was making you try harder & harder, & be better & better, & she started telling you that this is the best, way better than anything she has ever experienced before. She was heeing & hawing & howling as you had the most explosive orgasms that you have ever experienced.

This big, strong muscular woman was using the muscles in her sexy body, & she was muscular everywhere, even as she straddled your body, Yah & Rajid, you could feel the power & feel the heat 
pulsating off of her body as she grabbed your big, rock hard cock in her hands & started kissing it, & lowered her sweet smelling, dripping wet pussy right onto your lips & ordered you to kiss her pussy. Oh my god Rajid, you couldn't have dreamed this fantasy up. She was fucking you & sucking you dry, & she didn't care that you were married. She wanted you every day, & you wanted her too, as much as you love your wife, as crazy as you have been about Tracy, BB is like crack or heroin or crank or alcohol, or
Yah Rajid, you are addicted, & bad too.

A few weeks ago Tracy started becoming suspicious, & then 2 week ago she started being pissed & she went from threatening you to telling you that when she finds out who your little whore is, she would knock the shit out of her & teach her a fuckin lesson she would never forget, but you are addicted, & you were confused. You questioned yourself about that the right thing to do would be, & you decided on testing it out on BB, after all, BB seems to be so understanding about everything. So you went to her with your problem, & you told her everything. you told her that your wife knows what is going on, & that she's pissed, & that she has threatened BB to knock the shit out of her & teach her a lesson she would never forget.

It was just so hot the way BB reacted to what you had told her. She grabbed your cock & if it wasn't already hard Rajid, it got hard immediately as she pulled you over to the bed & pulled your pants off, & she pulled your underpants right off of you, grabbing your cock & squeezing she said, you really think that your flabby, pathetic little slut wife could knock the shit out of me, & teach me a fuckin lesson. She raised up & lowered her pantyhose, & grabbed you cock again as she held her hot wet, pussy only inches over your face, squeezing at your cock & rubbing it hard as very authoritatively she said, "I will knock the shit out of that fuckin big mouth & I will be the one to teach her a fuckin lesson, Now eat my pussy bitch," as BB lowered her sweet, sexy, beautiful wet pussy onto your lips.

You're addicted, & you didn't even think about that she was making you do whatever she wanted you to do. She was in control of you already, but you know how much you love to see woman fight, & Rajid, the fantasy of having this hot, sexy muscular dream woman slug it out with your wife. Tracy is so tough, you know that she's tough, so you fantasize the two woman punching it out over you, & just hearing this movie star telling you how she would punch your tough wife until she was unconscious & smack her back awake so that she could teach her a fuckin lesson, & when BB saw how much more excited the prospect of her fist fighting your wife, your very own wife for your cock. That's right Rajid, BB has you screaming in excitement now. You were already experiencing a supernatural, wildly passionate fantasy that was beyond your wildest dreams, & now BB has taken it to the next level. Now she was threatening to take your most wildest, craziest, sexual fantasies & to make them a reality, & with Tracy, & she means it.

Rahid, its one thing to fantasize about your wife fighting this blond beauty, but now you have to imagine it as if it was about to happen, & that is because, I can't believe it, but it could come true. It is really up to you Rajid. BB tells you "take me home with you right now & I'll slap your wife until she doesn't even know where hse is any more, & then I'll strip her naked." Rajid, imagine BB telling you this, & telling you that you are her man & she would fight for you.  Imagine she tells you "I'll make your wife watch you fuck  me until my come is overflowing with your come, & then I'll make her lick & suck each & every last drop of your sexy, hot come right out of my wet hot pussy." Can you imagine that, I mean BB telling you this, I mean imagine Tracy watching you pump load after load into BB's wet, hot pussy, & can you just imagine watching your tough wife being forced to lick & such all of your come out of your Mistress' wet hot pussy

Rahid, you are so addicted that you don't even see that BB is in charge of you. She has taken control & has you doing what she wants you to do, & acting the way she wants you to act. When you go home, its only7 because BB let you go home. She makes you worship her pussy for hours at a time. Sure she pleases you, but now we go back to the beginning of the story when I mentioned meeting strangers. I mean there are all sorts of personalities, & many different levels. The guy might think smacking the woman around is quite normal. The woman might want to spank your ass or she might want you to spank hers. Some woman like their feet licked & kissed & rubbed. I mean there are all sorts or wild people out there. S&M, killers, bi men & woman who would just love to force others to be sexual with them. Rape, bondage in many different forms, mental manipulation, fatal attraction.

So BB sends you home with her phone number in your pocket, not once, but until Tracy finds it, so Tracy call BB up on the telephone to tell her off screaming, "I'm married to Rajid, he is mine & his cock is mine, you better stay away from him, stay far away from my husband or I'll beat the shit out of you & I'll teach you a little respect for my marriage."  That's it Rajid, this is BB's fantasy, & she lives it, over & over again. BB just loves fist fighting wives who think they are so tough, so BB tells Tracy off screaming, "you don't know just how long I"v been waiting for this Tracy. I know you are having a big party out in your back yard on Sunday & I'm going to come over to fight you right in front of all of your & Rajid's friends, & then I'm going to humiliate you bitch. I'll make you into my slave & make you do whatever I tell you to do, right in front of Rajid & all of your friends.

Tracy was infuriated. Can you just imagine Rajid, just how infuriated your wife would be?

Keep in mind that Tracy is very tough, & Tracy is very angry, & Tracy is going to fight for her man, & perhaps BB won't be prepared for this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajid, things really come to a fuckin head, it's Sunday & you & your wife Tracy are having a big party out in the back yard of your house, & practically everyone that you & your wife knows is at the party. Rajid,  I bet you can't even imagine how excited you are because you know that BB is coming to the party to fist fight Tracy. Then at one point you are out in the back yard talking to some friends while Tracy is inside the house, & BB walks right up to you & she starts talking to you. Tracy didn't think that BB would really have the fuckin nerve to show up at her party, but all of a sudden Tracy walks out the back door & she see's BB talking to you. Rajid, can you imagine how pissed off Tracy is. She storms right over to you & BB & she puts her hands ob her hips screaming, "I can't believe that you would have the fuckin nerve to show up at my party you slut, you fuckin whore." Now everyone at the party has gone silent, they are all waiting to see what BB will have to say in reply to your tough wife's words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB laughs & as she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "you think I'm a whore, I'm going to show your husband & all of your friends just which one of us is the whore. I'm going to make you my whore, &," but Tracy's face is getting redder & redder & before BB can finish what she is saying, Tracy takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps BB hard, "bam," right across her face, swinging BB's face to the side from the full force of her hard smack." Tracy screams, "you're going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband you whore, or I'll slap you silly, & I'll teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget." The crowd is cheering now, & Rajid, imagine your cock is rock hard at this point watching your sexy little wife fighting for you, but now BB is just as angry as Tracy, her face is bright red pulls her right fist back & she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Tracy's chin. You can hear Tracy's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head snaps back, but

before Tracy can stumble back or do anything, BB reaches forward with her left hand & she grabs Tracy's dress, & with her right fist she smashes it "bang," right into Tracy's chin again. Tracy's teeth smack together as her head snaps back, but BB still has a hold of Tracy's dress & she jerks her forward, "bang," right into her right fist again. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Tracy's chin with her fist. She's punching Tracy's chin over & over again until Tracy's eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, & when BB stops hitting Tracy & she lets go of Tracy's dress, Tracy is punched silly, & her legs are all wobbly, & Tracy starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, this goofy little grin right across her face.

Rajid, you are really shocked, everyone is really shocked & the crowd has gone silent, its so silent you can hear a pin drop. No one can believe tough Tracy has been punched senseless this easily. BB grabs your wife's dress again, this time with both of her hands & she holds your wife up right in front of herself screaming right in her shocked face, "look at you Tracy you fuckin big mouth, you thought you were so fuckin tough, & look at you, you can't even fucking fight," & Tracy doesn't say a fuckin word, she's fuckin startled. BB shoves your wife back hard, so hard that Tracy's dress rips right off of her body in BB's hands as Tracy goes stumbling backwards like a limp little rag doll on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right oiver onto her ass on the ground with a bang." She's just sitting there in her sey white bra & little white lace panties & now the crowd is really cheering, & now Tracy is really fuckin shocked, she wasn't expecting BB is be able to fight so good.

BB stands in front of Tracy & she laces her hands right through Tracy's short fuckin hair & she wrenches hard at it & Tracy screams in pain as BB pulls her right over onto her hands & knee's, & Rajid, you could see how red Tracy's face is, & you are trying to imagine just how infuriated she really is, & you were expecting Tracy to lose her temper & lunge at BB to tackle her to the ground, & so was everyone else, everyone knows how tough your wife is, & everyone was expecting their very good friend to wrap her arms around BB's knee's, & you, & everyone just stands there totally shocked as they realize that tough Tracy has already had all the fuckin fight punched right out of her, & as angry & infuriated as your tough wife might have been, BB was in charge, & your tough wife couldn't do a fuckin thing to stop BB, as BB started to take complete control over her.

BB started dragging Tracy around the back yard on her hands & knee's, by her short fuckin hair. She was swinging your beautiful, sexy wife around the back yard like a limp, goofy little rag doll, & Tracy's knee's were getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings were all ripped, & your poor wife was screaming desperately in pain, "stop, please stop, my hair you're hurting me." BB stops, & she holds your wife up on her knee's right in front of herself, laughing & screaming right in your wife, shocked face, "you're not so tough now you stupid little bitch, are you." Your wife was just looking at her, but she didn't say a fuckin word. BB lets go of Tracy's hair with her right hand, & she takes the open palm of her hand & she smacks it hard "bam," right across Tracy's face screaming, "you disobedient bitch, I asked you a fuckin question."

Your wife might not be fighting any more, but your wife is normally quite dominant & she's very tough, & she isn't about to become submissive to BB in front of you & all of these people. She pushes BB away & starts to crawl away in the other direction crying out, "no, never, get away from me you fuckin whore," but BB has her hands wrapped tightly through Tracy's short dark hair, & BB drags Tracy right back in front of herself on her knee's, & she jerks Tracy's head up, screaming right in Tracy's shocked face again, "you're not going anywhere bitch, get it through your fuckin head, you're my slave & you're going to do anything & everything I tell you to do, do you fuckin understand me bitch. Tracy's face is bright red both from the pain & the anger & frustration, & your wife's eyes are full of tears." Rajid, I don't care how sexy the big, strong, tough blond looks that is trying to take complete control of your wife, you can't imagine how sexy your wife looks as she refuses to give in, your wife is defiant. I mean Rajid, imagine how your beautiful, sexy wife  feels knowing that if she gives in, if she submits now, she will have whatever dignity she has left taken away from her, she will completely lose control & will have absolutely no choice In what she will be forced to do, right in front of you, & right in front of everyone she knows, & most of all, she could lose you forever.

Feebly your wife lunges at BB, wrapping her hand around BB's knee's, & Tracy's face is beet red as she's screaming, "never, get away from me you whore, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you," but Tracy is already knocked silly & Tracy has had all the fuckin fight punched right out of her & BB sill has her hands wrapped through Tracy's short brown hair as she yanks her up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, & Tracy is screaming, "aahh, aahh, my hair let go you're fuckin hurting me," as BB drags her standing strait up on her wobbly, rubbery legs, screaming right in your tough wife's startled face, "you're not going to kill anyone you stupid little whore bitch, you think I'm a whore, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a whore right in front of Rajid & all of these people." BB lets go of Tracy's hair with her right hand & she grabs Tracy's bra & she rips it right off of her chest. Rajid, your wife little breasts have never looked as sexy as they do when everyone in the crowd, each & every one of your friends is looking at Tracy's sexy breasts, & Tracy's nipples are all hard & erect, & now the crowd is really cheering.

BB grabs your wife's sexy little breasts in both of her hands & BB starts laughing as she screams "look at her Rajid, Look at how excited your tough wife gets when a real woman takes control over her," & Rajid, your cock has never been this swollen & hard before. Your cock is so fuckin hard its trying to bust right through your tight jeans. BB is squeezing both of your wife's nipples now screaming, "tell everyone that you're my slave bitch, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on whore, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Rajid, you could never imagine how beautiful & sexy your tough wife looks as BB is squeezing the last bit of toughness out of her, right out of Tracy's big, hard erect nipples, & tears are streaming down your wife's face, & her face is beet red in humiliation as she cry's out Rajid, I'm you're slave, I'm not so tough."

The crowd is going crazy, & you, you Rajid are fuckin shocked, you never thought you would see the day that your tough wife would be forced to be submissive by another woman. Tracy falls oer onto her hands & knee's & she's crying like a baby, & she curls into a ball crying out, "enough, enough, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, enough," but BB is crazy, & she's starting to get off on beating the shit out of your wife, & knocking her into submission. Your wife is in a ball on the ground, & Tracy is crying like a little girl. BB grabs Tracy by her short fuckin brown hair & she pulls her up onto her hands & knee's & your wife is crying & screaming, "aahh, aahh my hair, enough, let go enough," as BB starts dragging Tracy across the back yard by her short fuckin hair screaming, "how dare you tell me when you had enough Tracy you pathetic little bitch, I'll tell you when you had enough & I'm far from fuckin finished with you yet." Tracy cry's out, "no, please enough."

BB drags Tracy over to a bench in the back yard & BB sits down & she drags Tracy right across her lap. Then she grabs Tracy's panties & she rips them right off of her body, & the crowd is going crazy as Tracy is crying & she's crying out pathetically "no, please, I'm your slave, I'm not so tough, please I'm begging you, Rajid help me, someone please help me, enough," but no one moved a fuckin inch to help Tracy, you & all of Tracy's friends just stand there watching, as BB starts spanking your beautiful, sexy hot wife's sexy ass "bam, bam, bam, bam," over & over again. Rajid, imagine this, your big, strong, tough blond fantasy woman is in complete control of your tough wife now, & you can't believe that your wife is getting to experience the same feeling that you do when BB takes complete control of you.

BB is smacking the shit out of Tracy's ass, & Tracy's ass is getting redder & redder & starting to swell up & Tracy is crying & crying. BB screams, "I'll teach you obedience you pathetic little slut & you're going to have respect when you speak to your Mistress." Tracy's ass is all swollen & black & blue & there are bloody red welt marks on her ass, & Imagine Rajid, your wife is right across BB's lap getting a spanking & crying like a little baby, & she starts crying out, "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm your slave Mistress, I'm not so tough. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress."
BB stops spanking your wife screaming, "get on your hands & knee's slave." Your wife gets on her hands & knee's obediently right in front of her Mistress, & BB opens her blouse & takes her bra off & BB's huge sexy firm breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Now the crowd is screaming. "BB orders your wife to kiss her tits." Tracy is totally submissive & she starts kissing BB's huge, hard erect nipples. BB screams, "suck my nipples whore." Your tough wife is a slave now & she starts sucking BB's huge sexy tits, & Tracy's nipples are rock hard & beet red, & Tracy seems to be even more turned on than BB.

Your wife sucks BB's tits & BB is getting really excited. She screams, "now you're going to lick my pussy Tracy. Imagine Rajid, your wife is going to lick your favorite pussy, & she does, she's licking it over & over again, passionately like a dog lickings its master. The crowd is going crazy. BB screams, "suck me off whore, & Tracy, without any hesitation at all starts sucking your Mistress, wet hot pussy. Tracy is holding BB's huge sexy tits & Tracy sticks her own finger into her wet, hot pussy as both woman explode in orgasm.