News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Next level in virual reality-you're in your fantasy, & it really happened

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I was out of town on business & luckily I know a woman who is a teacher at a college right there. So I called her up and she invited me to a party which was for a large group of psychiatrists & psychologists & Dr's and hypnotists, and programmers, software, hardware etc who were all working on creating the next generation virtual reality that lets the player describe where the fantasy takes place and the characters, & the back story. The player is attached to the computer with sensors, electrodes, a helmet and goggle glasses with two screens programmed in vivid 3D. As the player is dreaming, fantasizing, thinking & describing, your fantasy is playing on the screen in 3D, & the way its supposed to work is you experience your fantasy as if you were really there inside the fantasy, & the computer uses it the helmet & the electrodes to trick your mind into believing you are really there experiencing your fantasy, dream, story or experience.

I was disappointed that the technology was still in the laboratory and it might be years before it becomes available to the public. At one point during the party I was talking to a woman Dr who told me that one of the guys at the party is a Dr. Psychiatrist, Hypnotist who does all of that through hypnosis. This team was trying to get a computer to emulate what this guy does in real life.

I was very lucky because this woman Dr wanted the opportunity to work with the big hypnotist guy. I hinted to her that I would really want to try it, she immediately told me how strait everyone is & if it has anything to do with sexual stuff I shouldn't even try. She suggested to me that if the story had anything to do with an unanswered question that I am possessed with, & how it has effected my life negatively, & the only way to be able to go on with my life is if I can answering this question & resolving the problem that the question was asking.

She went on to say that you can't be one of the main characters in the story at the beginning, but as the story progresses, you can start to have more & more interaction in the fantasy. So she told the psychiatrist that a short time after I met the woman that eventually had become my wife I was going out with another woman, & the two of them almost got into a fist fight in front of a huge crowd of people. I embarrassed my future wife as I dragged her away, but i didn't realize that she was going to have to take shit for so many years after that happened. She was still really pissed off that I didn't let her stay there & fight & take care of her own business. Looking back I was wrong.

Even years later people tease her with chicken calls, "bock, bock, bock," & everyone laughs, on the street, in bars & stores. Then many times our friends told  how lucky Donna was that I got her out of there because Lori would have kicked her ass, but my wife seemed quite confident that she could beat Lori up.. My question is what would have happened if I just stood there watching as the two woman came to blows?

So the first time we meet, the two doctors and I start talking about the scenario, the male doctor is asking me who the woman are, their description & they're physical attributes, while the woman doctor is asking me questions about their personalities, & how they act. Then the male doctor starts asks me to start to describe the stage where the fight is going to take place, while the woman Dr asked me questions about what the main characters
were feeling right now. We reviewed everything that we had done that night & we made an appointment for 3 days later.

The second session was similar, we reviewed everything again & then the male doctor asked me to start being more descriptive as I start describing what is the first thing you are going to see when you enter your fantasy. Describe the scene & who is there & what are they wearing & what are they doing, while the woman doctor asked me if I ever saw Lori or Donna fight eachother or anyone else. I remember clearly the male doctor saying "you just got there, can you see Donna of Lori, & I remember the woman doctor laughing as she asked me about each woman's temper, and faintly I remember the male doctor saying, so describe what you are seeing as the two woman are about to fight eachother.

I'm not sure, I think the woman asked what are they wearing & then everything got even blurrier & I remember hearing voices, but I can't remember what they were asking or saying, & I remember talking, but I can't remember what I said. This went on for quite a while, & then very quickly I was back with the two doctors, & I had a very clear vision in my mind, it was as if I was really there watching Lori & Donna fighting. I clearly remember the crowd. From what I understand, this whole event happened & I was there to witness it.

The female doctor gave me an email address of a female hypnotist in Orange County California who specializes in hypnotic fantasies. I had a couple of conversations on the telephone with her & I was very excited & couldn't wait to go out to the west coast for this experience. It was even more exciting because this was no holds bar sexual fantasies so I could live my wildest & favorite fantasies. The hypnotist had a blog, I think it was a yahoo blog. Unfortunately I was in an accident before I got the chance to go to Orange County, my computer was stolen, & I lost all contact with this hypnotist & I can't find her.

I did hear about another woman in New Orleans that does this, but I can't get her contact info. If anyone has had experiences in this realm, I would like to talk to you. If anyone knows the hypnotist in Orange County, Ca please let me know, or any other hypnotist that does this type of scene.

This is definately not the same as the Mistress Hypnotists that you find on the internet. I did try a couple of those & had absolutely nothing happen. It was a total waste of my time & my money. I am looking for the real deal. It is still one of the best, most realistic event & memory in my mind that I will never forget. It was just so real.