News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for an opponent

• 8 Replies

Offline unshakable

Looking for an opponent
« on: March 17, 2011, 11:48:57 PM »
I’m not really sure if this will work but it’s worth a try anyway… And sorry for the long winded post but there's no point on posting 2 lines and sorting through it all later so might as well lay the expectations out at the start.

I’ve been a member and watching the boards for a while before posting this and I’m pretty skeptical about the success rate but why not give it a shot anyway.  My wife, who is amazing for doing so, is wanting to set up something for me to watch.  She has never done anything like this and is a little worried but she wants to do it for me anyway which is pretty amazing.  We’re starting to think of a way to find an opponent or 2 for her and came across this a while back.

What we’re looking for:

We are NOT looking for anything dangerous or crazy.  This is more for fun and fantasy than an all out brawl.  I have no interest in seeing my wife get injured badly or her hurting someone else badly.  This is meant to be something for fun for her and fulfilling a fantasy for me.  That being said, she doesn’t want to pillow fight someone or make it a terrible WWE style where it’s slow paced and nothing even remotely realistic happens.  I suppose a “rules catfight” would be the best way to describe it with no punching in the face… really nothing overly vicious.  She understands there will be some pain involved but we aren't looking for broken bones, massive bruises or something where she will regret ever having tried this in the first place.  Some hair pulling, body slapping, clothes tearing, etc.  Something not exactly what you’d expect in a "real" brawl fight but something that still isn’t just rolling around and nothing really happening.  The details and rules can all be worked out but know this is more to the sexy, fantasy side than the violent side.  And nothing sexual between my wife and her opponent.  We want something realistic that plays to the fantasy but also where the women walk away having had fun rather than nursing horrible wounds for weeks.  We'd even consider something "scripted" if it was what someone else had in mind.  Hard to explain I guess but I tried…

Anyway, on to details.  We’re in Canada north of Minnesota/North Dakota/Montana on the prairies and would be willing to travel or help pay for travel expenses for someone else to get this done since there likely isn’t much in our neighborhood.  We do travel 2 or 3 times a year around North America and might make a vacation stop somewhere specifically for this.  Of course, something closer, the better.  I would obviously be in attendance to witness as well as make sure there was no security risk and if her opponent would like someone to attend, that wouldn't be an issue for us.  We would also want to video tape for the memories and sign a waiver guaranteeing the video won’t be reproduced or distributed and would expect the waiver be signed in return.  Attire would be wide open, but again, having a fantasy aspect we’d like to try a few different things with the attire possibly not staying on or even wearing much of anything at the start.  My wife is in her mid 20’s, 5’3”, 125 lbs…  We’d like to find someone around her age and size if possible.

Again, no clue what might come of this, but it’s worth a shot.  I apologize for those looking for a NHB scrap or those who feel this isn't a "pure fight", but this is what we’re looking for.  And no requests for cyber fights or anything of the sort either as they won't be answered.  My wife is also a bit nervous of getting her picture posted but obviously a picture swap would be in order if there was a chance something were progressing out of this.  We likely will post something to show her size, etc shortly once she feels a bit more comfortable.  If you might be interested, drop us a line and we’ll see where it goes.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Looking for an opponent
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »
Thanks and yes we would work with in her limits.

If you are ever in chicago we do host Private "sane"  matches and we do have a ring. you can see photos of our place on our yahoo group.  
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/windycityfightclub/  
here is our number 847 516 3652
greg
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:28:32 PM by Greg »
Greg

battlinbrenda

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »
Although quite a bit older than her, this is the type of fighting that I  have had been fortunate to partake in simply because I lucked out in finding someone who lives near us who wanted to give it a try. I entered a mud wrestling tournament in Vegas a few years back on a whim and it was fun. My husband was there with me and we just went to "watch."  I surprised him by signing up.  I always thought that I'd like to wrestle or try a rules catfight after that experience, and of course my hubby liked the idea as well.  The subject of me mud wrestling in Vegas has come up in several conversations with friends and one night alittle over a year ago, one of the gals who I know just happened to comment that she would have liked to try it and added that if I ever wanted to try it again, to let her know. Well, the rest is history.  After an inital "match" of wrestling in front of the hubbies, we have since had two "fights" where we added hairpulling and slapping to the rules.  It really gets the competitive juices flowing and it is quite the rush and workout.  The guys can't believe how we go after each other.  We now would like to find another gal or two who want to try it out.  It would be fun taking on someone new, although her and I will continue to have our battles I am sure.  We have already set one up for this summer outdoors.

Offline unshakable

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 11:08:53 PM »
Thanks to all who have so far replied.  And glad I come across as genuine because this is something we legitimately want so we're very interested in trying to find a way to make this happen.  As per the replies so far:

I've checked Craigslist and so far with anything remotely close, we're batting a big 0.  I'll keep checking though and thanks for the suggestion!

Greg, I tried to join your group so we can check that out.  Chicago is our favorite city in the world so convincing my wife to make a trip won't be hard.  Might have to be in September though so we can get my Cubs and her Bears in action and really make it a trip to remember!  We'd of course have more questions for you, but for now, we'll check the group out and see where that leads.

battlinbrenda:  We're ALWAYS in Vegas.  2 or 3 times a year.  You wouldn't happen to know if what you did there still taking place, would you?  Seems like a pretty great introduction for her, even for us to go watch and get a feel for it.  And we've tried to be sneaky and bring up the topic (which isn't easy) with her friends but it usually ends up on some dumb discussion or with us getting an odd look.  As for your looking for a new challenge, let us know some details and we'll discuss the idea.  I think when she read your post she was a bit intimidated taking on someone with a great deal of previous matches to go off of and wasn't sure but so far, it looks like as good an option as anything we have to go off of.

Anyway, thanks all for the ideas and keep 'em coming!  And of course, if there's anyone out there that wants to get right into it, we're waiting for your reply!

BoxerPA87

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 03:03:57 AM »
Great stuff Brenda!  Keep up the great work and good luck in your searches!

Offline unshakable

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 06:57:46 AM »
CanUSA, totally get that feeling too.  Why can't there just be someone accessible that would be up for the thought rather than needing to travel across the continent for this?  Crazy...

I keep reading on here in other posts how a lot of women have these thoughts and my wife has mentioned that long before I told her, even though she had been in just one fight in her life, she had thought of wanting to do it again.

And Kay, I'll be sure to drop you a line for some details.  Honestly, don't even know what to ask!  Wow... we must sound pretty pathetic with all this.  Just too new to have a clue!  Haha!

Thanks again for the encouragement and if we find something, we'll let everyone know!

battlinbrenda

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 09:03:38 PM »
Unfortunately, the mud wrestling used to take place at least two nights a week on the strip at Gilley's Bar in the Frontier Hotel, which they tore down a few years ago.  Gilley's reopened in Treasure Island I hear in the past year, but didn't continue the mud wrestling which was unfortunate--because it was always a big hit and drew large crowds. I would have liked going back and trying it again as well. LikeI saidin previous post, I am not very skilled or experienced, but do enjoy competing every so often.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 02:21:24 PM »
our ring
Greg

Offline unshakable

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 09:12:17 PM »
FriendlyMB...

That's where we are too.  So maybe this is something that maybe someday in the future we may have a possible pairing!