News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AWESOME ANGELS Emilyontop N Megan23 VS Katy perry/Christina Aguilera

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
The bar was medium sized. with a full bar along a good amount of one wall, as you first walk in.

Serving glasses, and bottles of liquor ranged along the back. While glasses, bottles, and cans went along part of it, as some regulars sat on the stools.
Further in, along the other side a few pool tables, seeing some business, as well as one of the two electronic dart boards making noises, as games being played.
A cd playing jukebox going, that would be stopping soon, as I was actually going to try and enjoy some karoake with two very pretty ladies.
The inside of the place was darker, so as we let our eyes adjust, before moving to find a table closer to the stage area.
I could see several eyes admiring the two ladies, while showing some hate my way.

Emily was simply gorgeous, dark haired, and a full figured, hard body. Dressed in tight jean shorts, and a cropped tee, baring her belly, and stretched over her nice sized breasts. Emily was dressed comfy, yet looked as good as any of the ladies dressed full out, and makeup. I knew not everyone would agree, yet Emily did not even need anything else to help, as she was naturally beautiful.
I can not deny, enjoying it, as she bumps into my side, as I stop. Then her fingers finding, and twining with mine.
I would enjoy a woman as beautiful as Emily by my side anytime. Yet I knew for now, she was just making a show. Emily just needed to blow off some steam, relax and have fun for the night. If making it seem like she was my lady, left her from being harassed by other guys. She had no problem doing it, and who was I to argue with a woman as lovely as this one?

"Hey you slut, Stormy is mine." The pretty brunette on my other side begins to say. Emily rolling her eyes, wondering what was coming next.
Megan was slender, long dark hair, framing her pretty face. Nice soft curves showing she was definately all woman.
Her shirt, was a cross between being too tight, and just loose enough to show curves, yet still be comfy.
On the front a picture of a kitten, one paw up, claws extended. An evil grin on it's face. "No you may not pet my pussy." The caption beneath it.
A pair of gray sweats completing it. The sweats like her top, comfy, yet tight enough to show her curves.
Before I can do anything, Megan is pulling herself to me, grabbing my other hand, and kissing me, while pressing against me.
I knew Megan had no intentions with me, the lovely young lady flirty, yet right now pushing Emily's buttons, while having fun with me, at the same time.

I hold her, kissing back a little by reflex. Then Megan pulls back, giving me a questioning look. "Hmmmm I know let's share him!!" Megan says loudly, as before I know it, she has my hand slid from hers, and pressed over Emily's heaving chest. "OH look, think I found our seats!!" Megan calls out, before gleefully scampering off, with me holding Emily's hand, and breast, at the same time. As I want to hide or decide if I should kill Megan later or right now.
I turn to apologize to Emily. The dark haired beauty smiling, as she releases my hand, to press it to my other one, over her rising, and falling breast, as she moves in, and surprises me with a very deep kiss. Her eyes full of mischief, as we kiss, before pulling back. Emily's cover assured, as she smiles. "Maybe we should share you." She says, as I would have no objection being with this beautiful lady.
"Hey getting lonely over here, and thirsty!!" Megan shouts over to us. "Yep may have to kill her now."

Emily turns, and I can not say how nice her legs and ass were, in those tight shorts, as she heads over to join Megan.

I follow, and soon as I sit down, Megan moves, and plops in my lap, arm going around me, as she giggles.
"So you buy me some drinks, I can fix you up with the slut over there." Megan says playfully, meaning Emily of course.
"Fuck you, whore, your the one in his lap." Emily replies.
Megan begins rubbing against me. "I'm just warming him up for you, since you are trying to pretend being shy." Megan replies, before sticking her tongue out at Emily.
Emily extending a middle finger, before sticking her own tongue out at Megan.
"See Storm my work is done, slut girl, wants you to tongue her, and fuck her no drinks needed." Megan says, with a playful smile, before sliding from my lap, and going to her own seat.
"Slut." Emily says, trying to be upset with Megan, yet unable to as Megan was just being goofy, and flirty, and we all knew it.
"Whore." Megan replies, as they begin trying to stare each other down, before breaking out into laughter.

Then our server arrived. Long blonde hair, large breasts, that were almost pushed up, out of her top.
Long legs, and skin tight jeans. Yet face, and figure together, had to admit, Emily had her beat.
"If your little friend needs it we have a booster chair, so she does not have to sit on your lap that way." The blonde says, trying to be funny, while getting nasty looks from both of my lady friends.
"So what can I get you?" She asks realizing it had not worked.
I smile, and give her our order. Megan's ID being checked very closely.
Soon Emily has a tall Guiness draft, with Megan having a margarita. The bar was not the largest or most upscale. Yet I had made sure, that Megan could have her margarita, before coming here.
Later I would get us some shots if desired. For now we began to relax, and just enjoy ourselves.

We are into the second round, as I am doing extra bottles of Coors light, to match the amount in Emily's tall drafts, before hearing it from her. Emily was one hundred percent all woman, yet she could drink and hang with most of the guys, when it came to partying.
The show beginning, as Megan was being even more silly, as she made her way to the bottom of her first margarita.
Megan begging me to go before Emily. When Megan turned on the charm, and innocent looks, it was hard to say not to her.
I did not mind, as I knew Emily was a very good singer. I preffered to go before, instead of trying to follow a lady as good as her.

I do my first song, loving having these two pretty ladies as a cheering section. A few others adding some applause, then it is Emily's turn.
We had a song we were going to do as a duet later. Yet I wanted to be relaxed, and ready, before doing that one.
Emily starts out, and she is good. I am very glad I did not follow her, as the lady could rock.
Emily looking great on stage, as I begin to enjoy listening to her, as I watch this lovely lady. Emily sending a smile our way, as Megan also is totally into Emily rocking things.
"God what a skank, and she sounds as nasty as she looks." I am stunned to hear from behind, and to the side of us.
"Yeah, hey mister, you want to ditch that talentless tramp, for some real ladies, that can sing?" I hear, as Megan also is turning to hear, who was being so rude and mean.

The table near us, a very full figured, and attractive dark haired woman sat. Her top, very low cut in the front, and tight, almost begging her nice sized breasts, to pop out, as she moved or breathed.
Beside her was a blonde, attractive, with a tight top, that had some pieces strategically cut out, to show some skin.
"Yeah stud, you may not be the best looking guy here, but you can do better than that skinny slut beside you, and the cow on stage." The blonde says, as she playfully blows me a kiss.
Megan slipping into my lap, before I realize what she is doing. I knew she was not interested in me. Most of the time, being very naughty, and playful or flirty. Yet I could not deny, at times it felt wonderful feeling her this close to me.
"I'm just keeping him warm for my girl Emily." "See he likes his woman real, not store bought street walking trash like you." Megan says, with that playful smirk on her face I love. Megan was wonderful at pissing other women off, while being so cute about it. They had to pause to think if that was really what Megan had tried to do.
Megan having this I am so sweet, and your such a bitch grin down to perfection.
"Hey how about you sluts find a date of your own, and maybe shut your holes about our girl singing, and try it yourself?" Megan ads to it, as she wraps her arms around me, as Emily is watching, wondering what is going on, and wishing she was finished already. As Megan sticks her tongue out at the ladies at the other table. Then begins to rub against me, adding a few kisses.
"There you are, need you all warmed up, for Emily don't we?" She asks smiling at me. Then leans into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Little girl, he needs a real woman, not some wanna be like you or small town bimbo, like that one on stage." "He hears us sing, and sees how fine we are, he will trade up to bigger, and better things tonight." The dark haired one says, as Emily finishes.
I try to cheer her, but Megan making a show of it, after sticking her tongue out at the two, manages to elbow me a few times.
As Emily moves quickly to join us. Megan scoots from my lap, as they call for "Perry" to come up next.
The dark haired beauty rises, showing a lot of leg, in her high heels, and black leather mini skirt.
Her blonde friend making some noise for her, as she struts up to and on stage as Emily surprises me, moving into the space Megan just left.
Megan quickly filling her in, to what was said, as the music begins, and Emily gets a look on her face. "Ewww Katy Perry song?" She says. Then giving the nearby blonde a look, Emily hugs me, and begins giving me a very passinate kiss. Her eyes moving to be sure the blonde was watching close. Emily throwing out a challenge.
Even if she and I were not together. Emily was saying nicely with out words. "Back of bitch, he is ours."

I was feeling sure sooner or later a catfight was probably going to happen. Yet having Emily hugging herself to me, and being kissed by her like that.  Even with out the drinks, I was feeling very good, about the evening.

Megan began to poke at Emily. Emily shifting to look at the stage as the dark haired woman was finishing.
"Oh holy hell, think your right Megan!!" Emily replies, as the song finishes, and they clue me in to the fact, this is actually Katy Perry singing one of her own songs.
"Christie next." They announce, as the blonde gives us a look, and they pause, as Katy kisses a girl, with blonde hair, and skin tight jean skirt.
"You know you want this." She says my way, as she moves back to her seat, while her partner goes up, and begins her song.
"Emily on to this one faster, now her mind was thinking this way.
"Christina Aguilera." She tells both me, and Megan as she stays sitting with me, as the blonde begins to sing.

"Hey, want to come over and spend some time with a real woman, while my lady sings?" Katy says my way.
Great Megan honestly had no interest in me. Emily maybe depending on the mood.
Yet now they seemed determined to claim me as their territory. While Katy, and Christina were hitting on me, mainly to piss off, Emily and Megan.
"Sorry slut, but he's got all the woman he needs right here." Emily replies resting against me.
Our server coming by, as I order more drinks, while the blonde is finishing her song.
Katy saying nothing, while the server over.
People applauding Christina, as she heads back to shoot a nasty look Megan's way.

We don't say anything more to each other, as rotation moves back to me. The two tables tense, a few comments going back and forth, I can see.
Then I finish, and Katy and Christina begin to applaud, and act like I did something really good. Emily up next, and as she begins the pop duo send me a drink, from them. Megan usually very friendly, and easy going, was starting to do a slow boil.
Emily shooting a few wicked looks, yet being true to her song.
"God she sucks, when is this song over?" One of them says behind us.
I knew better, Emily was tearing her song up, and kicking it's ass. These two were just being bitchy, as they drank more.
"I swear I am going to rip that blonde's hair out!!" Megan hisses beside me, grabbing my hand with hers, and squeezing it, to release some of the tension.
"Hey honey, stop soon, while we can still hear." The other one says, as I turn and give them a look and motion. "Have a problem?" It basically says.
They both giggle, and toast me with their glasses, blowing a few kisses. I turn back, as Emily finishes, and quickly heads back, taking her place on my lap, as she tries fighting the urge to go over, and start slapping a few pop stars.
I had to admit, I loved her, for trying to control the urge, probably more for my, and Megan's benefit, not her having any fear of going at both ladies.

Looks, and comments going back and forth, as they go through songs.
"We can leave if you want." I let Megan and Emily know. They did not have to stay there, and put up with these two looking to cause trouble.
"I am not giving those bitches the satisfaction!!" Emily says.
"Yeah you two are doing your duet next, wait till after that." Megan ads.

Then it is time, as I get to head to the stage to do the duet with Emily. I am doubly honored, that she would chance singing with me, and that this dark haired lady walking next to me was looking truly beautiful tonight.
As we begin. "Oh yeahhhhh he is not bad at all." "Too bad he is stuck dragging her ugly ass along." They begin saying out loud.
"Hey whore on stage, can you maybe sing, using sign language?" Katy shouts, as they both begin to laugh, and make comments.

Megan gets up, grabbing a glass in each hand and walks over.
"Can you bitches shut the hell up, your ruining everything!!" Megan says, throwing the contents of each glass, into the ladies faces.
"You fucking little slut!!" Katy says, feeling the liquid running down, between her heaving tits, as she rises, grabs Megan and shoves her down onto the floor. Christina also getting up, her top soaking wet, and her nipples showing through it, as they harden.
Emily dropping her mike, and racing from the stage, to hurl herself into Katy. The two dark haired beauties going down together, as I set my mike aside, and move over to them, as Christina kicks Megan in her side. Megan doubling up a bit, as people begin to move out of the way, yet staying close enough to watch everything that was going on.

Emily, and Katy rolling together on the floor, both trying to gain leverage, while hands try to punch and slap.
Emily finally coming out on top, as she has Katy's tits popping up out of her top, to punch and slap them. "You over paid, pop princess bitches, just had to keep pushing!!" "Well this lady knows how tp push back!!" Emily says, as she begins to tear at, and strip Katy's top, to completely bare her nice sized breasts, for more pain, and punishment.

Some of the crowd making bets, while others are making cell calls, about what was going on.
Some yelling encouragement to Megan, and Emily. While others yelling for Katy, and Christina to win.
I am ready to pull the blonde back away from Megan. When the slender beauty, grabs the leg moving to try and kick her again.
Megan twisting it, as Christina cries out. Then Megan using her own leg, to knock the other one out from under the blonde.
As Christina falls to the floor. Megan starts digging her fingers into the tears in the top, and making them wider, as she rips at it.
Christina's bare breasts soon bouncing, and heaving on display, as Megan grabs the right one, and begins squeezing it hard.
"You need to apologize to my friends you skank!!" Megan tells her, as Christina writhes in pain, trying to free her breast, from the dark haired Megan's grasp.
Finally her forearm manages to hit against Megan's head. Megan being knocked off, as Christina rolls to attack.
"You skinny slut, I'm going to beat your ass, and make you beg for your friend to dump you two losers, for real women!!" The blonde says, as she grabs Megan's sweats, and begins yanking and pulling them down and off.
Megan thrashing, yet her legs tangled, as she tries to kick Christina away.
The blonde crying out in triumph, as she succeeds, and tosses the sweats away.
Megan catching her with a free leg now, as Christina is knocked to the side. Megan quickly rolling, in tee shirt, and panties, to begin stripping the blonde's skirt, while slapping, and punching her ass.
Christina Aguilera soon, writhing in only her panties, as Megan was proving to be much more to handle than her slender frame would have you expect. Some blonde hair being pulled out, and sent flying.

Emily had Katy Perry's top fully stripped, and was gleefully stripping the barely there bra, that had been used to push the large, firm tits up.
Katy's breasts heaving, and being bruised as Emily twists, punches, and slaps them. "How do you like this tune you whore?" Emily asks, as she launches a fist at Katy's face. Emily trying to ring her bell for her. Yet Katy shifting, and bringing up a leg, as Emily is off balance, causing her to fall upward a bit. Katy then bringing a fist into Emily's belly, driving most of the air out of her. Katy bucking, and Emily falling to the side.
Katy's fingers quickly grasping the material of Emily's cropped tee, yanking and pulling it up, and off, between punches to her side, and belly. Emily trying to recover and protect herself, as now her top, then bra go sailing.
Emily now fighting topless, in only her shorts, and every naked inch of her looking wonderful. Katy begins to start mounting her, back handing, and slapping Emily's breasts. "How do you like it slut??" Katy asks, as seeing Emily's now hard nippled tits, bobbling, and jiggling from the blows. I can think of a few things, I would enjoy, and hope Emily would enjoy, more, than how her tits were being treated by Katy Perry.

Megan had rolled into a table, as Christina shoved her off. Megan still in the fight, yet her top and bra now gone. Megan was not some store bought Barbie, with over sized assets. Yet as she fought, topless, what Megan had was beautiful, enough, and pleasing in every way.
Christina's assests larger, yet Megan's breasts pert, and well formed. The two now on their knees, clawing at hair, while trading slaps, and punches.
Christina totally naked now, as with a shriek, Megan falls back. The blonde gaining leverage, and soon Megan's panties, as they go over together again.
Legs kicking, as more blonde hair drifts up, with some of Megan's own dark hair, now floating as well.

Katy, and Emily slam into a table together. A drink tipping, and spilling. Katy being doused, as she moves to clear her vision, as the alchohol pours over her. Katy's leather skirt, soon unfastened and yanked free, as the buxom pop star, now fought in only her skimpy panties.
Emily grabbing them, and yanking them into Katy's cracks, as the dark haired singer cries out in pain.

Megan and Christina both slightly wet, from rolling in things spilled on the floor, hear the cry of pain. Megan loses her focus, as she looks to make sure Emily is not the one crying in pain. As she does, Christina puts an elbow, into Megan;s belly knocking the wind out of her.
Christina shoving Megan to the side, as she rises, and quickly moves to kick Emily in her back, knocking her away from Katy.
Katy allowing her own panties to be stripped, to ease her pain, and give one less thing, Emily can use against her in the fight.
Emily now the only one of the four, with any clothing on.
I try to start moving in to stop this, as Emily's shorts, and panties are stripped, leaving the sexy beauty naked, and being attacked by both pop singers.
I have a few hands grab me from behind, as Megan tries to get to her feet, still gaspng for air.

Someone hands Katy a pool cue, and she grins wickedly, as Emily lays naked, and aching, after being hit by both ladies.
I manage to shrug off the hands, just as Katy raises the stick. "Time to teach you some manners, you low life trash!" Katy says, as she moves to use the stick on Emily.

Emily was naked, her sexy toned body glistening slightly, from the drinks spilled. Chest heaving, and even battered, aching and bruised. Probably the most beautiful woman in the bar, at that time.
I am off balance, from pulling away. My direction wrong, to try and make a grab for the stick.
Megan too far away, as Christina stands next to Katy, encouraging her to do it.

I drop, as the stick swings, taking it to my back, and shoulder, as I cover Emily, with my own body.
The stick hits me, and the floor, and breaks in two. I feel the pain, as it slams into me, mainly glad it had not been the muscle bound ape, that handed it to her, that hit me with it.

Katy is standing, the larger end of stick on the floor beside us, as I roll off Emily, to let her move, and get up.
"Time to fly bitches!!" We hear Megan yell, as we watch, and almost as if seeing an angel. Megan is airborne.
The slender beauty having used a chair, to launch herself cross body at both ladies.
Megan slamming into them, knocking Katy to the side, as she goes full on into Christina, taking them both to the floor.

The blondes head striking it, stunning her, yet as it does, her head bounces up slightly, catching Megan in the jaw, dazing her as well.
As I watch, Emily looking at me, wanting to be sure I was okay from the hit, I saved her from taking.
I nod, as Megan lays naked, draped over Christina Aguilera on the floor. The two both barely conscious and out of the fight.
Myself I was going to be very sore, but nothing serous, and Emily definately worth the pain taken from making sure she was not hurt seriously.

A few other guys stepping in, and standing down muscles from getting involved again, as Emily grabs a handful of Katy's long dark hair. Katy having gone down to one knee, close beside her.
"You bitches just would not leave it alone would you?" Emily asks, as Katy gasps for air, chest heaving.
"Fuck you whore!!" Katy gasps out, as Emily cries out in pain, as Katy rakes her nails across Emily's bare left breast.
Emily yanking Katy's head back, even as Katy tries to do more damage to the well formed tit, with her nails.
Emily's other hand a fist, that flies and connects with Katy's jaw, snapping her head, and as Emily releases her, with some strands of hair flying.
Katy wobbles and staggers to end up laying partially arched up over Megan's back.

Emily rests on her knees, chest heaving, as she tries to regather her strength, the last punch taking a lot out of her, after the free for all catfight she had just been in.
I am to her, and Emily slips into my embrace, as I don't even mind, when she hugs against a sore spot, as people begin to pay of lost bets, and head back to their tables to drink or send messages by phone, text or other means to share the intense fight they had seen.

Emily was hurting, yet due in part to Megan's sacrifice of her own body. Emily, and Megan had won the fight.
Emily begins gathering their clothing, as the blonde waitress with extra boobage, and attitude gleefully dumps water over Katy, and Christina, drenching them nicely, as they lay naked, and recovering.
I am holding Megan as she comes around. "We beat those bitches?" She asks weakly, and as I nod, breaks into a wide grin.
"Yeahhhh me an Emily, opened a can of whoop ass on em.. Yayyy!!!  Owwww.." She says, as her quick celebrating, had reminded her, that her head was hurting, from impacting with the blonde pop stars.

"Ready to get out of here?" Emily asks, as she hands Megan her clothing, and the two lovely ladies begin to dress.
"Oh no.. you two are doing your song, while those sluts watch, and applaud." Megan says grinning, as shr picks up the narrower part of the busted pool cue. Tapping it against her open palm, like an old time school teacher, with a ruler waiting for a disobediant child to put out a hand. "Right ladies?" Megan asks, a angelic smile on her pretty face, while a wicked gleam is in her eyes, as she taps it against her hand a few times.
Katy, and Christina making arrangements to pay for the damage, since they had started it, then even worse lost.
"Right, what ever keep that crazy slut away from us." Christina says. Then apologizes as Emily makes a fist, and glares at her.

Things begin to get back to normal, as a steady stream of people begin coming in, hearing about the catfight.
The management seeing extra dollar signs, letting us stay for a bit, before having to leave.

Emily and I are back on the stage, as the song begins for the second time that night.
Megan is at a table, Katy on one side, Christina on the other.
As we begin, Megan smacks Katy on her leg, with the end of the pool cue. "Owww, hey what the fuck was that for?" Katy asks, as Megan smiles, before hitting Christina's legs the same way.
"Just wanting to be sure you bitches are paying attention to my buddies up there." Megan answers, the angelic grin on her face again.
I struggle not to laugh, as I see petite Megan, playing jail warden, to the two famous pop stars.
As we sing, I can not deny even banged up and brusied a bit. Emily was so beautiful up close. That and the lady could definately rock the house.
"You know she is not bad at all." Christina admits, as they begin to give us a chance.

We finish, getting a very loud ovation. Christina and Katy joining in, with out even having to be smacked by Megan again.
The image of Megan going airborne, along with feeling Emily by my side. My arm around her, as we leave the stage. Myself slightly embarassed by the sounds of the crowd, while Emily was used to it.

I hear someone talking about the fight, they had watched. Calling Emily, and Megan evil, and hellcats in the fight.
I could not agree, as with everything else, and the way they treated me, and let me enjoy their company.
These two ladies definately were Awesome Angels to me, in every way. Even when Megan did enjoy flirting, and having fun, embarassing me and Emily, as she teases s about liking each other.
What could I say, all part of enjoying an evening out, at karaoke, with my angels.

The end.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: AWESOME ANGELS Emilyontop N Megan23 VS Katy perry/Christina Aguilera
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 05:22:45 AM »
An exciting story. Very well constructed.

Marie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: AWESOME ANGELS Emilyontop N Megan23 VS Katy perry/Christina Aguilera
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 06:06:02 AM »
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! LOVE IT when the ladies in the story comment they enjoyed it.. Hmmmmmm well don't see Katy Perry or Christina Aguilera posting..

Still Emily liked it.. Megan liked it.. THAT is what makes it all worth it to me!!

Marie.. Mwahhh thanks ... that always means more from a lady as talented writing as you!!

Storm