News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Adventures of Elke Starr EPISODE 2 Eleke vs Jamiedillon

• 14 Replies

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
The Adventures of Elke Starr EPISODE 2 Eleke vs Jamiedillon
« on: April 07, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
The Adventures of Elke Starr

Double cross

vs. 
   ELKE            JAMIEDILLON

“Are you sure every thing is in place “ Elke asks
For the last time yes , Hanks got the staff Jaime has the horses ready me you and Fred are here” Tom snaps back
“I don’t trust her where did you find her anyway ”Elke snaps back
“ she came highly recommended from an old buddy off mine” Tom retorts
“recommended  for doing what though you forget I know your friend in question” Elke snaps back
“will you 2 shut up this isn’t the time for a lovers quarrel” Fred butts in
The 3 of them are sat on the floor behind an up turned table at the end of the bank they had just took over.
“Fred stop looking at her tits “ tom says tapping the head of  his partner
“Sorry I cant help it their just like right their man aint time you bought  a shirt that actually fits elke”
“where’s the fun in that” elke smirks back
“that Jamie’s got a great pair on her as well their even bigger than yours elke” Fred said knowing that would strike a cord with  the stunning brunette , elke just smirks back at him sarcastically ,
Tom mean time is counting the sticks if dynamite left in his bag
“hang on Fred why is their only 7 sticks in here their should be 8”
“no you told me 3 sticks for this safe” fred answerers defensibly
“no I didn’t you ass hole” Tom snaps back he looks over the top of the table the lit fuse was bout at the dynamite
“ fuck !!!!!! FIRE IN THE HOLE “ Tom shouts as the 3 of them curl them self’s in to tight balls
BOOOOOOM  the dynamite blows and the force from rhe blast pushes the table and the 3 outlaws hard up against the wall the roof falls in and theirs dust every where , Elke looks over the top of table at the safe she cant see through the dust but as it settles she can see the door to the safe has been blown clean off its hinges she looks down at Fred and hits him on the top of his  hat
“you idiot if only you was as observant as you are looking at tits”
“its open isn’t it” fred says with a gin on his face
The 3 of  them stand and look at the safe all 3 of them are covered in thick dust from the blast
Tom walks over to the safe
“ fuck me we hit the mother load this time guys their must be 50 grand here”
Elke runs over with the bags  while fred has his guns drawn watching the door elke and tom fill the bags not leaving a cent in the safe  Hank walks in from the back room where he has been holding the staff hostage while the other 3 blew the safe
“what the fuck was that” he asks
“Ask the biggest tit over their nodding in freds direction
“we ready to go  hank asks
“Yep that’s it all fred get the door”
Hank goes over and helps fred barricade the front door then the gang guns drawn enter the room at the rear and leave the bank through the back door
“What was that “ Jamie Dillon  asked as she is mounted on her horse  elke can see what the others see in her  long blond hair perfect figure and fred was right bigger tits than elke that were also fighting to stay in her tight black blouse Jamie is holding the reins to 4 other horses
Never mind what that was lets get out of here” elke snaps at her the 5 of them ride hard and fast out of town firing their guns in the air as they ride just to keep the street clear they ride hard for an hour constantly changing direction to cover their tracks finally  when they where happy that they weren’t being followed they headed for their camp.
“$53.461.35 THAT’S JUST OVER $10.000 EACH not a bad days work” Tom says as he takes a big swig out of the whisky bottle then passes it over to elke, elke takes a big swig while watching Jamie flirt like crazy with Fred and Hank.
“What do you know about her I mean what’s she done for us to trust her “ elke gestures in Jamie’s direction
“drop it will ya I told ya she’s done a few jobs with an old friend of mine lets face it elke you don’t like her coz you aint the only pretty one any more”
Tom had a point elke was slightly put out as she looked at jamie long blond hair 36 D tits and perfect athletic body cavorting around with her other 2 partners she was the one used to be lusted over and so she should be with her long black hair 35 C  tits and perfect figure  but something just didn’t sit right in elke’s gut about jamie.
“shut the fuck up will you 3 “ elke shouts at her 2 partners and jamie
“we got a shit load of money here in this bag so I need you all on the ball tonight, 2 hour watches Toms on first then me the Hank then you Fred”
“what about me” Jamie  angrily asks back
“what about you. look lady I don’t know you I don’t trust you , your not being left alone with that money tonight if you don’t like well that tough coz that’s the way its gona be” elke shouts at Jamie
“I don’t like being talked to like that if you got some kind of problem with then we can sort it out right her right now” jamie challenges back , Hank and Fred watch on in excitement
“This is gona be good” Fred whispers in Hanks ear the pair of them smiling as the 2 stunners walk to meet echer other in the middle of the camp nose to nose and  a stare down ensues the blond and the brunette where very equally matched as they stared each other down jamie had an inch in height and properly a few pounds on elke eyes locked on the others eyes noses practically touching nipples touching as they poked through their blouses you could see buttocks tensing through tight denim.
“make your move bitch come on I gona teach you a lesson” elke spits
“the lesson you’ll teach me is how to lie down lady” jamie spits back
Neither where backing down and the sight of 2 goddess in stare down of such intensity was mouth watering.
“ok ladies cool it we’ve had enough excitement for one day we got a whole town out looking for us and you 2 want knock lumps out of each other come on elke use your brain” Tom pulls elke away
“ok we do it elkes way to keep the peace  sorry jamie nothing personl”tom adds
“ok fine this will keep for another time “ jamie angrily replies as she stares at elke
“dam right it will keep “elke adds  taking another hit of whisky
“ok every one get some shut eye I take first watch” says tom
With that the rest of the gang turn in they can hear Fred grumberling how he was looking forward to watching elke and jamie go at it, elke gets to her spot and looks over to jamie slightly disappointed as she would have loved to have beaten and stripped the blond in front of the guys to show them that she was top girl not this new stunning blond bitch and with that thought she and the rest of the gang turn in for the night
Elke is the first to wake and rolls over to Tom still asleep next to her she sits up and looks around Hank is directly opposite with his hat over his eyes still asleep she looks over to Jamie Dillon had been bunked down  she wasn’t their then she saw Fred flat out with the bottle of whisky at his side empty
She was wondering where jamie was maybe she went to squat in a near by bush wish full thinking she turned to see the bag of money gone elke shot to her feet and walked over to where the horses where one missing of course their was
“I fucking knew it “she shouts at the top her voice tom and the rest of the gang wake to see elke saddling her horse and screaming” I told you didn’t I hate when im right  I fucking told you she was wrong for us”
“what’s going on “ tom groggily getting to his hank is also up and wondering what the hell was going on Fred is groaning at every one to shut up all the noise
“you stupid drunk what the hell happened it was your watch” elke boots Fred in the gut” what the hells that for “Fred gasps
“your girlfriend you know the one blond one with big tits has taken our money and gone you idiot what happened you was supposed to be on watch” elke shouts at Fred
“I don’t know what happened  she woke up and brought me the whisky we chatted and drank a little then I don’t ember but my head hurts like hell” tom examines freds head” you got one hell of a bump their Fred she must knocked you out”
“she got an hour on us we better get doing  I found her tracks going north “ Hanks says while running towards the horses . The 4 of them mount their horses and ride hard in pursuit of jamie and elke hopes its her who finds her.
After an hour of hard riding the gang runs into a problem a cross roads tracks going in every direction
“goddang it we’ll have to split up “ elke points out “Tom you go east Hank west Fred double back make sure she aaint gone back on us I’ll go north we’ll meet back here at noon”
The gang agree and go off in their directions and elke pushes on for another hour when she comes up to rocky hilly area she stops and surveys her surroundings perfect place for an ambush she thinks to her self  should she go round or through the rock formation she decides to go through the rocks but to keep as high as she can,  the terrain is so rough elke is forced to dismount and walk along side her horse their where boulders the size of wagons and loose rubble which was slippery under foot. 
20 mins into the rock formation elke suddenly stops she can hear something she ties her horse to shrub and went closer to where the noise was coming from creeping along trying not to make any sound she draws her gun from its holster and cocks the hammer the sound is becoming clearer now its laughter a women’s laughter  she knows exactly whom the laughter belongs to as well elke creeps along and piers over the top of a huge boulder and their she was jamie Dillon may  be 30 feet below her clutching the bag of money laughing hysterically . Elke try’s to get closer but her footing goes and shale and rubble roll down the slope leading to jamie that was all it took, jamie was swift and fast jumping to her feet and drawing her gun elke looks down to jamie to see the blond aiming her gun at her
“YOU “Jamie shouts and pulls the trigger , elke ducks behind the boulder the bullet ricochets of the rock. Another bullet ricochets of the boulder and elke can hear jamie running below  elke dives towards a rock may be 4 feet below her she makes the leap and fires off a round in Jamie’s direction  a bullet whizzes over elkes head  jamie has take a position 50 feet away behind a large rock elke jumps up and lets jamie have 2 more rounds which crash off the rock then she runs down the slope and makes up 30 feet jamie shots at elke while the brunette was on the move nearly missing her   elke jags right and shots towards her blond enemy she was 20 feet away now jamie is blind as to where elke is and holds fire elke lets of a shot that whizzes over Jamie’s head and dashes down another 10 feet jamie fires back missing,  elke crawls along on her belly she’s 10 feet slightly elevated from jamie  “come on elke go for it “ elek mutters to her self she fires off her last shot which makes Jamie turn her whole body away with that elke launches herself flying through the air and crashes on top of Jamie , elke scrambles and grabs the blond right hand  in witch Jamie is holding her gun with one bullet left in the barrel the 2 stand and struggle for the gun in a test of strength  elke is surprised by the strength of Jamie as the dual is going nowhere both women as strong as the other  elke manges to muster the strength to smash jaimes hand into a near by boulder making the blond drop the gun elke kicks the gun away and punches the blond on jaw Jamie responds by throwing her own punch which lands on the side of elkes head  the battling beauties separate and circle each other sizing her opponent up
“Looks like its that time doesn’t it elke I told you it would keep “ Jamie snarls while tossing her hat to one side  revealing her long blond hair
“looks like im gona teach you that lesson now “ elke sternly replies taking her hat off letting her beautiful long black hair flow down her back.
The 2 women circle each other sizing her opponent up Jamie was an inch taller and had a few pounds weight advantage but generally the 2 stunners where well matched
“your gona get  it bitch you’ve tried to make me look bad in front of my men  you’ve robbed from me you’ve tried to kill me and now your laughing at me god your so gona get your ass kicked” elke screams at Jamie and suddenly charges the blond tackling the blond to the sandy ground elke lands 4 punches to Jamie’s face and Jamie lands a 2 punches off her own punching upwards and hitting elke in the face elke grabs a handful off blond hair and pound Jamie’s head into the ground 3 times Jamie reaches up and grabs 2 handful of the brunettes hair and pulls hard bring a scream from elke at the severity of the burning from her scalp  the blond still pulling at elkes hair rolls the brunette so that Jamie is on top she release one hand and slaps the pinned brunette hard across the face while still pulling elkes hair out by the roots with other  a dozen slaps land across elkes face and she howls in pain as Jamie looks down at her pinned opponent with a cruel smirk across her face  elke squirms and kicks out trying to unseat the blond she manages to free an arm and desperately try’s to sink her claws into anything she could she tugs hard at Jamie’s blouse tearing the buttons clean off reviling Jamie’s perfect 36D breasts elke didn’t need a second invitation and sinks her claws in to the right breast and squeezed hard Jamie screams in agony as the blood stars to seep from her breast she releases her other hand from elkes hair and try’s to prise elkes hand away elke now has her other arm  free and reaches up and pulls like hell at the blonds hair a bid clump off blond hair comes straight out and Jamie howls in pain again at the damage being inflicted to her tit and scalp elke reaches up again and takes another hand full of hair and pulls back hard forcing jamie of to the side elek dives on top of the blond and releases her tit so she can inflict some slaps of her own 6 hard slaps connect with Jamie’s face the blond now has both her hand entangled in elkes hair both women now ragging the others head from side to side yanking  and tugging with all their strength  jamie pulls hard and manages to unseat elke the 2 amazons roll over the ground hands full of blond and black hair over and over they roll neither girl managing to gain an advantage elke lets one hand go and curls her fist and lands 2 punches in to belly off the blond jamie blows hard as the air rushes out off her from the blows and brings a knee up which hits elke in the ribs 2 more times jamie knees the brunette in the ribs which forces elke to let the blond go and roll away clutching her ribs winded the 2 women scramble to their feet and come together throwing punches they stand toe to toe trading blows neither girl taking a backward step until elke lands a right straight on the nose of the blond which causes the blonde to stagger backwards while staggering she reaches out to steady herself put grabs elkes shirt the buttons give and elkes 35 C breast are exposed  jamie rushes
Elke and locks her claws round elkes tits elke does the same and the 2 women glare into each others eyes snarls on their faces as they mangled each others tits both women where in agony jamie was the first to let go and grabbed elke round her 21” waist ands squeezed hard forcing elke to let the blonds breast free as jamie squeezed harder the bear hug was crushing the life out of her brunette foe , elke brought her fist down hard into head of the blond twice jamie dropped elke and the women staggered off in different directions to asses the damage that each had taken . Elkes face was sore from the hard slaps she had received her lip was split and a trickle of blood was coming from her nose her scalp felt on fire from the intense hair pulling her breasts  where scratched and sore and her ribs where throbbing 
Jamie Dillon wasn’t in great shape either lumps of hair had been pulled out and her scalp was burning she to had a nose and lip bleed her tits where badly scratched and bleeding . The 2 women glared across to each other elke slipped her shirt of revealing her perfect body and stood and smiling at Jamie .
Jamie in return took her ripped blouse off and tossed it to the side revealing her equally perfect body both girls body’s were glistening in sweat from the fierce sun beating down on them they circled each other again looking for an opening Jamie went first and rushed at elke forcing the brunette hard up against a boulder hand locked in each others hair again Jamie pressed her tits hard into elkes tits whilst pulling back hard on her hair elke squirmed her breasts against Jamie’s and pulled back hard on her hair in a breast to breast crouch to crouch dual Jamie was getting the better of this spell as she pulled back hard on elkes hair forcing elke to bow over the boulder she was pressed up against she screams in pain as her spine feels like it may snap in desperation elke violently brings a knee up and catches Jamie flush in the pussy Jamie howls in pain and doubles over letting elkes hair go elke pushes herself away from the boulder  and grabs Jamie by the hair and starts to spin around dragging the blond with her till she lets go and hair throws Jamie 4 feet through the air the blond lands with a thud elke walks over and drags Jamie up by the hair holding her head down she bring her knee up 3 times connecting with the blondes face  Jamie reaches out  and grabs elkes standing leg and lifts her  clean off the ground and then dumps elke hard on her back  Jamie lands hard on top and stars to rain punches down on the brunette elke reaches up and grabs hair  the 2 roll over and over punching and scratching  and clawing at bare skin Jamie on top she has elke on her back elke reaches behind Jamie and sinks her nails into the blondes bear flesh jamie screams in agony as elks nails claw down her back jamie sinks her teeth into elkes neck and bites hard  the brunette bucks wildly and manges to get her hand under Jamie’s chin and pushes the blond up , the 2 mangle and an claw at  each others faces  elke rolls Jamie over and an sinks her nails back into the blondes tits again  Jamie screams and sinks her claws in to elkes bare flesh on her back and scratches the brunette with venom gritted all over her face elke lets Jamie’s tits go as the pain of having her skin ripped of her back is exscrutationg elke looks down on Jamie and plants a full blooded head butt on the blond Jamie looks shocked at the move from elke and her hands leave elkes back and go straight to her nose as elkes head comes down hard again Jamie reaches up and grabs elkes hair and the brunette  does the same
 as the 2 cowgirls wrestle for supremacy on the sandy floor first one on top then the other punching slapping biting scratching kicking and pulling hair all the way, this was turning out to be a brutal battle they rolled over to a boulder where Jamie ends on top and grabs both her hand round elkes throat and squeezes elke does the same and grabs Jamie’s throat  the pair writhe around glaring in to each other eyes attempting to choke the other to death elke still on the bottom buck and arches her back trying to dislodge Jamie elke could feel her self getting weaker as the strangle that Jamie had on started to take effect elke still had her hands around Jamie’s throat but the affect wasn’t the same to Jamie ,  Jamie could sense the end as elke seemed to be getting weaker she aloud herself a cruel smile as she                                                                                looked down on her soon to be defeated brunette enemy elke mustered all her strength and bucked up hard causing Jamie to smash head first in to the boulder  elke groggily got to her feet and jumped on Jamie’s back and rained down  a dozen punches  Jamie reached back and grabbed elkes hair and pulled her over her shoulder she was about jump on the brunette but elke was to fast  and had kicked out and land her boots right in to Jamie’s pussy  Jamie fell backwards onto her back and elke dived on her clawing at her Jamie’s tits then grabbing her hair the 2 lay on the ground entangled in each other breast to breast pussy to pussy shapely denim  covered  legs kicking out rolling over they trusted their body’s in to the other  elke was on top and managed to straddle the blond  5 6 ,7 punches landed into Jamie’s face the blond was kicking out and writhing around trying to free herself elke shifted forward inch by inch now slapping the blond  she inched forward a little more and school girl pinned Jamie elke twisted the blonds nipples hard Jamie screamed in horror and agony as she knew it was over the end was coming elke inched further forward and smothered Jamie’s face with her denim covered pussy she stayed their till screams stopped the legs stopped kicking and Jamie’s body went limp elke staggered to her feet and looked down on her defeated unconscious blond enemy a broad smile entered her bruised and bloody face
“lesson learnt bitch” elke mutters to her self
Elke looked down at Jamie motionless on the ground she had bald patches where elke had pulled hair out by the roots her face was scratched and her eye was swollen her lip and nose covered in blood, her naked torso covered in bites and scratch marks and her back was scratched up , Jamie’s tits were badly damaged with cuts caused by elkes nails and scratches dripping with blood.
Eleke Her self was in no great shape hair all over the battle ground , scratches all over her tits and body a bloody and swollen lip badly bleeding nose  she may as well a couple of broken ribs as a result of the bear hugs elke had underestimated her blond foe it had been one of the toughest fights she had ever had and how close she had come to losing her life as Jamie would have strangled elke had she not bucked her off.
Elke staggered over to her horse and got some rope she tied Jamie up so that their would be no continuation of the fight as elke was broken she picked up her blouse and guns put her gun back its holster and sat against a boulder dabbing her wounds with Jamie’s blouse
It was noon and Tom Fred and Hank where waiting at the rendezvous
“She’s been a long while do ya think she ok” Hank asked
“here she comes” Fred pointed at a silhouette in the distance
Elke rod up to the guys looking battered bruised with Jamie Dillon slumped over the backend of her horse still not conscious
“looks like you had some fun” Tom says lifting Jamie Dillon’s head up and examining the blonds war wounds
“ you could say that “ elke laughed back
“god dang it I wanted to watch you 2 go at it  “any chance of a second round when she comes too” Fred jokes
“no thanks iv had enough action for today”elke jokes back  and here’s what I took back off this little bitch” elke pats the bag with money in
“so what do we do with her then leave her for the coyotes” hank asks
“no I got a better idea for this bitch” smirks elke as the gang trot off

Sunrise in blackrock and all the night before was talk of the bank robbery and whom could have done it the sheriff gets out of bed and gets dressed he walks out of his house and heads for his office when he hears a commotion coming from the front of his office  a group of men are standing around watering at the mouths veer excitedly the sheriff barges his way through the crowd to find in his amazement a battered and bruised scratched up stunning blonde women naked as the day she was born all for her boots tied and gagged to front door of his office she had tears rolling down her face and a sign round her neck written in big capitals I ROBBED THE BANK
Jamie knew she was going to prison and if she ever got then elke would pay . But she also thought how she may have deserved this as it was her who done the DOUBLE CROSS

Offline lynn40dd

Re: The Adventures of Elke Starr EPISODE 2 Eleke vs Jamiedillon
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 08:32:25 PM »
Great fight from 2 of the sexiest bitches around!  This is better than the first one.  My panties are wet. :)   

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 10:22:38 PM »
It pleases me to her your panties where damp haha great stuff x

Offline elkestar

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »
more wet panties coming soon!  pstevo99 is getting ready to write episode 3 and we are looking for my next opponent....if you would love to play cowgirl, about my size, look great in tight jeans and boots....let us know.

Offline dreadee

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »
I'll take her on! 

Offline lynn40dd

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 12:12:12 PM »
dreadee: and you would lose as always!

Offline lynn40dd

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:22:51 PM »
Fuck you Jamie!

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
yaaaaaaay go on ladies fight!! fight!! fight!! fight!! fight!! hahah

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 01:29:19 PM »
interesting i sence a story is looming about you 2 could be a good  scrap i spoke to elke about  your little fued she reckons jamie is tougher any response to that lynn

Offline lynn40dd

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 04:25:48 AM »
Here's my response!  Jamie is a cxnt and I will crush her little tits!

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 01:53:49 AM »
I think round 3 is called for here you go girls

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 04:29:37 AM »
Ohhhhhhh derrrrrrr dang right I like elke thats not to like I would put money on her kicking your ass as well

Nice tits by the way

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
if was you i wouldnt spend any money on shoes if you fought elke the cash would be better spent replacing your tits after elke rips them off would be a shame to mess them up though as they look great hahaha

Offline elkestar

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 01:18:42 PM »
dawn: good enough!....and nice tits by the way!   hey.....i could use a new pair of shoes!!!! 

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 06:10:21 PM »
already got a plan for their return fight just putting finishing touchs to my latest story then a nother story which leads to jamie vs elke part 2