News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katriyana vs Genela (now with clips my fans)

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Katriyana vs Genela (now with clips my fans)
« on: April 07, 2011, 08:36:51 PM »

Kya karegi re tu mera? (What u can do to me?) – Katriyana
Kya karegi re tu mera? (What u can do to me?) – Galena.
Both the girls in mini skirts.
Both the gals collided from sides.
Katriyana notching Gennelia’s head down by hairs…& Galena Katriyana’s.
Katriyana dragged Galena 3-4 feets forwards & tries to trip her by right legs so that she falls on fronts….But Galena holds her guard firm with her slim but solid legs. She stands still not falling forward…& pulling katriana’s hairs equally stronger…
Katriyana knows she is lil bit more in weight tries to pull her via her hips…also trying to trip her legs again.
Galena – I go down but hold Katriyana’s thighs very strongly in my thighs…both breathing high…my hold is very strong…my grip over Katriyana’s hairs very firm…if possible it will tear off & come in my hands.
Katriyana- M on top …& her hairs also very firm in my hand…so need not worry if she tears my hairs I will also tear her hairs before that…no worries…I held her hairs equally or rather more firm…my hands dominating. I leave her hairs & give her two slaps on both sides of her face…
Galena- As she leaves my hair I also give her two round of punches on both sides of her face…what if m down…I throw more rain of punches on her…to give her shock & distract over me.
Katriyana – Ohhh she punched me hard …I balanced myself…caught hold of her left arm first ..then the right one…sat on her chest & try to lock her both the wrists under my both knees…& then to open out rain of punches over her face to distract & finish her off…
Galena – I threw my slim & faster legs up lock ur neck well between my legs…so that we r chocked & try to bend ur head down towards me & taking u to a very occurred bending position & get my both wrists free from ur weakened knee grip.
Katriyana- I let myself down…getting hold of ur hairs well in my both hands…& blocking my strong knee firmly in front of ur chest.
Galena- I try to push ur knees down with my both hands & try to get my butts on ur chest…so that next I can be on ur chest with ur hairs in my hand.
Katria- I head lock u in my legs strongly…& apply ur move on u..pressing ur neck down on me…trying to give u tremendous pain on ur back…I still hold ur hairs strongly in my both hands..
Galena – I leave everything & give to resounding slaps on ur left face one after another with my right hand.
Katriyana- I still hold ur hairs & pushing my ass asides try to roll on top of u.
Galena- It was not easy for me to control ur weight…I go down but lock ur waist again in my legs…as I did last & try to rain un-counted no of punches on ur face with my both hands.
Katriyana- “Ehhh” but I too rain un-countable no of punches from both sides on ur face…to take the fight fierce…& also push my ass hole lil up…to get a gud position on u…with my better ass…
Galena- I push my feet lil back pushing my ass lil upwards on the ground…still holding ur hairs tightly…my biceps stretching…I give a resounding right knee kick on ur gutts... “take it bitch”
Katriyana- I too give u a right knee punch on ur gutts…my position being on top…so surely it might have gave more pains to u then what u gave me.
Galena- “Ehhh” bitch ..still holding ur hairs tight & trying to push ur head back…I again kick my right slim but hard knee on ur groins.\
Katriyana- “Ehhh” I too give u a re-sounding punch on ur left groins with my more heavier & better knee than urs…amidst the pains…now I can finish her.
Galena- I m feeling lil faint…I try to swallow & kiss ur side left lips in my mouth.
Katriyana- Breathing heavily..I thought I m nearly about to win…I wanted to kill the show…I again repeatedly hit u on the same spot with my knee.
Galena – “Ohhh” “leave me katriana I loose”
Katriyana- I remove my ass from top of u & don’t go away before kicking ur ass with my bare right feet. I rage & bent down & push ur panty down over ur knees…& as if to kill, kick ur turned ass soundly with my right leg. As  if not satisfied again bend & push ur panty again further down to ur ankle.
Galena-  I sob…leave me Katriyana…trying to hold my bare breast by now.
Katriyana – My rage has not gone I take out ur panty totally out of ur ankles & sit on chest…& order u to lick my pussy.
Galena- “Ohhh no” trying to avoid though u r pushing my head close holding me by my hairs.
Katriyana – “Do it properly bitch as I say”

& the match ENDED!

Thanks

(for tuesday night gud rp's pl pm me at rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in...thanks)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:16:13 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Katrina vs Genelia (now with clips my fans)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 10:09:22 PM »
Thanks u liked it
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:17:10 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”