News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hemna vs Mumtinaz – Farm Gals - Rematch. (now with snaps)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Hemna vs Mumtinaz – Farm Gals - Rematch. (now with snaps)
« on: April 12, 2011, 10:28:09 PM »
Those who have not read the first part pl read - Wresting between two Farm Gals….(Hemna -Mumtinaz)

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,13718.0.html

Both r gripped tightly…Hemna on top.
Mumtinaz trying to break the grip…& soon she comes on top.
There fingers r clutched tightly.
There is nobody in the big feild where there first encounter had taken place.
It is a revenge match for Mumtinaz…as she was not well in the first match…Hemna trying to take out her face from under Mumtinaz’s arm pit…but Mumtinaz’s grip is solid.
Mumtinaz is more by 2 kgs in weight…both the gals are pure milky whites…in farm dresses…bright tight blows & saris tightly zapped upto knees…White big legs below the knees r bare … both are plum…5’6…64-65 kgs of weights…
Hemna trying to slip up.
Mumtinaz not allowing…
Hemna trying to push her left arm away.
Mumtinaz not willing to give an inch…
“Har man ja” (“Admit defeat”). Mumtinaz.
“Are chod” (“Leave IT”). Hemna trying to push Mumtinaz by fixing her right feet on Mumtinaz’s left thigh tightly.
Mumtinaz tightening her thigh not giving her an inch.
“Aaj ho jayega asli faisla…oosdin mein thik nahi thi…aaj tujhe mein teri aukat dikha doongi” (“Today the real result will come out…that day I was not well…today I will show u your real place”).
“Are haat…hari to tu oosdin bhi thi…aur aaj bhi haregi” (“Fuck. Go away…actually u loosed that day also…& today also u will loose”). Hemna tries to break her shakles.
Mumtinaz – I grind ur neck in my arms…& try to chock ur throat against my left breasts…& tighten my ass also.
Hemna- I also tighten my ass as well my legs….i m trying to un-lock ur heels locked over my calfs ..with my right feet & toe…u must be feeling my pressure of feet & leg well…my calf’s & legs r much muscular to teach u that..also I m trying to take my left hand out of ur grip…as we held each others throats very close to each others…the hairs also loosening a bit from sides.
Mumtinaz- I think she is left with nothing to do now…
“Har man ja Hemna.” (“Admit your Defeat”). I press her neck more strongly…trying to take out her remaining air out.
Hemna- I try to push my heavy ass back…make some room…& pour my heavy ass on urs & come on top…
Mumtinaz- Ohhh…I can’t control it..& u came on top…but ur neck is totally chocked in my iron grip of my right arm..I chock u further..trying to smooth u out…
Hemna- I raise my ass up…to reduce ur smoothing effect of hand…& with my left hand try to push ur throat up…& go for a kill now.
Mumtinaz- I fix my large knee against ur tummy & also holding ur raised neck try to throw u away with my hand & knee giving u lots of pain on ur throat & back.
Hemna-. I move aside but with a great amount of vigilance throw myself back & sit on ur tummy again with my large hips & both stronger legs on both sides of ur chest & try to strangulate u with my both hands on ur neck.
Mumtinaz- I move my strong legs on both sides in pain…but not before I tie my both white feet’s across ur throat & try to bend ur neck on my right…
Hemna- I go down but I owo fix my both legs on ur throats same as u did me & try to turn u on my right as u did me.
Mumtinaz- We rolled three four times in left then again right…before I try to settle my ass over ur chest & rip ur tight blous with my left hand.
Hemna- I lock my lips on each others tightly before getting my both hands on ur blous…if u can tear it…I too can tear it…& raised my right feet from behind & placed it over ur chest with backing of my powerful right leg…& try to push ur chest with its all powers…I know it wud be very hard for u to handle…
Mumtinaz- I went back but came with more vigilance on ur chest with my big ass…& rope ur left leg in my right arm…with the other hand I try to rope in ur other leg too…totally taking u in a fix for submission.
Hemna- I shake my large ass…on both sides & my whole body & legs r too power for u to hold like that…m sure with the kind of body I also have…u wud not be able to hold me like at all like this max more than two minutes..as my strong body which is eqauly strong than u seems to come out despite ur resistance…I can see clearly worries on ur face.
Mumtinaz- I leave ur left leg & press ur lips & nose with my right hand down..trying to suffocate u from taking any breath.
Hemna- I try to remove ur hand with my both hands from my throat…lift my left thigh up & gave two gud kicks on ur right shoulder with my right feet…
Mumtinaz- I get down…& clinch ur hairs strongly with my both hands & try to hit u on ur soft groin with my solid large right knee...I try to hit u twice.
Hemna – “Kamini” (“Slutt”). I too try to hit u on ur groins…as m on top m in a better position…I try with such an intensity that the white place round there sud turn red…also I try to stop ur mouth with my right hand to stop u from breathing with full strength of my right hand…my hand pressure sud be so strengthy that u must suffocate.
Mumtinaz- I kick u twice on ur chest with my right knee…now soon u sud be down.
Hemna- I hold ur approaching right leg bend it..twist it down…& holding it getting on my feets I kick ur ass twice…& enjoy it to see u in pains…with ur leg twisted in my hand. I sud finish u off now.
Mumtinaz-  I sigh in pain…ehhh..& try to free my legs & try to turn my body to get on my back…& with the other leg try to hit u hard on ur shakles to distract u & make us ass fall & thud on ground…& try to quickly push my leg both ways & get it free out of ur hands…as u tighten its grip…
Hemna- I again kick ur groins twice quickly with my right leg…I see u mourning in pains…& again keep on hitting u on the same place…so that not to give u any chance to pick ur body again from here…& it sud b the end.
Mumtinaz- I continuously keep on beating u on the shackles…as the fight heightens up…
Hemna- I turn ur leg & get ur ass again facing to me…I put my left feet on ur back..& twist ur leg hard & hard on my right…making u to cry out.
Mumtinaz- I give up…I shout…& the match ends.
It was a bigger match then last…This time I loosed narrowly…so it’s a 2-0 in favour of Hemna.
Hemna- I leave her leg…throw it down…not before I again kicked her ass.
So another round ended in my favour…but this time she realy stretched me…I also cud have lost.
But I m proud that I defeated her again.

pl pm me for a real gud cyberfights at …rohit_wildest@yahoo.co.in….for Tuesday nights.

Yours

Rohit

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:54:12 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”