News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Adventures of Elke Star EPISODE 3 Eleke vs Alicat1984

• 8 Replies

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
The Adventures of Elke Star EPISODE 3 Eleke vs Alicat1984
« on: April 28, 2011, 01:43:09 AM »
The Elke Starr Adventures

Elkestar               vs      Alicat

Elke & the showgirl

The sun was beginning to set as the  four horse approached the town of Jefferson people where passing them in eager anticipation for the events of the evening to come Elke wasn’t to bothered about the festivities she would much sooner check in a hotel and sink her self in a hot bath and sleep in clean sheets and a soft bed it had seemed an age since elke had last slept in a proper bed instead of bunking down on the floor round a camp fire with her 3 friends
“looks like its gona be a great 4th of July “ Fred chirps happily “ I’ve been told theirs dancing and music and fireworks and lots and lots of bored lonely women “ he carries on happily
“wont make a difference to you will it you’ll be drunk as a skunk in a couple of hours “ Hank jokes towards Fred  “me on the other hand have a date with a certain young lady I know here and I happen to know that her husband is away on business so you wont see me for dust no offence partners but we need a little time apart  especially away from you Fred “
“Hanks right “ tom agreed “we need a bit of private time well not all of us as he looks over toward elke”
The four ride their horse  to the outskirts of town where they are meet by the sheriff deputies  they were stopping every body entering town an old man looked up at the gang
“guns please “ he said gruffly “theirs no guns aloud tonight so every one has to check them in you can collect them when your leaving town any one carrying a gun gets 30 day in the county jail ANY BRAWLIN gets you 10 days you guys understand”
“no problem sir “Elke pipes up “hand um over  guys were here to enjoy ourselves tonight”
The gang hand over their guns only Fred grumbled about it  till all 3 told him to shut his cake hole . They arrived in the towns centre and it was a hive of activity people rushing around getting stalls and stands ready Elke and the others headed for the stable were they paid for their horse to get the full treatment as soon as they finished Hank went on his way to find his lady friend Fred headed straight the nearest saloon  Tom and Elke walked across the street to a hotel and got them self’s checked in for a double room they entered the room and launched them self’s at one an other passionately kissing and groping the other they lay on the bed ripping the clothes and made love for an hour . After an hour of love making Tom sits up “ so what do you want to do “ he asks  shall we go see what Fred’s up to I fancy a drink after that get my strength back” tom jokes over to Elke.  Elke hits him with a pillow “ you go if you want can you order me some hot water on your way out I just want a long hot soak I’ll meet the pair of you in saloon in a while”
“no problem “ tom replies with a big smile on his face and gives Elke an other kiss as he’s getting out the bed , elke knew tom fancied having a few drinks and she didn’t blame him for it this was like a vacation for all the gang,
“oi  don’t get to drunk Mr I’ve got plans for you later” elke  tells Tom as she throws a pillow at him while he was leaving the room ”and don’t forget my water”
“I wont “ Tom shouts with a wicked grin plastered over his face
Half an hour passed and the water was brought to Elkes room she stripped of her robe to reveal her perfect body her 35C breast complimented her slim waist and   perfect ass she lowered her self into the hot bath and lay their letting the hot water take all her cares away in the world .

BANG ZOOOOOOM Elke bolts up right in tub to the loud noises she thought it was gun fire but realised it was the fireworks going off she stepped out of the tub and put a towel on and peeked out of the window the towns party was in full swing with hundreds of people in the street watching the fireworks go off it was only then she realised that she had fell asleep in the bath but for how long she had no idea judging by how drunk a lot of the people in the street where she must off been out for a while.Elke got dressed a clean pair of tight blue jeans slid over over her tight perfectly formed ass a clean tight fitting white blouse unbuttoned slightly so her firm 35C breasts where teasingly bursting to get out she put her  cream hat on and her boots and left the hotel room going in search of Tom.
Elke thought the best place to find Tom would be across the road in the saloon , she entered the saloon and instantly hit by the smell of cigar smoke and whisky the place was packed to the rafters with revellers. Elke scoured the saloon in search of Tom when out of the corner of her eye she saw Fred propped in a corner drunk as a skunk Elke walked over to him
“ good grief you look terrible “ she joked as Fred could hardly stand “ you seen ought of Tom” she asked
“ hey Elke baby “ Fred staggered towards her arms outstretched “what you want with Tom when you could have a drink with your old pal Fred”
Elke laughed at the state off her ridding partner and gave him a quick hug
“seriously where tom “ she asked
“aint seen him for a couple of hours last I seen he was wobbling down the street going to the other saloon down the street they got some dancing girls on so he gone for a peek “
“ has he now “Elke scoffs sarcastically  “ well im off to find him you got a place to stay and sleep it off later” elke asks
“sure have im in the stables” Fred answerers
“why am I not surprised “ Elke says while walking off shaking her head
The rusty wagon saloon was 500 yards down the street and Elke  made her way through the crowds on the street till she got to the doors of the rusty wagon saloon she entered the swing doors and stepped in the first thing she saw was the stage with the show girls doing an act she watched them for a second or the women where all good looking but one particular was stunning she was a tall women with long brown hair Elke could tell she was the dance troop leader as all the other dancers where following her lead the dancers where kicking their legs in the air and whooping like hell Elke smiled as all the drunken cow boys in the saloon foaming at the mouths at the sexy women on the stage . The dancers finished their act to a reputations applause and left the stage . Elke started to look around the saloon for Tom but after 10 mins of searching she couldn’t see him any where she was about to walk out the saloon when something caught her ear she thought she heard Toms distinctive laugh Elke walked in the direction of where the laugh came from and sure enough Tom was sat their with the tall beautiful show girl that Elke had saw on the stage all over him and Tom loving it , Elke stormed over
“ AM I INTERUPTING “  Elke sternly spoke
“As a matter of fact you are “ the dancer spoke back not even turning to look who was asking “whose asking any way” the dancer questioned still not looking at Elke and kissing Tom on the neck
“ I’M ASKING” Elke shouts angrily and grabs a handful of long brown hair and pulls hard so hard infact the dancer falls off Tom and lands on the
“ ooooh your dead bitch” the dancer angrily gets to her feet and walks calmly towards elke she stands a foot away from elke the 2 sized each other up elke was surprised at how much taller the dancer was she had 5 “ her and may be 15 pounds in weight her breasts weren’t as large as elke but she had a very athletic and attractive figure.
“and what gives you the right to put hands on me bitch” the dancer asks calmly
Elke points to Tom who is as drunk as drunk can be and oblivious to the action taking place in front of him
“that’s mine” elke points to tom
“oooooh I see well if you were women enough he wouldn’t come looking for a bit of fun with me would he” the tall dancer calmly spits back
“im women enough im more than you can handle bitch “elke spits back the 2 women are nose to nose elke is having to look up  at the taller girl  and gets a face full of spittle as the dancer spites “honey I eat little girls like you for breakfast “ the taller girl was about launch the first punch when a hand grabbed her arm
“that’s enough ali any brawling is 10  days in the can you know all about that don’t ya ” it was the old deputy who took the guns that’s  enough ladies break it or I’ll slap the irons on both your  ass’s go on now” as he shoves  Ali away Elke still eyes lock on the tall girl then turns her attention to Tom
“as for you think your getting anything tonight after having that all over ya you got another thing coming” Tom looks totally bewildered at the whole thing and has a silly drunk grin all over his face
“come on I think you need to sleep this off” elke goes to grab toms arm when one of the other dancers drops a note on the table tom is sat at, elek picks the not up and reads it

10am lets see who the better women is
BITCH

With the note was a crudely drawn map showing the way to what looked like a lake 20 mins ride from the  town elke looks up and can see the tall dancer Ali looking at her
Elke gives her a nod in acceptance to the challenge and grabs tom and attempts to take the drunk cowboy back to the hotel
Once back at the hotel Elke dumps Tom in an arm chair in the corner and steps over and looks out the window  she looks back at tom sleeping in the chair
“what have you got me in to this time” she muttered and reflected on what had happened earlier Ali she thought looked a tough opponent shed was obviously no stranger to fighting or the deputy wouldn’t have said what he did to her Elke walked to her bed and took a big sigh as she knew the morning would bring one of the biggest challenges she had ever faced .

Elke woke and looked over to Tom who hadn’t moved from where she had dumped him the night before she got up and got dressed looked at her time piece 9.30 am
“better get going” she muttered to her self she didn’t want Ali thinking she was afraid by being late , elke left the hotel and went direct to the stables to collect her horse after collecting her ride she looked at the note with the map drawn on ,it the said to exit the town from the east and ride for 20 mins after 15 mins of riding Elke caught site dense tree line she rode up to the tree line and paused looking in to the trees “ummm good place for an ambush” what if Ali and few of her dancer pals where in their waiting for Elke she wouldn’t stand much of a chance but it was a risk she had to take she kicked on and entered the forest  after 10 mins of slow progress elke came across a tied up horse she had no doubt it was Ali’s horse she tied her ride up next to it and walked steadily down a small track elke walked down to the bottom of the track which opened up to a large embankment and their stood 30 feet to her right was Ali.

Elke takes a couple of paces in to the clearing she see why Ali had choose the spot for their battle it was secluded no way would any one happen about them and disrupt the fight Elke wondered how times Ali had lured opponents to this point to settle a quall thinking back to night before and what the deputy had said she guessed she wasn’t the first to be invited to the clearing by the lake
“”didn’t think you’d be dum enough to show”Ali smirks
“you’re the dum bitch for challenging me your gona get hurt bad deari “ elke spits back the 2 women stood 20 feet apart and sized the other up elke stood 5”4 and weighed around 115 lb her measurements where 35C-21-36 1/2
 she was wearing a tight fitting white blouse which her breast where fighting to escape from and figure hugging light blue denim jeans and cowboy boots she wore a ride rimmed Stetson hat covering her long black hair, Ali on the other hand stood 5” taller than elke at 5”9 her measurements  where 34B-24-34
 And she weighed in a 15 lbs heavier than elke at 130lbs Ali wore a tight fitting red shirt figure hugging dark blue denim jeans and boots  her long brown hair was under her cowboy hat  her guns hung by her side she looked a very imposing figure in her attire and totally different to what elke remembered from the night before when Ali drew one of her guns and cocked the hammer pointing the weapon at elke
“stupid bitch  im the top girl of this town others have tried but all failed “still pointing the gun at  elke felt round her waist for her own guns but she hadn’t brought them as they where still in the sheriffs office
 “I could end it right now , no witness no crime “ Ali smirks still pointing the gun at elke
“only a coward would shoot an unarmed women your not a coward are you Ali” elke calmly spoke staring  at her taller opponent
“im no coward beside where’s the fun in shooting ya when I can humiliate ya ohhhh and yea that pretty boy  of yours im gona love fucking him later after a dispose of you”  Ali spits back while she uncocked the gun and put it back in  the holster  she unbuckled her belt and threw the belt and guns to the side  she took of her hat and tossed it in the same direction as her guns Ali ruffled her hair to reveal her beautiful long brown main and looked back at Elke
“ready” Ali asked
Elke took her hat off and let her long lush black hair fall down her back she gave a silent sigh relieved not to have the gun pointing at her  but another problem was in front off her this was going to take a massive effort to beat her larger opponent it was going to be tough but just how tough she was about to find out.
“come get some bitch” elke spat back and with that the 2 women walked slowly together not taking an eye of the other .
Their was no standoff in this fight as soon as the 2 came together the punches started to fly Ali threw the first which Elke dodged while landing a punch to the jaw of her taller enemy Ali retaliated by landing 2 punches to the face of elke the power of the punches forced Elke back a pace Ali came forward again and landed another punch before Elke landed a couple of punches of her own the 2 women stood in the centre of the clearing trading blows  until Ali’s power started to force Elke backwards  Elke knew if she went toe to toe with Ali then the she was going to lose and properly lose bad in a change of tactics Elke tackled Ali round the waist and the 2 women crashed to the floor Elke scrambled on top of Ali and landed 6 hard slaps to the face of the taller girl Ali reached up and grabbed a handful of Elkes long black hair and pulled hard Elke did the same and grabbed 2 hand full of brown hair and tugged as hard as she could both women where pulling hair as hard as they could and both girls where screaming in pain as hair was being ripped from their scalp Ali managed to roll Elke and still with one hand in elke hair started to slap hard on elkes face  the smaller girl on the bottom bucked wieldy as she tried to unseat Ali ,  Ali continued to pull hair and slap the face of her trapped opponent  Elke manage to roll Ali off and rammed Ali’s head down hard onto the floor 3 times she repeated the slam it was Ali’s turn to kick out wildly bucking hard and she bucked so hard Elke sailed over the top of the showgirl  the pair still where entangled in each others hair scrambled to their feet they both ragged the other girls head from side to side Ali released one hand and drove 4 hard punches in to Elkes stomach  the blows knock the wind out of the smaller women who reacted by bring her knee hard up in to Ali’s ribs  Ali fell to the ground bring Elke with her as she still had a vice like grip on her enemies  hair the pair rolled over and over punching , kicking scratching grabbing hair as hard they could first one girl on top then the other  they came to stop with Ali on top she rained slaps and punches down on Elke while sitting on her chest Elke freed on hand and grabbed Ali’s red shirt and the buttons popped of with force leaving Ali’s blouse wide open and her breasts exposed Elke clasped hold of Ali’s breasts and squeezed  hard Ali howled in pain and stopped slapping iElkes face in attempt to prais Elkes vice like grip off her breast, Ali slid of elke and lay on her side still howling as elke refused to let go , Ali kicked hard at the legs of her smaller opponent and elke did the same the n Ali stopped trying to prise elkes hands away and went on a breast offensive of her own she tugged hard at elkes white blouse till she heard the material rip the sleeve to the white blouse came clean off shortly followed by the buttons popping leaving Elkes 35 C breast wide open Ali grabbed hard and dug her nails in elke squealed in pain and thrashed her legs at her taller opponent . The fighters lay on the dirty ground on theirs sides nails dug into the others tits and legs kicking out at the other Elke released first and sent a hard punch to side of Ali’s head followed by grabbing the dancers hair and ramming her head hard in to the ground Ali let go off elkes breasts and the 2 women rolled away both clutching their damaged breast both women got to their feet  Elke stood starring at Ali and took her ruined shirt off and tossed it to the side.
Ali did the same both women stood 15 feet apart examining what damage they inflicted on the other the ground were their battle was taking [place was littered with brown and black hair that had been ripped from scalps Ali had blood seeping from one of her breasts and had scratches all over body she also had blood dripping from a split lip Elke on the other hand had suffered more damage her body was covered in scratches and her breast where raw and tender she had a split lip bloody nose her eye was puffing up and her cheeks were red and sore from the barrage of slaps and punches Ali had inflicted on  her Ali was defiantly gaing the upper hand in the fight and Elke knew it
“ you had enough yet or shall I  pound on ya  a little more “ Ali cruelly spoke she knew she was winning the battle the taller more powerful girl was growing in confidence
“it aint over till its over bitch” Elke roars back.
The 2 women stood eyeballing the other both now topless and their amazing body’s glistening in sweat  they started to circle both waiting for the other to make a move Elke who new she was losing the fight decide that the best form of defence would be attack and charged at her taller adversary she ran and threw her self at Ali, breasts squashed to gather as elke wraps her legs around Ali’s waist and squeezed hard she grabbed 2 handfuls of hair and yanked hard backwards forcing Ali’s head right back Ali still stranding and carrying Elke grabbed the black hair of  elke  pulled back hard Elke was still being carried by  ali and their breasts where smashing together in their own personal war  elke still with the scissor hold on and pulling even harder on Ali’s hair forced the taller girl to stumble backwards  the battling duo fell to the ground Ali lets out a scream as Elke lands hard on top of her  all of elkes weight lands on the hard stomach of the showgirl Ali still grabbing Elkes hair pulls back hard and forced elke back to bow  elke does the same pulling hard forcing Ali’s head to bow under her body the 2 start to roll over and over and the fight which was already brutal turned more vicious as the 2 women engaged in a ground and pound fight still locked in the others hair they bit down on any piece of flesh visible  legs kicking out knees being rammed into the others ribs Elke even drops a head butt on Ali’s nose over and over they rolled both trying to inflict as much damage as possible to other both screaming in agony at the abuse the other was doing the 2 women come to a halt as Ali ends on top and straddles elke the showgirl delivers a barrage of stinging slaps to the darker haired girl Elke kicks out in desperation  and manages to hook a leg round Ali’s neck and forces the taller girl of Elke dives on her back and pulls Ali’s hair backwards while sending a 6 hard slaps to the face of the showgirl  who is lying on her front with her back being bowed by elke pulling back hard on her hair Ali reaches up and grabs a handful of long black hair and pulls with all her strength Elke falls over the top of Ali they fall apart and scramble to their feet to face each other Ali throws a right which hits elke flush on the chin which makes the smaller girl stumble  Elke throws 2 punches which land hard in Ali’s stomach the 2 stand toe to toe trading blows neither willing to quit though both were now beginning to struggle Elke again charges Ali and grabs her hair ali does the same the 2 stunners stand in the middle of the clearing tit to tit  eyeball to eyeball wrestling for supremacy for the first time in the fight Elke forces the  stronger Ali backwards they fall to the ground still yanking hair tits smashing against each other pussy ‘s grinding against the other both women using their whole body’s to try and over power the other   they roll over and over again until they roll down the embankment and land in the water the top half’s are still on dry land but their denimed legs are submerged in the lake Elke rolls and ends on top she releases one hand from Ali’s hair and curls her fist and land half a dozen punches to Ali’s stomach  Ali howls in pain and instinctively brings her knee up out of the water and catches Elke flush in the pussy Elke rolls off clutching her pussy Ali dives on top of Elke and lands a couple of punches  the 2 women are now lying waist deep in the water legs thrashing around in the water  Elke underneath Ali now receives an other punch and through gritted teeth lets Ali’s hair go and grabs the taller girl round the throat and squeezes hard  Ali tries to prise elke fingers from her throat but the smaller girls grip is to strong Ali grabs elke throat as the 2 stunners lye half submerged trying to strangle the other both women lock eyes and with gritted teeth continue to squeeze its not long before their legs stop thrashing as both women are fading fast neither refusing to let go Elke still on the bottom is close to unconsciousness  but so is Ali  Elke can feel the grip on her throat is loosening but so is her own. Suddenly Ali’s body goes limp and the hold on elke is realesd  but elke cant do any more as her own grip and body goes loose as the 2 women have rendered the other unconscious they lay motionless Ali on top of Elke half submerged in the water battered bruised and bloodied after their epic fight.
Elke was the first to come to she shakes her head wondering what just happened she realises that Ali is still on her and push her hand under Ali’s chin and push still out cold showgirl off of her  Ali’s body hit’s the water which forces her to come to she sits up in the water shaking her head to see Elke scrambling back up the embankment she tries to get to her feet Ali knee deep in water looks up to se Elke standing looking down at her
“look Hun we can carry on till one of us is dead or we can settle this another way” Elke gestures down to Ali still knee deep in the water
“what do you suggest” Ali quizzed she had no intension to carry on the brutal fight she had never fought

any one like Elke before .
“well I say that ended in a draw we knocked each other out so I say we see who the better women is this way” as elkes is speaking she is unbuckling her belt to her jeans she kicks  her boots off and takes her soaking wet jeans off and tosses them to the side  she stands their totally naked cuts and scratches all over body from the catfight she gestures down to Ali to come up the embankment
“ I don’t know about you but fighting you has really turned me on  I say we finish this pussy to pussy” Elke challenges
Ali has reached the top of the embankment and is looking straight at the naked elke
“pussy to pussy it is then” Ali accepts elkes challenge and undoes her buckle kicks her boots off  and slips her wet jeans off she kicks them to the side and looks at Elke again  both women have fantastic body’s that been battered and bruised for the furious fight  Ali moved first and grabbed elke by the hair and threw her to the ground a brief wrestle ensued as the 2 women fought to get the perfect position  Elke was flat on her back when Ali straddled her crotch their pussys collided with force both women clits were hard and firm and they started to grind hard both moaning as with ecstasy a knew sensation had taken over both women instead of rage and the will to kill the other it was replaced by sexual desire to dominate the other  the women rolled over and over grinding their pussy’s hard against the other  they started to pull on others hair not a savagely as when they were fighting  this was to push the pussy’s harder together  both women’s nipples were hard and erect now and the both bit down on them  Elke was on top now grinding hard down on Ali their eyes locked together    they fell apart and elke pushed her fingers in side of Ali’s pussy Ali responded by doing the same  they sat side by side fingers in side the other their eyes still locked on the other Ali leaned forward and the 2 women kissed hard   Elke dived on top of Ali and continued to grind her pussy she took a handful of hair and kissed Ali hard  they rolled over and over grinding frigging kissing spanking the others ass their cuts stung as their touched but neither cared this was about who was the better women and neither girl had come across some so equal to them . A after 30 mins of sex fighting  Eke was on top grinding hard she could feel Ali’s body going stiff was it she thought have I finally wore this bitch down Ali knew she was about to cum but she wasn’t going to get beat by this bitch she bolted up right still grinding her pussy against elke she gripped one of elkes breast while kissing the darker haired women hard with her other hand she reaches down and gives elke one last Frigg  Elke eyes roll as she strains to contain herself she can feel Ali inside her she can Feel Ali ‘s body going rigid and eyes begin to roll if only she can hold on for a few more seconds then suddenly as though the 2 women were one they both let out a huge groan as both women twitched and spasm together their pussys came as one as floods of cum gushed out of both girls they groaned as their orgasm seemed to last for ever  elke fell off Ali and both women lay on the ground twitching and groaning trying to catch their breath
“I don’t fucking believe it” Elke spat
“so is that classed as tie to “ Ali spoke she sits upright trying to gain her bodily functions
“I guess so “Elek smirked  “what now  we need to know whom the better women is “ Elke gestures
Ali shrug’s her shoulders “ I don’t know what to suggest
Elke  gets up and pulls her jeans and boots back on  she picks up her ruined blouse and ties the bottom of  it in a knot so that its wearable  to go back to town she looks back at Ali whose still laying on the ground
“ seriously we cant leave things like this I think the next time im passing a rematch is in order “elke asks
Ali looks up at elke  “you bet your ass  a rematch and next time we meet im going to kick your ass so bad your mama wont recognise ya “
“I’ll look forward to it bitch” elke sternly replies and with that she picks up her hat and walked back up the trail which lead to the horse while on the ride back to town elke reflected on the events of the last hour  she was amazed that no one seriously hurt from the fight sure she had cuts and bruises but the thought of the 2 women trying to strangle each other in the lake made her shudder this wouldn’t be last she would of seen of Ali and she needed to prepare for a rematch if she didn’t it could be her last

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The Adventures of Elke Star EPISODE 3 Eleke vs Alicat1984
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:37:42 AM »
Ali you dont need to lose any weight your not far off perfect as u are creep creep thanks again for taking part it was fun to write and the thought of you Elke going at it my word 2 of the hottest ladies on the site you stay as you are i think your lovely
Toodles xx

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »
wow what a good story

Offline elkestar

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »
love the story,  Ali: don't lose anything...you are great the way you are....I must have been having an off day that night or I would have  won....:)  looking forward to a rematch. 

Offline travisbee

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 04:19:02 PM »
Sexy story, but I agree with Jamie, Elke should have won, I'm a big fan, I've seen her fight and she would have whipped Ali both in the fight and the sexfight.

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 11:55:54 PM »
I think your being a bit harsh on Alicat I personally think she's as hot sexy and tough as anyone on this site apart from elke who is number 1

Offline elkestar

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 02:37:44 PM »
Alicat is very hot and sexy.....:)

Offline mistydawn36

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
Another great story!  Love the Elke Star series. 

Offline femonfem

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »
Love these stories!  Keep them cuming!